Present the Best Vampir mod. Unholy Darkness

chupa

Hello Lovers community,

for player that like the vampir playgame here i will present in my Eye's the Best Vampir mod from Madmole, ever have played.

Unholy Darkness

Complete Vampire Overhaul for Oblivion

(:heart: all credits to Madmole :heart:)

ENJOY

Homepage:

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/

My modifed "Baby Vamp Face" facial expresion change.

(all credits to Madmole)

change:

-angry facial expresion removed

-extreme fangs (open mounth) expresion changed

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ojrlco7465pc5f

Example:

feed1u.th.jpg

(if you have a Special facial expresion wish tell me)

So here i will open new thread for kind's by the Dark Side :cool:

let's start the feed time hrhr.....

screenshot127.jpg

Welcome Sio,

yes my Blood Elve was a Vampire before from DarkBrotherhod quest line ...

but no garanty to your custom char, test it :)

or looking to Nexus for Vampir Cure cheat botel, then start the Darkness quest.

:)

edit:

...oh i have discovered a new doly :D

Press V during the Xlovers fucking act (and look the face), but make sure you are not watching by Puplic :D

lol Wonderfull bandits full surpise ! :D

If you use "Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood v2.6" It puts Vampires

all over the town's and add's Vampire Horse's to!

OMG ^^ :D

Hello Lovers community' date='

for player that like the vampir playgame here i will present in my Eye's the Best Vampir mod from Madmole, ever have played.

Unholy Darkness

Complete Vampire Overhaul for Oblivion

(:heart: all credits to Madmole :heart:)

ENJOY

Homepage:

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/

So here i will open new thread for kind's by the Dark Side :cool:

let's start the feed time hrhr.....

[img']http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/screenshots/screenshot127.jpg[/img]

Just checked out the site and dld. I will install in my next fresh game (might take a while). It looks so intriguing. Vanilla Oblivion vampires seemed so unapealing that I never bothered before. I also didn't find any overhauls interesting either til now...

Thanks for pointing to this one. I think I may be indebted to you for this...

Cheers

I dont like the extrem Vampir face Expresion in this mod, so i have doing a litel change i will call it "The Baby Face Vamp" :D

change:

uploaded in my First Post.

Screenshot before/after ,i hope my dark children's you liked.

feed1u.th.jpg

Edit: ty :) have fun Robin.

I dont like the extrem Vampir face Expresion in this mod' date=' so i have doing a litel change i will call it "The Baby Face Vamp" :D

change:

uploaded in my First Post.

Screenshot before/after ,i hope my dark children's you liked.

feed1u.th.jpg

Edit: ty :) have fun Robin.

Just dld the change expression - overlooked it the first time.

TYVM

Cheers

Right, my first post in here so going to post something useful lol.

For anyone that's interested, major update on it's way for this mod.

Not played UD for a while as i have been waiting for this. I was one of the beta testers for UD 1.

UD NEWS

Ok so its official, UD 2.0 will have a perk tree where the player can pick powers with your blood points. This will allow for different vampire paths each player can take. The darker more evil powers will require a high murder count and infamy score to unlock or something like that.

Another cool feature for thralls will be that when they die, you can go to their body and give them your blood and revive them back to life. Unless they are staked they have not suffered a "true death" so the vampire player can give them a lot of their blood and bring them back to life. The player will be very hungry and weak afterwards (fbloodcraving will be 200 ish). I might even make it so it takes a while for your thrall to look normal again. Like they will be a charred skeleton until they feed a few times, and then they will resemble a ghoul for a bit, then after enough feeds look normal again.

As far as i know, UD 2.0 will be released in about 2 months or so.

Oh very nice sickzpack and Welcome here :)

thank you very much for this Information.

It's sounding realy good, if you are a bettatester for UD 2.0, perhaps can yous provide any litel Picture if its allowed that would be nice.

Once UD 2.0 is Puplic i will update my first post.

ty.:)

Chupa

Sweet, didn't think he would go and make UD 2.

Its nice to know that Bethesda didn't completely break him.

To all those who may want to pick this mod up....DONATE TO THE DUDE!!! He works his ass off to provide one of the finest mods in the Oblivion modding community and sacrifices a lot to make it.

Oh very nice sickzpack and Welcome here :)

thank you very much for this Information.

It's sounding realy good' date=' if you are a bettatester for UD 2.0, perhaps can yous provide any litel Picture if its allowed that would be nice.

Once UD 2.0 is Puplic i will update my first post.

ty.:)

Chupa

[/quote']

Hi and thanks for the welcome.

