Undertale "Boss Monster" race?

So, uh... I had an idea for a custom race that I'd love to see in Skyrim, however I have absolutely no idea how exactly Skyrim modding works. I've already made a mesh for it, but have no idea how to make it Skyrim compatible- so if anyone would wanna take it up, that'd be awesome.

Basically, the race is this:

_undertale__asriel_dreemurr_by_leokatana

Would anyone make something like this?

I'm not looking for a wolf- I'm looking for an actual boss monster race. The Lykaios does not have the right ears, nose, tail, that little flap on the mouth, or general build.

I'm basically just shoving the idea out there to see if anyone'd be interested in actually making this race- not just re-texxing an existing race that physically does not resemble this at all.

• 6 months later...

I don't expect this to get many views, but this sounds like a project I could do/enjoy. I have no modding experience though, so any progress I make will be slow.

I am attempting to port the head meshes from two existing Undertale models (while using vanilla Skyrim bodies, or Bodyslide if I have time):

That being said, I won't release the mod unless both artists give me permission to do so. Until then, I will post any progress updates here.

The following is a list of features I would like to implement, from most important to least important:

1. Port the meshes, without animation (e.g. no facial expressions)
  2. Post/Add textures
  3. Add racial data (skill buffs, spells, etc.)
  4. Add facial expressions
  5. Add face parts (hair, horns, eye colors, facial hair, war paint)
  6. Add weapons/armor
  7. Add custom hands/feet
  8. Add HDT effects to the ears

As for racial bonuses, I was thinking the following:

• Extra magicka (since monsters in Undertale are magical creatures)
  • 50 health (since monsters in Undertale are generally weak to non-magical creatures)
  • Extra damage from power attacks (an enemy's inent to harm)
  • Reduced damage from magic attacks
  • Determination: reduced damage received while at low health
  • Increased damage dealt against non-hostiles (a player's intent to harm)
  • Skill bonuses to Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Enchanting, and maybe others
  • Spells:
    • Flames
    • Healing
    • Firebolt
    • Oakflesh
    • Lesser Ward
    • Bound Sword
    • Clairvoyance

The weapons and armor that I was planning on adding include:

• Delta Robes (the robes worn by the two source models)
  • Soul Necklace (no relation to soul gems; worn by the Asriel source model)
  • Chaos Saber (the swords used by Asriel)
  • Asgore's Trident (name suggestions are welcome)
  • Asgore's Armor
  • Spear of Justice (low priority)
  • "Battle Body" (Papyrus' armor; low priority)
  • The Good Morningstar (Knight Knight's weapon; low priority)

Any and all suggestions are welcome. Keep in mind, I am fairly new to creating mods.

this looks like a cool mod idea and i wish you luck with it! i'm still hella green with modding so i can't help too much but this tutorial really helped me learn the ropes of making custom meshes: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1

also the way you install the the programs is annoyingly specific, you gotta follow the order stated here or the nif import/exports wont work: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/Blender

• 9 months later...

Archived