Uhm.. you could get some other datas from my SLSF in soft/0-dependancy, let me know if you need info.

If this mod gets more use I would certainly be interested in having it work with some of the data from your mod.  I must admit though that I haven't used SLSF before.  Since I am unfamiliar with what data and features are available I won't be making this a priority at least for a while.  If you have ideas of things you would like to see let me know and I might be able to make them more of a priority.

I've read that there is an MCM option but it dosn't show up for me at all,  that and I can't seem to get the slavers to do anything more than just kill me.   I have everything required for the mod but I just can't seem to do anything.  Please help,  I really REALLY wanna test this mod out since I've been hoping for something to do with the slavers (more than just killing them).

Uhm.. you could get some other datas from my SLSF in soft/0-dependancy, let me know if you need info.

If this mod gets more use I would certainly be interested in having it work with some of the data from your mod.  I must admit though that I haven't used SLSF before.  Since I am unfamiliar with what data and features are available I won't be making this a priority at least for a while.  If you have ideas of things you would like to see let me know and I might be able to make them more of a priority.

Uhm... for example my Slsf already have a system (configurable by the user) that detect how the pc is dressed (if the DD devices are visible to everyone or if covered, and same thing for slavetats, cum etc),  if the clothing are considered slutty. And those are all datas that could come useful.

Also a defined roletype for every npcs (and the PC), tracked locations (configurable), etc.

Then we have the fame part, that you could use to add some vulerability (PC known as submissive/slave), and other things.

Give a look in the description part of my mod page, under features, and check what you could find useful (Describe my whole mod here it's a little off topic :P). If need other info let me know.

Anyway it's all accessible without dependancy.

------

Anyway, feedback after a brief test:

-The leash spell is considered 'Hostile/Detrimental' and this could create some problem, like damaging the Soulgem in SoulgemOven.

-I've experience some CTD when changing the cell to an interior from an exterior, not really sure that is from this mod (test too brief), but keep an eye on.

Also a suggestion about the leash:

if you increase the rate and change with an projectile effect black, it could actually be more similar to a real leash (but it will consume more resources)

OR

changing it to a "where's my master" activable by spell or hotkey (like "clairvoyance" spell).

OR

keep as it is and ignore that suggestion ;P

I've read that there is an MCM option but it dosn't show up for me at all,  that and I can't seem to get the slavers to do anything more than just kill me.   I have everything required for the mod but I just can't seem to do anything.  Please help,  I really REALLY wanna test this mod out since I've been hoping for something to do with the slavers (more than just killing them).

I have the same problem. I started a new game to be sure, I saved and reloaded, both quicksave and regular save. No MCM, no action from slavers or NPCs, no self-locking stocks or crosses. I do get a short notice at the game start about DFWsomething is starting or initialising (can't remember), but that's all. There is one quest named _dfwdeviousframework something or other, but getstage command returns stage 0.

I installed with NMM, ran LOOT and Wrye bash to be sure. Any ideas?

Sounds very promising :) I didn't try yet, testing some other mods and i don't want to be confused which mod is it when i have a problem, however...

This seductive armor thing, is there a chance to add other clothes without CK or something? Maybe as an enchantment or crafting option?

Any armour can be marked as "seductive" by wearing it and flagging it as "naked armour" in the SexLab Aroused MCM menu.  It gets a little bit more tricky when you try to identify armour as chest pieces or pelvis/waist pieces.  This *can* be corrected by using the creation kit to adjust the slot the armour is worn on (chest 46/56 - pelvis 49/52).  Another option that does not use the creation kit is in the MCM menu for this mod change the slots that are identified as chest (46 & 56 by default) or pelvis (49 & 52 by default).  You can see which slots the item is worn on in the the MCM status page.  The problem with changing the slots that are identified as chest or pelvis is it may have an adverse affect on other items from other mods you use.  It may not be possible to get one working without messing up the other.

Found it very odd to be locked into cooking stations and alchemy tables as if they torture devices.

Oh.  Right.  This is another known bug.  I'll look into that for the next version.  I just noticed that recently.

I love the idea behind it but I simply can't add this to my mod list at the moment.

The fact that every option is greyed out is really frustrating as a player.

My toon just had some sexy time and now everytime I dry to dress her again this mod just won't let me.

