Present the Best Vampir mod. Unholy Darkness

chupa

Thanks Chupa. What I meant in my game is that my vamp can sit on the beach on a hot day without a problem from the start' date=' loosing 7 points from 3 attributes for some reason, which is a small price to pay to walk in the day, so I'm happy with that. When I start a new character I'll use it as intended however, there is something to gaining abilities as you go. I know Im going to have a blast with this as there are many play possibilities. Need to figure out how to have them feed on me to become a vampire themselves first.

[/quote']

Mars, all ya need to do if you want to make thralls is feed on the same target 3 times. If they like you, you will find a topic appear in the dialog box of said character that reads "Offer Dark Gift". Its very simple and you can have them feed so they grow stronger and can serve you better.

Yea, did the 3 time feed thing, didn't get the offer dark gift option. It could be low standing with the npc or because I used an old character to run the mod. Looks like I'll be trying this with a fresh toon anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

We spent over 2000 man hours creating Unholy Darkness. To show your appreciation for the fine work created here, and to help pay for bandwidth, provide us time to support thousands of users (this is very time consuming I assure you), and hopefully bring our popular mods to Skyrim when it is released, we kindly encourage you to make a donation or click one of the banners below.

Premium Forum Memberships

The 4D Rulers Premium Forum Membership allows you to support Joel "madmole" Huenink in his quest to create the most compelling vampire experience ever made.

Basic Blood Doll Membership - $2.99 per month

Premium Vampire Lord Membership - $9.99 per month

Order Premium Forum Memberships Here.

Payment Options

Hello Lovers community' date='

for player that like the vampir playgame here i will present in my Eye's the Best Vampir mod from Madmole, ever have played.

Unholy Darkness

Complete Vampire Overhaul for Oblivion[/size']

(:heart: all credits to Madmole :heart:)

ENJOY

Homepage:

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/

My modifed "Baby Vamp Face" facial expresion change.

(all credits to Madmole)

change:

-angry facial expresion removed

-extreme fangs (open mounth) expresion changed

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ojrlco7465pc5f

Example:

feed1u.th.jpg

(if you have a Special facial expresion wish tell me)

So here i will open new thread for kind's by the Dark Side :cool:

let's start the feed time hrhr.....

screenshot127.jpg

I downloaded it yesterday, and been having a blast. It feels like I'm playing VTM: Bloodlines, but with better graphics.

The only gripe I have, is that since I use DMRA. There are no gothic type clothes for that body. :(

Other than that, I highly recommend this mod.

Also I will donate money, to continue the work on v2.0.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, just download one of the dozens f vampire eye re-placers out there. Not that most are for single eye meshes so if your using MBP you'll need to use the eyes that came with that, which I honestly kinda like since they have blacks for whites and remind me of the Hollow eyes from bleach but that's just me.

Yeah' date=' just download one of the dozens f vampire eye re-placers out there. Not that most are for single eye meshes so if your using MBP you'll need to use the eyes that came with that, which I honestly kinda like since they have blacks for whites and remind me of the Hollow eyes from bleach but that's just me.

[/quote']

I havnt tried the vampire eye mods this time but in the past they never seemed to work. Im using the "DisableVampireRace.dll" and MBP++ would those mess anything up?

I realized I also didnt give a good explenation in my previous post.

So in Unholy Darkness you are a vampire with a vampire face and eyes. When you use the V key you apply Mask of Darkness masking your vampirism with a new face (correct me if im wrong so far :) )

now this pic is my mask of darkness face, the face i made when i started the game

ScreenShot57.jpg

and this one is when Im supposed to be in vampire mode

ScreenShot59.jpg

so to me those arnt vampire eyes at all it should be reversed imo with the eyes I used at the start of the game being vamp eyes and the grey ones there to be the mask of darkness or even getting the default vamp eyes. would one of thos vampire eye mods do that or am i looking at some CS work? and if i am looking at CS how would i do it? for example how would i get my purple eyes to be what i see when i turn off Mask of Darkness.

Well I'm pretty sure your problem would be DisableVampireRace.dll since it does what it say disables all default vampiric appearance changes. Hence if you remove it it should makes it so that when you reveal your darkness your Vamp will have inverted eyes. Note that as you have MPB you will need dual-eye meshes or you'll get googly eyes.

edit: looking at the picture it appears your problem is that you vampire eyes have been replaced with those blue eyes. if your re install MBP++ you'll see your eyes turn into black orbs with a silver iris. I forgot that Unholy Darkness was designed to work with vampire race dis-abler

Well I'm pretty sure your problem would be DisableVampireRace.dll since it does what it say disables all default vampiric appearance changes. Hence if you remove it it should makes it so that when you reveal your darkness your Vamp will have inverted eyes. Note that as you have MPB you will need dual-eye meshes or you'll get googly eyes.

edit: looking at the picture it appears your problem is that you vampire eyes have been replaced with those blue eyes. if your re install MBP++ you'll see your eyes turn into black orbs with a silver iris. I forgot that Unholy Darkness was designed to work with vampire race dis-abler

allright I will try that. Thanks for the quick responses =)

Archived