As requested further up, would love to see "I'll Take the Display Model" furniture support. There's some brilliant furniture in that. I did some testing, and the NPCs will happily lock me into generic furniture, but not stuff from that mod :(  I really love what you've done though, lots of bondage furniture scattered over Whiterun for me! Keep up the great work! Especially for those of us that can't drive the Creation Kit :P

I had a look in "I'll Take the Display Model", and its custom furniture is not actually a furniture but an activator paired with animated object. DFW only catches sitting in furniture, so it won't work with activators, and I don't know if it's possible to catch activator events.

omg,

thanks for such "work" of reply...

I will need some hours to get through that all. But most things are much more easy as you can imagine. I´ll start answering to the questions  in some hours, so that legume can get all wanted/needed info for his next release.

:)

Yeah, trying to handle "all of the possible mods" really isn't worth it.  I suspect it isn't necessary though.  There is likely some way (or a hack perhaps) that can be used for better detection.  It is just a matter of dedicating resources to finding it.

The "Allow Sex" option is fairly simple.  If a sex event is triggered involving the player the leash holder will stop moving until the scene is over.  In theory if the leash holder is not moving the leash will not be yanked; however, my mod often doesn't get the sex event trigger until after the leash holder is already too far away so this feature doesn't work very well as is and needs more work.  Theoretically it works better with a longer leash but I haven't done a lot of testing on that.

Yes,  the leash game isn't terribly exciting at this point.  There are many plans for improvements in this area, but scenes like these are time consuming to build and test.  As the framework and process get more stable these scenes are getting a lot easier to create but at this point each scene still takes a fair bit of time.

Happy gaming and happy modding,

legume.

Just a thought

what if; Instead of the "allow sex" telling the leash holder to stop, it told the leash hold to go watch?

When I use devious framework patch for hydragorgon slave girls my MCM menu looks like this:

Hmmm, mine has always looked like that, it's suppose to be different?

I've used that mod for years and I cant recall the menu looking any different.

quote from Slave Girls thread:

​"MCM is basically just a placeholder for features that was not yet ready to get released. You can ignore it."

same, thats what I thought lol

hi,

yes, i had the hydrogen mod on my system-but if you like or don´t like to read it: it´s absolutely my "no-go" inside of sky rim, because of the attributes of the mod, that do not suit to my sky rim (....slaves with glasses running like secretaries behind the master-puhhh!...) . A nearly same problem i have with "display-model". The style of both are not exactly suiting to my gameplay - zap has 3 furnitures that do not match my "gameplay" world so that i do not use that contence, but that is marginal. "Display model" don´t use real furnitures (so far i know that mod of the past) and there have been two or three poses, that could have been interesting to be overtaken into "real furnitures", but I never got an answer of the author and so i take it as: "no interest". 

I will try to check out the problem of some "wrongly aligned" furnitures that are used by this framework (i got it yesterday, that it is not depending on my special "pose marker"-furniture) , maybe i can figure it out and maybe it has a easy background, i have something in mind.

No, my mod do not use the framework of zap. But if needed, we can adjust it´s keywords to play the effects of the zap framework. The keywords are releasing the effects on the scene /or on the player.  But I suggest to spare this for future.

At least I would take care, that the dfw framework will not be too complicated, to prevent it´s quality and nice functions. Instead I´d add some different dialogs and maybe i would realize to get real audio (english only). You can reach that easily by virtual voices-or ask your "girlfriend" :D .

If you need to have special info about the tufp, you simply can tell me and I try to answer and add what you want/or what dfw needs.

For normal you can open the mod by ck and have a view to the stuff and keys and you are good to go.

For best animation-performance, use tufp with ZEP-for tufp. This will release the "multi-animated-furnitures".

:)

Just a thought

what if; Instead of the "allow sex" telling the leash holder to stop, it told the leash hold to go watch?

Yes, that is the plan.

