Something I forgot to ask about this mod is does an npc marked as a slaver that captures the player try to sell the player anywhere else besides riften? I use travelers of skyrim mod I just added the slaver faction from zaz animation pack v7 to the mod and put a few travelers in that faction. So what if I added some new travelers in that mod as members of the master faction from zap? if any of them just happened to be passing by the player owner would they try to buy the player from that slaver npc?

On 12/9/2017 at 7:03 AM, josh97 said:

hi, I have a bit of an issue. so far I have not been able to test out the functionality of this mod as nothing in the game seems to happen, what I mean is that when I encounter a slaver I just get two dialogue options "hello there" and "where are you taking that slave" then it proceeds ends the dialogue after there first reply. Any help regarding the issue at hand would be greatly appreciated. Your mod seems very interesting and I would like to give it a proper try.

ok i have not used the mod in a little while now .. but the "leash game" is not a sure thing (it has a chance of happening when you pass certain people in

passing).  for testing purposes (to see if it is working) check the MCM to make sure that being "locked in furniture" is possible.  then go to a place with

some type of "locking furniture" (i used the Pillory outside the Inn in Falkreath when i was testing stuff out, that was added by another mod though

{POP w patches??}).  then "use" the furniture and you should end up locked in it for a while. if you do the mod is working. if you do not get "locked in"

at the 1st furniture you try do try a couple more in other locations (to be sure it was not just that furniture not being recognized).

hope this is helpful

I got the mod working I just got tired of using console commands to add travelers of skyrim npcs to the zbf slaver faction manually. I was gonna make some new npcs that are slave masters or owners and have custom outfits from other mods but I'm waiting on maria eden mod to update since it would add things like that anyway and I could define what outfits are slave outfits and slaver outfits etc.

Just wondering if I add some custom travelers that are masters will they buy the player or not since it would at that point be almost a never ending game of buying and selling the player on the roads of skyrim.

42 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

I got the mod working I just got tired of using console commands to add travelers of skyrim npcs to the zbf slaver faction manually.

if you wanted to, you could use TES5Edit to make a merged patch to add the faction (zbf slaver faction) to whoever you wanted to.  the only downside to doing it this

way is that whenever any mod that the merged patch has as a master is updated you would have to update the merged patch also (rebuild it).

I have a little problem with leash game.

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt:

Leash works, but i only got the same line of dialogue (what are you going to do ...).

MCM doesn t open or open partially (ONLY dfw support one).

And the time out never happens.

Also sometimes it starts with Death alternative and most time it doesn t... even trying to reproduce the same events... (with proper % setting in DA) 

Most times it doesn work though.

Everything else seems to work somehow.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Sorry all, Real Life has been keeping me terribly busy lately (and will continue to).

I'll try to address some of the issues that have been posted on the forums but I don't have time to delve into any of them too deeply.

On 10/26/2017 at 11:06 AM, Rick Sanchez said:

Great mod Legume, been a feature of my load order since you brought it out, even better with the patch for auto-follow.  Was wondering about the furniture as it seems like your going to be doing some work on that in the next release.  Rather than individually placing furniture's about the world, would it be possible to create a generic directional marker for furniture that could be added to existing cells then have the framework (or other mods using it) spawn in a piece of furniture either specific to a requirement or chosen at random from a form list?  Might even be worth using 3 markers, small, large, cage?   So for example when entering a town, the leash holder decides the slave needs milking so the framework scans for the nearest large furniture marker and plonks a milking machine on it.   Might save some work on populating the world, reduce some clutter and stops you having to second guess what is going to be required and where.  

It wouldn't be terribly difficult to do something like this.  I did a patch for Simple Slavery that secures the player in a random piece of furniture while she is being auctioned and it wasn't too difficult.  However, I don't see this saving any work from the point of view of my mod, it would have to be added as a feature.  If people want something like this I might consider it but I don't see it being high priority for quite some time.

