I tried this and have the following problems:

1. Camera Lock: is that intended with the mod? When I get locked in a furniture, the camera gets locked, too. If this is intended, please add an option to disable camera lock. This makes the mod unplayable for me, at least the whole part with locking in furniture breaks for me with locked camera :frown:

2. Slavers: somehow they do not show up. With Slaverun the place is crawling with them, but now there are only a few. And what counts as a slaver? Every guy that runs around skyrim with a naked girl? 

What about the "City Accountant", is he a slaver?

Because...

3. the leash game does not start by itself when I walk with one of these guys who drags a naked woman behind.

4. I forced the leash game to start. But then nothing happens. The NPC runs around, thats it. Dialogue about seeling the PC to a traveller, period :frown:

5. When locked in a furniture, nothing happens. nobody comes to play, even with high chances for that to happen. Just one time an NPC increased the locking time in the furniture.

• 2 weeks later...

Been getting SceneDFWS failed to start due to StartSceneDialogue & StartSceneDialogue failed due to StartSceneDialogue so I'm not sure what is going on. I have the chances of being locked in furniture up to max as well as chance of visitors but these errors prevent either from happening. Here's a log in case its helps, should also mention am in the middle of SD+ enslavement but that shouldn't matter because this has worked in the past with SD+ before so idk why its not now.

Papyrus.0.log

The most reliable way to trigger events in the leash game for me was to use the debug options to fix mod events or something like that and to teleport the player to the slaver / master/ whoever holds the leash. (Also in the debug options.) I got stuck once in annoying loop when a slaver walked past the furniture the PC was locked into and he decided to throw his lasso then kept trying to equip an armbinder even after I used the safety word to end the leash game.

My question is: has anyone be able to convince those annoying slavers to walk them to the Simple Slavery market? I can never trigger that and it's starting to annoy me.

Also, hope I'm not being an a-hole, but I can't wait to see an update for this mod, it adds a lot of cool stuff to the Skyrim world, so I'm really anxious to see more content. Thanks to the author for all the hard work that went into this.

• 3 weeks later...

A few times now, I've gotten enslaved by SD+ with both DFW and ME running alongside it and gotten stuck in a loop of my character turning her back to her new master to get cuffed, an animation from ME as far as I can tell (unless DFW does the same thing, which I've not gotten enslaved through it enough to know). I can't get out of this loop by any means I've tried:

-resetting DFW mod events

-cheating "release player" in ME radial menu

-stop all SL animations

- ZAP release player from AI control references

The only thing that has worked has been to deactivate DFW and clean the save, then get enslaved, then re-enable DFW.

Anybody else had this issue?

I am experiencing the issue of the DFWSupport MCM page being blank. Furthermore, I am unable to uninstall and clean save the mod(s), because strangely after unticking DFWSupport & Devious Framework from my Mod Manager, saving ingame (to create the save file you plan to clean via Savegame Tool) immediately crashes to desktop. I have tried removing all DFW scripts and then saving, which results in me actually being able to create a save file without CTDing, however the save file that is created is corrupted and upon loading says "The save game is corrupt" and sends me back to main menu.

At this point my only options are to start back on a save file prior to installing DFW (probably 50+ save files prior) or continue playing with DFWsupport MCM blank. I'm worried about the latter, because it might effect other mods if DFWsupport is broken. If I could uninstall and clean my save, then I would have no issues trying to install it again. I'm afraid that if I am forced to restart my character, I will not be taking the chance of installing this mod. It's really a shame because from the time I've had with it, it really enhanced my gameplay.

I should also add that the Devious Framework mcm works perfectly fine, and its only the DFW Support MCM.

More info on the blank MCM: What happens is this: I load my save, I open the MCM and it displays the page I was on last. None of the options are changeable, and if I click on any other tab in the DFW MCM, the entire MCM freezes and then I am forced to close it. Upon reopening the DFW MCM, the entire MCM is blank. This also goes for all of my save files. It's not limited to just one save file. This is weird because for the longest time, the MCM was working just fine. It's weird that once the MCM stopped working (blank page) it effects ALL save files. This makes me wonder if its a load order issue. One thing I remember doing before running into all of this, was moving the DFWSupport esp further down on my load order. I moved it near the bottom, just below LAL, Devious Cursed LAL, and Open Cities. Perhaps me doing this caused it all? I will try experimenting with moving DFWsupport.esp higher (further up) the load order.

