Dear user's. I'm finaly in good moment to back to work for upgrade this mod. Some people wait very long for updates. So I want to say what will happens.

New version will be divided. I want to keep something like framework. All visual effects are moved to external mod "Devious Training Mayhem". Work is almost finished. All what i need is finaly close some mechanics.

Version 3.0 will be faster and lighter. I spend some time to gain performance and IHMO 3.0 should be really fast.

I'm going to remove achievement (3.1) - in current version it's suck's. I will add is also as external plugin.

Some hot news about new function's:
Scar's - when you are hited by zaz crop  you have chance to get scar. Scar's set is in stage's: from 1 to 64 - so after few session in jail with POP or another punish mod you should noticed that your body is covered very nice with red lines. I had short romance with "Shaut like a virgin" whip from this mod also work's :-3

I added new visual effect's "ruined vagina" and "ruined anus"

I removed temporarily arched feet- dont panic it's will back.
General support for plug's and some items from DD4.0

If all will ok I think that new version will be updated in this weekend or after this weekend. I spend to much time in creation kit in last day's i need short brake. But as I wrote - version 3.0 is almost complete, so i don't need to work very hard. Cross fingers guys!

Ideas...

Debuffs. Hardcore MCM options.

Chastity bra - Breast tenderness... unable to wear body armour, only flimsy clothing.

Caused by long term chastity bra use, level has to drop to wear chest armour again.

Could go well with the new red textures you have...

Wearing a chastity bra, does not cure problem.

Corset - Extremely weak at full training... Forcing your character to wear one or suffer weak attacks and very little carry weight.

- 50% carryweight, - 50% attack damage.

Just some ideas... :smile:

13 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Dear user's. I'm finaly in good moment to back to work for upgrade this mod. Some people wait very long for updates. So I want to say what will happens.

New version will be divided. I want to keep something like framework. All visual effects are moved to external mod "Devious Training Mayhem". Work is almost finished. All what i need is finaly close some mechanics.

Version 3.0 will be faster and lighter. I spend some time to gain performance and IHMO 3.0 should be really fast.

I'm going to remove achievement (3.1) - in current version it's suck's. I will add is also as external plugin.

Some hot news about new function's:
Scar's - when you are hited by zaz crop  you have chance to get scar. Scar's set is in stage's: from 1 to 64 - so after few session in jail with POP or another punish mod you should noticed that your body is covered very nice with red lines. I had short romance with "Shaut like a virgin" whip from this mod also work's :-3

I added new visual effect's "ruined vagina" and "ruined anus"

I removed temporarily arched feet- dont panic it's will back.
General support for plug's and some items from DD4.0

If all will ok I think that new version will be updated in this weekend or after this weekend. I spend to much time in creation kit in last day's i need short brake. But as I wrote - version 3.0 is almost complete, so i don't need to work very hard. Cross fingers guys!

YEEEHAAA! \o/ :classic_rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't been able to get the ponygirl power to activate despite maxing all masteries, nor does the arched feet forced crawl.

Also, would it be possible to extend or use the console to augment certain sliders? I feel like making my character go full Slaaneshi seahorse face.

Edit:

On 2/7/2018 at 11:40 PM, Viindicatiion said:

Looking forward to the next release. Really hoping for a "hobble/straightjacket" training. 

I second this. By the same token, what about addiction to certain materials (leather/ebonite/latex) or gear like fetish hoods?

I like this mod, you did a great job

It seems you introduced recently a combat penalty. Now when my PC wear harness and/or boots and is untrained, she can't fight : her combat moves are very very very slow. It happened to me after a POP emprisonement. The jailer liberated me with a full set of devices, and my completely untrained PC lost all abilities to fight.

I de-activated your mod (version 2.6) in the MCM, and her combat moves were back to normal.

When I say very slow, it means her strikes are as if she was in slow motion, while her adversaries are in normal motion.

3 hours ago, krighaur said:

I like this mod, you did a great job

It seems you introduced recently a combat penalty. Now when my PC wear harness and/or boots and is untrained, she can't fight : her combat moves are very very very slow. It happened to me after a POP emprisonement. The jailer liberated me with a full set of devices, and my completely untrained PC lost all abilities to fight.

I de-activated your mod (version 2.6) in the MCM, and her combat moves were back to normal.

When I say very slow, it means her strikes are as if she was in slow motion, while her adversaries are in normal motion.

There's an MCM option to disable that effect. "Attack speed" checkbox or something like that. 

Edit: General settings>>turn off speed attack

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There's an MCM option to disable that effect. "Attack speed" checkbox or something like that. 

Edit: General settings>>turn off speed attack

You're right I checked that option and Have no more problems ... I also lowered buff/debuff to 50 %, and I don't know which of these two changes was more effective.

Hey skyrimfet,

I am really looking forward to the next version and I would like to know whether you are still planning to release the update any time soon.

I'm fine if it will still take a while to finish, I'm just curious because you are (again) over one month overdue since your last announcement.

I've noticed some of the effects are armor modifiers (i.e. they increase armor values by a certain percentage), but since a character wearing many devices cannot wear normal armor anyway, these may have nothing to modify. Maybe they should be replaced with flat armor bonuses instead? just a thought.  Interested to hear of new plans, I wonder if a visual effect could/should be paired with mittens ( as opposed to regular gloves).