I'm not beta testing this because i do not have oblivion installed at the moment. Going to install it just for UD 2.0 :)

In the meantime i shall be lurkin about round here lol ;)

Soooo much awesome stuff about, it's incredible.

Right' date=' my first post in here so going to post something useful lol.

For anyone that's interested, major update on it's way for this mod.

Not played UD for a while as i have been waiting for this. I was one of the beta testers for UD 1.

UD NEWS

Ok so its official, UD 2.0 will have a perk tree where the player can pick powers with your blood points. This will allow for different vampire paths each player can take. The darker more evil powers will require a high murder count and infamy score to unlock or something like that.

Another cool feature for thralls will be that when they die, you can go to their body and give them your blood and revive them back to life. Unless they are staked they have not suffered a "true death" so the vampire player can give them a lot of their blood and bring them back to life. The player will be very hungry and weak afterwards (fbloodcraving will be 200 ish). I might even make it so it takes a while for your thrall to look normal again. Like they will be a charred skeleton until they feed a few times, and then they will resemble a ghoul for a bit, then after enough feeds look normal again.

As far as i know, UD 2.0 will be released in about 2 months or so.

[/quote']

Awesome!! i've been loving ver 1.0 since the day I found it.

2.0 sounds like it's gonna rock the house man!!

Best news all day!!

This sounds very good but before i even try it i wanted to know: is there any way to apply all this vampire cool stuff to a custom race?

the idea is to be able to be a "pureblood" vampire, like one who didnt turn from a state of sickness, with no sun problems, and stuff like that

i know there are a lot of vampire race mods, but neither of them sounds as cool as this so is it possible?

This sounds very good but before i even try it i wanted to know: is there any way to apply all this vampire cool stuff to a custom race?

the idea is to be able to be a "pureblood" vampire' date=' like one who didnt turn from a state of sickness, with no sun problems, and stuff like that

i know there are a lot of vampire race mods, but neither of them sounds as cool as this so is it possible?

[/quote']

Well, there are mods that add the vampire curse on startup, and you can always use the console to increase your age and blood count.

Hmmm, you can use Alternative Beginnings :http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37382

The mod will allow you to play as a vampire at the start, from there you increase your vampire age so the sun will not hurt you for prolonged periods of time.

This can give you the illusion that you weren't bitten, but instead rose from your grave.

Or you can disable sun damage all together, though IMO that makes you a walking god. Cause this mod really makes vampires a true force of evil.

the idea is to be able to be a "pureblood" vampire' date=' like one who didnt turn from a state of sickness, with no sun problems, and stuff like that

[/quote']

There should not be a problem with any custom races as far as i know, quite a few people i know use them with U.D.

The only issue as far as i know is the "googly eye" problem, but there's a fix for that which is fairly easy.

Pretty cool mod, well I just started using it. Right now I'm using it along side of the Nature of the beast vampire mod and they seem to co exist. Looks like no sun damage(likely a mod I'm using or nature of the beast affects it), my vamp is a day walker that makes this mod playable for me. Really it looks very cool, love the skin and face change, also the blood after feeding is a nice touch. Going to get deeper into it later. Big thumbs up so far. O yea it worked on a custom race, kept my red eyes and the whites turned red when concealing your nature just like in Notb mod. Big thumbs up so far.

Hi Mars' date='

remeber that older your vamp is (elder vamp) you can 6-8 hours walk under the Sunlight per day.

Have Fun :)

[/quote']

Thanks Chupa. What I meant in my game is that my vamp can sit on the beach on a hot day without a problem from the start, loosing 7 points from 3 attributes for some reason, which is a small price to pay to walk in the day, so I'm happy with that. When I start a new character I'll use it as intended however, there is something to gaining abilities as you go. I know Im going to have a blast with this as there are many play possibilities. Need to figure out how to have them feed on me to become a vampire themselves first.

Thanks Chupa. What I meant in my game is that my vamp can sit on the beach on a hot day without a problem from the start' date=' loosing 7 points from 3 attributes for some reason, which is a small price to pay to walk in the day, so I'm happy with that. When I start a new character I'll use it as intended however, there is something to gaining abilities as you go. I know Im going to have a blast with this as there are many play possibilities. Need to figure out how to have them feed on me to become a vampire themselves first.

[/quote']

Mars, all ya need to do if you want to make thralls is feed on the same target 3 times. If they like you, you will find a topic appear in the dialog box of said character that reads "Offer Dark Gift". Its very simple and you can have them feed so they grow stronger and can serve you better.

Archived