On 12/9/2018 at 12:55 AM, raphitek said:

Just dowloaded this mod and a few others. I began a new game and found Chloe. She put me in a bondage gear, but this made my body disappear (I can see the head and the feet, but not the body). Any help ?

your in the wrong topic

Chloe is from devious cursed loot - lal addon (not connected to DCL lal addon, Chloe quest is always possible)

disappearing body while wearing DDs => bodyslide issue

you need to use bodyslide to create the devices first

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there. Thanks for all your hard work as a modder!

I believe this is the mod that puts up a message in the top left hand corner every time I switch locations, e.g. "Whiterun --> Wilderness". Is there a way to turn these messages off? 

Is this also the mod that adds the "Hello There" option to dialogues with NPCs and is there a way to turn that off too?

Thanks a lot!

On 2/6/2019 at 5:06 PM, agentmidnight said:

I believe this is the mod that puts up a message in the top left hand corner every time I switch locations, e.g. "Whiterun --> Wilderness". Is there a way to turn these messages off? 

In MCM menu> Devious Framework> Debug> Screen - Location Chages. Set to 2 whatever you don't want to see

16 hours ago, Gardeniah said:

Is this compatible with SSE? It doesn't have the tag but I know a few LL mods that aren't officially SSE are still compatible.

Yep. It's a fiddly conversion though. The main DeviousFramework file is a master esm, which the Creation Kit doesn't want to convert to SSE. Mine didn't let me select it for conversion. (There's a potential fix but it was crashing out my Creation Kit).

I needed to convert the DeviousFramework.esm to an ESP by using Wrye Bash and then the Creation Kit could take it up for conversion by the Open -> Change Something -> Change it back -> Save method to have CK change it from ESP to ESM again. Results may vary as per usual though !

Feature Requests... MCM feature.

1. Add Exception to Hobble block... allow it to select items from inventory, as opposed to worn items only.

2. Idea... Exceptions to Hobble block... Allow Dresses.

I know these can be done manually, but it would be nice if they were in the MCM options.

Just some ideas... :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 1:35 AM, Rwath said:

So I guess I'm not the only one who when a leash gets put on the PC, nothing else happens? It used to work in previous versions but since I updated everything to DD 4 and ZAZ 8 this mod seems to be just broken.

Getting locked in Furniture seems to work though...

Leash=no sex for me (sexlab starts but they stand there and grunt)

I swear I would read the 27 pages but Reading puts me to sleep.

Ditto furniture working.

I had a playthrough where the leash was quest-blocking.

Wishlist: the girl NPC you've got a crush on lassos you and has copious fun (because you're lassoed anyway, may as well enjoy it).

I think I'll upload a log or two, not sure it would help.

I'm off to stare at github.

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log

A few annoyances I found:

Every time cell changes (leaving/enterin a city or dungeon or just running around) the mod gives a message about it.

Broken dialog for almost every NPC. It reads "Hello There" and if I choose it, the NPC answers "Greetings" and then dialog returns to its original listing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so possible dumb question, but i installed everything and when i update my FNIS i get an error message on all three of these

Devious Devices - Assets 3.0
Devious Devices - Integration 3.3
Devious Devices - Expansion

saying

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

is there anyway around this so i can use the

Devious Framework (DFW) mod?

You need the SE versions of the Devious Devices mod, which you should be able to find here :

There are 3 files to download in there. (Which caught me out first time on this reinstall !)

However, it's not quite that easy on Devious Framework. You can convert Oldrim mods to Skyrim SE by using the Creation Kit, however the Devious Framework mod itself is a master file, which the Creation Kit will not convert immediately. What you need is Wyre Bash (other editors should work but Wyre Bash is the one I used before !). Copy the Devious Framework.esm to an .esp. Use Creation Kit to convert that to SSE (change something random, change it back to how it was). Do the same for Devious Framework Support.

Good luck. I haven't converted this particular mod again since reinstalling my Skyrim and I need to edit the Creation Kit ini file as well to let me do it. One for another evening here ... There are more tweaks to the Creation Kit to allow it to edit masters but these didn't work for me.

Yep, the MCM was working for me, although I can't remember any extra steps outside Wrye Bash, CK and popping it into Vortex. It's always worth checking to see if the mod's actually loaded via the load order thing in game though, Vortex can sometimes forget to actually sort it into the load order.

(I've been distracted by Stellaris today and therefore didn't go through loading this mod again !)

• 1 month later...

Does this mod/framework work with the newest versions of devious devices?  The newest versions aren't the ones listed in this mods required section and my game keeps crashing on launch after i install this.  It could be a conflict with one of my other mods but I don't know what else would have a conflict with this.

24 minutes ago, Jord of the Rings said:

Does this mod/framework work with the newest versions of devious devices?  The newest versions aren't the ones listed in this mods required section and my game keeps crashing on launch after i install this.  It could be a conflict with one of my other mods but I don't know what else would have a conflict with this.

Yes it works with the newest DD mods.  Mainly because it only uses generic devices like armbinder, gag, pony boots and collar.

• 3 weeks later...