I have got the mod running successfully again just by deactivating esp, creating a new save in game, reactivating esp, loading the save then, saving again and reloading that. Forgot to run save cleaning tool but it wasn't necessary as it's all working fine now anyway.

I will keep an eye on the pillory etc. animations for you and post if there is any change.

I am still experimenting with load order to see if it makes a difference on that.

The pillory animations seem to be ok now, I think the problem was forgetting to run fnis. :D

I haven't been able to test properly yet as there doesn't seem to be enough available furniture

with the hydragorgon mod, problem is most of it seems to be already occupied by bandits and local slaves.

Hi all,

I've created a furniture plugin.  It adds around 50 pieces of furniture to the outdoor public spaces of Skyrim cities.

Since there are no private and "alarmed" areas this one should be more compatible with DFW Support than the stores plugin I posted earlier.

I am not going to post it to the download page until I've had a chance to test it.

Warning: This mod has not been tested in the least (except that the game loads with it installed).

If you are interested in using it before it has been tested here are the details:

In addition to the furniture, I've added a few fire pits, pedestals, and a fur to make the furniture look more natural/usable.

NavMesh changes have been done fully.  In doing so I encountered (and had to save) a couple of bugs that appear to be in the Skyrim data itself:

A couple of road markers were reporting warning.  I don't know where these are or what effect they will have on the game.

A stray "portal" on a ship in the Windhelm docks was "cleaned up" (I think this was removed).  I can't imagine what the portal was for but if you notice any scenes using a ship from the Windhelm docks that is missing NPCs please try uninstalling this mod and and letting me know about.

For the most part NavMesh changes were not terribly significant so if you overwrite them it shouldn't be too bad.

You shouldn't notice NPCs trying to walk through furniture.  If you do, let me know about it.

I recommend you add this mod early in your load order so other mods can replace furniture as needed with more important changes critical to those mods.

In each city I've tried to account for this by adding furniture to at least two different cells.

I've tried to avoid "BDSMing" Skyrim as much as possible.  I've tried to keep the furniture as natural looking as I could:

Farmhouses have stray cart wheels lying around.

Jarls have stocks and pillories setup in their cities as a reminder that crime isn't tolerated in their cities and will be met with public punishments.  These tend to be at the entrance to cities or just outside the Jarls' houses.

There are a few signposts, trees, and ship masts that have been modified such that roping the player (or an NPC) to them is possible.

Some of the more corrupt cities, such as Markarth and Riften, have BDSM and punishment gear more out in the open.  A few of the smaller towns also have some BDSM both out in the open and hidden away.

There are a few BDSM furniture in the more reputable cities but I've tried to keep them as inconspicuous as possible.

I haven't been keeping up with the latest Zaz Animation Pack furniture, so only the basic types of furniture are included.

If you want to find all of the furniture for yourself, there are 54 individual pieces.  Note: there will be fewer if you put conflicting mods lower in your load order.

If you want a listing of all the furniture added:

01. Dawnstar        - Public - Cross X             - DawnstarExterior08               - Beside the lower mine
02. Dawnstar        - Public - Cross Hanging       - DawnstarExterior09               - Catwalk on Upper Row
03. Dragon Bridge   - Public - Stocks Vertical     - DragonBridgeExterior01           - On the ledge outside the inn
04. Falkreath       - Public - Wheel Tilted        - FalkreathExterior01              - Back of the farm
05. Falkreath       - Public - Stocks Vertical     - FalkreathExterior01              - Beside the Jarl's house entrance
06. Falkreath       - Public - Cross Hanging       - FalkreathExterior04              - Back of the logging area
07. High Hrothgar   - Public - Cross X             - HighHrothgarExterior01           - Top of the tower
08. Ivarstead       - Public - Wheel Tilted        - IvarsteadExterior01              - Behind the farmhouse
09. Ivarstead       - Public - Cross Hanging       - IvarsteadExterior03              - Burnt down shack
10. Karthwasten     - Public - Stocks Vertical     - KarthwastenExterior01            - On the rock in the centre of town
11. Karthwasten     - Public - Wooden Horse        - KarthwastenExterior03            - Tucked away behind a smelter
12. Markarth        - Public - Multi-Pole          - MarkarthExterior01               - Front gate by the river
13. Markarth        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - MarkarthOriginExt                - Beside the main gate
14. Markarth        - Public - Pillory             - MarkarthMines                    - Third pillory beside the mines
15. Markarth        - Public - Wooden Horse (2)    - MarkarthKeep                     - Outside the Temple of Dibella
16. Markarth        - Public - Cross X             - MarkarthOrigin                   - Beside the market square
17. Morthal         - Public - Pillory             - MorthalExterior02                - Beside the barracks
18. Old Hroldan     - Public - Wheel Tilted        - OldHroldanExterior02             - Beside the Inn
19. Riften          - Public - Wheel Tilted        - RiftenCityNorthGateExterior      - North gate in a horse stall
20. Riften          - Public - Cross X             - RiftenPlankside03                - The front of the ship
21. Riften          - Public - Wheel Upright       - RiftenOrigin                     - In the market square
22. Riften          - Public - Cross X             - RiftenOrigin                     - Market, against the Bee & Bard
23. Riften          - Public - Wooden Pony         - RiftenOrigin                     - Canal boardwalk under the market
24. Riften          - Public - Cross X             - RiftenCitySoutheast              - Alley under the Temple of Mara
25. Riverwood       - Public - Pillory             - Riverwood                        - Beside the town entry - South
26. Riverwood       - Public - Wheel Tilted        - Riverwood04                      - Behind the inn
27. Rorikstead      - Public - Wheel Tilted        - RoriksteadExterior03             - Between hay fields and the inn
28. Rorikstead      - Public - Stocks Vertical     - RoriksteadEdge                   - The boardwalk of Rorik's Manor
29. Shor's Stone    - Public - Stocks Vertical     - ShorsStoneExterior01             - Around the fire pit
30. Shor's Stone    - Public - Cross Hanging       - ShorsStoneExterior02             - Road into town - South
31. Sky Haven       - Public - Cross X (3)         - SkyHavenTempleExterior02         - Overlooking the cliff outside
32. Solitude        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - EastEmpireTradingCompanyDocks    - Docks above East Empire Store
33. Solitude        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - Wilderness (0x000092DE)          - Mast of the Red Wave
34. Solitude        - Public - Wheel Tilted        - KatlasFarmExterior               - Outside stables near the back
35. Thalmor Embassy - Public - Cross Hanging       - ThalmorEmbassyExterior02         - Lamp post outside the gate
36. Whiterun        - Public - Wheel Tilted        - ChillfurrowFarmExterior          - Chillfurrow farm beside hay fields
37. Whiterun        - Public - Cross Hanging       - WhiterunExterior01               - Tied to the Whiterun Stables sign
38. Whiterun        - Public - Pillory             - WhiterunExterior01               - Ramparts overlooking the stables
39. Whiterun        - Public - Cross Hanging       - Wilderness (0x0001A273)          - Behind Jorrvaskr - target practice
40. Whiterun        - Public - Wheel Upright       - Wilderness (0x0001A273)          - Jorrvaskr - Back steps
41. Whiterun        - Public - Stocks Vertical (2) - Wilderness (0x0001A274)          - Flanking Dragons Reach entrance
42. Windhelm        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - WindhelmBridge03                 - Empty room under the bridge
43. Windhelm        - Public - Cross X             - WindhelmBridge04                 - Beside the table under the bridge
44. Windhelm        - Public - Cross X             - WindhelmDocksExterior01          - The docks waiting ship transport
45. Windhelm        - Public - Cross Hanging       - Wilderness (0x0003837C)          - Entrance to New Gnisis Corner Club
46. Windhelm        - Public - Pillory (2)         - WindhelmCandlehearthHallExterior - Entrance to town
47. Windhelm        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - Wilderness (0x00038384)          - Tucked away behind Hjerim
48. Winterhold      - Public - Stocks Vertical     - WinterholdExterior02             - Beside the Jarl's house
49. Winterhold      - Public - Wheel Upright       - Wilderness (0x00008E81)          - Above the courtyard entrance

Edit: To install this add the .esp file to your Skyrim/Data folder.  To uninstall it delete the file.

I'll be creating a regular mod installation package for it once I've tested it.

DfwFurniturePublic.esp

Happy gaming,

legume.

I think that DFW is preventing certain custom animations from triggering, or pulling the actor out of the appropriate state, which is causing it to break Campfire / Frostfall, etc. It has to be something to do with the scripting, since hitting the DFW shutdown option in MCM fixes all those problems immediately.

----

Skimmed through the source a bit and I have a suspicion it might be the ZAZ Slot API call SetFurniture(None) in OnGetUp(...) that's causing the issue. There might be a problem with enabling player controls in DFW as well, but I didn't look at how _bInventoryLocked is used.

If I'm reading the scripts correctly, Campfire triggers a furniture sit then opens a dialog when interacting with the campfire. Choosing to use the fire opens an inventory and when that inventory is closed, say when you light the fire via the inventory items that act as options, OnGetUp is fired, DFW does its checks then calls SetFurniture(None), ZAZ then assumes that the animation should be forced to idle and player controls restored which causes Campfire to silently die because the fire lighting sequence was interrupted.

If that's the problem, then I think the fix is to add another check in OnGetUp(...) to only do anything at all when its a ZAZ tagged piece of furniture.

----

That was the problem. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but OnSit(...) has a zbf check but OnGetUp(...) does not. Adding it to OnGetUp(...) fixes Campfire / Frostfall compatbility.

I think that DFW is preventing certain custom animations from triggering, or pulling the actor out of the appropriate state, which is causing it to break Campfire / Frostfall, etc. It has to be something to do with the scripting, since hitting the DFW shutdown option in MCM fixes all those problems immediately.

----

Skimmed through the source a bit and I have a suspicion it might be the ZAZ Slot API call SetFurniture(None) in OnGetUp(...) that's causing the issue. There might be a problem with enabling player controls in DFW as well, but I didn't look at how _bInventoryLocked is used.

