MoreNastyCritters not Working - No CreatureFramework menu, "CreatureFramework API Reference not found"

I've installed all requirements for MoreNastyCritters and set up the load order the way asked, but I still haven't been able to get it running.

Current issues:

-Error message "CreatureFramework API reference not found" upon loading or creating any save.

-No MCM menu for Creature Framework.
-Animals have no erection meshes.

-Selecting "Train" with Hentai-Creatures summons does nothing. (I can summon them, and have all the spells, but can't trigger training animations).

I also have an annoying thing going on where my BodySlide characters have no wrists, but that seems like a different thing entirely and I can deal with it for now.

All installed mods (except SKSE and KS Haido Renewal, which were installed manually): https://i.imgsafe.org/6c79482073.png

LoadOrder: https://i.imgsafe.org/6c792d65d1.jpg

What can I do?

LOOT is your friend for load order. get it.

Okay, i see creatureframework.esm there. hmmm...Sexlab should be after SOS. wait...what? can you widen that plugin name column so i can see what the schlongs of skyrim - core... ends as? thx.

FNIS dead last.

use loot to also metatag edit sexlabnudecreaturesDB after DG

ahhh...what version is more nasty critters? if it is version 9.0 please use this link.(9.3 fomod with up to date creature framework and jcontainers options)

btw, install order for ...uhhhhhh wait...get XPMSE instead, not your current one.

Alright. Did everything listed as closely as possible (already use LOOT, installed XPMSE, updated all mods, added Sexlab Aroused (since Creature Framework requests it in its MCM menu) sorted load-order best I could), and some changes both good and bad happened in-game.

Creature Framework appears readily in MCM, BodySlide works perfectly. Unfortunately, now I can't even get animations with creatures at all, even using Matchmaker.

As of now, here's the load-order and mods.

Mods:  https://i.imgsafe.org/6de5b57814.png

Load Order: https://i.imgsafe.org/6dbba02f37.png

oh, and HDT physics extensions since xpmse was made for that in mind. but you may not care for bouncy stuff and it's not like you have body mesh mod installed (unp/cbbe)

you need to rerun FNIS after screwing with your installation stuff (consider loot and fnis to be your finalization routines)

Having done all of that, there's still a giant issue.

-It's impossible to trigger sex animations with any creatures, even using Sexlab Matchmaker
     -If I target a creature with "irresistible aura", the spell fizzles out and does nothing.

-"Training" also does nothing

In debugconsole, a message appears claiming valid creature type but no installed animations.

awesome!

now you need to register your animations ingame is all. welcome to the club. here's your jacket!

1. enable sexlab in MCM
  2. exit menu wait for messages
  3. enable sexlab creature animations (if you have supporting mods like MNC)
  4. exit menu wait for message
  5. (re)register animations in appropriate MCM menus (like mnc, zaz, SLanim loader, etc)
  6. reset animation registry in sexlab
  7. and i assume apropos sexlab animation patchups is last? i'll ask

now, i'm not really sure about the legitimacy of registering zaz and sl animation packs before you reset the animation registry...some forum member even said you have to reset animation registry before you register animations (makes sense but it flies in the face of instructions from the MNC mod author's red text explicit registry order)

!!! Remember to ALWAYS run FNIS after installing new version. "re-register all mod" in Creature Framework Menu. "Reset Animation Registry" in Sexlab Menu!!!

Even after doing all of that animations fail to trigger, with the same "valid creature type but no registered animations" glitch, whether using HentaiCreature's "train" option or Matchmaker's "irresistible aura".
It seems kind of like the MNC animations aren't registering (even though they appear in the debug console during SexLab registration, so maybe they're not associating with the proper creature?)

Is there some other step I'm missing? There's no MCM menu for MoreNastyCritters.

Is SLAnimLoader necessary to get the animations to play or something?

(Animations involving people work fine - all animations included in sexlab play without issue in the proper context).

1. Even after doing all of that animations fail to trigger, with the same "valid creature type but no registered animations" glitch, whether using HentaiCreature's "train" option or Matchmaker's "irresistible aura".It seems kind of like the MNC animations aren't registering (even though they appear in the debug console during SexLab registration, so maybe they're not associating with the proper creature?)
  2. Is there some other step I'm missing? There's no MCM menu for MoreNastyCritters.
  3. Is SLAnimLoader necessary to get the animations to play or something?

