LDW's Crimson Closet BS2 UUNP

View File

UUNP BS2 Sliders for LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB 14 created by lostdaywalker

Still learning how to create BS2 sliders and my current project for learning how-to is this.

I will upload sliders for more outfits as I complete them.
When all sliders are done I plan to add a leveled list for K.E.I.D.L with a merged esp for all outfits so they may be used by NPCs.

Added a Merged Replacer esp for these outfits:
LDW's Crimson Closet MERGED (merged esp containing all replacer esps)
-Use this esp instead of all the other ones to save esp spaces.
-Requires all outfits that got UUNP sliders here.

For added replacer esps: (optional to use or alternatively the Merged esp instead)
I've added Male Vanilla Models and some BOD2 inputs so they can be weared by males without being invisible.
-I've used Vanilla Jester, Dragonbone/scale, Vampire, Leather and Executioner outfits looks so far for Males.
-Some outfit parts that don't fit normal slots,
the males just "equip" a ring or amulet to avoid invisibility,
but the male will be nude if not wearing anything else.

REQUIRES:
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
LDW's Crimson Closet (any UNP version should work I guess)

Added UUNP Sliders: (more to come)
-Arcane Heat
-Arcane Knickers
-Arcane Rogue
-Arcane Sister
-Arcane Violet (did not make sliders for gauntlet cause of fancy effects that needs some work to figure out)
-BGC (some leggings may have clippings when running, some hand bandages are far from perfect)
-Chainmail Top
-Dread Pirate Roberts UNP-Slim UUNP
-Drow Ranger UNP-Slim UUNP (removed hair on cowl, optional meshes folder, clippings on boots because of bone issue)
-PowerGirl UNPB UUNP
-Rogue II UNP UUNP (removed white long gloves because of some issues for them to show)
-RVs Racing Swimsuit UNPB UUNP (added all colors to replacer esp)
-SkinTight Dragon UNPB UUNP (male model is DragonScale/Plate armor)
-Studded Rogue UNP-Slim UUNP (Vanilla Leather Armor as Male model, behind need some more work)
-Studded Leather 5 V.1.1 UNPB UUNP (annoying clippings behind knees when running, tried adding zap sliders, but did not help..)
-Vamp UNPB UUNP (added some simple temp textures since some were missing/not working on "body straps/cloth")

NOTE:
I know some of the "tight fitting pants have some annoying clipping back of the knee when running and I may have to redo or fix some of those.
-If I find a solution and are able to fix it I will redo the ones that got issues.
-I will go over most of them one more time, later and hopefully fix some clippings.

CREDITS:
lostdaywalker for LDW's Crimson Closet
Caliente for BodySlide and Outfit Studio
matortheeternal for Merge Plugins

Changelog:

RELEASE.
Arcane Heat
Arcane Knickers
Arcane Rogue
Arcane Sister
Arcane Violet
BGC
Black Jacket
Chainmail Top
Dread Pirate Roberts UNP-Slim UUNP
Drow Ranger UNP-Slim UUNP
PowerGirl UNPB UUNP
Rogue II UNP UUNP
RVs Racing Swimsuit UNPB UUNP
SkinTight Dragon UNPB UUNP
Studded Rogue UNP-Slim UUNP
Studded Leather 5 V.1.1 UNPB UUNP
Vamp UNPB UUNP

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/02/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide and Outfit Studio and LDW's Crimson Closet
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thanks so much for taking this on! I just tried to download the bad girls and can't extract the archives. Can you reupload them?

YW :)

I just downloaded the 3 BGC archives and installed them to test, no problems for me.

-Did you try to install the "BGC Unp-Slim UUNP.7z.001" with all 3 archives in the same location ?

-They are combined, only one can not be used.

Thanks so much for taking this on! I just tried to download the bad girls and can't extract the archives. Can you reupload them?

I just downloaded the 3 BGC archives and installed them to test, no problems for me.

-Did you try to install the "BGC Unp-Slim UUNP.7z.001" with all 3 archives in the same location ?

I agree, modders have been taking little stabs at Arcane for a while, so good on you. If one of these armors works I'll be happy. 

Luxury, Tera, Bles.....UUNP is getting alot of collection love...thanks for sharing your work Arthacs!

Edit: So i need all 3 of your UUNP files and the one BGC UNP Slim main file?

I agree, modders have been taking little stabs at Arcane for a while, so good on you. If one of these armors works I'll be happy. 

Luxury, Tera, Bles.....UUNP is getting alot of collection love...thanks for sharing your work Arthacs!

To upload files to LL they must be under 100 MB.

Therefore I had to use split archives. 

You can only unpack them if you download all of them and unzip the one with "..001".

