20 hours ago, orgs1n said:
Spoiler

It might help someone to summarize what I did to get it this mod to work, because it took quite a bit of forum searching. This is with DDi 4.1.

- Install Slave Girls;

- Install the Slave Girls patch (SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch) from this mod's main page;

- Install the framework (2_06_DeviousFramework_170328 ) from this mod's main page;

- Install the Zaz patch for the framework;

- Install the Boo patch for the framework;

- Install the Masterdev patch for the framework;

- Install the support mod (2_06_DfwSupport_170328) from this mod's main page;

- Install the Boo patch for the support mod;

- (Optional) Install the public furniture mod.

- Walk in front of a slaver, with your back towards him or her.

Apologies if this seems like a dumb question but I want to ask what do you mean when you mention '-install the ... ' patches for the framework? I'm using NMM and after downloading the mentioned patches to DFW (& Support) I want to know should I allow the NMManager to patch directly over as if it's an update, or allow both main mod and all the patches to exist simultaneously?

1 hour ago, Pyreliter said:

Apologies if this seems like a dumb question but I want to ask what do you mean when you mention '-install the ... ' patches for the framework? I'm using NMM and after downloading the mentioned patches to DFW (& Support) I want to know should I allow the NMManager to patch directly over as if it's an update, or allow both main mod and all the patches to exist simultaneously?

I use MO myself, but in NMM, it should work if you install in that same order, overwriting each time.

15 hours ago, virland said:

There is version of mod from 8 april on GitHub. Someone tried it already?

Wait.. you right there is version on github with so many new features, i will test it today.

Looks like MCM is broken and wont show up in version from github :/ 

So... I suppose nobody has had the same issue with SD+ enslavement getting stuck in a turning-around loop with DFW installed? (Which I asked about in April, somewhere on the page previous to this one, I think.)

It still happens and I'm wondering if it's something to do with my MCM settings.

Still a great mod, would love an update at some point but I've figured out how to make it do just about everything I want it to do except handle the SD+ enslavement scene gracefully without locking me into that animation loop.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2018 at 10:27 PM, applesandmayo said:

Is there a way to disable the location change notification?

2-3 mods i know of may notify location, all these in MCM:

DFW: Debug -> Screen - Location Changes: set to 0. You can turn all the other screen messages 0 aswell, they don't affect DD or Sexlab.

DFW Support: Log Level Screen: set to 0. (i'm slightly unsure if it affects locations, just keep it off)

Devious Followers: ... Some menu i forgot as i uninstalled for now, but it has specifically location change notifications toggle.

edit: Also found a bug i guess. When i use a furniture and it locks up certain time, i then hit E again to free myself. My follower still has talk option "Hey. Over here.", about the predicament. And the act of using the furniture hides crosshair, so it's not even possible to talk to her while locked up. So i don't see the point of adding it.

Is there a mod that separates slavers and slaves willingness to help?    I see the reasoning why they were combined I just don't agree with it.    Ideally I would have liked the slaves to share the slavers willingness if they are nearby  but have a high willingness if the slaver is out of sight.  

On 2/4/2018 at 8:55 PM, nunyabidnez said:

I don't know if anyone else has reported this, but for some reason this seems to conflict with Campfire pretty severely  When DFW is activated, at least in my game, you can not light a campfire, it stops the lighting animation on your first attempt and then afterwards you can't interact with the campfire properly at all.  Only found this through a process of elimination, started a new game and reloading mods one by one to recreate the error, soon as DFW finished it's "Delaying", I could no longer light a fire.  Stopped DFW using your control in the debug section, and could then light fires.

EDIT:  Sorry, forgot to add that doing the load order trick had no impact on my game.  As long as DFW is active and it's completed its delay function, I can no longer start campfires.

Oh my god, thank you! I had same problem and it fix it for me o.O

IIRC they won't dropoff in furniture unless you've already sat in it and set it as a favorite.

Bitching etc. will do this eventually, as it's a punishment.

To get to Simple Slavery, IIRC you need to get the slaver to release you by being co-operative.

I did fiddle briefly with the Github version when it first appeared, but both the current and the Github versions are incredibly sensitive. Good fun to play with for a while, but seriously don't try adding them to an ongoing game, or anything with complex other mods around.

Now mod events don't seem to be firing right. Until today, I'd reliably been able to trigger punishment and sex scenes from x-crosses, vertical x stocks, and tilted wheels. Today, even on the rare occasions that I get the dialogues, the NPC's just walk away, even if they said they were going to whip/have sex with pc.