The easiest thing (and the only one of the two I knew how to do) was to stop the leash holder.  I think I have a feature now that makes it easy to have the leash holder go watch.  I just need to spend the time changing the behaviour to use that feature and then test it.  That could still be a while but that is the plan.

Thanks for the suggestions,

legume.

As requested further up, would love to see "I'll Take the Display Model" furniture support. There's some brilliant furniture in that. I did some testing, and the NPCs will happily lock me into generic furniture, but not stuff from that mod :(  I really love what you've done though, lots of bondage furniture scattered over Whiterun for me! Keep up the great work! Especially for those of us that can't drive the Creation Kit :P

I had a look in "I'll Take the Display Model", and its custom furniture is not actually a furniture but an activator paired with animated object. DFW only catches sitting in furniture, so it won't work with activators, and I don't know if it's possible to catch activator events.

I'm almost 100% positive it is possible to catch activator events.

I don't know anything about catching activators so I don't really know how... but I suspect you have to register to catch specific kinds of activators.  My mod registering to catch things specific to the I'll Take the Display Model (Display Model) mod doesn't make a lot of sense.  It would make more sense for me to contact the Display Model mod author and convince him to send out a mod event that I can register for.

I would need to understand what is going on better to know for sure that makes sense though.

It isn't something I'll be able to work on before the next release.

Thanks for the info,

legume.

DFW support mcm is blank , leash game doesnt work. If i uninstall it then I get crash at save. I guess only solution would be go way back to a save where mcm isnt blank? Maybe i could try deleteing the dfw scripts instead? I can live with it laying lifeless in my load order I guess, still the crash if uninstall thing bugs me.

DFW support mcm is blank , leash game doesn't work. If i uninstall it then I get crash at save. I guess only solution would be go way back to a save where mcm isn't blank? Maybe i could try deleting the dfw scripts instead? I can live with it laying lifeless in my load order I guess, still the crash if uninstall thing bugs me.

Yeah, that doesn't sound good :(.

Deleting the scripts is one thing to try.  Deleting the scripts and uninstalling in particular.

Deleting the scripts and leaving it installed is another option but I have a feeling that won't work.

If you have the Save Game Tool you can delete the scripts by typing "dfw" into the filter box.  Maybe try deleting everything or just active/running scripts.  Further instructions can be found here.

Also, saving the game in a different location (a small interior location is best), waiting a while (5 minutes maybe) and trying to uninstall there might work.

Additionally the following may help me track down the issue and/or create a fix for your game:

1. Get me a copy of the in game variables.

2. Getting me a copy of your saved game.

3. Getting me a Papyrus log of a game where you load it, try to open the DFW Support MCM and then quit the game.

4. Getting me a Papyrus log of a game where it crashes after having been uninstalled.

If you still can't get this working let me know if I can help,

legume.

Thanks for the reply, I went back 40 saves (last save with the support MCM working) and deleted all the bad saves. Next time it happens ( its happened a few times but i usually catch it and just reload last save) I will send you the logs. I am sure it's a conflict with something else just not sure what.

As you can see the possibilities are numerous lol:

