no red leash effect + non stop ask for equip restraints on arm... how to fix it? maybe start new game on clear save?

Are you upgrading from an older version?  From before 2.00?  If that is the case you definitely need to uninstall the mod and clean your save.  Otherwise it might be worth trying but it shouldn't be necessary.

There is an MCM option to turn off the leash visual effect but I don't think that is your trouble.

More likely the DFW poll Update Event is not happening often enough.  Either because the poll has stopped or because of this "equip" trouble you are having.  If the poll is stopped you can try changing the MCM => Devious Framework => Framework Settings => Poll Time.  If you change it and change it back it should start the poll but again, I don't think this is your problem.

It might be worth while to try starting a new game.  It is not really the best option but it might give some information about what is going on.  If you have Live Another Life installed, starting a new game can be quite quick as well.

If it is related to the "non-stop ask for equip restraints" issue, I need more information.  A more detailed description of what is going on.

I am guessing the slaver keeps asking you to equip your arms in an arm binder?  He should give up after a short time, pull on the rope, and equip the arm binder himself.

Have you tried asking him to help you into it?  What happens then?

Have you tried putting it on yourself?  What happens then?

It is possible your Mod Events are not registered properly.  Can you load up the game without the leash game running, wait for a minute or two and then try the Debug => "Fix Mod Events" (in Devious Framework and DFW Support)?

There is a DFW leash safe word (which should reset some of the leash game variables as well).  Try that and start the leash game again.  Does the same thing keep happening?

If none of those options work most likely I will need to see what your script variables look like:

https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework/wiki/Things-I-Learned#reporting-quest-variables

Hope this helps,

legume.

@legume

Hi

Just been looking at your mod and it sounds like it could add a bit of a fun challenge.  Have a couple of quick of queries before installing it in my game

1 - If I understand your intro txt, you say that other mods may not pick up that yours has active events and consequently might conflict with it.  Does that include any of Cursed Loot, Shout Like a Virgin, Defeat, SD+ and Prison Overhaul/xpopatches?

2 - Is your mod really pretty much reliant on Hydragorgon's SlaveGirls mod to get best effect?  From what I've read, I couldn't be certain if NPCs from base game / other mods also able to play the 'leash game' and so on 

I took out Hydra's mod, as it is unusable with some other mods because it spams the Story Manager to such an extent that other mods are swamped.  :-/   Have a look at my posts there and how I tracked that down, as well as what other ppl say is the technical cause.  It's a pity.  I really liked that mod, but as it stands, it overwhelms the game.  Hydra hasn't been seen for some time.  You don't have any contact with him, do you, so that he could be asked to let others fix it if he hasn't the time!?  :)    Or could you maybe even build in a patch for the issues?

3 - If Hydra's mod is not fixable, as you develop this would you be likely to add other NPC factions/whatever to take the Hydra slavers place?

4 - Does your mod work with the furniture that is now placeable in game from darkconsole's mod 'I'll take the Display Model, now with even more of that added by v204?   

TIA for any help you can offer 

:shy:

@legume

Hi

Just been looking at your mod and it sounds like it could add a bit of a fun challenge.  Have a couple of quick of queries before installing it in my game

1 - If I understand your intro txt, you say that other mods may not pick up that yours has active events and consequently might conflict with it.  Does that include any of Cursed Loot, Shout Like a Virgin, Defeat, SD+ and Prison Overhaul/xpopatches?

Technically speaking my mod doesn't make compatibility worse other than being another mod that needs to play nice with others.

I have been trying to add features in my mod that allow mods to co-ordinate between them better so no two mods will start a scene at the same time.  What I mean by other mods not "picking up that mine is active" is that they don't use these features to co-ordinate.

Realistically there are some problems though.