I tried waiting, both in real life and in game and it just won't let me.

Can be fun if you want to but I have places to be and now all of whiterun is chasing after my toon's naked body :/

All these neat stuff need to be optional AND tweakable through MCM.

I get that it's an early release and I really like what this mod COULD be but unfortunately I can't really test it further than that :/

Greyed out because your character is wearing some DD item. When I got all the DD items off my character, all he stuff became ungreyed.

She's not wearing any DD :/  In fact she isn't wearing anything at all.

Options greyed out are almost certainly related to the "Security Level" being lower than your current vulnerability (as seen in the status menu).  I believe with the default values being naked causes the player to be more vulnerable than the default security level.  I will update the script and get a release tomorrow that fixes this default value.  It really shouldn't be that restrictive by default.  I didn't consider enough adding it to games that are already in progress.

As for not being able to dress after waiting, that is unexpected.  The default for the post rape redress timeout is 90 in game minutes and the naked redress default is less.  So waiting for two hours should allow redressing.  I'll make sure these timeouts are also cleared on upgrading the script for the update tomorrow

Yeah I waited 3 hours in game and still couldn't dress.

I'll try the new version later today and check if it solved this.

Well, I think Skyrim lack of a slavery framework like Player Slave Encounters in Oblivion.http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15074-player-slave-encounters-v0694-updated-23-aug-14/

My idea is add slave traders in game(generates in new scene or random encounter in road or random generates in bandits or etc), they will in any way(attack, beguile, use magic to control DD worn on pc's body, threaten with follower/spouse's life, etc) to approach pc for capture.

PSE: Then bring to slave camp for train, sold as a slave, become a devoted slave so master can let pc leave for a certain time(add a magic collor for force transfer or get debuff if too long not to come back or etc.)

make master angry will get punished, sold or send to slave camp for retrain.

Did you also install the "DfwSupport_1_00_160810.7z" mod?  The main mod mostly contains modding resources.  Most of the user visible features are in the support mod.  I'll update the installation instructions to make it clear that both mods are needed.

After installing this you should see a message from MCM creating two new menus (Devious Framework & DFW Support).  You should also see two messages indicating scripts are updating:

[DFW] Updating Script 0.00 => 0.05

[DFWS] Updating Script 0.00 => 0.03

If you have both mods installed but you are not seeing these two MCM menus I'm not sure what could be wrong.  I know sometimes MCM menus take a few minutes to show up.  Perhaps reinstalling the mod that does not have an MCM menu will help.  If none of these work send me your papyrus log and I will see if I can see anything.

I have the same problem. I started a new game to be sure, I saved and reloaded, both quicksave and regular save. No MCM, no action from slavers or NPCs, no self-locking stocks or crosses. I do get a short notice at the game start about DFWsomething is starting or initialising (can't remember), but that's all. There is one quest named _dfwdeviousframework something or other, but getstage command returns stage 0.

Did you also install the "DfwSupport_1_00_160810.7z" mod?  The main mod mostly contains modding resources.  Most of the user visible features are in the support mod.

See above in this post for further information.

Very Intresting, i will Test this now! :-)

What is to install DeviousFramework_1_00_160810.7z and DfwSupport_1_00_160810.7z ?

I should make this a little more clear on the mod description page.

The Framework mod (DeviousFramework_1_00_160810.7z) is the main resource framework for modders.  Because it may become a dependency for other mods It is intended to be as light weight as possible and only contain features to be used by other mods.  From the user's perspective it won't really do anything on it's own (other than clothing blocking).

The support mod (DfwSupport_1_00_160810.7z) is where I am "playing" with the features available from the framework mod.  These features tend to be a little bit heavier on the papyrus and are not required for the framework features to work.  The support mod contains: 1 features I would like to see in the game, and 2 features that test, verify, and validate the framework mod.

Well, I think Skyrim lack of a slavery framework like Player Slave Encounters in Oblivion.http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15074-player-slave-encounters-v0694-updated-23-aug-14/

My idea is add slave traders in game(generates in new scene or random encounter in road or random generates in bandits or etc), they will in any way(attack, beguile, use magic to control DD worn on pc's body, threaten with follower/spouse's life, etc) to approach pc for capture.