If anyone can offer me some advice with the CTD on savegame issue caused when attempting to clean save, let me know. Would be greatly appreciated. Also if you need more information from me, please ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Feature Request... Add item to blocked list, in MCM.

Eg...

Add item to Helmet block list ( facehuggers, or other head items stopping headwear use. )

Add item to Body block list ( crotch hugger, barnacles or other body items preventing body items from being equipped. )

Add item to boot block list

or

Patch for Kynes Blessing Parasites.

As always, loving the mod... :smiley:

• 1 month later...

Wow.  Thanks.  I love some of the features you put in here.  Now I can get rid of Player Exhibitionist.  Nice mod but he makes you wait an hour before you can redress.  And although I've only just installed your mod, and haven't really got to see it in action, I love the fact that the slavers around Skyrim are now functional. 

Don't know why more modders aren't using this.  I'm guessing they are waiting for it to get out of the beta stage.  I figure keeping up with all the other changing mods, they expect more changes from this one.  Did that make sense?   They may be tired of constantly updating. 

8 hours ago, cailic said:

Wow.  Thanks.  I love some of the features you put in here.  Now I can get rid of Player Exhibitionist.  Nice mod but he makes you wait an hour before you can redress.  And although I've only just installed your mod, and haven't really got to see it in action, I love the fact that the slavers around Skyrim are now functional. 

Don't know why more modders aren't using this.  I'm guessing they are waiting for it to get out of the beta stage.  I figure keeping up with all the other changing mods, they expect more changes from this one.  Did that make sense?   They may be tired of constantly updating. 

Let me start by clarifying that this is just a personal take on the practicalities, as some advice, and not a critique of the technical aspects. those being something that I have no real skill at at all.  So, FWIW:

You should search up thread for the patches others have uploaded

Note that some parts are very buggy without those, and good as those are, even with them.  

I think that a lot of people are waiting to see if this gets further development.  Having tried it out, it's actually very very good in concept, and where it works OK, not at all bad, but it's probably not something you would really want to put in a 'large', or serious, game, as it stands

By all means have a go, and let the author have your feedback, tho

Hope that's helpful

9 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Let me start by clarifying that this is just a personal take on the practicalities, as some advice, and not a critique of the technical aspects. those being something that I have no real skill at at all.  So, FWIW:

You should search up thread for the patches others have uploaded

Note that some parts are very buggy without those, and good as those are, even with them.  

I think that a lot of people are waiting to see if this gets further development.  Having tried it out, it's actually very very good in concept, and where it works OK, not at all bad, but it's probably not something you would really want to put in a 'large', or serious, game, as it stands

By all means have a go, and let the author have your feedback, tho

Hope that's helpful

Oh.  I jumped right in since the latest instalation of Simple Slavery had a patch for it.  So, I assumed it was working.

Thanks for the information.

I've noticed a lot of corrupted save games now.  Don't know if this is due to your mod or one of the other 252 mods I have installed.  So I'm not much help.  If you could make independent mods for the "redress timeout" and the "Sexlab aroused base" that would be outstanding.  It's a real pain going into MCM and altering the arousal for npc's.  Your version of it would be better if you hit a hotkey to change every NPC in the cell.  For instance, Miners I figure would be more up for sex, working all the time, so I would go around to each miner in the mine and set their arousal.  That takes quite a bit out of the game play. 

It would be nice if the slavers around Skyrim were more dangerous to be around, but I guess that is interwoven into the whole Devious Framework. 

You have some good ideas.  It would be nice to be rid of the conflicting sex scenes.  It makes me dizzy watching my character bounce between two different scenes.  Once there was three and CTD.  If you cann't get the whole thing working, then please, share your other ideas in separate mods.

3 hours ago, cailic said:

I played without your mod for awhile and had no problems.  The first save after installing you mod was corrupted.  I hope you gets the bugs worked out.  I'd really like to use your mod.

Did this happen with a new game? DFW has an .esm and if installed on an old game it can cause problems when the laod order of other mods is changed. I have a couple of games with DFW installed from the beginning and never had any problems with corrupted saves.