For example when Sanguine Debauchery (SD+) takes control of a player locked in BDSM furniture SD+ the player "teleports" to a new location but is still being held in the furniture (which is no longer there).  I suspect this is because SD+ is not accustomed to taking ownership of the player while locked in BDSM furniture but it is possible my mod is trying to reset something after the player has been teleported.  Since my mod keeps the player locked in BDSM furniture fairly often this can happen sometimes at which point the game must be reloaded.

My mod does detect when SD+ (and to a lesser extent other mods) has taken ownership of the player and tries to relinquish all control when this happens; however, under many circumstances this transition is instantaneous causing my mod to continue behaving for a second or two before relinquishing control.  I do try to predict this a little and account for it but it is by no means flawless.

I use Deviously Enslaved Continued (DEC) and Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life (DA) most often to perform transitions.  For the most part these transitions are quite instantaneous with no warning and often cause problems.  I use a personally modified version of DEC which uses my co-ordination features and works better.

During these transitions there are two mods fighting for control.  Often one mod will win out peacefully but even then I'll tend to reload in case some status has gotten corrupted.

The real concern is transitioning from the leash game or BDSM furniture to another form of control.  If this wouldn't happen very often with your mod setup or if you are comfortable with reloading when this happens it is not so bad.

@legume

2 - Is your mod really pretty much reliant on Hydragorgon's SlaveGirls mod to get best effect?  From what I've read, I couldn't be certain if NPCs from base game / other mods also able to play the 'leash game' and so on 

I took out Hydra's mod, as it is unusable with some other mods because it spams the Story Manager to such an extent that other mods are swamped.  :-/   Have a look at my posts there and how I tracked that down, as well as what other ppl say is the technical cause.  It's a pity.  I really liked that mod, but as it stands, it overwhelms the game.  Hydra hasn't been seen for some time.  You don't have any contact with him, do you, so that he could be asked to let others fix it if he hasn't the time!?  :)    Or could you maybe even build in a patch for the issues?

My mod is quite reliant on Slave Girls by hydragorgon for the leash game.  While the leash game can be played with any NPC, it doesn't change their AI behaviour packages much and being leashed to someone who doesn't move can be quite stagnant.  You can still try to convince people to help you, get punished for it, and get locked into nearby BDSM furniture but I don't know how entertaining that would be.

Additionally, the leash game will only start automatically with Slavers and Slave Girls provides the highest number of Slavers.  While I have heard that Maria Eden also provides some Slavers I am not very familiar with that mod and can't comment on how common/entertaining they are.

Although my mod has a number of other features, the leash game is the most significant.  There is also auto-locking BDSM furniture and people who are willing to take advantage of that; timeouts for redressing after being stripped or raped; a status page with a plethora of information; a few debug options for restraints falling off and bandits not being hostile; the ability to apply the leash to SD+ Masters.

No.  I haven't had any contact with hydragorgon.  Just a blurb I read on one of the forums that he was having difficulty getting a usable internet connection.  I know last time I moved I couldn't get Internet for six months :-/

As for making a patch, in the short time I spent I wasn't really able to figure out what the problem was.  It sounded like the mod was spamming the story manager log with some sort of error but I wasn't able to find the error.  Something related to dead actors not being filled in quest variables but no information on which quest.

I may spend some time looking into it further but I wouldn't hold out any hope of my accomplishing anything.

One suggestion you might want to try is to use an older versions as some significant changes were made in a recent version.  I believe the "Hellos" (as they are called in the creation kit) may use the story manager and a tonne of them were added in a recent version so it may help.

@legume

3 - If Hydra's mod is not fixable, as you develop this would you be likely to add other NPC factions/whatever to take the Hydra slavers place?

I certainly could add options for other factions to take the place of (Zaz not Hydra) Slavers; however, I have no ideas on what would make for interesting options.  If you have any suggestions let me know and can most likely make something for that.

I do want to add native "behaviour" to the leash game itself which would make it more interesting even with low movement NPCs; however, that is still a long way off.

@legume

4 - Does your mod work with the furniture that is now placeable in game from darkconsole's mod 'I'll take the Display Model, now with even more of that added by v204?

