Dibella's Vault (WIP)

Manax

I am new to modding but wanted a place where I could bring followers to use the SL mods I have loaded.  I got tired of the NPCs falling into walls or under chairs ruining immersion, so I made this as a simple proof of concept.  I did add some re-texturing and added some unique elements from other mods, with permission. The Vault has a quest tie-in rather than a standalone quest.

Its about 75% complete.  I still have to add some additional features and do a few re-textures and then clean it up before I submit it for downloading.

I am open to suggestions but keep in my mind that I am new to modding and may not be able to add the changes or requests you suggest.  If a more experienced modder wants to pitch in, I have bigger plans that will take time to implement as I overcome the learning curve.

Thanks!

post-85590-0-49151800-1470853986_thumb.jpg

post-85590-0-31638900-1470853995_thumb.jpg

An interesting concept, looks like something I could make use of.

What kind of features did you have in mind to start with?  What sort of content and features are you thinking about including?  I've got a couple of ideas, but I don't want to start throwing things out there without knowing more about what you intend this mod to be.

Ultimately I would like a standalone quest to gain access to the Vault. I intentionally kept it without loads of clutter to minimize the vaults impact on FPS to allow for more NPCs. If I was to add on to the vault, I would add the additional spaces as different cells.

One aspect I tried to add is an idle where NPCs will move to it and start a seductive dance but I have failed to understand how to add the animations and call them in with a marker. There are kneeling and cross-legged idles that give the NPC blessings, which is pretty cool.

I had also considered adding unique Guardians or Defenders of Dibella inside the vault and contemplated that there wouLd be two ways to defeat them via combat or via sex. They are Agents of Dibella after all. I am just now learning how to create NPCs so getting one that is unique is a ways off and the necessary scripting to seduce the defenders seems miles and miles away. I am thinkming that if the PC is already a member of the Temple then the defenders demand sex and the are released from their duty. Otherwise, they will attempt to kill the PC since he/she would not be worthy to enter the sacred site. For now, I may add a Wisp that has to be defeated once the Vault is opened. It is one of the last things to be done.

There will be a good amount of treasure and a unique weapon which I am currently working on also.

I will add more thoughts as they come. Let me know what you think.

• 10 months later...

Archived