On 11/2/2017 at 2:15 PM, Zor2k13 said:

I have some kind of travelers mod I was thinking about making slaver npcs for it and using outfit mods I have loaded for their clothes and stuff.

That sounds like a good idea.  it is fairly straightforward for them to work with my mod.  Just make sure they are registered with the Zaz system as zbfFactionMaster (slave owner) or zbfFactionSlaver (slave trader).

I do want to add the ability to keep the player in particular outfits but I expect that is a ways off still.

On 11/9/2017 at 4:44 PM, moose1 said:

Could this mod be used as an outcome for failed pickpocket attempts?

This has been suggested before and is definitely something I am interested in; however, I don't know when I'll be able to implement it.

On 11/16/2017 at 5:06 PM, TheFettONE said:

I'm running the game with SD+, is there any way to set the leash to become disable upon removal of a collar? For SD without DF you need to get your collar off to escape. Just trying to figure out if there is a way to implement another escape option from the leash game in SD+. Thanks.

There currently isn't such a way.  Not a lot of work or testing has been done in this area.  I believe I made the Sanguine Debauchery+ leash always configurable in the MCM, partially in case the user encounters any bugs or problematic situations, but also so they could manually release the leash if they feel their character should be free.

I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about or planning this feature.  I am interested in it and suggestions for how to handle it; however, with everything else that is going on I don't know when work on this will become a priority.

On 11/24/2017 at 12:56 PM, donkeywho said:

@legume

Hi.  I am running DFW and DFW support 2.06 versions with the zaz patch

I am getting regular CTDs.  These were particularly bad with the DCUR Damsel in Distress quest (EDIT - can DFW interfere with DD restraint settings?  - found a number of items reporting as unlockable because some other items preventing their removal were 'worn', but not showing any of those in basic game inventory, screen console, nor clearly in the console 'inv' inventory)

Didn't have logs running for that, but logs now show nothing much preceding any subsequent CTDs other than a list of DFW polls/checks/cleaning.  It was particularly

I have reset the values back to defaults, and it's a bit better with those 

I have tried varying the values in both mods, but most changes only seem to make the CTDs more frequent  LOL  I'm sure that's down to me not understanding how they work, both in the way they relate to each other, as well as understanding what the MCM text means :-(

I have been through all the mod info, and searched on the thread for both 'settings' and 'poll' without finding anything that's terribly helpful

Is there any chance that you could take 5 min or so to just explain what these really do, in case we can optimise these a bit better for our own games?

TIA for any help you can offer.  Don't spend too long tho!  It's not that important... :-)

Crash to Desktop (CTD):

First of all, don't use any outdated Apachii Hair for NPCs mod.  I've discovered this as a cause of many CTDs in my own game.  It modifies a number of NPCs and if I remember correctly if other mods also modify the same NPCs conflicts can occur.

With all the testing I've been doing for my next release, I've noticed a lot of crash to desktops happened in my game when the player is teleported (using "MoveTo") more than once in a short period of time (< 1 second).  For example, when the player is starting a sex scene they can be teleported to the location of the other participant.  Unless I am mistaken, there may be a few mods that teleport the player post sex (and my mod may be one of them).  Unless these are timed or co-ordinated crash to desktops can occur more frequently post sex.  The next release of my mod should improve this situation but it could certainly be an issue in some users' games.  Is this what you are seeing?  Post sex CTD?  Or at a time when you would expect the player to be teleported?

Restraint Settings:

DFW has an MCM option to detect devious device removal.

When this happens every time a restraint is removed, DFW will scan the player's inventory for the matching inventory device.  If I remember correctly the way that works is if the inventory device is still there that means the restraint was not removed correctly and the recently removed device needs to be reapplied (which is done automatically).  Theoretically automatically adding restraints always has the potential to conflict with other mods so if this is done improperly or at the wrong time it could cause the Devious Device system to become confused.  This feature can be turned off in the MCM menu.