I have no idea, although, it really should.

My mod will work with anything that the Zaz Animation Pack mod identifies as BDSM furniture (the "zbfFurniture" keyword).  I can't imagine that either of these mods would make furniture without these keywords, but it is possible.  Some of the generic base game pillories might not work.

I would like to improve many of the transition issues and resolve this Slaver Girls mod issue in some manner, but things are pretty slow going and there is so much to do.  I can't say that these issues will ever be resolved and most likely not soon :(

Even if you are not using my mod, Happy Gaming,

legume.

@legume

Hi

Technically speaking my mod doesn't make compatibility worse other than being another mod that needs to play nice with others.

I have been trying to add features in my mod that allow mods to co-ordinate between them better so no two mods will start a scene at the same time.  What I mean by other mods not "picking up that mine is active" is that they don't use these features to co-ordinate.

Realistically there are some problems though.

For example when Sanguine Debauchery (SD+) takes control of a player locked in BDSM furniture SD+ the player "teleports" to a new location but is still being held in the furniture (which is no longer there).  I suspect this is because SD+ is not accustomed to taking ownership of the player while locked in BDSM furniture but it is possible my mod is trying to reset something after the player has been teleported.  Since my mod keeps the player locked in BDSM furniture fairly often this can happen sometimes at which point the game must be reloaded.

My mod does detect when SD+ (and to a lesser extent other mods) has taken ownership of the player and tries to relinquish all control when this happens; however, under many circumstances this transition is instantaneous causing my mod to continue behaving for a second or two before relinquishing control.  I do try to predict this a little and account for it but it is by no means flawless.

I use Deviously Enslaved Continued (DEC) and Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life (DA) most often to perform transitions.  For the most part these transitions are quite instantaneous with no warning and often cause problems.  I use a personally modified version of DEC which uses my co-ordination features and works better.

During these transitions there are two mods fighting for control.  Often one mod will win out peacefully but even then I'll tend to reload in case some status has gotten corrupted.

The real concern is transitioning from the leash game or BDSM furniture to another form of control.  If this wouldn't happen very often with your mod setup or if you are comfortable with reloading when this happens it is not so bad.

@legume

My mod is quite reliant on Slave Girls by hydragorgon for the leash game.  While the leash game can be played with any NPC, it doesn't change their AI behaviour packages much and being leashed to someone who doesn't move can be quite stagnant.  You can still try to convince people to help you, get punished for it, and get locked into nearby BDSM furniture but I don't know how entertaining that would be.

Additionally, the leash game will only start automatically with Slavers and Slave Girls provides the highest number of Slavers.  While I have heard that Maria Eden also provides some Slavers I am not very familiar with that mod and can't comment on how common/entertaining they are.

Although my mod has a number of other features, the leash game is the most significant.  There is also auto-locking BDSM furniture and people who are willing to take advantage of that; timeouts for redressing after being stripped or raped; a status page with a plethora of information; a few debug options for restraints falling off and bandits not being hostile; the ability to apply the leash to SD+ Masters.

No.  I haven't had any contact with hydragorgon.  Just a blurb I read on one of the forums that he was having difficulty getting a usable internet connection.  I know last time I moved I couldn't get Internet for six months :-/

As for making a patch, in the short time I spent I wasn't really able to figure out what the problem was.  It sounded like the mod was spamming the story manager log with some sort of error but I wasn't able to find the error.  Something related to dead actors not being filled in quest variables but no information on which quest.

I may spend some time looking into it further but I wouldn't hold out any hope of my accomplishing anything.

One suggestion you might want to try is to use an older versions as some significant changes were made in a recent version.  I believe the "Hellos" (as they are called in the creation kit) may use the story manager and a tonne of them were added in a recent version so it may help.

@legume

I certainly could add options for other factions to take the place of (Zaz not Hydra) Slavers; however, I have no ideas on what would make for interesting options.  If you have any suggestions let me know and can most likely make something for that.