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.8a]
06  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
07  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
08  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
09  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0A  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
0B  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0C  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
0D  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
0E  daymoyl.esm
0F  EFFCore.esm
10  hdtHighHeel.esm
11  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.8]
12  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
13  SLSO.esp
14  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
15  AOM.esm
16  DeviousFramework.esm
17  HighResTexturePack01.esp
18  HighResTexturePack02.esp
19  HighResTexturePack03.esp
1A  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
1B  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
1C  FISS.esp
1D  UIExtensions.esp
1E  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
1F  AddItemMenu.esp
20  Start As Breton Female.esp
21  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
22  Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
23  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
++  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
24  BetterQuestObjectives.esp  [Version 1.5.6]
25  aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp  [Version 1.9]
26  Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
27  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
28  TheChoiceIsYours.esp  [Version 1.6]
29  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
2A  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
2B  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
2C  Jennifer.esp
2D  12FemaleBrows.esp
++  DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
2E  EFFDialogue.esp
2F  Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
30  SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp  [Version 1.1]
31  NARC.esp
32  RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
33  Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
34  PNENB.esp  [Version 2.00.22+]
35  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
++  FSS-No pause between lines.esp
36  Serana.esp
37  FarmhouseChimneys.esp
38  ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
39  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
3A  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
3B  SolitudeExterior.esp
3C  WhiterunExterior.esp
3D  TimingIsEverything.esp
3E  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
3F  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
40  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
41  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
42  Soul Gems Differ.esp
43  STEP Vanilla Optimized Textures - Performance.esp
44  Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
45  Moss Rocks.esp
46  stronger flames-sparks-frostbite NEXUS-version.esp
47  TradeBarter.esp
48  imp_helm_legend.esp
49  AOM.esp
4A  Dead Body Collision.esp
4B  SFO - Dragonborn.esp
4C  MindFlux.esp
4D  Paralyze.esp
4E  DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
4F  DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
50  Disease Descriptions_RND Compatibile.esp
51  BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
52  BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
53  BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
54  SkyUI.esp
55  RaceMenu.esp
56  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
57  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
58  RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
59  RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
5A  RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
5B  Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
5C  Dragon Priestess.esp
5D  HDTTESTEarring.esp
5E  HDT TestSkirts.esp
5F  Heroine Armor.esp
60  Priestess of Dibella.esp
61  Goddess.esp
62  RegnPiercings.esp
63  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
64  Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
65  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
66  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
++  Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
++  Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
67  HDT Piercingsets.esp
68  HDTSextoys.esp
69  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
6A  ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
6B  Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
6C  SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
6D  Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
6E  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
6F  NIOVHH.esp
70  zdd.esp
71  FNIS.esp
72  FNIS_PCEA2.esp
73  FNISSexyMove.esp
74  SerialStrip.esp
75  SLSO_F_VP_The Girl Next Door.esp
76  SLSO_F_VP_Eliz.esp
77  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
78  WetFunction.esp
79  XPMSE.esp
7A  SexLabTools.esp
7B  PuppetMaster.esp
7C  ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
7D  PrivateNeeds.esp
7E  PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
7F  SlaveTats.esp
80  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
81  FadeTattoos.esp
82  RapeTattoos.esp
83  DW.esp
84  SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
85  SLSW Addicted.esp
86  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
87  MoreNastyCritters.esp
88  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
89  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
8A  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
8B  EstrusChaurus.esp
8C  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
8D  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
8E  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
8F  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
90  SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
91  SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
92  SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
93  BDHoodieSchlong.esp
94  BDHoodieFemale.esp
95  BDOrcSchlong.esp
96  BDHoodieWW.esp
97  SOSRaceMenu.esp
98  sr_FillHerUp.esp
99  sr_FillThemUp.esp
9A  hydra_slavegirls.esp
9B  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
9C  Apropos.esp
9D  Devious Cidhna.esp
9E  SD Cages.esp  [Version 2.90]
9F  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
A0  Sleep for Credit.esp
A1  TrapsAndPitfalls.esp
A2  Deviously Enslaved.esp
A3  Devious Deviants.esp
A4  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
A5  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
A6  SLALAnimObj.esp
A7  SLAnimLoader.esp
A8  SLAL_K4Anims.esp
A9  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
AA  Devious Devices - Equip.esp
AB  SexLab-Parasites.esp
AC  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
AD  SexLab-Stories.esp
AE  SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
AF  SexLabDefeat.esp
B0  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
B1  Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
B2  Captured Dreams.esp
B3  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
B4  SexLab_Hormones.esp
B5  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
B6  SD Addons.esp
B7  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
B8  xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
B9  SimpleSlavery.esp
BA  Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
BB  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.0]
BC  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.5a]
BD  ImmerSlave.esp
BE  Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
BF  DfwSupport.esp
C0  DfwFurniturePublic.esp
C1  SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
C2  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
C3  DynDOLOD.esp

and yes my game for the most part runs pretty good, there is always  a hiccup somewhere tho( this being the current one) lol

Quick suggestion re: leash. Make sure when the jerk occurs that it doesn't drag the character all the way back to the leash holder. Instead jerk them back to just a bit inside the outer limits of the leash length. That should also make the jerk safer and look better. It might also help to lower the push speed, or make it configurable.