Offhand I can't think of anything else that would interfere with the Devious Device system.

On 11/25/2017 at 3:00 PM, nux581 said:

The mod is a lot of fun, and getting dragged around Skyrim by Hydragon slavers is a hoot. Any thought to letting Leash-holders make some money off of the slave at the end of the leash? Or is that something for Hydragon to implement? 

Certainly.

Future plans include:

Leaving the player chained to a bed in the inn in the morning and expecting her to make a minimum profit before the slaver returns in the evening.

Random encounters on the street requesting sex.

Random encounters on the street requesting to purchase the player.

Forcing the player to work at a Grain Mill, Alchemy Table, Enchanting Table, or Mine.

Selling the player as one of the goods in the local store.

In the next release the slaver will have the ability to sell all of the player's items for gold.

On 11/29/2017 at 10:12 AM, vitalis881 said:

Apologies if it has been asked or explained elsewhere, but could someone briefly explain to me how the scenario in the images is accessed? I'm not sure if my mod is working correctly and want to test it. 

You need to have a mod installed that creates slave traders and/or slave owners around Skyrim.  Typically this is used with the slavegirls by hydragorgon mod or a modified version of Populated Roads or Travelers of Skyrim.  If you are unfamiliar with this you'll likely want to download slavegirls by hydragorgon and install the patch from my download section on top of it (patch is not needed but it makes things a little nicer).

After that you will need to find a slave owner or slave trader.  In order for this to work with slave owners "Include Owners" must be set in the MCM menu.  Once you have found a slave owner or trader you will want to verify that they are actually slavers.  The Devious Framework MCM Status menu has an option to report information about nearby NPCs.  Some of them don't have the correct factions setup.

Once a slaver is nearby there are a number of settings in the "Start leash game" section of the DFW Support MCM menus.  These are used to configure how likely the slaver is to approach you, how vulnerable you have to be for it to happen, etc.  For one style of starting the leash game you have to be facing away from the slaver.

Additionally you can start the leash game with the nearest NPC (Slaver or not) using the DFW Support "Start Leash Game" MCM option.

On 12/1/2017 at 12:04 AM, Lupine00 said:

Probably the most exciting thing about this mod is its attempt to implement a 'real' leash, in the style of POP or old SD.

Alas, it may be that the ragdoll on leash yanks has an alarming probability of allowing you pass through a wall, or the ground, with unpleasant "outside the word" type consequences.

It happens to me pretty much any time I enable the leash functionality inside, or in a town.

As a minimal workaround, it would be nice if there was at least a way to turn off the ragdoll, and possibly moderate the yanks too.

POP gets away with the leash thing because it moves pretty slowly, pays attention to the navmesh, and doesn't try to apply high-velocity physics.

I'm thinking this idea of trying to pull characters through navmesh snags is destined to numerous modes of failure, none of them good.

The idea of the yanks themselves is great. I like it a lot...

...but it probably shouldn't be actively trying to sabotage collision, or running the ragdoll, which already has a track record of causing "stuck in object" or "fell out of world" problems when used as an ending in SexLab. At least there, you can not enable it and little is lost. It's a feature that was intended for making random looking corpses, and running it on the player is probably not such a good idea.

To offer a way for players unstick themselves when leashed, leash elastic is the best way, and its used in dozens of two-player 'tied together' platformers.

In this mode, you can keep moving in the direction you want to, but the further you get from the leash attractor, the slower you go, but never stopped.

With this you can creep your way around the snag, even if it means moving away from the master. Sure you could chat to an NPC while doing it, though there's probably a way to block that, but yanking could still wrench the player away from helpful NPCs if the player isn't stuck on a snag in the first place - it ought to be the less common case.