(Animations involving people work fine - all animations included in sexlab play without issue in the proper context).

1. dunno, sorry, not an advanced user. hopefully someone will drop in and answer

2. there is no MCM menu for MNC itself (the bundled creatureframework and nudecreatures do tho)

3. nope. SLanimloader is for any SLAL packs you have installed (which it looks like you don't so no worries)

hrm...well, honestly, guess what? i'm having problems getting animations to work in my new playthrough. i'll get back to you with how i fixed it.

ah...interesting. i'd tried my earlier sequence of registering yesterday and lo and behold there's the problem:  don't listen to forum trolls - listen to the mod author. heh.

so i went back and started a new game and did the sequence i first came up with to match the mod author of MNC:

1. enable sexlab in MCM
  2. exit menu wait for messages
  3. enable sexlab creature animations (if you have supporting mods like MNC)
  4. exit menu wait for message
  5. re-register animations in creature framework
  6. reset animation registry in sexlab
  7. register all other animations (SL anim loader for SLALs, Zazanimation pack, etc)
  8. i have no idea about patchups for apropos (i think i'll ask before using something)

yup. and that fixed it. started up Defeat mod, ran around and bumped into a skeever and sure enough schlong and anal doggy proceeded to work just fine, multiple times.  strangely, apropos didn't track loss of virginity, but that's another tale for another thread

Dang, this is a mysterious thing going on. Still no luck :(

okay, let's start really troubleshooting then.  

start a new game (don't need to delete any saves; you won't lose that old game)

go into sexlab's MCM and see if all the pre-requisites listed on the left side say "OK"

post-899217-0-10850200-1470612624_thumb.jpg

okay, so we're going to assume that you're going into this without a corrupted MCM system. at least we eliminated that headache (i'm going to assumed everything installed in the correct order, that your load order looks good, and that you generated FNIS correctly)

now, with this new save follow these steps (with illustrations this time) exactly.

if THAT doesn't work, it must mean that you have something that's corrupted...and i'm guessing perhaps it was the (very large) txt file created when you first start the game....OR it could be a buggered up sexlab profile.

~AnimationDataSingleFile.txt

AnimationProfile_1.json

Since the game automatically generates them when needed while the game is running, it's safe to delete such files. I do regularly because i screw around with about 200 mods constantly.

and if THAT doesn't work, i'd like to have you find your Papyrus.0.log and upload it.

That was the exact process I was going through anyways, so I don't know what's not working.

Here's my debug console having done all that and trying to "Train" via hentaicreatures.

7dde20a0ff.jpg

yup. switch to say profile #2

post-899217-0-96988900-1470623127_thumb.jpg

waiiiiit....did you install anything since you last took that screenshot of NMM? because if you haven't, i believe you've manually installed certain mods that NMM cannot detect, and i believe something must be conflicting with your current game (hiding in your skyrim\data folder)

The only thing outside NMM is KS Hairdos removal, and that shouldn't conflict at all since it's only really accessed through Racemenu. I also have installed the more slider colors mod in nmm, but I can't imagine a conflict there.

Does the Papyrus help at all? Switching animation profiles doesn't seem to have done anything.

profile switch no help. well, it was a long shot anyways...the lack of any json files just means there's no customization of the animations, etc.

k. we move on to the next subject which is my earlier question:  did you install anything since you last attached that screenshot of your mod list in NMM? because papyrus is showing a bunch of loverslabs rape mods and i'm wondering what else is causing defeat and death alternative flags?

I actually don't have Defeat or anything. I have in the past, but I've reinstalled Skyrim since. Could that be messing with one of the frameworks or something?

Here's a new Papyrus0Log. I can see those flags in there too, which is weird. No MCM menu shows up for it or anything, so it can't be fully active.

Papyrus.0.log

well. look at it from this perspective: why in tarnation hell are old 'non active' mods showing up in a papyrus log? i mean, if they were dead and buried why are zombies running amok in your ACTIVE GAME LOG?

so...something has to be conflicting to block animations (i googled your log issue with animations and a couple people fixed their issue by removing a conflicting mod)

therefore i want to know which file path did you install skyrim under?

Installed in Program files(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim.

Would it make sense to do a clean install of Skyrim and clear out that directory? It does seem like it must be something conflicting, and if that's the case I can wipe that directory pretty easily.

Archived