I do want to add native "behaviour" to the leash game itself which would make it more interesting even with low movement NPCs; however, that is still a long way off.

@legume

I have no idea, although, it really should.

My mod will work with anything that the Zaz Animation Pack mod identifies as BDSM furniture (the "zbfFurniture" keyword).  I can't imagine that either of these mods would make furniture without these keywords, but it is possible.  Some of the generic base game pillories might not work.

I would like to improve many of the transition issues and resolve this Slaver Girls mod issue in some manner, but things are pretty slow going and there is so much to do.  I can't say that these issues will ever be resolved and most likely not soon :(

Even if you are not using my mod, Happy Gaming,

legume.

Thanks for taking the trouble to compose such a VERY full reply.  It is so much easier to grasp issues when explained in such detail

I might try going back to Hydra's 826, but I may have to set up a new game to do that as I am now right on the mod limit, so right now I think I might have to wait a bit, and also see where you go from here

It sounds really promising, though, so please keep going!

I don't know a lot about the technicalities of 'factions', but the Thalmor and Forsworn are probably evil enough to act as proxy slavers, in case that's any help!

Again, tyvm

So I started a fresh save today, and did a few things in Riverwood (very little), went into the trader's shop (Lucan Valerius's shop) a second time and sold some things then as soon as I left the building, CTD.

Something at the very end of the Papyrus log showed it to seem to be DFW's fault:

[11/19/2016 - 04:09:14PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[_dfwDeviousFramework (16000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.CleanupNearbyList() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2233
	[_dfwDeviousFramework (16000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetNearbyActorList() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 3421
	[_dfwDeviousFramework (16000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRandomActor() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 3487
	[_dfwsDfwSupport (E1000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.CheckStartLeashGame() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line 2024
	[_dfwsDfwSupport (E1000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.PerformOnUpdate() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line 657
	[_dfwsDfwSupport (E1000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.OnUpdate() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line 503
[11/19/2016 - 04:09:14PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[_dfwDeviousFramework (16000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.CleanupNearbyList() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2238
	[_dfwDeviousFramework (16000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetNearbyActorList() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 3421
	[_dfwDeviousFramework (16000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRandomActor() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 3487
	[_dfwsDfwSupport (E1000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.CheckStartLeashGame() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line 2024
	[_dfwsDfwSupport (E1000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.PerformOnUpdate() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line 657
	[_dfwsDfwSupport (E1000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.OnUpdate() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line 503
[11/19/2016 - 04:09:14PM] [DFW] Clear Nearby 0x00013487: Lucan Valerius

Attached is the full Papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

So I started a fresh save today, and did a few things in Riverwood (very little), went into the trader's shop (Lucan Valerius's shop) a second time and sold some things then as soon as I left the building, CTD.

Something at the very end of the Papyrus log showed it to seem to be DFW's fault:

[...]

That does look like a bug.  I'm a little surprised it would cause a crash to desktop but it is certainly something that should be fixed.

Thank you for reporting it and the debug messages help a lot.  I am not using the mutex to correctly protect the data from corruption.  An actor is being removed from the nearby list at the same time as the list is being cleaned.

I will come up with a fix for this and get it into the next release.  Hopefully in a couple of days.

Given that I haven't seen it before I expect it doesn't happen too often; however, if you notice it again let me know and I will expedite the fix.

Much appreciated,

legume.

[...]

That does look like a bug.  I'm a little surprised it would cause a crash to desktop but it is certainly something that should be fixed.

Thank you for reporting it and the debug messages help a lot.  I am not using the mutex to correctly protect the data from corruption.  An actor is being removed from the nearby list at the same time as the list is being cleaned.

I will come up with a fix for this and get it into the next release.  Hopefully in a couple of days.

Given that I haven't seen it before I expect it doesn't happen too often; however, if you notice it again let me know and I will expedite the fix.