Furthermore, the SD+ integration doesn't actually tie into the leashing system there, so the leash persists even if your owner removes it.

For some reason, despite leash game being switched to TP, the PC is dragged, and despite jank damage being set to 0, the PC is suffering damage. Any idea what the issue might be or how to fix it? The PC is just tumbling around!

I tried to completely reinstall the mod from a clean save, but after a first TP yank, it reverted to completely tossing around the PC again with drag, including with damage, even when she was literally lying on top of the slaver.

For some reason, despite leash game being switched to TP, the PC is dragged, and despite jank damage being set to 0, the PC is suffering damage. Any idea what the issue might be or how to fix it? The PC is just tumbling around!

I tried to completely reinstall the mod from a clean save, but after a first TP yank, it reverted to completely tossing around the PC again with drag, including with damage, even when she was literally lying on top of the slaver.

were you asked nicely to put your weapons away, and opted to not do that?

Quick suggestion re: leash. Make sure when the jerk occurs that it doesn't drag the character all the way back to the leash holder. Instead jerk them back to just a bit inside the outer limits of the leash length. That should also make the jerk safer and look better. It might also help to lower the push speed, or make it configurable.

Furthermore, the SD+ integration doesn't actually tie into the leashing system there, so the leash persists even if your owner removes it.

Thank you for the suggestions.  I do not expect I will get a lot of chance to work on such features for some time though :(.

It is not easy to yank the player only a short distance.  It takes quite a while for the player to recover.  And if the slaver is walking away from the player he must start as close as possible to the player in order for her to recover before he gets out of range and yanks the leash again.

Some work would be needed to have the slaver not walk away during this time.

Eventually I want these features.  The slaver to turn to the player and start a conversation about keeping up.  And a separate leash style to have the player just stumble toward the slaver.  But these are not features planned for the short term.

There has not been a lot of work to have the Devious Framework (DFW) leash tie into the SD+ leash system.  When SD+ slavery is detected the leash is activated until the player is freed from SD+.  When the player is caged for SD+ the leash is paused.  That is all.

I wanted a way to test the leash system in environments other than the DFW Support mod's Leash Game.

I expect it is a good idea to coordinate it better with SD+'s leash/release dialogues but I don't expect to devote any time to that feature any time soon.

For some reason, despite leash game being switched to TP, the PC is dragged, and despite yank damage being set to 0, the PC is suffering damage. Any idea what the issue might be or how to fix it? The PC is just tumbling around!

The MCM options for the leash style primarily apply when the leash is yanked naturally (the player is too far away from the slaver).

In cases where the slaver is trying to throw the player off balance on purpose the MCM leash style is overridden with the "drag" style of yanking the leash.

There are a couple of reasons for this:

1. I haven't done a lot of testing with the "Teleport" leash style and I haven't figured out how everything is expected to work in all of these situations.

2. I worry that the player will be able to fight/resist too effectively using the teleport style because recovery is much faster after a teleport.

Mostly it is that I'm not sure what to do in all of these situations so input on ideal behaviour would be nice, especially with reasons for those choices.

The "Damage When Jerked" option should be applied in all situations.  If you are experiencing otherwise I expect there is a bug.  Setting it to zero should should eliminate all damage taken.

I haven't tested this feature in a while.  I will have to do so again.

It might be some time before I fix/address any of these issues.  In the mean time user a6b7c899 has created an alternate leash style that you might find more to your liking.

The patch can be found in this post.  Simply install it over version 2.06 of the DFW mods.

I haven't tested this patch myself but from what I understand it works reliably and is quite useful.  I expect to be adding it to my mod for my next release.

Hope this helps,

legume.

I actually went ahead and learned a bit about Papyrus and did those things myself (Improved dragging and better SD+ using that mod's leash state / length) though I skipped just dragging to the edge for now since the way I see it, there should be two types of events - one a jerk when you hit the bounds of your leash, and two, being reeled in to the leash holder. Right now "yank" is the latter. I also changed the polling slider (primary, not NPC) so you could set it as low as .1 seconds (fast polling helps keep boundaries "hard"). Oh, and the PC makes noises when getting yanked about now.

If you want I can put up the modified scripts. I'll look at / merge abc's changes too.

EDIT: I was considering using the bleedout animation, but I'm disappointed by the current handling if the player is cuffed (IE, ZaZ pack has cuffed bleed out anims but you have to specifically select them). I would prefer it if the framework intercepted these events and changed the target on the fly if necessary, rather than having individual mods account / not account for it (most do not, but Defeat has a rather exhaustive function to handle selecting the correct anims - this should be in the framework).

EDIT2: Uploaded modified scripts (this is merged with abc's patch, so consider that a requirement).

EDIT3: There might be an issue switching leash style while it is active?

EDIT4: As far as I can tell, the way the follow leash it setup right now is that only a manual yank will actual use it, otherwise it seems to only use teleport. Not sure what abc was going for here, but I'll stick with drag for now.

Devious Framework - Boo Patch.7z

Dfw Support - Boo Patch.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Leash game no longer works. Getting a leash simply makes you "leashed" but its not connected to the attacker, but simply says leash game is on, but somehow I get no master connection to anyone.

ANY help would be appreciated.

You might be able to fix this using the Furniture and Leash Safewords in Devious Framework MCM Debug menu.  Have you tried that?

Either way, I would be interested to see what is wrong.  A set of quest variables from a game where this problem exists should give me good information about what is wrong.  Additionally a log file from a game where the player is being leashed might provide some more information that I would likely be interested in.

I'm not sure what you mean by "getting a leash" and "connected to the attacker".  If it is not connected to the attacker what is it connected to?  If it is not connected to anything then how can you tell you are getting it?

A set of quest variables and a log file would definitely help more.

Hope this helps,

legume.

Hmm, things threw an absolute wobbly when the leash holder tried to find some punishment furniture:

[08/18/2017 - 01:27:30PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [_dfwsDfwSupport (8E000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.FindFurniture() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line ?
    [_dfwsDfwSupport (8E000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.StartPunishmentFurniture() - "<savegame>" Line ?
    [_dfwsDfwSupport (8E000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.Cooperation() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line ?
    [topic info 8E00B5B8 on quest _dfwsDfwSupport (8E000D62)].dfwsTfWgoh3b.Fragment_1() - "dfwsTfWgoh3b.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [_dfwsDfwSupport (8E000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.FindFurniture() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line ?
    [_dfwsDfwSupport (8E000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.StartPunishmentFurniture() - "<savegame>" Line ?
    [_dfwsDfwSupport (8E000D62)].dfwsDfwSupport.Cooperation() - "dfwsDfwSupport.psc" Line ?
    [topic info 8E00B5B8 on quest _dfwsDfwSupport (8E000D62)].dfwsTfWgoh3b.Fragment_1() - "dfwsTfWgoh3b.psc" Line ?

Spins off for gigabytes at a time until we run out of disk space.

Looking in the source, I think we've got a problem in the function here, in that it doesn't check the favourite region list length before atempting to use it:

https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework/blob/master/DfwSupport/Scripts/Source/dfwsDfwSupport.psc#L2576

Adding this immediately after line 2581 would probably fix it:

if(_aoFavouriteRegion.Length == 0)
     return None
endif

Recompiling the script doesn't want to work though, I'll try cleaning the save and some more digging....