PSE: Then bring to slave camp for train, sold as a slave, become a devoted slave so master can let pc leave for a certain time(add a magic collor for force transfer or get debuff if too long not to come back or etc.)

make master angry will get punished, sold or send to slave camp for retrain.

Much of what you are talking about requires NPCs and new areas to be created.  Behaviour packages for the NPCs, Dialogue, and such.

I don't plan to do a lot of work with new NPCs or packages.  I may get into it at some point but for the foreseeable future I will be focusing on script related modder resources that help other mods work together or give them shared access to common information.

Does the mod works with sexlab 1.59c ?

Yes, and No.  I don't think it uses anything too recent from Sexlab; however, if I am not mistaken some of the ZAZ Animation Pack features that identify the player as a slave and identify slavers, owners, and player owners, etc. are fairly new.  If you can update the ZAZ Animation Pack without updating your SexLab I think you will be okay but the latest SexLab may be a requirement of the ZAZ Animation Pack.

Looks so far been not so bad.. are other devices equippt as shoes armbinder gag and collar? This came to me at the very beginning, but then nothing happens more.

Greetings!

No.  For various reasons (personal preference, time invested, and lack of knowledge how) I haven't added a lot of restraints to the player.

I certainly agree that more interactions would enhance the leash game but I'm not sure what direction I plan to head with that (more sex, scenes with other passing slavers, guards, more devices, etc.).  I don't know if that will be the focus for a while either.

Also, if you have "Favourite BDSM Furniture" configured (sit in the furniture and use the MCM menu to favourite it) slavers may lock you into it and leave you there if it is nearby (same cell).  When this happens the slavers will most likely walk away so you will need to rely on others (Alternate Release option in the MCM menu) which tends to have a lower chance of releasing you by default.

Looks so far been not so bad.. are other devices equippt as shoes armbinder gag and collar? This came to me at the very beginning, but then nothing happens more.

Greetings!

No.  For various reasons (personal preference, time invested, and lack of knowledge how) I haven't added a lot of restraints to the player.

I certainly agree that more interactions would enhance the leash game but I'm not sure what direction I plan to head with that (more sex, scenes with other passing slavers, guards, more devices, etc.).  I don't know if that will be the focus for a while either.

Also, if you have "Favourite BDSM Furniture" configured (sit in the furniture and use the MCM menu to favourite it) slavers may lock you into it and leave you there if it is nearby (same cell).  When this happens the slavers will most likely walk away so you will need to rely on others (Alternate Release option in the MCM menu) which tends to have a lower chance of releasing you by default.

I understand, I just thought it would be very exciting if just as you've also described sex scenes and perhaps even more devices would be added, like a Belt or indeed other punishments for other versions, etc.

Hi!

I have a full loadorder (meaning ~254 plugin files are loaded), so there can be conflicts and script lag and whatnot, but: the mcm menus are not working for me. (Did not test anything further than that.)

You said there should be two MCM menus, but the one for the framework doesn't show up at all, and the support while shows up, it's completely empty and behaves in the way that if i open it, i cannot open any other mcm configs (for other mods), i have to exit the menu to the game and open the mcm again to remove this soft-lock.

After getting this for the first time, installing the two together and with a few other mod upgrades, i tried to isolate it - i loaded the game with my other mod upgrades first, waited for a few minutes, saved, restarted my computer, then: put only the framework in the loadorder, loaded, waited a few mins, saved, restarted the computer, put the supportmod into the loadorder, loaded, waited a few mins, and here I am with a bugging mcm.

The papyrus log had entries like this:

[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] ERROR: Cannot call ConvertStringToHex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.InitScript() - "dfwMCM.psc" Line 288
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.OnConfigInit() - "dfwMCM.psc" Line 345
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 85
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 85
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] ERROR: Cannot call ConvertStringToHex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.InitScript() - "dfwMCM.psc" Line 289
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"
stack:
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.InitScript() - "dfwMCM.psc" Line 291
stack:
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.InitScript() - "dfwMCM.psc" Line 292
stack:
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Int[]
stack:

[...]

[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] ERROR: Cannot call iLogLevel() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.Log() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 1562
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 371
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwMcm.OnConfigInit() - "dfwMCM.psc" Line 349
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp159"
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.Log() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 1562
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 371
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] ERROR: Cannot call iLogLevelScreen() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.Log() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 1567
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp159"
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.Log() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 1567

[...]