If I'm reading the scripts correctly, Campfire triggers a furniture sit then opens a dialog when interacting with the campfire. Choosing to use the fire opens an inventory and when that inventory is closed, say when you light the fire via the inventory items that act as options, OnGetUp is fired, DFW does its checks then calls SetFurniture(None), ZAZ then assumes that the animation should be forced to idle and player controls restored which causes Campfire to silently die because the fire lighting sequence was interrupted.

If that's the problem, then I think the fix is to add another check in OnGetUp(...) to only do anything at all when its a ZAZ tagged piece of furniture.

----

That was the problem. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but OnSit(...) has a zbf check but OnGetUp(...) does not. Adding it to OnGetUp(...) fixes Campfire / Frostfall compatbility.

Wow.

That is an extremely in depth and detailed investigation and makes a lot of sense.

It was intentional not to check for a Zaz keyword on standing.  Being able to detect the player is sitting in/locked in BDSM furniture is quite tricky.  I'm fairly sure the player can still be locked in the furniture (according to Zaz) even after they have stood up (according to the basic game).  I was worried that with my new interactions the game would get into a state where either my mod or Zaz thinks the player is locked in BDSM furniture when she is not.  Clearing the status on any get up action was intended as a fail safe to get out of this situation.

Since this interaction hasn't been problematic I certainly don't have a problem adding checks to this function.

I'll make this change for the next release.  Things are not going terribly well on my end so I don't know when I'll get to the next release though :-/.

Regarding the _bInventoryLocked: I found that in a number of cases while locked in BDSM furniture I was able to access menus and inventory.  Change clothes, equip items, etc.  I felt this was pretty immersion breaking for me so I disabled menus (and thus inventory) when locked in BDSM furniture.  When unlocked I clear this restriction.

If you still feel it is a problem let me know and I can make it configurable in the MCM menu.  Perhaps that is something I should do regardless...

Thanks a lot for this investigation,

legume.

Hi all,

I've created a furniture plugin.  It adds around 50 pieces of furniture to the outdoor public spaces of Skyrim cities.

Since there are no private and "alarmed" areas this one should be more compatible with DFW Support than the stores plugin I posted earlier.

I am not going to post it to the download page until I've had a chance to test it.

Warning: This mod has not been tested in the least (except that the game loads with it installed).

If you are interested in using it before it has been tested here are the details:

In addition to the furniture, I've added a few fire pits, pedestals, and a fur to make the furniture look more natural/usable.

NavMesh changes have been done fully.  In doing so I encountered (and had to save) a couple of bugs that appear to be in the Skyrim data itself:

A couple of road markers were reporting warning.  I don't know where these are or what effect they will have on the game.

A stray "portal" on a ship in the Windhelm docks was "cleaned up" (I think this was removed).  I can't imagine what the portal was for but if you notice any scenes using a ship from the Windhelm docks that is missing NPCs please try uninstalling this mod and and letting me know about.

For the most part NavMesh changes were not terribly significant so if you overwrite them it shouldn't be too bad.

You shouldn't notice NPCs trying to walk through furniture.  If you do, let me know about it.

I recommend you add this mod early in your load order so other mods can replace furniture as needed with more important changes critical to those mods.

In each city I've tried to account for this by adding furniture to at least two different cells.

I've tried to avoid "BDSMing" Skyrim as much as possible.  I've tried to keep the furniture as natural looking as I could:

Jarls have stocks and pillories setup in their cities as a reminder that crime isn't tolerated in their cities and will be met with public punishments.  These tend to be at the entrance to cities or just outside the Jarls' houses.

There are a few signposts, trees, and ship masts that have been modified such that roping the player (or an NPC) to them is possible.

Some of the more corrupt cities, such as Markarth and Riften, have BDSM and punishment gear more out in the open.  A few of the smaller towns also have some BDSM both out in the open and hidden away.

There are a few BDSM furniture in the more reputable cities but I've tried to keep them as inconspicuous as possible.

I haven't been keeping up with the latest Zaz Animation Pack furniture, so only the basic types of furniture are included.

If you want to find all of the furniture for yourself, there are 54 individual pieces.  Note: there will be fewer if you put conflicting mods lower in your load order.