Yanking the player, on the other hand, requires pre-checking the collision volume up front, before attempting to pull the player through a wall, or a gap that is too narrow, a crowd of NPCs, or through a piece of bondage furniture. Simply applying a huge velocity, putting ragdoll on the end, and hoping not to be jammed inside something (or that the next yank will fix the jam) consistently results in leaving the world volume. The poor player may have to resort to tcl and tc magic to get back into the world. Meanwhile, they're spinning up hours of lost time due to their frustrated master. Most likely, the player gives up and reloads.

Verstort has made a good suggestion that I keep tract of leash points that are visible between one another and have the player be yanked along those paths.  It is certainly something I want to add but it won't be in the next release.

I am still rather unfamiliar with the all of the game mechanics used in the ragdoll leash system so your suggestion seem a little odd to me and response may be a little off.

If Ragdoll is turned off the player won't be moving and I'm not sure what moderating the yanks would entail.

I don't know what POP is.  But if you are talking about the Prison Overhaul leash system, I am fairly certain it uses a game feature that cause the player to "walk to this person".  It is the game system, not the mod that knows anything about navmesh, or physics.

I agree teleporting and yanking style of leash is problematic.  Yanking the leash is by far my favourite style of leash but alas, it is prone to problems.  I am quite happy users have provided alternate styles.

I would like to look into using "Stumble" animations instead of ragdoll physics; however, that is learning something new and it could be a very long time before I get time for that.

As I mentioned, I am not very familiar with the Game Mechanics used in the ragdoll leash.  I apply a force on the player in the direction of the leash target and I stop it when the player is close enough.  I have tinkered with a few different ways of generating the force, and a few different ways of stopping the player, and with timing and distances, etc. but really, I don't know what I am doing.  It is just trial and error using any Papyrus functions that look like they might do something like what I want.

If you have any suggestions on how to tumble the player without enabling ragdoll I am interested.

Are you suggesting that leash elastic be used all the time as a new style of leash or are you suggesting it be an MCM option that can be turned on if the player gets stuck?  Either way it is a good idea worth considering.

On 12/9/2017 at 5:03 AM, josh97 said:

hi, I have a bit of an issue. so far I have not been able to test out the functionality of this mod as nothing in the game seems to happen, what I mean is that when I encounter a slaver I just get two dialogue options "hello there" and "where are you taking that slave" then it proceeds ends the dialogue after there first reply. Any help regarding the issue at hand would be greatly appreciated. Your mod seems very interesting and I would like to give it a proper try.

There is no dialogue option to start the leash game.  (I am hoping to have something basic for the next version)

There is an MCM option to start the leash game with the nearest NPC.

Other than that, make sure the slaver is actually a slave owner or slave trader (see my response above to vitalis881).

On 12/10/2017 at 7:39 PM, Zor2k13 said:

Something I forgot to ask about this mod is does an npc marked as a slaver that captures the player try to sell the player anywhere else besides riften? I use travelers of skyrim mod I just added the slaver faction from zaz animation pack v7 to the mod and put a few travelers in that faction. So what if I added some new travelers in that mod as members of the master faction from zap? if any of them just happened to be passing by the player owner would they try to buy the player from that slaver npc?

The player can only be sold in Riften; however, the player can be transported to the Riften auction house (via travelling or a black screen) for sale from anywhere in the world.  Currently the only way the player can be sold is the Simple Slavery Auction house in Riften.

I do want to create an "interested in purchasing your slave" scene that would occur when a slave trader (or owner) passes by; however, that hasn't been started yet.  I also want to create a for sale in the local store scenario as well.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:14 PM, Zor2k13 said:

I got the mod working I just got tired of using console commands to add travelers of skyrim npcs to the zbf slaver faction manually. I was gonna make some new npcs that are slave masters or owners and have custom outfits from other mods but I'm waiting on maria eden mod to update since it would add things like that anyway and I could define what outfits are slave outfits and slaver outfits etc.

Just wondering if I add some custom travelers that are masters will they buy the player or not since it would at that point be almost a never ending game of buying and selling the player on the roads of skyrim.