Much appreciated,

legume.

My pleasure. I will let you know if I see it or anything similar again. ^^

Legume, could You add an option to customize the bindings which slaver orders slave to wear?

I can add some such options.

However, in order for them to be particularly useful and well developed I would need to know the reason for this request.

As of now the options would be "Gag", "Collar", "Arm Restraints", "Boots", and "Blindfold".

If any of these would turned off, when my mod would add such restraints it simply wouldn't.

If you are looking for more advanced restraints (such as pet collar, Deviously Cursed Loot slut/slave collars etc.) that also requires support for those items to be added which is certainly more difficult than adding an option.

My mod adds restraints based on keeping the player secure and then "the whim of the slaver" which is currently limited to a collar and slave/pony boots.  Eventually I do want to make "the whim of the slaver" much more flexible and varied but I haven't been focusing on this too much as there are a number of other aspects of the mod to work on as well and adding any fancy items is potentially difficult as I don't know how they will interact with everything.  For example, adding a slut collar will cause actors to approach the player for sex often and the leash holder will always be yanking the player away from the scene as they continue walking.

There is a new "Gag Mode" option that will let you disable gags (or have it auto removed after a time).  This is meant as a compatibility with Maria Eden.  If you are requesting this so my mod will be more compatible with something letting me know may help me come up with a better solution.  I think that a timed removal of gags is a better option than simply disabling them since the leash holder can still punish the player with a gag.

Let me know what your motivation for this is.

Thanks,

legume.

When using milkmod economy and enter into a milking machine, the machine doesn't start milking you until the furniture timer has expired. Kinda defeats the purpose of getting locked into a milking machine. Doesn't start milking until you're unlocked.

I'm not very familiar with Milking Machines or the Milkmod Economy mod.  I'll see if I can get it installed and figure out what is going on.

In the mean time, I expect a work around is not to lock the furniture automatically (set "Initial Lock Time" to 0).

Thanks for the report,

legume.

Legume, could You add an option to customize the bindings which slaver orders slave to wear?

However, in order for them to be particularly useful and well developed I would need to know the reason for this request.

As of now the options would be "Gag", "Collar", "Arm Restraints", "Boots", and "Blindfold".

If any of these would turned off, when my mod would add such restraints it simply wouldn't.

If you are looking for more advanced restraints (such as pet collar, Deviously Cursed Loot slut/slave collars etc.) that also requires support for those items to be added which is certainly more difficult than adding an option.

My mod adds restraints based on keeping the player secure and then "the whim of the slaver" which is currently limited to a collar and slave/pony boots.  Eventually I do want to make "the whim of the slaver" much more flexible and varied but I haven't been focusing on this too much as there are a number of other aspects of the mod to work on as well and adding any fancy items is potentially difficult as I don't know how they will interact with everything.  For example, adding a slut collar will cause actors to approach the player for sex often and the leash holder will always be yanking the player away from the scene as they continue walking.

There is a new "Gag Mode" option that will let you disable gags (or have it auto removed after a time).  This is meant as a compatibility with Maria Eden.  If you are requesting this so my mod will be more compatible with something letting me know may help me come up with a better solution.  I think that a timed removal of gags is a better option than simply disabling them since the leash holder can still punish the player with a gag.

Thanks,

legume.

Thank You for your exhaustive reply :P

What I had in mind was adding an option to set the so-called themes for the bindings like, for example iron, ebonite, or golden themes. I'm particularly interested in the iron ones because Hydra's slaves use mostly those and it might be nice to make Dragonborn non-distinctive from the others in the slave queue. Especially since, as far as I know, no hydraslave uses the armbinder.

Also, there is a leash system introducted by Zaz's animation pack based on ai system which takes over the pc when he/she is too far from the slaver and makes them follow the slaver. It is used in xaz's prison overhaul. Maybe it could find use in Your mod too.

Thank You very much for Your mod,

Fingers crossed for its future development :P

Thanks,

legume.