[08/11/2016 - 05:16:41PM] ERROR: Cannot call ItemUnequipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias PlayerAlias on quest _dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwPlayerEvents.OnObjectUnequipped() - "dfwPlayerEvents.psc" Line 38
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:41PM] ERROR: Cannot call ItemEquipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias PlayerAlias on quest _dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwPlayerEvents.OnObjectEquipped() - "dfwPlayerEvents.psc" Line 49
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:41PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoCrimeScanner: (scanning) OnUpdate
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call ItemUnequipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias PlayerAlias on quest _dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwPlayerEvents.OnObjectUnequipped() - "dfwPlayerEvents.psc" Line 38
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:42PM] Update spouse
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:42PM] SexSlFemPCAndrew Onupdate with scenetoPlay = -1
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call ItemEquipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias PlayerAlias on quest _dfwDeviousFramework (F3000D62)].dfwPlayerEvents.OnObjectEquipped() - "dfwPlayerEvents.psc" Line 49

[...]

[08/11/2016 - 06:06:59PM] [dfwsMcm <_dfwsDfwSupport (F4000D62)>]: Registered DFW Support at MCM.

If I can somehow further help you figuring out what the issue might be, please say what you need.

I'm by far not experienced enough to figure out the problem myself.

Thanks, have fun and I wish you good luck. :)

Did you also install the "DfwSupport_1_00_160810.7z" mod?  The main mod mostly contains modding resources.  Most of the user visible features are in the support mod.  I'll update the installation instructions to make it clear that both mods are needed.

After installing this you should see a message from MCM creating two new menus (Devious Framework & DFW Support).  You should also see two messages indicating scripts are updating:

[DFW] Updating Script 0.00 => 0.05

[DFWS] Updating Script 0.00 => 0.03

If you have both mods installed but you are not seeing these two MCM menus I'm not sure what could be wrong.  I know sometimes MCM menus take a few minutes to show up.  Perhaps reinstalling the mod that does not have an MCM menu will help.  If none of these work send me your papyrus log and I will see if I can see anything.

Did you also install the "DfwSupport_1_00_160810.7z" mod?  The main mod mostly contains modding resources.  Most of the user visible features are in the support mod.

See above in this post for further information.

Very Intresting, i will Test this now! :-)

What is to install DeviousFramework_1_00_160810.7z and DfwSupport_1_00_160810.7z ?

I should make this a little more clear on the mod description page.

The Framework mod (DeviousFramework_1_00_160810.7z) is the main resource framework for modders.  Because it may become a dependency for other mods It is intended to be as light weight as possible and only contain features to be used by other mods.  From the user's perspective it won't really do anything on it's own (other than clothing blocking).

The support mod (DfwSupport_1_00_160810.7z) is where I am "playing" with the features available from the framework mod.  These features tend to be a little bit heavier on the papyrus and are not required for the framework features to work.  The support mod contains: 1 features I would like to see in the game, and 2 features that test, verify, and validate the framework mod.

Well, the support file sounded like it contains instructions for modders, so I didn't download it. Thank you for your help, I'll try it later. Good idea to update the installation instructions. There are so many mods here on loverslab that have a gazillion files in the download section with no instructions on what is needed and what isn't and what is optional. Usually I can guess what is needed, but not today...

Hi!

I have a full loadorder (meaning ~254 plugin files are loaded), so there can be conflicts and script lag and whatnot, but: the mcm menus are not working for me. (Did not test anything further than that.)

You said there should be two MCM menus, but the one for the framework doesn't show up at all, and the support while shows up, it's completely empty and behaves in the way that if i open it, i cannot open any other mcm configs (for other mods), i have to exit the menu to the game and open the mcm again to remove this soft-lock.

After getting this for the first time, installing the two together and with a few other mod upgrades, i tried to isolate it - i loaded the game with my other mod upgrades first, waited for a few minutes, saved, restarted my computer, then: put only the framework in the loadorder, loaded, waited a few mins, saved, restarted the computer, put the supportmod into the loadorder, loaded, waited a few mins, and here I am with a bugging mcm.

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

[...]

