• 2 months later...

hey any way to add this through  gimp like out it on top of the tetxure

Do you mean like a stencil so you can match texture to mesh?

lo,l i guess idk kinda like http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7113/?tab=3&selected_game=1151&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D7113%26user%3D1%26gid%3D1151&pUp=1http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7113/?tab=3&selected_game=1151&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D7113%26user%3D1%26gid%3D1151&pUp=1 where you just merge it i wanted pubic hair 13  but i cant seem to figure it out

lo,l i guess idk kinda like http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7113/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D7113%26preview%3D&pUp=1 where you just merge it i wanted pubic hair 13  but i cant seem to figure it out

These are not textures, there full 3D meshes, just install the non-colour changing one and build 'pubic hair 13' in bodyslide, it will replace the body mesh with one that has the hair applied.

• 2 months later...

In Skyrim, we have what's called "Painted Lady".........3D pubic hair that is applied the same as facial hair (In fact, that's what it is.....Facial hair for women). It can be added to custom followers in CK, and added to everyone else via showracemenu.

:)

In Skyrim, we have what's called "Painted Lady".........3D pubic hair that is applied the same as facial hair (In fact, that's what it is.....Facial hair for women). It can be added to custom followers in CK, and added to everyone else via showracemenu.

smile.png

I know of painted lady, you should look at the credits for it. tongue.png

The colour changing version of this mod has them set as a misc hair piece, you can't have it as a beard because the option does not appearer in the character creator for woman and so you can't select any, resulting in none being shown.

Sadly I'm just a modeller, i can make any mesh i care too (probably...), but that's about it. What is needed is a scripter of sorts, to take the assets and put them to good/better use.

Then i can go back to being unnoticed, at the bottom of a description page, just under "credits".

smile.png

I know of painted lady, you should look at the credits for it. tongue.png

The colour changing version of this mod has them set as a misc hair piece, you can't have it as a beard because the option does not appearer in the character creator for woman and so you can't select any, resulting in none being shown.

Sadly I'm just a modeller, i can make any mesh i care too (probably...), but that's about it. What is needed is a scripter of sorts, to take the assets and put them to good/better use.

Then i can go back to being unnoticed, at the bottom of a description page, just under "credits".

I'm just a modder as well.......Not a scripter or programmer.

......And I guess I'm gonna hafta pay more attention to the credits next time!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I like the mod a lot, and the ton of options we get, but there's one HUGE drawback (i'm using the replacer version) - it disables body physics. There's any way to solve the issue?

Huh? I still have body physics!

You don't use these as your defaco body in bodyslide.

You use Cherry's.

However, you *DO* select it in your list when you go to morph........!!

;)

post-95619-0-48752100-1502184714_thumb.jpg

Huh? I still have body physics!

You don't use these as your defaco body in bodyslide.

You use Cherry's.

However, you *DO* select it in your list when you go to morph........!!

;)

attachicon.gifBodyslideMorphing.jpg

I'm generating the hair via batch build as required, but the physics are simply gone - i'm really scratching my head here. I'm using the body replacer version (i generate the body shape first, then go to batch build and generate my bush of choice). 

Would anyone care to write a simple (install for idiots) guide on how to add this (color change version) to only the player using unique player mod?  I don't want any of the other npcs, followers or otherwise, to have this mod.  I have tried to understand the directions given above, but they all seem to involve installing the mod for npcs or followers to one degree or another.  All I want basically, is to add ginger pubic hair to a freckled body I downloaded, but unfortunately that freckled skin is bald.

Just wanted to drop by and say how much I'm loving this. One thing I wanted to ask, though. I have the hair color version, and it seems that it doesn't apply the pubic hair to all female NPCs: is that intentional, or is my game just messing with me a bit?

It should show on all females, but if the game loaded them once without them then they tend to never have them. unsure.png

Would anyone care to write a simple (install for idiots) guide on how to add this (color change version) to only the player using unique player mod?  I don't want any of the other npcs, followers or otherwise, to have this mod.  I have tried to understand the directions given above, but they all seem to involve installing the mod for npcs or followers to one degree or another.  All I want basically, is to add ginger pubic hair to a freckled body I downloaded, but unfortunately that freckled skin is bald.

Install it like normal.

Then once done, open the CK with the custom race and this mods esp loaded (with 'VX PubicHair' set as active).

Put 'VX' in the filter and put the category as 'all' (its at the bottom of the list) double click the only result and change the 'valid race' to the one for the custom race (that should hopefully show in the list).

58hdf8y9qdanbum7g.jpg

Then save.

That should do it, probably. Though its not much of an idiots guide.

Well, time to reinstall the CK.  I might just need to find a good body with pubic hair close in color, and hope someone has made a freckle overlay that looks decent.... or vice versa. 
Oh, and thank you so much from the prompt reply, one of the many reasons I love these forums and it's occupants.
Also, I'm not a complete modding idiot, but sometimes when I go a very long time away from it, I need a refresher remedial course.  I just now reinstalled FO4 after a very long time away from it.  I'm still tempted to upload my mods to the users on here, and see if anyone can give the list a once over, and suggest changes or additions...... but for now they all seem to be working, for the most part.

Just wanted to drop by and say how much I'm loving this. One thing I wanted to ask, though. I have the hair color version, and it seems that it doesn't apply the pubic hair to all female NPCs: is that intentional, or is my game just messing with me a bit?

Followers (companions) don't get it, only NPC's. Not sure why. It may have to do with SLM.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Followers (companions) don't get it, only NPC's. Not sure why. It may have to do with SLM.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Are you using a Unique Followers type mod? They wouldn't be using the standard meshes if so. 

• 1 month later...

Hi. It works very well. How do I make it show up in some clothes? such as Commonwealth Mini Dresses

The colour change one shows up on clothes even when not wanted.

The body replacer one (that i assume you have installed), for it to show up on outfits it will need to be added.

You can either do it in outfit studio or with nifskope.

with outfit studio you load up the outfit then import the pubic mesh you want (delete the body that comes with it (not the reference one)) and conform it, so it morphs with the body.

For nifskope you open both the outfit and the body mesh.nifs, and copy and paste the pubic hair over to the outfit nif.

though it sounds easy a lot of things can get annoying, you might need to rename the root NiNode, and you will have to add back the material paths in the BSLightingShaderProperty.

Hi. It works very well. How do I make it show up in some clothes? such as Commonwealth Mini Dresses

The colour change one shows up on clothes even when not wanted.

The body replacer one (that i assume you have installed), for it to show up on outfits it will need to be added.

You can either do it in outfit studio or with nifskope.

with outfit studio you load up the outfit then import the pubic mesh you want (delete the body that comes with it (not the reference one)) and conform it, so it morphs with the body.

For nifskope you open both the outfit and the body mesh.nifs, and copy and paste the pubic hair over to the outfit nif.

though it sounds easy a lot of things can get annoying, you might need to rename the root NiNode, and you will have to add back the material paths in the BSLightingShaderProperty.

What is the file that I need to delete?

File? do you mean the body that gets imported into outfit studio?

If so then the green coloured 'CBBE' is the reference shape and should NOT be deleted.

The one that comes with the pubic hair is (normally) called 'CBBE_outfit' and should be deleted.

File? do you mean the body that gets imported into outfit studio?

If so then the green coloured 'CBBE' is the reference shape and should NOT be deleted.

The one that comes with the pubic hair is (normally) called 'CBBE_outfit' and should be deleted.

Ah I see, but for some reason the modified outfit is not affected by the bodyslide sliders, only the body. 

Edit: Forget it, I could partially solve it, although it still has some flaws, especially in footwear. Thanks for the help and for the mod.