View File

Simple plugin that adds dialogue to initiate sex with people, using a custom formula derived from player stats. The higher your speech, charisma, luck and more people like you, the higher the chance that someone will want to fuck you. Depending on the person's preferences, you will be able to choose what kind of sex you can have with them.
Does contain dialogue to initiate sex with creatures.

Sound really nice that finally simple dialogue mod has some speech/charisma check, not just "let's fuck" with 100% succes rate.

It is strange that mod intended only for "bottom" PC through. While it's OK for me (my male PC is always bottom, he can perform both roles only in oral sex), but looks pretty poor for players who play straight male PC.

Hope this issue will be fixed. :)

Sound really nice that finally simple dialogue mod has some speech/charisma check, not just "let's fuck" with 100% succes rate.

It is strange that mod intended only for "bottom" PC through. While it's OK for me (my male PC is always bottom, he can perform both roles only in oral sex), but looks pretty poor for players who play straight male PC.

It does sound like this mod has a lot of room to grow... but that's not a bad thing. I'm installing it right now.

Most NPCs seem quite discriminating, only one so far has taken me up on my offer. But I like the system so far. I can't wait to see if it grows into something more.

You might want to add a conditional to check for children; they often have no dialog, so this ends up being the ONLY choice when you speak to them. Not good.

I thought Sexout automatically does that for you?

Most NPCs seem quite discriminating, only one so far has taken me up on my offer. But I like the system so far. I can't wait to see if it grows into something more.

You might want to add a conditional to check for children; they often have no dialog, so this ends up being the ONLY choice when you speak to them. Not good.

Now why were you asking children that?  :-/

Seriously though I fixed that.

I thought Sexout automatically does that for you?

What exactly Sexout should do automatically? Check for PC and NPC gender and make PC top if he has sex with woman NPC? No, Sexout doesn't do that (female can be top in Sexout because of strapon stuff and oral sex hehe). This should be set in mod manually via dialogue options or conditions in scripts.

Or You added orientation check to the mod? But my male PC is bisexual, so he shouldn't become bottom in vaginal sex act with female NPC... But he becomes (I've tested it).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plugin is not working for me.

The sex does not start and somtimes the PC does not even have an option other than "I changed my mind".

The same for me as well.  Are there any requirements for this (other than the usual Sexout NG, SCR, SmallerTalk, etc.)?  I have a character with pretty high charisma and luck (7 and 10 respectively), so I don't think it is a problem with either of those (and the dialog makes it seem like it should be starting).

Plugin is not working for me.

The sex does not start and somtimes the PC does not even have an option other than "I changed my mind".

The same for me as well.  Are there any requirements for this (other than the usual Sexout NG, SCR, SmallerTalk, etc.)?  I have a character with pretty high charisma and luck (7 and 10 respectively), so I don't think it is a problem with either of those (and the dialog makes it seem like it should be starting).

The having no other option other then "I changed my mind" is normal, and is basically the NPC changing their minds about having sex.

My mod doesn't do anything special with starting sex, and basically does what other mods do to start it. If animations aren't playing then that's an issue with SexoutNG glitching out. If you're getting an error on the console saying "SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1" then that's SexoutNG getting messed up somehow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you add a check or option for male orientation as I'm a heterosexual male and this is breaking my immersion.  lol.  Thanks.  Great Mod btw.

Just don't choose the dialouge when speaking to a male NPC.. It's that simple lol

Male PC becomes ActorB with female NPC's too. Author didn't make options for male/active character at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you add a check or option for male orientation as I'm a heterosexual male and this is breaking my immersion.  lol.  Thanks.  Great Mod btw.

Just don't choose the dialouge when speaking to a male NPC.. It's that simple lol

Male PC becomes ActorB with female NPC's too. Author didn't make options for male/active character at all.

Fixed in latest version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having a similar problem where PC just started masturbating in front of target.

Debug says that Sexout only detected 1 actor and sometimes no actor at all and nothing happens.

Tried using SexKey and it works for me but would prefer this.

(My target was an opposite gender, pc sexuality set to bi and npcs set to hetero)

Having a similar problem where PC just started masturbating in front of target.

Debug says that Sexout only detected 1 actor and sometimes no actor at all and nothing happens.

Tried using SexKey and it works for me but would prefer this.

(My target was an opposite gender, pc sexuality set to bi and npcs set to hetero)

If you mean the console said it only detected one actor, then that's a common glitch that sometimes happens with Sexout. Otherwise just make sure that the NPC you're talking too doesn't walk away right away, you need to keep the cursor on them until sex starts.

• 2 weeks later...

Are anal and oral the only two options? Cant seem to do vanilla sex.

You can have vaginal sex too, but what you end up doing is pretty much down to what the NPC wants.

How exactly does your mod determine what NPC's want?

I greet the fact that more people would prefer to take it up the butt over regular sex with skepticism.