[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] ERROR: Cannot call iLogLevel() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:35PM] ERROR: Cannot call iLogLevelScreen() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:

[...]

[08/11/2016 - 05:16:41PM] ERROR: Cannot call ItemUnequipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:41PM] ERROR: Cannot call ItemEquipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call ItemUnequipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/11/2016 - 05:16:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call ItemEquipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[...]

[08/11/2016 - 06:06:59PM] [dfwsMcm <_dfwsDfwSupport (F4000D62)>]: Registered DFW Support at MCM.

If I can somehow further help you figuring out what the issue might be, please say what you need.

Hi Wyrade,

Thanks for the rather useful information from your log file.  It highlighted a couple of issues (although minor) that everyone may be experiencing.

Although they may be, I am not convinced they are the cause of your troubles =(

Could you try version 1.02 on a game saved prior to installing this mod?

I did not fix the third set of errors, "ERROR: Cannot call ItemUnequipped() on a None object" but they should not be affecting anything.  If you continue to see any other errors let me know.

If that does not solve your problem, I suspect it is something I have seen before (see issue 6 of known issues on the mod topic page 1).  The problem is the initialization code just stops running at some point and I can't imagine why it would.  Reloading your game a few times might solve this issue.  Once the initialization code is run all the way through you shouldn't see the problem any more.

Do you see this problem on both new games and in progress saves?  Which version of Windows are you running?

If you get me a log file with your quest variables in it from a game that was saved prior to installing the mod I might be able to get a better idea of what is going on:

<https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework/wiki/Things-I-Learned#reporting-quest-variables>

Thanks,

legume.

Man, I just want to test this mod because it sounds just great to me, but now that I installed both files, I have the same issue as Wyrade. The MCM shows up initially (only the support one), but as soon as I click or just hover over anything, it breaks. Backing out completely fixes all other MCM's but the DFW support menu stays black. No self locking furniture either. Tried a new game and an old game, same behaviour. My papyrus log exploded to over 20 MB, an example is below:

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM] Dumping stack 30340:
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]     Frame count: 1 (Page count: 1)
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]     Type: Normal
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]     Return register: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]     Has stack callback: No
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]     Stack trace:
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]         [alias PlayerAlias on quest _dfwDeviousFramework (43000D62)].dfwPlayerEvents.OnObjectUnequipped() - "dfwPlayerEvents.psc" Line 38
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             IP: 22    Instruction: 1    Line: 38
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [oItem]: [Armor < (0001B3A2)>]
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [oReference]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::NoneVar]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp0]: ""
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp1]: 0
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp2]: ""
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM] Dumping stack 30336:
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]         [alias PlayerAlias on quest _dfwDeviousFramework (43000D62)].dfwPlayerEvents.OnObjectUnequipped() - "dfwPlayerEvents.psc" Line 38
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [oItem]: [Armor < (00013910)>]
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM] Dumping stack 19726:
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]     Return register: 945.354004
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]         [_dfwsDfwSupport (44000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.OnUpdate() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line 304
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             IP: 2026    Instruction: 44    Line: 304
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp15]: 945.354004
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp16]: False
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp17]: False
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [fCurrRealTime]: 945.354004
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp18]: 0
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp19]: False
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp20]: False
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [iVulnerability]: 0
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp21]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp22]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp23]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [aMaster]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp24]: 0
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp25]: False
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::mangled_amaster_0]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp26]: False
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp27]: False
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [oCurrFurniture]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp29]: 0.000000
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp28]: 0.000000
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [aNearby]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp30]: ""
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [aHelper]: None
[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [fChance]: 0.000000

edit:

Some stuff on the support MCM works, but the security level or the hardcore option break stuff when hovering over them (first two items on first MCM page).