That feature is not currently available.  If it were, probabilities would be configuration to avoid endless buying and selling and MCM settings would be available for fine tuning.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:56 PM, valcon767 said:

if you wanted to, you could use TES5Edit to make a merged patch to add the faction (zbf slaver faction) to whoever you wanted to.  the only downside to doing it this

way is that whenever any mod that the merged patch has as a master is updated you would have to update the merged patch also (rebuild it).

I thought someone had done this already... maybe it was for Populated Roads, not Travelers of Skyrim.

On 12/11/2017 at 7:17 AM, darkfender666 said:

I have a little problem with leash game.

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't:

Leash works, but i only got the same line of dialogue (what are you going to do ...).

MCM doesn't open or open partially (ONLY dfw support one).

And the time out never happens.

Also sometimes it starts with Death alternative and most time it doesn't... even trying to reproduce the same events... (with proper % setting in DA) 

Most times it doesn't work though.

Everything else seems to work somehow.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I haven't heard of this problem yet.

Is the leash game a possible outcome of Death Alternative?  I thought I hadn't implemented that yet.

Are you talking about the Simple Slavery advanced patch possibly?

If you get me your game variables I might be able to find something.  Seeing the Papyrus log would probably be needed too.

On 12/11/2017 at 3:54 PM, Scurbdog said:

Hey great mod, but for some reason every time I start the Leash Game the slaver won't add any devices. I have the chance set to 100, but still nothing. Not even the collar or arm-binder. nothing gets added is there something I'm overlooking in the mcm?

This sounds rather odd.

My guess is the slaver has another agenda he is busy with and something has caused that agenda not to be active but it is still stopping events from progressing.

If you get me your game variables I might be able to figure out what is going on.  Seeing the Papyrus log might also show me the problem.

On 12/17/2017 at 3:40 AM, Jappa123 said:

Damn love this mod leash game is so cool, such a potential hope it will be updated with DD4 and of course some new features, i would like to see auto follow option like in PO  and maybe chain from heretical resources as a leash? wont be easy :smile:

Some users have added patches that support a Prison Overhaul style of leash game.  If you go back a few pages in the forums you should be able to find something about it.

6 hours ago, asdfasdf883 said:

Any ETA on new update?

No :classic_sad:.  Real Life is keeping me very busy.

I can say that all the new features are very well tested and working; however, there are still a lot of bugs to fix, other things to clean up, and more testing that may reveal problems.  And I really don't get very much time to work on things.

Happy Gaming,

legume.

Sorry if this has been asked before but could you enable creatures for the furniture?

There aren't a lot of furniture creature animations yet but there's a few.

I had a look at the mod and I think it would be a quick thing to do.  There's a check in the trigger that prevents creature from triggering the furniture scenario.  If you remove it, it works but the dialog plays (talking animals... lol).  I'm a total noob with the creation kit so I didn't test further than this.

But yeah, basically, new trigger that allows creatures but without the dialog would be great.  Or maybe just a new simple dialog like "A creature approaches" message -> 2 options -> Do nothing -> Try to kick it away" so that you don't get humped by creatures without having a say.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to use the safeword to bail out of a leash game that wouldn't end, but now my character's magicka is at zero and not recharging.  I think that effect started when I got captured by the slaver but it wasn't reset by the emergency bail-out procedures.  Is there a console command I can use to stop this effect?  I'll also try getting captured again and hope it ends properly this time, to see if that clears up the problem.

Edit:  Turns out that using the safeword doesn't end the leash game, it just removes the leash.  DFW still thinks I'm leashed so I can't get leashed by anyone else.  The DFW Support MCM page won't open, so I appear to be up a creek.  :confused:

On 1/4/2018 at 7:22 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I had to use the safeword to bail out of a leash game that wouldn't end, but now my character's magicka is at zero and not recharging.  I think that effect started when I got captured by the slaver but it wasn't reset by the emergency bail-out procedures.  Is there a console command I can use to stop this effect?  I'll also try getting captured again and hope it ends properly this time, to see if that clears up the problem.