Hmm, things threw an absolute wobbly when the leash holder tried to find some punishment furniture:

stack:
stack:

Spins off for gigabytes at a time until we run out of disk space.

Looking in the source, I think we've got a problem in the function here, in that it doesn't check the favourite region list length before atempting to use it:

https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework/blob/master/DfwSupport/Scripts/Source/dfwsDfwSupport.psc#L2576

Adding this immediately after line 2581 would probably fix it:

if(_aoFavouriteRegion.Length == 0)
     return None
endif

Recompiling the script doesn't want to work though, I'll try cleaning the save and some more digging....

Yeah, that sounds likely.

I've re-written the furniture finding function with more filters.  This will handle filters that don't match anything so the next release shouldn't have this problem.

I can't compile version 2.06 code right now without reverting all of my changes.  I'll see about getting that done but I'm not sure when.

In the mean time make sure you have once piece of furniture set as a favourite in each region.  This post might help with that.

As for the recompiling, both Devious Framework the required mods need a number of mods' source files in order to compile: Zaz Animation Pack, SexLab, FNIS Sexy Moves, SkyUI, ConsoleUtil, and maybe UIExtensions,   Maybe more.  I'm not sure where to get all of these sources from (SexLab in particular).  I think Zaz comes from the BSA.  The rest are included with the mod maybe.  If you have any errors compiling you can let me know and I can tell you which mod's source files you're missing.

Thanks for the report,

legume.

It compiles, but I think the script is too deeply embedded in the save somewhere (I can certainly see a running instance), and so even just changing the function to return NONE / spam a messagebox does nothing.

No big deal really, it was just a level 2 character I was playing around with.

I'll try setting some furniture (POP adds stuff in the capitals, plus MilkMod has added pumps) and also have a play and try and re-trigger the bug....

As you're already detecting things like MilkMod, it ought to be relatively simple to keep an internal list of the furniture they add to the world, and use this if there is no player set item :)

QUESTION:  In my latest playthrough, I thought I'd try DFW with Hydra Slave Girls, ImmerSlave, Simple Slavery, Defeat, DDa, DDi, DDx and all related patches. My question is, am I to get enslaved at some point?.  :)  Nothing is happening.  I thought I tried this a long time ago and got "noosed" almost immediately outside of Whiterun. DFW location messages display along the top, so I assume it's working OK. Now I haven't been defeated in battle yet, so is that why nothing is happening or...  ???   I'm up to level 8 or so and would have thought something would have transpired by now.

What do you folks think?

EDIT:  Hmm, I've been beaten in combat several times now and still nothing happens (other than the usual Defeat scenario). I thought slavers were supposed to throw a leash around unsuspecting slobs and make them slaves.  Does the DFW mod even work?  :D

QUESTION:  In my latest playthrough, I thought I'd try DFW with Hydra Slave Girls, ImmerSlave, Simple Slavery, Defeat, DDa, DDi, DDx and all related patches. My question is, am I to get enslaved at some point?.   :)  Nothing is happening.  I thought I tried this a long time ago and got "noosed" almost immediately outside of Whiterun. DFW location messages display along the top, so I assume it's working OK. Now I haven't been defeated in battle yet, so is that why nothing is happening or...  ???   I'm up to level 8 or so and would have thought something would have transpired by now.

What do you folks think?

EDIT:  Hmm, I've been beaten in combat several times now and still nothing happens (other than the usual Defeat scenario). I thought slavers were supposed to throw a leash around unsuspecting slobs and make them slaves.  Does the DFW mod even work?   :D

It's been some weeks since i've tried, but if a new update didn't break stuff it works. DFW has an MCM where you can change conditions and probabbility, i don't remember eactly, maybe you even need to activate enslavement, but i remember that with default values it was quite hard to trigger things. I also remember that line of sight reduces chances, so if you want try better show them your backside ;)