01. Dawnstar        - Public - Cross X             - DawnstarExterior08               - Beside the lower mine
02. Dawnstar        - Public - Cross Hanging       - DawnstarExterior09               - Catwalk on Upper Row
03. Dragon Bridge   - Public - Stocks Vertical     - DragonBridgeExterior01           - On the ledge outside the inn
04. Falkreath       - Public - Wheel Tilted        - FalkreathExterior01              - Back of the farm
05. Falkreath       - Public - Stocks Vertical     - FalkreathExterior01              - Beside the Jarl's house entrance
06. Falkreath       - Public - Cross Hanging       - FalkreathExterior04              - Back of the logging area
07. High Hrothgar   - Public - Cross X             - HighHrothgarExterior01           - Top of the tower
08. Ivarstead       - Public - Wheel Tilted        - IvarsteadExterior01              - Behind the farmhouse
09. Ivarstead       - Public - Cross Hanging       - IvarsteadExterior03              - Burnt down shack
10. Karthwasten     - Public - Stocks Vertical     - KarthwastenExterior01            - On the rock in the centre of town
11. Karthwasten     - Public - Wooden Horse        - KarthwastenExterior03            - Tucked away behind a smelter
12. Markarth        - Public - Multi-Pole          - MarkarthExterior01               - Front gate by the river
13. Markarth        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - MarkarthOriginExt                - Beside the main gate
14. Markarth        - Public - Pillory             - MarkarthMines                    - Third pillory beside the mines
15. Markarth        - Public - Wooden Horse (2)    - MarkarthKeep                     - Outside the Temple of Dibella
16. Markarth        - Public - Cross X             - MarkarthOrigin                   - Beside the market square
17. Morthal         - Public - Pillory             - MorthalExterior02                - Beside the barracks
18. Old Hroldan     - Public - Wheel Tilted        - OldHroldanExterior02             - Beside the Inn
19. Riften          - Public - Wheel Tilted        - RiftenCityNorthGateExterior      - North gate in a horse stall
20. Riften          - Public - Cross X             - RiftenPlankside03                - The front of the ship
21. Riften          - Public - Wheel Upright       - RiftenOrigin                     - In the market square
22. Riften          - Public - Cross X             - RiftenOrigin                     - Market, against the Bee & Bard
23. Riften          - Public - Wooden Pony         - RiftenOrigin                     - Canal boardwalk under the market
24. Riften          - Public - Cross X             - RiftenCitySoutheast              - Alley under the Temple of Mara
25. Riverwood       - Public - Pillory             - Riverwood                        - Beside the town entry - South
26. Riverwood       - Public - Wheel Tilted        - Riverwood04                      - Behind the inn
27. Rorikstead      - Public - Wheel Tilted        - RoriksteadExterior03             - Between hay fields and the inn
28. Rorikstead      - Public - Stocks Vertical     - RoriksteadEdge                   - The boardwalk of Rorik's Manor
29. Shor's Stone    - Public - Stocks Vertical     - ShorsStoneExterior01             - Around the fire pit
30. Shor's Stone    - Public - Cross Hanging       - ShorsStoneExterior02             - Road into town - South
31. Sky Haven       - Public - Cross X (3)         - SkyHavenTempleExterior02         - Overlooking the cliff outside
32. Solitude        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - EastEmpireTradingCompanyDocks    - Docks above East Empire Store
33. Solitude        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - Wilderness (0x000092DE)          - Mast of the Red Wave
34. Solitude        - Public - Wheel Tilted        - KatlasFarmExterior               - Outside stables near the back
35. Thalmor Embassy - Public - Cross Hanging       - ThalmorEmbassyExterior02         - Lamp post outside the gate
36. Whiterun        - Public - Wheel Tilted        - ChillfurrowFarmExterior          - Chillfurrow farm beside hay fields
37. Whiterun        - Public - Cross Hanging       - WhiterunExterior01               - Tied to the Whiterun Stables sign
38. Whiterun        - Public - Pillory             - WhiterunExterior01               - Ramparts overlooking the stables
39. Whiterun        - Public - Cross Hanging       - Wilderness (0x0001A273)          - Behind Jorrvaskr - target practice
40. Whiterun        - Public - Wheel Upright       - Wilderness (0x0001A273)          - Jorrvaskr - Back steps
41. Whiterun        - Public - Stocks Vertical (2) - Wilderness (0x0001A274)          - Flanking Dragons Reach entrance
42. Windhelm        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - WindhelmBridge03                 - Empty room under the bridge
43. Windhelm        - Public - Cross X             - WindhelmBridge04                 - Beside the table under the bridge
44. Windhelm        - Public - Cross X             - WindhelmDocksExterior01          - The docks waiting ship transport
45. Windhelm        - Public - Cross Hanging       - Wilderness (0x0003837C)          - Entrance to New Gnisis Corner Club
46. Windhelm        - Public - Pillory (2)         - WindhelmCandlehearthHallExterior - Entrance to town
47. Windhelm        - Public - Stocks Vertical     - Wilderness (0x00038384)          - Tucked away behind Hjerim
48. Winterhold      - Public - Stocks Vertical     - WinterholdExterior02             - Beside the Jarl's house
49. Winterhold      - Public - Wheel Upright       - Wilderness (0x00008E81)          - Above the courtyard entrance

Edit: To install this add the .esp file to your Skyrim/Data folder.  To uninstall it delete the file.

attachicon.gifDfwFurniturePublic.esp

Happy gaming,

legume.

I'm gonna try this! a bit worried that it might conflict with some of the pillorys added by prison overhaul tho.

I'm gonna try this! a bit worried that it might conflict with some of the pillorys added by prison overhaul tho.

Yes.

I've managed to do a rather small amount of testing and:

1. It does conflict with pillories of Prison Overhaul in Whiterun.

2. It also conflicts with an X cross in Riften from the Slavegirls by hydragorgon mod.

3. The vertical stocks (the ones that are hidden and "attached" to wall) are backwards.

4. Restraint poles embedded in another object (the tree in Riften) block the camera quite badly and you can end up inside the object.

For conflicting mods I was under the impression that if two mods modified the same cell only the last one in the load order would take effect; however, I was mistaken about part of that.  It shouldn't be terrible though.  They should still work just look bad with two furniture there.

I'll have to create separate versions of my mod that disable these furniture.