Edit:  Turns out that using the safeword doesn't end the leash game, it just removes the leash.  DFW still thinks I'm leashed so I can't get leashed by anyone else.  The DFW Support MCM page won't open, so I appear to be up a creek.  :confused:

The DFW Support (DFWS) mod should be listening for the Devious Framework (DFW) Leash Safeword.  It's a bit of a hack but it should work.  When DFWS hears the safeword has been used it should release the leash game.

This process is done using mod events.  Most likely what has happened is the DFWS mod lost it's mod event registrations so it is not receiving some or all of the events it registered for.  I've seen this happen reasonably frequently but I have no idea what is causing it.  Once the mod events are properly registered they seem to work for the whole game but sometimes they don't register properly.

The "DFW Support" MCM "Debug" page should have a "Fix Mod Events" option that will re-register for all DFW Support mod events.  I would try:

1. Avoid doing anything significant in your game for a minute or so (Mod event registration doesn't seem to work within 20 seconds of the game being loaded).

2. Use the "Fix Mod Events" option from the MCM "Debug" page.  (It might be worth using the same feature from the Devious Framework MCM menu as well).

3. Try using the leash safeword again.

Hope this helps.  If not I might be able to figure out more with a copy of the log files from when you are using the safeword.

Happy gaming,

legume.

I seem to be getting an issue with the armbinder animations when they are applied by this mod (while enslaved/ leashed to a master). It applies the armbinder but one of 3 things happen;

1: The armbinder is equipped and the standing still armbinder idle works fine but when you walk or run, you get the normal walking/ running animation (without hands).

2: The equip/ unequip dialogue seems backwards (for example, I'll pick "remove armbinder" when I go to unequip it but get the message for putting on the armbinder popping up).

I experimented with removing the equipped by slaver armbinder and equipping armbinders myself from mods that provide them and the above still happens. But when my character is not enslaved by this mod, the armbinders work as they are supposed to. 

3: if I use cursed loot's "remove all items" safety button, it removes not only worn devious devices, but devious devices that are not equipped but in inventory. 

Otherwise, I love this mod, it's an awesome idea and is working pretty smoothly for me. Can't wait to see further development!

6 hours ago, legume said:

The DFW Support (DFWS) mod should be listening for the Devious Framework (DFW) Leash Safeword.  It's a bit of a hack but it should work.  When DFWS hears the safeword has been used it should release the leash game.

This process is done using mod events.  Most likely what has happened is the DFWS mod lost it's mod event registrations so it is not receiving some or all of the events it registered for.  I've seen this happen reasonably frequently but I have no idea what is causing it.  Once the mod events are properly registered they seem to work for the whole game but sometimes they don't register properly.

The "DFW Support" MCM "Debug" page should have a "Fix Mod Events" option that will re-register for all DFW Support mod events.  I would try:

1. Avoid doing anything significant in your game for a minute or so (Mod event registration doesn't seem to work within 20 seconds of the game being loaded).

2. Use the "Fix Mod Events" option from the MCM "Debug" page.  (It might be worth using the same feature from the Devious Framework MCM menu as well).

3. Try using the leash safeword again.

Hope this helps.  If not I might be able to figure out more with a copy of the log files from when you are using the safeword.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Unfortunately, the DFW Support MCM page is blank, which I noticed happens during the leash game.  I thought it was to keep someone from messing with the settings or whatever while leashed... but it is preventing me from doing the Fix Mod Events.  I was able to do that on the regular DFW MCM page and tried the safeword again but it didn't do anything.  I don't suppose there is a way to force the MCM page to show?