Some more stuff in the papyrus log from the SKI configmanager that may or may not be relevant:

stack:
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionHighlight() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 154
[08/11/2016 - 10:17:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call HighlightOption() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionHighlight() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 154
[08/11/2016 - 10:17:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call HighlightOption() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[08/11/2016 - 10:17:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetPage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[08/11/2016 - 10:17:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call CloseConfig() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124

Man, I just want to test this mod because it sounds just great to me, but now that I installed both files, I have the same issue as Wyrade. The MCM shows up initially (only the support one), but as soon as I click or just hover over anything, it breaks. Backing out completely fixes all other MCM's but the DFW support menu stays black. No self locking furniture either. Tried a new game and an old game, same behaviour. My papyrus log exploded to over 20 MB, an example is below:

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM] Dumping stack 30340:

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [oItem]: [Armor < (0001B3A2)>]

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM] Dumping stack 30336:

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [oItem]: [Armor < (00013910)>]

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM] Dumping stack 19726:

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]     Return register: 945.354004

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]         [_dfwsDfwSupport (44000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.OnUpdate() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line 304

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             IP: 2026    Instruction: 44    Line: 304

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp15]: 945.354004

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp16]: False

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp17]: False

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [fCurrRealTime]: 945.354004

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp18]: 0

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp19]: False

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp20]: False

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [iVulnerability]: 0

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp21]: None

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp22]: None

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp23]: None

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [aMaster]: None

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp24]: 0

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp25]: False

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::mangled_amaster_0]: None

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp26]: False

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp27]: False

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [oCurrFurniture]: None

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp29]: 0.000000

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp28]: 0.000000

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [aNearby]: None

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [::temp30]: ""

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [aHelper]: None

[08/11/2016 - 09:51:37PM]             [fChance]: 0.000000

edit:

Some stuff on the support MCM works, but the security level or the hardcore option break stuff when hovering over them (first two items on first MCM page).

Some more stuff in the papyrus log from the SKI configmanager that may or may not be relevant:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

[08/11/2016 - 10:17:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetPage() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148

[08/11/2016 - 10:17:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call CloseConfig() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124

It looks like you are having a near infinite (30340) number of items being unequipped.

My only explanation for this is that my mod is unequipping something and another mod immediately tries to re-equip it.

I am curious what the items are (Armor < (0001B3A2)> and Armor < (00013910)>).

I was always worried about something like this happening but never encountered it.

I don't think this is the best solution but for now I will add a limit to the number of items my mod unequips each second.

That should be quite quick to implement and should be pretty stable.

After trying out this mod, I was not getting any of the conversation that is visible in the pictures...

... I was however gagged at that point and either the DCL or DD gag conversation was kicking in always. Whenever I reached the "now I understand you"-state, there was no way to ask "What is happening?".

Is that a known conflict? If not, what I need to look out for in the papyrus log in order to help track this down?

After trying out this mod, I was not getting any of the conversation that is visible in the pictures...

... I was however gagged at that point and either the DCL or DD gag conversation was kicking in always. Whenever I reached the "now I understand you"-state, there was no way to ask "What is happening?".

Is that a known conflict? If not, what I need to look out for in the papyrus log in order to help track this down?

I've seen that once before.  I found that saving the game and reloading it fixed this problem (known bug #1).

Unfortunately I have no idea what caused it.  The quest alias that contains the dialogues was setup correctly.  The conditional variables that trigger each of the dialogues were all set correctly.  But for some reason the dialogues were just not triggering.

If saving and reloading the game doesn't help my only guess is that it has something to do with dialogue priority (taken from quest priority?).

I could try making a private build with adjustments to the priorities; however, I don't entirely know what I am doing in that area.  Let me know if it still doesn't work after a reload.

Edit: I should mention that I use the same DD (I think it is DD) gag conversation and it should work fine with it.  Many of the conversations are blocking and override the DD conversation, while some other (dialogues not initiated by the slaver) are non blocking and show up in the menu after getting to "now I understand you".

Okay, was able to play a bit with this mod.

The leash feature is kinda fun but conflicts heavily with other mods.

I think you're triggering a conversation every time the player comes near the slaver, yeah?  'Cause a lots of times the regular conversation would pop up and the slaver would comment on my DD (feature from an other mod)

Also, are you triggering combat for sex scenes with the slavers?  I'm asking because I have Sexlab Defeat installed and it triggered after a bleedout and then Sanguine's Debauchery triggered because of it, making the slavers stop wandering between cities and just staying out there in the wilderness.

Okay, was able to play a bit with this mod.

The leash feature is kinda fun but conflicts heavily with other mods.