For 3. I think they may still work but look a little odd.  I'll have to find something to replace them with but I wanted something inconspicuous... I'll have to see if there is any new furniture that would work.

For 4. I'll have to pull them out of the objects a bit.  I think that will work.  For now just don't use them.

but these are tasks for another time.

Hope it works,

legume.

It was intentional not to check for a Zaz keyword on standing.  Being able to detect the player is sitting in/locked in BDSM furniture is quite tricky.  I'm fairly sure the player can still be locked in the furniture (according to Zaz) even after they have stood up (according to the basic game).  I was worried that with my new interactions the game would get into a state where either my mod or Zaz thinks the player is locked in BDSM furniture when she is not.  Clearing the status on any get up action was intended as a fail safe to get out of this situation.

It does seem like Papyrus is kind of a mess when it comes to properly handing synchronization and such. I feel like there's all kinds of ways that things can explode because they don't have proper synchronization primitives and nice atomic transactions.

Since this interaction hasn't been problematic I certainly don't have a problem adding checks to this function.

I'll make this change for the next release.  Things are not going terribly well on my end so I don't know when I'll get to the next release though  :-/.

Cool, good to hear the fix isn't problematic for anything else. It's all good for me, since I already made the fix on this end, and there hasn't been much talk of the problem, so probably not that many people are using DFW and Campfire / Frostfall at the same time.

Regarding the _bInventoryLocked: I found that in a number of cases while locked in BDSM furniture I was able to access menus and inventory.  Change clothes, equip items, etc.  I felt this was pretty immersion breaking for me so I disabled menus (and thus inventory) when locked in BDSM furniture.  When unlocked I clear this restriction.

If you still feel it is a problem let me know and I can make it configurable in the MCM menu.  Perhaps that is something I should do regardless...

Thanks a lot for this investigation,

legume.

Ah, I was just worried that the player control unlock might have been triggering as well because I didn't track down what _bInventoryLocked was being used for, but I didn't have any problems with it. However, having an emergency clear all player interaction / UI locks and reset the mod's player state in MCM would probably be useful for those who don't have a mod that already do that. There's so many weird problems that can happen that having a reset is useful.

Thanks for making this mod!

Hello. First of all, thank you for this mod, just downloaded not too long ago but it looks great. I have a problem with the leash system though. While I was playing, got enslaved and was just playing it out normally. Even though I have min 5, max 10 minutes to be released, I noticed it was taking too long and hadn't gotten released or anything else happened. Tried testing using min 1, max 2 minutes with 100% release chance (think I didn't touch anything else), then triggered a slavery through the mod menu, but still was not being released even after 4-5 minutes of real world time. Everything else seemed ok except for me being released. Is this a known problem with solution or is there anything I can do?

Yes.

I've managed to do a rather small amount of testing and:

1. It does conflict with pillories of Prison Overhaul in Whiterun.

2. It also conflicts with an X cross in Riften from the Slavegirls by hydragorgon mod.

3. The vertical stocks (the ones that are hidden and "attached" to wall) are backwards.

4. Restraint poles embedded in another object (the tree in Riften) block the camera quite badly and you can end up inside the object.

For conflicting mods I was under the impression that if two mods modified the same cell only the last one in the load order would take effect; however, I was mistaken about part of that.  It shouldn't be terrible though.  They should still work just look bad with two furniture there.

I'll have to create separate versions of my mod that disable these furniture.

For 3. I think they may still work but look a little odd.  I'll have to find something to replace them with but I wanted something inconspicuous... I'll have to see if there is any new furniture that would work.

For 4. I'll have to pull them out of the objects a bit.  I think that will work.  For now just don't use them.

but these are tasks for another time.

Hope it works,

legume.

hey even with the conflicts, i'm happy you made this and yeah, I started in riften and immediately saw the double Xcross at bee and barb . I have both those mods installed for like the last ohhh 4 years or so lol

Hello. First of all, thank you for this mod, just downloaded not too long ago but it looks great. I have a problem with the leash system though. While I was playing, got enslaved and was just playing it out normally. Even though I have min 5, max 10 minutes to be released, I noticed it was taking too long and hadn't gotten released or anything else happened. Tried testing using min 1, max 2 minutes with 100% release chance (think I didn't touch anything else), then triggered a slavery through the mod menu, but still was not being released even after 4-5 minutes of real world time. Everything else seemed ok except for me being released. Is this a known problem with solution or is there anything I can do?

I would be surprised if something were wrong.  In general this part of the mod works pretty reliably.

Having said that, from what you described it sounds as though something might be wrong.

The leash game doesn't end if other things are going on.  In general it won't end if you are being punished for trying to escape and it doesn't end until after the slaver has secured all of the restraints (collar, gag, boots, and arms) and stripped you of clothes and weapons.

If you set the file logging for Devious Framework and DFW Support to trace and get me a copy of the log file I might be able to figure out why the end session isn't triggering.

Also try making sure the "Chance of Furniture Transfer" and the "Chance of Simple Slavery" are set to 0.  These features rely on the Simple Slavery mod being installed and "favourite furniture" being configured nearby.  You should still be released if they fail but maybe something is going on there.

Hope this helps,

legume.

I would be surprised if something were wrong.  In general this part of the mod works pretty reliably.