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Unfortunately, the DFW Support MCM page is blank, which I noticed happens during the leash game.  I thought it was to keep someone from messing with the settings or whatever while leashed... but it is preventing me from doing the Fix Mod Events.  I was able to do that on the regular DFW MCM page and tried the safeword again but it didn't do anything.  I don't suppose there is a way to force the MCM page to show?

Right.  You mentioned the MCM page was blank.  No, there is a "Security Level" feature that will lock down the menu when the player is vulnerable but it does so by greying out the options.

A blank MCM page usually indicates a significant problem with the mod :classic_sad:.  Either a script has stopped running or some data has become significantly corrupt.

My guess is the dfwsDfwSupport script has stopped running or stopped responding.  This is supposed to be attached to the _dfwsDfwSupport quest.  The console command ShowQuestVars _dfwsDfwSupport will show some information about the scripts on that quest and there should be a section for the dfwsDfwSupport script (as well as the dfwsMcm script).  If that script is not running I don't know of a way to restart it.  To the best of my knowledge the best course of action would be a clean uninstall/reinstall; however, I can image it might be difficult and/or problematic with the Leash Game in progress.

Possibly if I had a Papyrus log file from when you are trying to access the DFW Support MCM pages that might show something different that is going on.  Or possibly getting me output containing the list of quest variables might show me how the data is corrupt.

Sorry to hear your game is broken :classic_sad:,

legume.

On 1/6/2018 at 7:16 AM, Sospice said:

I seem to be getting an issue with the armbinder animations when they are applied by this mod (while enslaved/ leashed to a master). It applies the armbinder but one of 3 things happen;

1: The armbinder is equipped and the standing still armbinder idle works fine but when you walk or run, you get the normal walking/ running animation (without hands).

2: The equip/ unequip dialogue seems backwards (for example, I'll pick "remove armbinder" when I go to unequip it but get the message for putting on the armbinder popping up).

I experimented with removing the equipped by slaver armbinder and equipping armbinders myself from mods that provide them and the above still happens. But when my character is not enslaved by this mod, the armbinders work as they are supposed to. 

3: if I use cursed loot's "remove all items" safety button, it removes not only worn devious devices, but devious devices that are not equipped but in inventory. 

Otherwise, I love this mod, it's an awesome idea and is working pretty smoothly for me. Can't wait to see further development!

I've never seen or heard of such issues.  The arm binders have always worked fairly well (apart from an issue of their being removed occasionally when they are not supposed to be).  What version of the Devious Device mods are you using?  I've heard rumours of a version 4.  Perhaps my mod is not compatible with that.

I use Assets:3.0 Expansion:2.0 and Integration:3.3.

Happy gaming,

legume.

12 minutes ago, legume said:

I've never seen or heard of such issues.  The arm binders have always worked fairly well (apart from an issue of their being removed occasionally when they are not supposed to be).  What version of the Devious Device mods are you using?  I've heard rumours of a version 4.  Perhaps my mod is not compatible with that.

Happy gaming,

legume.

The latest DDi and DDx are indeed version 4, and they did make some changes to how armbinders and other wrist restraints work.

Only issue i notice after updating to dd4 is when slaver takes off my clothes he also take off armbinder but not completely armbinder is invisible but its still equiped in inventory and armbinder animation is still there but i can equip items again so its "works partially?". 

On 1/7/2018 at 10:47 AM, legume said:

Happy gaming,

legume.

I worked it out, I had upgraded to DDi 4 and seemed I just had to run FNIS a second time (I already had run it). I don't know why it didn't work the first time. Weird.

When you use the "shutdown mod" option, can you uncheck it to start the mod up again? The only issue I have left is that this mod seems a bit resource heavy. I have a few like that, and sometimes it's nice to be able to shut down a mod temporarily so you can get past those heavy resource use areas. Like Deviously Cursed Loot has a low performance mode, or you can just shut it down temporarily if needed.