PC is both SD+ enslaved and EC+ infected/pregnant. SD+ has never caused this issue before; I've not tested with EC+ pregnancy.

Steps taken to resolve:

1. Fix mod events in both framework and support, hotcycle slaver package.

2. Uninstall all mods since last known good setup and clean save.

3, Move all DFW related mods down in MO left pane to prioritize their scripts, and sort plugins. (next)

If 3 does not resolve, I'll try uninstalling all DFW-related plugins and patches, clean save, reinstall.

EDIT: Had to reinstall on a clean save, and that fixed it. I think I must have set some slider in MCM to a value at which everyone was being too helpful. If that wasn't the cause I have no idea what was, but it works now, including SD+ enslavement and EC+ pregnancy.

16 hours ago, gollum007 said:

IIRC they won't dropoff in furniture unless you've already sat in it and set it as a favorite.

Bitching etc. will do this eventually, as it's a punishment.

To get to Simple Slavery, IIRC you need to get the slaver to release you by being co-operative.

I did fiddle briefly with the Github version when it first appeared, but both the current and the Github versions are incredibly sensitive. Good fun to play with for a while, but seriously don't try adding them to an ongoing game, or anything with complex other mods around.

How did you get the Github version working? There are no PEX files when I download it.

Sorry to ask, could not find the answer in the posts, but is there a way to choose wich restraints would be used on the player once the leash game starts, and the slaver choose to tie you up? I find it very strange for other slaves to be wearing only cuffs and gags (maybe stocks), and suddenly the slaver starts picking up items from DD to bind you.

On 8/4/2018 at 6:44 AM, asdfasdf883 said:

How did you get the Github version working? There are no PEX files when I download it.

Compiling the scripts in CK......

Seeing as I'm bored, I've attached them below.

Issues that I'm aware of:

* Something not right with the DD 4.0 implementation. Bitches about None keywords when the mod is first loaded.

* Leash holder punishments etc. aren't right- The dialog triggers, but they seem to all get stuck and then sometimes trigger in a bunch. The more other mods in use, the jankier this becomes. (Smells related to the above)

* Debug function constantly spamming the time.

* Animating at the wrong time can get the player stuck in a DFW busy state.

YMMV......

Scripts.zip

On 8/8/2018 at 4:32 PM, gollum007 said:

Compiling the scripts in CK......

Seeing as I'm bored, I've attached them below.

Issues that I'm aware of:

* Something not right with the DD 4.0 implementation. Bitches about None keywords when the mod is first loaded.

* Leash holder punishments etc. aren't right- The dialog triggers, but they seem to all get stuck and then sometimes trigger in a bunch. The more other mods in use, the jankier this becomes. (Smells related to the above)

* Debug function constantly spamming the time.

* Animating at the wrong time can get the player stuck in a DFW busy state.

YMMV......

Scripts.zip

Well im testing github version right now and its very buggy, features from old version works fine but most of the new features are buggy

- Sell items to merchants - works fine 

- Dialogue "You looks like someone who is in charge" - broken

- Game wont detect work furnitures (forge,zaz furnitures,cages) and they disappear with time(Select furniture - empty)

- NPCs approach the slaver to purchase sex with the player - works fine

- Stop the player if she is playing with herself during the leash game - works fine

- Force the player to crawl on all fours as an alternative punishment - works fine

- Added an option for the slaver to take a "sandbox" break if he has been walking the player around for too long. This should allow the player some time to interact with nearby NPCs giving her the oportunity to try to get away - never happened for me is its broken i guess

- The slaver may "sandbox" nearby while the player is locked in furniture - same as above

Overall most of the features are not working because of work furnitures are broken :/ 

Had a bit play about with it, managed to hack the follow leash back in and learnt a bit doing it.   Cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing the DD errors in the past I have seen these generated by badly configured items but this mod doesn't have any bespoke items.  Even with the bugs there is some great stuff in there, I hope Legume picks this up again as it has makings of a terrific mod! 

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess I'm not the only one who when a leash gets put on the PC, nothing else happens? It used to work in previous versions but since I updated everything to DD 4 and ZAZ 8 this mod seems to be just broken.

Getting locked in Furniture seems to work though...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever ran into an issue with the vulnerability section where one of them (specifically Nude) is always in effect, even when you have armor on? I looked in the added body slots and it had Chest and Chest-Under, which is the default I think. I'm wearing vanilla armor so it's not using any weird slots either.

Is the github version working?
Also if i want to use the github version, should i use the patches also and in which order if i do?
When using the github version i get a debug screen message every 5 in game minutes, which just announces the time since it started. I have all debug options on 0 and this still happens.