Thank You for your exhaustive reply :P

What I had in mind was adding an option to set the so-called themes for the bindings like, for example iron, ebonite, or golden themes. I'm particularly interested in the iron ones because Hydra's slaves use mostly those and it might be nice to make Dragonborn non-distinctive from the others in the slave queue. Especially since, as far as I know, no hydraslave uses the armbinder.

Also, there is a leash system introducted by Zaz's animation pack based on ai system which takes over the pc when he/she is too far from the slaver and makes them follow the slaver. It is used in xaz's prison overhaul. Maybe it could find use in Your mod too.

Thank You very much for Your mod,

Fingers crossed for its future development :P

While keeping to "themes" for the equipment is something I would like to do, I don't see it happening any time soon :(.

I don't know of any mechanism that allow selection/finding of Bondage equipment based on themes so I would have to implement one myself.  I have an idea for how I would do it but it is purely cosmetic and not terribly high on my list of things to do.

In addition to all else, the Iron cuffs that you want use a different system.  They are Zaz Animation Pack restraints.  So far I have only learned to work with the Devious Device restraints.  While Zaz restraints are certainly something I want to expand to work with it keeps things simpler to only work with Devious Devices for now.

The Xaz leash is also something I would like to add an option for.  This might be something I implement sooner rather than later.  The mod is fairly stable now but there are a few thing on my plate that I want to get done.  Some mod compatibility issues and adding features from the SexLab Sexual Fame for example.  But after that I might add the Xax leash.

You're welcome,

legume.

you're awesome. I'll have time right after Christmas to dig deep into SS to add on to the other side (such as, I don't know, an actual door). :)

edit: btw, nmm still thinks your new version is 1.08. 

You've tried it, have you?

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with how the Simple Slavery transition turned out.  It's one of the bigger reasons for my starting on this mod so it's nice that is is finally implemented.

As for working on the mod, I do use a couple of odd objects as markers.  If you change any of them the "walk" will stop working (transition should resort to the SSLV event though).

0x00025108: The internal door.  The starting point upon entering the auction house.

0x0002530A: The "Guard" beside the auctioneer.  The final destination for the walk.

0x00002324: The Brazier outside the entrance.  I'm treating this as a door for now.

If you want to add official markers (could be markers or any objects) for these let me know what they are and I'll update my mod.

If you are looking for things to work on, adding auction houses to other cities might be good.  All that is really needed is entrance doors to use the same auction house but if you add new internal locations I could work with them as well.

Right about the Nexus Mod Manager version :-/.  I knew I was going to forget about that.

I'll make sure it is updated for next time but I may forget again after that.  It is pretty hard to remember.

Happy modding,

legume.

Why the safeword? All mods here have safewords now, why? It's a game.

1. This mod is in a bit of a beta stage.

2. It was requested more than once:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework/?p=1661987

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework/?p=1662653

3. Sometimes it can be a hassle to reload games.

I agree with both opinions.

Being a beta mod and having a smooth play through can sometimes be nice.

Having a more secure bondage environment can also be nice sometimes too.  To support this, the safewords are significantly tied to the "Security Level" setting in the MCM configuration.

This security level can be modified as preferred by the user.  If you set a low value for the security setting, all of the potentially "escape" related MCM options will be disabled when the player character is at least that vulnerable.  This includes the safewords.

Additionally there is a "Hardcore" mode.  When set, all of the potentially "escape" related MCM options will be disabled until the next mod version upgrade.  This is not recommended until you are very sure you have the settings that you want.  This "Hardcore" mode has also not been well tested.  If you have any trouble with it let me know.

Hope this helps,

legume.

Is it possible to use automatic lock on cages?

It is possible; however, much more difficult.

My first mod (not terribly complete or useful) did just that with a single cage, so I know it is possible; however, detecting the situation is more advanced.

With furniture, the scripts can receive an event saying exactly what the player is sitting on...  Look at the object... BDSM furniture... Lock it.  It's pretty simple.