On 1/14/2018 at 10:37 AM, Sospice said:

I worked it out, I had upgraded to DDi 4 and seemed I just had to run FNIS a second time (I already had run it). I don't know why it didn't work the first time. Weird.

When you use the "shutdown mod" option, can you uncheck it to start the mod up again? The only issue I have left is that this mod seems a bit resource heavy. I have a few like that, and sometimes it's nice to be able to shut down a mod temporarily so you can get past those heavy resource use areas. Like Deviously Cursed Loot has a low performance mode, or you can just shut it down temporarily if needed.

Shutting down the mod was never designed to be enabled again.

I'm not sure the shutdown mod does very much... or that it does what it is supposed to do... or if it does anything useful.

I'm starting to notice that if the mod is upgraded at the wrong time there is a chance some things won't upgrade properly.  I expect this shutdown mod feature will be needed to make upgrading more reliable but at this point I'm really not sure what the problems are or what this feature needs to do.

I don't see it as being unreasonable to make something that will shutdown the mod and allow it to be restarted later but work will need to be done to make something like that.

Looking over the code it looks like you might be able to shutdown the mod and start it up again later.  I believe you would need to start the quests again using console commands.  But doing so is untested and unsupported.

One thing you can try is adjusting some of the polling intervals which should cause the mod to use fewer resources.

In the Devious Framework MCM menus set the "Poll Time" to 3-5 seconds; make sure the "Nearby Poll Frequency" is set to 3; reduce the "Nearby Poll Distance"; set "Initial Threshold" to 0; and turn off "Detect Device Unequips".

In DFW Support set "Poll Time" to 5-10 seconds and turn off "Sex Dispositions".

Hope this helps,

legume.

Somewhat silly question, but is there a way to reliably advance through the "stages" of the leash game?

Spoilers ahead? possibly?

The mod seems to work pretty well for me, except for the occasional hick-ups after leash janking. Though I haven't really figured out how to trigger getting gagged, getting bound, etc.

equipping a weapon does somewhat reliably trigger the "put your weapons away" dialogue, I even had my weapon removed a couple of times (after just reequipping it a few times)

I noticed equipping clothes/armor does not as reliably trigger the "I want you to wear something sexy" step, which after backtalking enough sometimes gets me force stripped...

But what triggers the getting gagged part? and what triggers the rest?

I once somewhat randomly got fully tied up, dragged around some more, then released.

Quite enjoying the leash-game, but I'd love to know if there's something I can do to trigger an advancement in scenes so to say as I also had times where the NPC just dragged me around for ages without taking me further than stripping me.

I also haven't really found an option that seemed to have changed anything, but I might of course just have overlooked something.

1 hour ago, Saiura said:

Somewhat silly question, but is there a way to reliably advance through the "stages" of the leash game?

Spoilers ahead? possibly?

The mod seems to work pretty well for me, except for the occasional hick-ups after leash janking. Though I haven't really figured out how to trigger getting gagged, getting bound, etc.

equipping a weapon does somewhat reliably trigger the "put your weapons away" dialogue, I even had my weapon removed a couple of times (after just reequipping it a few times)

I noticed equipping clothes/armor does not as reliably trigger the "I want you to wear something sexy" step, which after backtalking enough sometimes gets me force stripped...

But what triggers the getting gagged part? and what triggers the rest?

I once somewhat randomly got fully tied up, dragged around some more, then released.

Quite enjoying the leash-game, but I'd love to know if there's something I can do to trigger an advancement in scenes so to say as I also had times where the NPC just dragged me around for ages without taking me further than stripping me.

I also haven't really found an option that seemed to have changed anything, but I might of course just have overlooked something.

Hello! I had similar issues; and as it turned out the DFW Support MCM would go blank and the leash game would go on endlessly (but the "put your weapons" away did trigger if I had a weapon out).

My fix was to move the DFWSupport.esp close to last in my load order and starting on a save before the leash game was initiated.