Having said that, from what you described it sounds as though something might be wrong.

The leash game doesn't end if other things are going on.  In general it won't end if you are being punished for trying to escape and it doesn't end until after the slaver has secured all of the restraints (collar, gag, boots, and arms) and stripped you of clothes and weapons.

If you set the file logging for Devious Framework and DFW Support to trace and get me a copy of the log file I might be able to figure out why the end session isn't triggering.

Also try making sure the "Chance of Furniture Transfer" and the "Chance of Simple Slavery" are set to 0.  These features rely on the Simple Slavery mod being installed and "favourite furniture" being configured nearby.  You should still be released if they fail but maybe something is going on there.

Hope this helps,

legume.

Thank you for your quick reply. I think that might be the problem. When I did the min 1 max 2 minutes test, the slaver told me to unequip my weapons, change clothes, and thats it. Unless I didn't said I would be quiet, I would also get the gag. But that's all that happened after 5 minutes even though I had it 1-2 mins. Do I have to wait until he/she secures all the restraints on my character?

Also, since I'm new here, I'm not sure what you mean by setting the file logging, but as soon as I have time to play again I'll try to do it.

Hope this helps,

legume.

Thank you for your quick reply. I think that might be the problem. When I did the min 1 max 2 minutes test, the slaver told me to unequip my weapons, change clothes, and thats it. Unless I didn't said I would be quiet, I would also get the gag. But that's all that happened after 5 minutes even though I had it 1-2 mins. Do I have to wait until he/she secures all the restraints on my character?

Also, since I'm new here, I'm not sure what you mean by setting the file logging, but as soon as I have time to play again I'll try to do it.

I think strictly speaking you don't have to wait until you are fully restrained before the timer is considered.

But if any of those things is in progress when the timer expires the timer will be reset.  So it is best to wait until the player is fully restrained, wait a few seconds, and then consider the timer to have started.

There are lots of instructions on the net for enabling Papyrus logging.  A web search should provide you the info but here is an example.

If you are having trouble with a particular mod it's a good idea to go to their debug MCM page (if they have one) and make sure debug logging is enabled.  For my mod there are two options you need to set.  You don't need to worry about logging to the screen.  Just the file.

Devious Framework => Debug => Log Level (File)

DFW Support => Logging + Debug => Log Level

Set them both to 5 (Trace)

Happy gaming,

legume.

I think I found another problem (unless it's intentional): DD arm cuffs are being misidentified as bindings when they're just aesthetic items or when they're not bound by another mod. The issue is zbfWornWrist is being checked against, which is used to indicate the cuffs are being worn; instead of zbfEffectWrist, which indicates they're being used for effect. So:

If (bWristCuffsKeyword)
         _bIsPlayerArmLocked = True

Should be something like:

If (bWristCuffsKeyword && _aPlayer.WornHasKeyword(_oKeywordZbfEffectWrist))

Or just:

If (_aPlayer.WornHasKeyword(_oKeywordZbfEffectWrist))

I think I found another problem (unless it's intentional): DD arm cuffs are being misidentified as bindings when they're just aesthetic items or when they're not bound by another mod. The issue is zbfWornWrist is being checked against, which is used to indicate the cuffs are being worn; instead of zbfEffectWrist, which indicates they're being used for effect. So:

If (bWristCuffsKeyword)

Should be something like:

If (bWristCuffsKeyword && _aPlayer.WornHasKeyword(_oKeywordZbfEffectWrist))

Or just:

If (_aPlayer.WornHasKeyword(_oKeywordZbfEffectWrist))

Thank you again.

So far I've been focusing more on Devious Devices restraints and I haven't really learned how to use the Zaz Animation Pack restraints enough.

That brings up a question of whether my mod's reporting the player's arms are locked should be reporting whether they "look" locked or whether they are "functionally" locked.

Perhaps I need another feature to identify whether they look locked but for now I think my mod should report whether they are functionally locked.

I'll make sure this change gets into the next version.

Much appreciated,

legume.

That brings up a question of whether my mod's reporting the player's arms are locked should be reporting whether they "look" locked or whether they are "functionally" locked.

Perhaps I need another feature to identify whether they look locked but for now I think my mod should report whether they are functionally locked.

I think it'll be hard to detect since it seems like there's no way to distinguish between wrist items that are meant to be lockable and those that are meant to be aesthetic items via ZAZ alone, since technically all zbfWornWrist items can be locked by applying the zbfEffectWrist tag.

Problem with the redress time out: it gets reset every time you check, hence it's entirely possible to have it continue indefinitely since the default of 90 in game minutes amounts to 4.5 minutes for the user and status messages are easy to miss. Maybe remove line 1861, make the behavior configurable, or just change the status message to indicate that the dressing cool down period has been reset?