37 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

Did this happen with a new game? DFW has an .esm and if installed on an old game it can cause problems when the laod order of other mods is changed. I have a couple of games with DFW installed from the beginning and never had any problems with corrupted saves.

Hmm... I'll have to pay more attention.  I know my load order changes alot since I'm trying to figure out what mods to use.  I've been looking at a couple others, other than this one.   This will be the third game I've started since yesterday.  Thanks for pointing this out.  I sometimes get dizzy juggling all these mods.

Anyway, I came back to let you know that after uninstalling DFW and loading a previous save, the next save was corrupt.  Therefore it doesn't look like DFW was the cause.  I just recently updated alot of mods all at once and I've been having various issues ever since.  Newer is better.... right?   AARRRGH!  The weird thing is I seemed to have everything working, after installing and uninstalling various mods during a game.  So, I thought starting a new game, without changing anything would be a great idea.  Everything went to hell.

Just wanted to let you know  that my insight wasn't very insightful. 

On 2/10/2018 at 7:37 PM, donkeywho said:

There's at least a Boo Patch and a Zaz Patch.  From memory, you probably need the Zaz one.  From memory, there might even be a two more, but recollection is they are later ones and don't do the Zaz / POP leash style

Thanks.  I wasn't notified of your response so only now checked back.

Am I missing needed animations?  After I get drug around, instead of standing back up, my character gets in the stiff, no animation pose and jumps around in the air, in the ground or halfway in the ground. 

16 hours ago, cailic said:

Thanks.  I wasn't notified of your response so only now checked back.

Am I missing needed animations?  After I get drug around, instead of standing back up, my character gets in the stiff, no animation pose and jumps around in the air, in the ground or halfway in the ground. 

TBH, it was a long time ago that I tried this and I can't remember exactly what worked.  I certainly got that banging and bouncing effect, but I think that one of the patches did sort it.  Can't be sure which tho.  Best to search back up the thread really and see what others were saying at the time

10 hours ago, donkeywho said:

TBH, it was a long time ago that I tried this and I can't remember exactly what worked.  I certainly got that banging and bouncing effect, but I think that one of the patches did sort it.  Can't be sure which tho.  Best to search back up the thread really and see what others were saying at the time

That wold be really good one to have linked from main page.

Thanks for the info. 

It might help someone to summarize what I did to get it this mod to work, because it took quite a bit of forum searching. This is with DDi 4.1.

- Install Slave Girls;

- Install the Slave Girls patch (SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch) from this mod's main page;

- Install the framework (2_06_DeviousFramework_170328 ) from this mod's main page;

- Install the Zaz patch for the framework;

- Install the Boo patch for the framework;

- Install the Masterdev patch for the framework;

- Install the support mod (2_06_DfwSupport_170328) from this mod's main page;

- Install the Boo patch for the support mod;

- (Optional) Install the public furniture mod.

- Walk in front of a slaver, with your back towards him or her.

1 hour ago, orgs1n said:

It might help someone to summarize what I did to get it this mod to work, because it took quite a bit of forum searching. This is with DDi 4.1.

- Install Slave Girls;

- Install the Slave Girls patch (SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch) from this mod's main page;

- Install the framework (2_06_DeviousFramework_170328 ) from this mod's main page;

- Install the Zaz patch for the framework;

- Install the Boo patch for the framework;

- Install the Masterdev patch for the framework;

- Install the support mod (2_06_DfwSupport_170328) from this mod's main page;

- Install the Boo patch for the support mod;

- (Optional) Install the public furniture mod.

- Walk in front of a slaver, with your back towards him or her.

Wow... this is quiet the list.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

Wow... this is quiet the list.

It is, that's why I wanted others to save the time I spent on it.

Even with all that, the mod doesn't seem to play with other DD mods. My PC was collared and yoked by S.L.U.T.S., and the first passing slaver still threw a leash on her. So the PC started to get dragged along the leash, with the S.L.U.T.S.'s cart trying to follow... Not a pretty sight.

I haven't managed to get the PC dropped off at a public furniture or a Simple Slavery auction either -- this particular pair of slavers just kept walking from Dragonbridge to Rorikstead and back. I'll do some more testing later.