They are named like this: "something"7z.001, something"7z.002, something"7z.003 and so on.

-and yes, you do need the Original file from LDW and the files from here, then build the nifs in BS2 and overwrite original.

I dont think it matters which version of LDW you use (unp, unpb..), the version I used have it in its name. 

You can only unpack them if you download all of them and unzip the one with "..001".

They are named like this: "something"7z.001, something"7z.002, something"7z.003 and so on.

-and yes, you do need the Original file from LDW and the files from here, then build the nifs in BS2 and overwrite original.

I dont think it matters which version of LDW you use (unp, unpb..), the version I used have it in its name. 

Got it..thanks. One last dink is the Arcane Heat UUNP archive won't unpack (without an unpack error). If you've tested it, let me know it's on my end.

PS. What the whaaaat, you did Trx Sloot too! Epic share guy.

Got it..thanks. One last dink is the Arcane Heat UUNP archive won't unpack (without an unpack error). If you've tested it, let me know it's on my end.

PS. What the whaaaat, you did Trx Sloot too! Epic share guy.

:)

-I just downloaded Arcane Heat and installed it in MO to test and no errors for me.

For the clipping with the tight pants you could throw one of the nifs into outfit studio and use the increase mesh volume in the area on the pants where the clipping is occuring to make the pants come away from the body. Add the modified one to your .esp and check in game to see if it looks alright once it looks fine you will have to make a new nif so that you will have a _0 and _1 nif again.

You can also click the body and click the decrease mesh volume and use that you reduce the size of the body under the pants where the clipping is occurring.

Last one you can try is to load the nif into outfit studio click the pants and click the startrek looking ship thing to turn on wire frame mod so that you can see the body under the pants. Next click the mask vertices to prevent them from being transformed. Paint the areas of the body that are under the pants but make sure that none of the black extends paste the pants anywhere. Once the legs are masked click brush - invert mask then slider - new zap slider then save project as. Click the bodyslide part then the outfit/body part line and scroll down to find your saved file click it then click the preview button so that you can see and then tick the check box for the sap slider that you added and the body under the pants will be removed.

This last option will also help reduce the size of a nif as the parts of the body that you zap will make the size of the nif to drop and if the body isn't needed under the pants then removing the parts that are not needed will help with keeping the nif size down unless the pants or whatever has transparency then you will not want to remove the mesh under it.

For the clipping with the tight pants you could throw one of the nifs into outfit studio and use the increase mesh volume in the area on the pants where the clipping is occuring to make the pants come away from the body. Add the modified one to your .esp and check in game to see if it looks alright once it looks fine you will have to make a new nif so that you will have a _0 and _1 nif again.

You can also click the body and click the decrease mesh volume and use that you reduce the size of the body under the pants where the clipping is occurring.

Last one you can try is to load the nif into outfit studio click the pants and click the startrek looking ship thing to turn on wire frame mod so that you can see the body under the pants. Next click the mask vertices to prevent them from being transformed. Paint the areas of the body that are under the pants but make sure that none of the black extends paste the pants anywhere. Once the legs are masked click brush - invert mask then slider - new zap slider then save project as. Click the bodyslide part then the outfit/body part line and scroll down to find your saved file click it then click the preview button so that you can see and then tick the check box for the sap slider that you added and the body under the pants will be removed.

This last option will also help reduce the size of a nif as the parts of the body that you zap will make the size of the nif to drop and if the body isn't needed under the pants then removing the parts that are not needed will help with keeping the nif size down unless the pants or whatever has transparency then you will not want to remove the mesh under it.

myuhinny,  would you consider putting a video tutorial together on how to convert armors to UUNP and how to repair clippomg in Outfit Studio? I read your posts and you seem very considered and clear in your advice. Yes it's a big contradiction to ask someone so clear to make a video, but i think it would go a long way in helping those of us who stare at the screen wondering where the button is to copy weights back into the outfit is. I'll plug away at it no matter what casue i really want to convert that Birdy outfit.  Just thought i'd throw it out there. 

@tskone

I have no way to make any videos sorry.

I have never used bodyslide for converting something from one body type/size to another I have always used Gerra's clothing converter. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/?do=findComment&comment=690766 They also have a tool called mesh rigger that can transfer HDT BBP/TBBP from one nif to another one.

I have only ever used outfit studio to port armors from other beth games like oblivion and then I just scale the armor/outfit to around the correct size then adjust the body to a close enough fit. Open outfit studio and mouse over the different tabs in the 2nd row at the top of outfit studio to see what each one is. To add weight paint to something click the create a new project then select the the HDT body or whatever body you want next click and pick your nif and hot ok then click the bone tab and highlight all of the bone lines go back to the mesh tab and select all outfit parts then click shape - copy selected weights then shape - transfer selected wait then export or export with reference which will export the armor along with the body you used.