In regards to the post above this, something like a toggle for beneficial training, similar to the ignore negative buffs option mentioned, might be worth considering.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

yes - from long time is almost ready

i have an idea:

i will prepare test package and leave here

everyone who is brave and ready for test's will can try new version

with your feedback i will finish it faster!!

Nice, I will test it and give you my feedback about it. :smiley:

<3

Hi again, ok

Now slow down and please read this short note - for everyone who want to try new concept of DT

At first -no clean save requied - i respect Your game and time - i will do always everything to prepare correct update procedures. so - just use mod manager and overwrite/put-after current 2.6 version and play.

I added 2th .esp file - DeviousTrainingMayhem - i separate simple mechanic from mod and visual effects - if You want enjoy visual effect please turn on DTM

During update all changes schould be removed via (DT) and added again via (DTM) - im planing to create good event based comunication for another moders. Devious Training Mayhem is a kind of proof of concept - but im going to keep it (in future im going to create also something for achivments - pony play etc - current pony play sucks)

Well - whats new whats out?

i removed feet (temporarily, it's dev version)

i removed tats related with long term DD waring (temporarily, it's dev version)

I added whip scars (progresive) - small chance to get scar(s) after whip (ZAZ) (about 80 stages) (should works also with ShautLikeAVirgin pony whipps)

I added ruined anus and vagina (long term plugs)

I tested all what i did but im personaly not using all confg combination. be ready that something works odd.

this version should works 1500% faster and better than old.

Why here, not as official?

Becouse after long break im not sure how much is TODO how much works good - IHMO 95% works fine - but I need to be sure.

Please let me know about Your feelings, opinion etc - please don't remind me about feet - i know it - im going to turn back all old effect's  :smile:

Some additional infos you can find here

Have a nice day!

Devious Training DEV.zip

5 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

<3

Hi again, ok

Now slow down and please read this short note - for everyone who want to try new concept of DT

At first -no clean save requied - i respect Your game and time - i will do always everything to prepare correct update procedures. so - just use mod manager and overwrite/put-after current 2.6 version and play.

I added 2th .esp file - DeviousTrainingMayhem - i separate simple mechanic from mod and visual effects - if You want enjoy visual effect please turn on DTM

During update all changes schould be removed via (DT) and added again via (DTM) - im planing to create good event based comunication for another moders. Devious Training Mayhem is a kind of proof of concept - but im going to keep it (in future im going to create also something for achivments - pony play etc - current pony play sucks)

I added whip scars (progresive) - small chance to get scar(s) after whip (ZAZ) (about 80 stages) (should works also with ShautLikeAVirgin pony whipps)

I tested all what i did but im personaly not using all confg combination. be ready that something works odd.

Becouse after long break im not sure how much is TODO how much works good - IHMO 95% works fine - but I need to be sure.

Please let me know about Your feelings, opinion etc - please don't remind me about feet - i know it - im going to turn back all old effect's  :smile:

Have a nice day!

Devious Training DEV.zip

Really nice, I will try it now, that ruined anus and vagina sounds really good.

And as far as it goes for me the pony play part is one of my favourites ;)

5 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

<3

Hi again, ok

Have a nice day!

Devious Training DEV.zip

Helo again and thanks for delivering, what feature would you like us to test/ try ? So far so good for me, I haven't experienced any bugs and the mod definitely operates very fast.

I just had a question about your future plan for the mod.

Do you plan to use the devices added by DD4 (pony tail, pony gag, ...) in the ponygirl shout ?

Also, do you plan to make a quest around the whole concept ? Like a story quest or a radiant quest like delivering stuff and so on ?

Best regards and thank you.

4 minutes ago, lwanderer9 said:

Helo again and thanks for delivering, what feature would you like us to test/ try ? So far so good for me, I haven't experienced any bugs and the mod definitely operates very fast.

I just had a question about your future plan for the mod.

Do you plan to use the devices added by DD4 (pony tail, pony gag, ...) in the ponygirl shout ?

Also, do you plan to make a quest around the whole concept ? Like a story quest or a radiant quest like delivering stuff and so on ?

Best regards and thank you.

ok, well

i have mixed feelings - i don't want to stuck with quest. This mod can fit for almost every story provided by gameplay. I'm going to work's with effects and support. I want to create better achievements/super powers etc. But without buildin quest's. Not now and not in near future.  i thought about training centrum with quest etc but now i think that it's not a good way. I'm planing to add and tune up every DD item - i want to focus on it after upload this "Dev" version.

THX for feedback!

2 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

ok, well

i have mixed feelings - i don't want to stuck with quest. This mod can fit for almost every story provided by gameplay. I'm going to work's with effects and support. I want to create better achievements/super powers etc. But without buildin quest's. Not now and not in near future.  i thought about training centrum with quest etc but now i think that it's not a good way. I'm planing to add and tune up every DD item - i want to focus on it after upload this "Dev" version.

THX for feedback!

No problem, thanks for clarifying, if there is a particular area/ feature you want me to test extensively, just ask, I have a load order with just the necessary dependencies so it should be accurate.