I think you're triggering a conversation every time the player comes near the slaver, yeah?  'Cause a lots of times the regular conversation would pop up and the slaver would comment on my DD (feature from an other mod)

Also, are you triggering combat for sex scenes with the slavers?  I'm asking because I have Sexlab Defeat installed and it triggered after a bleedout and then Sanguine's Debauchery triggered because of it, making the slavers stop wandering between cities and just staying out there in the wilderness.

To my knowledge I don't trigger a conversation when the player nears the slaver; however, I have noticed it happening a lot.  I have always suspected it was related to the base game feature where NPCs greet the player when they are nearby.

I don't trigger combat for sex scenes.  I don't specifically start any combat or sex scenes.  The leash does do damage and can cause bleedout if you resist it too much.

I find it odd that the slaver stops.  The only time my mod breaks the slaver out of his wandering is when he is engaging the player in a scene but he should return to his regular behaviour as soon as the scene is over.

There are some quest variables that I could look at to see if a scene never completed but could be a little difficult.

Perhaps it is related to engaging in combat with the slaver which I haven't tested thoroughly.

Is it the slaver who has become your Sanguine's Debauchery (SD+) owner?  If that is the case he will have picked up a new behaviour package from SD+ and may not move if there are not activities nearby.

Yes.  This mod is going to conflict with other mods =(.

When the player becomes enslaved by another mod (in this case Defeat + SD+) I need to stop the leash game.  To do this I rely on the features of the Devious Framework mod to identify the player has become enslaved; however, none of the other mods use the features of this mod to identify the player has become enslaved.

In theory there are a couple of options in the support mod to bridge this gap.  It can automatically register the player as becoming enslaved when it detects enslavement by SD+ or when the ZAZ Animation Pack's zbfSC_EnslaveActor event is triggered; however, these aren't detected until after the event and can still cause conflict.

Making sure the MCM option "Catch ZAZ Events" and "Catch SD+ Enslavement" are checked may help; however, I've found that the SD+ player enslaved variable, "_SD_iEnslaved" is not cleared effectively in my games so this may cause trouble after SD+ enslavement.  I need to investigate further why this variable is not being cleared and make sure it is what I should be checking.

Hi!

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

[...]

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

[...]

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

[...]

Hi Wyrade,

Thanks for the rather useful information from your log file.  It highlighted a couple of issues (although minor) that everyone may be experiencing.

Although they may be, I am not convinced they are the cause of your troubles =(

Could you try version 1.02 on a game saved prior to installing this mod?

I did not fix the third set of errors, "ERROR: Cannot call ItemUnequipped() on a None object" but they should not be affecting anything.  If you continue to see any other errors let me know.

If that does not solve your problem, I suspect it is something I have seen before (see issue 6 of known issues on the mod topic page 1).  The problem is the initialization code just stops running at some point and I can't imagine why it would.  Reloading your game a few times might solve this issue.  Once the initialization code is run all the way through you shouldn't see the problem any more.

Do you see this problem on both new games and in progress saves?  Which version of Windows are you running?

If you get me a log file with your quest variables in it from a game that was saved prior to installing the mod I might be able to get a better idea of what is going on:

<https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework/wiki/Things-I-Learned#reporting-quest-variables>

Thanks,

legume.

I tried it with a completely new game with the same loadorder (i have LAL so no carriage script-scene), and it worked, the two MCM menus appeared and worked correctly.

Still, it might be a multitude of reasons why it doesn't work on my current save, so I don't have much hope that you will be able to solve it, I will just have to use this mod on a new game when I start one.

Anyway, I created two pairs of logs in case you do find something in them (ConSkrybe+Papyrus), see attachment. I checked the conskrybe logs with Beyond Compare and there were quite a few differences, but they tell you much more than to me.

Also the mod spams the line "[DFW] Vulnerability: 0" ingame in the top-right corner, but I assume that is intended with the default logging setting I see in the framework mcm (Log Level: 5, Log Level Screen: 4).

Thanks!

dfw logs.zip

It loads in and the MCM loads (now,  I was a dummy and downloaded the wrong one) but my problem seems to be that I can't seem to trigger the slaver interactions.   I'm not 100% sure what the vulnerability it wants is,  I've walked alongside the slavers both naked AND in bondage gear, as well as engaging them in combat and trying to surrender but nothing seems to work with them,  they just keep walking along with no other dialog aside from "Where are you taking that slave?".