BeeBeeQueue

It's a puzzle action type of game, you have to escape from a facility that's really more like a maze and also some robots want to kill you.

Anyway look at the boobs on this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z2MHkJLb-w

Boob and butt physics are clearly there already, with the appropriate animations. There's just some rubbery jumpsuit thing in the way. I think a texture mod might suffice to achieve nudity.

This is the demo they'd want you to have. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By-Ch44d1npnd2lJR2ltMFpoeFE

Hello I've played your game which is quite interesting

But I realy don't know why your team use this sick(or sh*t as my real fealling) 3rd person camera?

Yeah could anyone tell me why western developers always try to use these  kinds of camera even when their game has no shooting elements ?

Please, please put your charater in the middle of the screen

And give a "far""futher" camera than just  "close""closer""closest". Nope, someone may like play your game as a TPS, while I think your game is more like early verson of tomb raider

Hello I've played your game which is quite interesting

But I realy don't know why your team use this sick(or sh*t as my real fealling) 3rd person camera?

Yeah could anyone tell me why western developers always try to use these  kinds of camera even when their game has no shooting elements ?

Please, please put your charater in the middle of the screen

And give a "far""futher" camera than just  "close""closer""closest". Nope, someone may like play your game as a TPS, while I think your game is more like early verson of tomb raider

this isn't OP's game, they're just sharing it. and also, the developers seem to be from the Russian Federation, which i'm guessing isn't western to you

• 1 month later...

Bought this today and have been playing it for a couple of hours. I gotta say, wasn't expecting things to run this well. The graphics aren't anything special, but the framerate's been great, and the controls are predictably responsive. Haven't encountered any major bugs yet, which is pretty solid for a $15 title. I definitely feel like I got what I paid for, and the sex appeal is pretty great too :D

Seems like the textures and sounds are pretty easy to edit--definitely hoping to see some community mods in the coming weeks!

Here's a latex stocking mod w/ sound edits featured on the LewdGamer article. I can't seem to get it to work, as it might have been made for the demo. Despite the file structure differences, the .dds files edited, namely Suit_S.dds and Suit_D.dds seem to be entirely different--replacing them w/ the modded ones will give some mismatched textures.

The included sound files work right out of the box, but generally seem lower quality than the release version ones.

GODS DAMMIT! VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer blah blah blah... I downloaded the resdistributable from m$ and it still doesn't work. Found the exact file from google search and it too doesn't work. Can't launch the dam boobies and butt because this stupid file is missing.

Looking at the videos for this game it quickly came to mind there is no sex just bad fps action. The whole game could be a turing test to see if this obviously sexbot will put out properly by requiring the player to get into some kind of sex machine or device or test npc at the end of every level and do some kind of sex mini game to unlock the next level. The graphics would change and the bot would be seeing some kind of VR environment where it suddenly looks completely human and has to screw something or someone for x amount of time or press the right buttons etc.

EDIT

I had to download the X86 version of the vcruntime redistributable from m$ to get it to work. Why is this not mentioned anywhere?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived