No animal erection during sex scene

rocketchu

Hello !

I don't understand why there are not erection during sex scene.

I got the texture , there are the balls and everything , but when i start an annimation ,

the stick are not hard . I read other topic about the same problem but i don't find my solution 

all the mods i installed : http://prnt.sc/c2i71t

Someone can help me ? :) ( Sorry for my english i'm belgium )

Thanks

Uninstall Creature Feature, Sexlab Nude Creature, Hentai Creature and upgrade your More Nasty Critters to 9.3.

All of them can be handle by Creature Framework, Sexlab Nude Creature and Hentai Creature packed inside MNC.

Would recommend to uninstall all 3 Beastiality mods as well.

You may use Creature Framework upgrade and install it after MNC 9.3.

Also remove Sexlab 1.61-1.62 patch since you also install 1.62 full version already (well, quite a mess I would say).

I have same problem too, and i wait for help too. but i have 2 save games (save 1 is a male character an i have Jenassa as follower, save 2 girl character and i have lydia as follower) so if i load the save 2 and my horse sex with lydia (match maker) everything works. but if i load the save 1 and my horse sex with Jenassa (match maker) the horse's penis isn't erect. I checked all setting and no differecne (just my character's gender). Anybody can help me ?

I solved the problem. It was wrong creature framework (arrosual) settings. I realized if creature treasurehold os lower than i gave it the settings, it will don't erect, and if CT higher than the settings, it's erect. Basicly my horse's trasurehold was 1 so if i set it to 0. it's work :D

post-660132-0-62021200-1471439061_thumb.png

Archived