If (_fRapeRedressTimeout)
         If (Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() < _fRapeRedressTimeout)
            Log("You are too exhausted from being raped to dress right now.", DL_CRIT, DC_EQUIP)
            _fRapeRedressTimeout = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() + \
                                   ((_qMcm.iModRapeRedressTimeout As Float) / 1440)
            If (50 > _iNumItemsUnequipped)
               _aPlayer.UnequipItem(oItem, abSilent=True)
               _iNumItemsUnequipped += 1
            EndIf
            Log("Equip Done (Rape): " + Utility.GetCurrentRealTime(), DL_TRACE, DC_EQUIP)
            Return
         EndIf
         _fRapeRedressTimeout = 0
      EndIf

Problem with the redress time out: it gets reset every time you check, hence it's entirely possible to have it continue indefinitely since the default of 90 in game minutes amounts to 4.5 minutes for the user and status messages are easy to miss. Maybe remove line 1861, make the behavior configurable, or just change the status message to indicate that the dressing cool down period has been reset?

This is by design to compel the player to wait extra time just to be sure.

I'll add a configuration option to reduce the amount of time added on each premature attempt.

Enjoying the mod so far! Was hoping to suggest adding the option of changing out the visual leash effect and replacing it with a chain leash that ties you and other slaves to the slaver. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

This is something I would like to see and have been thinking about since the beginning (see Projectile _dwfLeashProjectile).

I don't expect it to be too difficult.  Finding/creating the textures as an image... Creating projectiles in the creation kit doesn't seem terribly complicated...  Setting up the _dfwLeashEffect to use the projectile is easy...  Then add on the time for learning and testing, adjusting, testing, adjusting...

It isn't a terribly high priority for me, though, and there are plenty of other things to get done.  I suspect I will never get to this.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Hope this helps,

legume.

I think strictly speaking you don't have to wait until you are fully restrained before the timer is considered.

But if any of those things is in progress when the timer expires the timer will be reset.  So it is best to wait until the player is fully restrained, wait a few seconds, and then consider the timer to have started.

There are lots of instructions on the net for enabling Papyrus logging.  A web search should provide you the info but here is an example.

If you are having trouble with a particular mod it's a good idea to go to their debug MCM page (if they have one) and make sure debug logging is enabled.  For my mod there are two options you need to set.  You don't need to worry about logging to the screen.  Just the file.

Devious Framework => Debug => Log Level (File)

DFW Support => Logging + Debug => Log Level

Set them both to 5 (Trace)

Happy gaming,

legume.

So, both your mods were already set to 5 and I did what is said on the link, about setting the 3 Papyrus options to 1 but wasn't getting any ".logs" after exiting game. I'll describe to you what happened instead to see if it helps, if not, I'll try to get the .log to work the next time I play.

I loaded my save and on the DFWSupport MCM I set leash game to 100% chance, minimum 1 maximum 2 minutes time, and 100% release chance. Went to Riverwood and entered inn. Grizzled Adventurer (will call him GA) was normally sitting at a bench. I stood idle for a little bit and then he walked towards me and leashed me, and then asked me to put my weapons away. Followed him throughout the inn for about 1 minute and he freed me, so I was confused as of why it now worked. 10 seconds later he leashed me again. Instead of walking around the inn, he tried sitting down on a bench but was sitting down and standing up cyclically without stopping. He then moved to a chair and started doing the same thing. Waited beside him for a few minutes and nothing happened. I then talked to him and, after dialogue, a sex scene triggered. He then goes sit somewhere else, stands up after a few seconds and another sex scene triggers. He goes then again to the bench and starts doing the sitting/standing thing again and a sex scene triggered with my follower. After a while, sex scene triggered with GA again and he then goes to the bench and continues his sitting/standing.

I remember I have at least 2 other mods that can trigger rape, which are Deviously Cursed Loot and TDF Sexlab Aroused Rape. So I'm not sure which mod is triggering the sex scene every time since I don't know the exact dialogue of each mod. One thing I also noticed midway through the test I described on the previous paragraph, is that I couldn't access DFWSupport MCM anymore. I can click on it, but the menu is then blank with no options. I can access all other MCMs I have though.

Does this help in any way of what could be the problem? I hope it wasn't too long. Thank you again for your help

Hi there, legume

Noticed that you were recently talking about the 'next version'  :-)

Will this, by any chance, include a smoother 'leashed' pull, like the Prison Overhaul version we mentioned upthread?  I find that the present version is pretty well almost unplayable in some external locations due to PC injury damage inflicted when the leash is being 'yanked', not to say anything about how bizarre the aesthetics, or lack thereof, are when being dragged and bashed against the passing scenery  laugh.png

Fixing just that alone would make a HUGE difference shy.gif

Hi all,

attachicon.gifDfwFurniturePublic.esp

Happy gaming,

legume.

Thank you for this, excited to give it a go. I've already given it a look in-game to see how it plays with Dawn of Skyrim since that's my go-to city overhaul, and I'm happy to say they play quite nicely together (accounting for the issues already brought up in the thread). Technically one of the Windhelm furnitures is now sitting in a jar in my game, but it still seems to work just fine.

So, both your mods were already set to 5 and I did what is said on the link, about setting the 3 Papyrus options to 1 but wasn't getting any ".logs" after exiting game. I'll describe to you what happened instead to see if it helps, if not, I'll try to get the .log to work the next time I play.

I loaded my save and on the DFWSupport MCM I set leash game to 100% chance, minimum 1 maximum 2 minutes time, and 100% release chance. Went to Riverwood and entered inn. Grizzled Adventurer (will call him GA) was normally sitting at a bench. I stood idle for a little bit and then he walked towards me and leashed me, and then asked me to put my weapons away. Followed him throughout the inn for about 1 minute and he freed me, so I was confused as of why it now worked. 10 seconds later he leashed me again. Instead of walking around the inn, he tried sitting down on a bench but was sitting down and standing up cyclically without stopping. He then moved to a chair and started doing the same thing. Waited beside him for a few minutes and nothing happened. I then talked to him and, after dialogue, a sex scene triggered. He then goes sit somewhere else, stands up after a few seconds and another sex scene triggers. He goes then again to the bench and starts doing the sitting/standing thing again and a sex scene triggered with my follower. After a while, sex scene triggered with GA again and he then goes to the bench and continues his sitting/standing.

I remember I have at least 2 other mods that can trigger rape, which are Deviously Cursed Loot and TDF Sexlab Aroused Rape. So I'm not sure which mod is triggering the sex scene every time since I don't know the exact dialogue of each mod. One thing I also noticed midway through the test I described on the previous paragraph, is that I couldn't access DFWSupport MCM anymore. I can click on it, but the menu is then blank with no options. I can access all other MCMs I have though.

Does this help in any way of what could be the problem? I hope it wasn't too long. Thank you again for your help

It seems rather strange that you were not able to get logs.  Are you sure:

- added the section header "[papyrus]" in addition to the parameters.

- the parameters are found elsewhere in the files.

- you changed both the files, Skyrim.ini and SkyrimCustom.ini.

- Each of the files was in the correct location.

Getting log files and script variables for my mod can provide a vast amount of information about what is going on.  Far more than most descriptions from a user.

As for the problem you are describing with the NPC standing and sitting repeatedly, I do see this happen sometimes.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what is causing it or how to fix it.

I suspect it is related to the AI package not working right.  And I suspect it is unrelated to my mod.  It might be though.  Perhaps my mod is resetting the NPC's AI package somehow.

Regardless, I've looked into it a bit and haven't figured out how to fix it.

That you can't access the DFW Support MCM menu is certainly suspicious.

If I can get a chance to reproduce this in one of my games, I'll check for not being able to access the MCM menu and I should be able to look into it further; however, it might be some time before my game is playable again.  And even then it might be some time before I can get to a place where I can test that.

Just to be clear, at this point there are no other slavers who will enslave you except the ones that can be added by the Slave Girls mod (which makes my Skyrim unstable), right?

That is more or less correct.

Any mod with Zaz Animation Pack slavers in it can be used with the leash game.

If I'm not mistaken Maria Eden has slavers in it but from what I understand my mod isn't terribly compatible with Maria Eden so that doesn't really help.

There have been reports that travellers from Populated Roads can be made into slavers using TES5Edit and supposedly this has been at least reasonably effective.

Instructions can be found in these - three - posts.  Supposedly it is pretty easy to do.

Hey there i have a weird bug every time i get locked in the furniture. My character get some strange animation or better called pose not the normal from the furniture. Do you know how i can fix this?

This isn't a problem I am familiar with but another user recently reported something similar.

He reported running FNIS fixed the problem.

If this doesn't fix the problem I would need more details and maybe a screenshot.  I suspect it is unrelated to my mod though.

Hi there, legume

Noticed that you were recently talking about the 'next version'  :-)

Will this, by any chance, include a smoother 'leashed' pull, like the Prison Overhaul version we mentioned upthread?  I find that the present version is pretty well almost unplayable in some external locations due to PC injury damage inflicted when the leash is being 'yanked', not to say anything about how bizarre the aesthetics, or lack thereof, are when being dragged and bashed against the passing scenery  laugh.png

Fixing just that alone would make a HUGE difference shy.gif

Currently my game crashes to desktop every five minutes and I'm having significant difficulties gathering any information related to it so the next version might be some time away :-/.

The next version will not have support for the Prison Overhaul/and or Zaz leash systems.  It is one of the most requested features at the moment so it is quickly becoming a high priority but I don't know what is involved or when I will commit to getting it done.

I suspect it won't be too difficult once I decide to take it on but at this point it is quite an unknown.

Hi all,

Happy gaming,

legume.

Thank you for this, excited to give it a go. I've already given it a look in-game to see how it plays with Dawn of Skyrim since that's my go-to city overhaul, and I'm happy to say they play quite nicely together (accounting for the issues already brought up in the thread). Technically one of the Windhelm furnitures is now sitting in a jar in my game, but it still seems to work just fine.

If you get me a screen shot or identify which furniture is problematic I can create a patch that disables the furniture.

Happy gaming,

legume.

If you get me a screen shot or identify which furniture is problematic I can create a patch that disables the furniture.

Happy gaming,

legume.

It's the one outside Gnisis Cornerclub, but I mean it's still perfectly functional as far as I can tell, just looks a bit weird and the camera maybe gets blocked in a bit more easily. I took a screenshot so you can see what it looks like.

Edit: On an unrelated note, though reordering masters didn't seem to help me with Campfire (also have Last Seed running though I don't expect that matters), I was able to get campfire-building to work by changing it from "Realistic" to "Quick" in the Campfire settings.

post-1201468-0-38841900-1497392039_thumb.png