With cages there is a "bounding box" which identifies the volume of space the cage occupies.  Somehow the scripts have to know the player is inside that "bounding box" (inside the cage).  There are two ways this can be done:

1. It is possible to setup an event signalling when the player enters the bounding box of the cage (similar to furniture); however, the cage must first be modified to create such an event.  Either scripts themselves must be added to the cage, or possibly a new Volume Detect Trigger must be placed inside the cage.  This could be done without too much difficulty for a single cage but I don't know if it is possible to add these scripts/the Volume Detect Trigger to all cages generically.

2. Alternatively my script could know about all cages in the area.  Each poll event my script could get the <X, Y, Z> coordinates of the player and check them against the cages in the area.  This is a little bit script intensive but it would be easier to setup for generic cages from other mods.  I think it would be not too heavy on the papyrus and doable.  Perhaps once I setup "Favourite Cages", which I am planning on doing, I will add this.

It is much easier to have the player forced into the cage from an external source (NPC) since that mostly just requires a call to a Zaz "Slave Action" feature.  This is something I will be adding sooner.

Happy Gaming,

legume.

When I have player comments enabled most of the time they disappear to fast for me to read them, is there a way to have them stick around for longer periods of time?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "player comments".

Usually this refers to comments made by NPCs to comment on the player being naked or wearing bondage items.  Devious Framework doesn't have any of these.

Possibly you are talking about notification messages in the upper left hand corner of the screen.  These are referred to as "Debug Notification Messages" (or often just notifications).  Unfortunately I don't know of any way to change their duration and a quick internet search didn't reveal anything either.

If you give me an example of the comment I might be able to identify the mod for you or look into it further.

legume.

the mod's idea is nice and i really like it... but i got a problem with it...

i met a couple of  slavers south of Dragon Bridge, started the leash game, got an armbinder, a collar,a gag and started following them (not that i might do something else ;) )

the problem is that they had the great idea to follow the read south through robber's gorge and got killed by the bands...  now i was unable to fight (because of the armbinder) and i couldn't even flee because the leash always took me back to the dead slaver and in the middle of the bandits...  so i had to reload a previous saved game and avoid the slavers :(

i suppose that either the slaver should be immortal, or the leash game should immediately end the moment they die...

the mod's idea is nice and i really like it... but i got a problem with it...

i met a couple of  slavers south of Dragon Bridge, started the leash game, got an armbinder, a collar,a gag and started following them (not that i might do something else ;) )

the problem is that they had the great idea to follow the read south through robber's gorge and got killed by the bands...  now i was unable to fight (because of the armbinder) and i couldn't even flee because the leash always took me back to the dead slaver and in the middle of the bandits...  so i had to reload a previous saved game and avoid the slavers :(

i suppose that either the slaver should be immortal, or the leash game should immediately end the moment they die...

Currently that is not a "bug".  It is by design.  That is the way it is supposed to work.  However, I am certainly open to the idea that changing the behaviour.

I am toying with the idea of making the slaver stronger... through forcing the player to create better armour and weapons for him... but I don't like the idea of making him immortal... although that could be an MCM option.

Ideally I would like something more immersive.

With the mod setup as I have it, when the Slaver is defeated the leash game ends at an accelerated rate (1/3 the time remaining if I remember correctly).  Of course the player cannot fight.  She is locked in an arm binder and gagged...  If the leash game ends quickly (the player is able to wrest the leash from the dead slaver's grasp before the bandits descend) then the player can try to run away...  if not the bandits descend and claim their prize.  This is where one of the mods I have installed (Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life) kicks in and the bandits now decide what to do with the player, including keeping her as their slave...

Perhaps you don't use the Death Alternative mod and this scene ends differently for you?

Either way, I'm open to adding an MCM option for different behaviour in this situation.  Just let me know if there is a particular you would prefer.

Thanks,

legume.