TY for your inputs, I'll take a look at the clipping issues during the week and see if I can make it work :)

@tskone

I have no way to make any videos sorry.

I have never used bodyslide for converting something from one body type/size to another I have always used Gerra's clothing converter. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/?do=findComment&comment=690766 They also have a tool called mesh rigger that can transfer HDT BBP/TBBP from one nif to another one.

I have only ever used outfit studio to port armors from other beth games like oblivion and then I just scale the armor/outfit to around the correct size then adjust the body to a close enough fit. Open outfit studio and mouse over the different tabs in the 2nd row at the top of outfit studio to see what each one is. To add weight paint to something click the create a new project then select the the HDT body or whatever body you want next click and pick your nif and hot ok then click the bone tab and highlight all of the bone lines go back to the mesh tab and select all outfit parts then click shape - copy selected weights then shape - transfer selected wait then export or export with reference which will export the armor along with the body you used.

Huh, I thought that tool only worked for Oblivion. Like I said, good advice ( I never did get a reply about using the clothing converter for converting UUNP from the database forum on the Gerra page). Thanks myuhinny, i'll check in on it and probably bug you again at some point......like now....where is the spoiler create button, or tab  cause I hate requoting page long conversations just to say thanks?

@tskone

Quote someone then copy and cut it then click the box with the green line through it you can find it between the eraser and font and scroll through the list till you find spoiler then just click it and a box will pop up paste what you copy and cut into the box and hit ok. Also works if you upload pictures just attach them to the post then copy and cut them and do the same as above.

Gerra6's tools work with fallout 3/NV oblivion and skyrim. They haven't been updated yet to work with fallout 4 yet though. Their tools work better though if the to and from bodies have matching UV maps. Like UNP base and UNP base will have matching UV maps. UNP and CBBE will not have matching UV maps.

Hi ya and thanks for the mod Arthacs. I've repeatedly downloaded but file "Black Jacket UNPB.7z" is only about 10MB (instead of 25MB) and "Chainmail Top UNPB UUNP.7z" is 0 bytes (instead of 29MB). Might just be me but anyone else getting this? If appropriate, can you re-upload please. Thanks in advance.

Hi ya and thanks for the mod Arthacs. I've repeatedly downloaded but file "Black Jacket UNPB.7z" is only about 10MB (instead of 25MB) and "Chainmail Top UNPB UUNP.7z" is 0 bytes (instead of 29MB). Might just be me but anyone else getting this? If appropriate, can you re-upload please. Thanks in advance.

ty for telling,

yes I get the same error,

I will upload them again.

im having problems with your conversions, the preset bodies dont appear when i select the outfit, i have tried everything, pasting the slidersets to bodyslide folder directly, leaving it on the mod folder(im using MO) but nothing works, always leaves me with a blank body preset so i cant build the meshes on a zeroed sliders body(im using 7base) please help me

do you have to set the sliders manually?

im having problems with your conversions, the preset bodies dont appear when i select the outfit, i have tried everything, pasting the slidersets to bodyslide folder directly, leaving it on the mod folder(im using MO) but nothing works, always leaves me with a blank body preset so i cant build the meshes on a zeroed sliders body(im using 7base) please help me

Have you installed CBBE version of BS2 perhaps?

-if so the preset wont show when trying a UUNP outfit

no, the installation is good, i installed bs2 on uunp only, and im using the unpb red vipers swimsuit version to convert from. Also the MO set up is correct running the executable from it and everything. Just cant understand. I had the same problem once, moved the convesion files to the bs2 folder and it worked. Well if you do not have any clue could you do the conversion for me and post the meshes somewhere, here or any other download page.

im using 7base bombshell.

Anyway thank you for your quick answer

no, the installation is good, i installed bs2 on uunp only, and im using the unpb red vipers swimsuit version to convert from. Also the MO set up is correct running the executable from it and everything. Just cant understand. I had the same problem once, moved the convesion files to the bs2 folder and it worked. Well if you do not have any clue could you do the conversion for me and post the meshes somewhere, here or any other download page.

im using 7base bombshell.

Anyway thank you for your quick answer

I use a Custom Body Preset, and all the custom ones I got shows up, just not the ones from BS2.

I'm not sure why the ones thats included in BS2 is not showing,

they are not showing up for me either and I am not planning to figure out why that is now.

Also I'm not completely done with the conversions as they are atm, concerning clippings and such, 

so I'm gonna fix that first, and maybe the other issue later, maybe..

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...