Mod is wery good. Some ideas by chastity belt and armbinder.

Without the chastity belt it is impossible to get into one of the closed cities (Whiterun, etc.). Keys You also should not be with. You can not enter in any inn. You will drive out shouting - a prostitute! Without the chastity belt you'll not leave your home. Long wearing chastity belt allows you to increase the level of magic, increase the speed of its recovery and does not allow you to rape anyone. Wearing a chastity bra increases (enhances) the effect of the chastity belt.

In order to enter one of the closed cities, you need to be in the chastity belt, or if it is not worn, ask the guards to put on You chastity belt of this city. Dresses belt free. When you exit the city in order to remove the belt, it is necessary to pay the guard 1000 coins.

Armbinder, improves eloquence. You can't talk to no one Jarl without armbinder and chastity belts. At the entrance to the house of the Jarl, the guards will ask you to wear, armbinder. When leaving the house of the Jarl, you can ask the guard for 500 gold to get you out of armbinder.

Any trader or blacksmith would agree to remove the chastity belt and armbinder in exchange for the provision of sexual services. In case of refusal, he asks 5000 gold for the removal of the entire kit (belt, bra, armbinder, but not other devices).

Like this idea!

About the training:

• Level cap for less strict items. Higher training levels (less negative effects and more positive effects) can only be achieved by more stringent items.
  • Of course more stringent items apply more severe debuffs if not trained.
  • Only very little growth over time. Player must perform specific actions, such as combat or sneak, to improve corresponding training level efficiently.
  • Training progress will slowly decrease if equipping item's level is lower than current training level.

Effect ideas:

First of all, I suggest all items should have some positive effects after fully trained. Also the negative effects should be weakened or compensated by positive ones after reached higher training level. This will give the players an excuse to put themselves into strict bondage :)

• Boots: There are already many negative effect. Let's have some positive ones as well.
    • Your trained feet can tiptoe easily, +sneak while bare feet. 
    • You can keep your balance when one-legged. +bound combat damage
    • The high heel boots are very unstable to stand. +stagger chance
    • At high training level, you tiptoes even without boots equipped, and normal shoes slow you down, as in Devious High Heel Training mod.
  • Collar: Many have mentioned "cannot turn you head", but that only works for Y axis because on X axis the player can always turn her body instead, and prohibiting that makes no sense. I think there should be more negative effects which interact with the corset.
    • The collar cut into your throat and choke you when you shout. -shout max words. (assuming corset's effect is +shout cooldown).
    • The collar keep you in mild suffocation at all time. -max stamina. (assuming corset's effect is -stamina regen)
    • If you deplete your stamina while in combat, you may pass out when staggered (linking with combat surrender mods and/or slavery mods)
    • At high training level, you learned how to control your breath and your movement has no redundant actions, +sneak +critical chance
  • Corset: Breath related effects are mentioned in collar section. Here are some other candidates in my head.
    • -one hand/two hand/block/archery/etc, +carry weight, mentioned by many posts, quite straightforward
    • You cannot hide yourself well when your spine is strictly fixed. -sneak
    • Corset with the best quality (and the severest restraint) should provide a great amount of armor.
    • When you equip corset long enough, you get carry weight buff; when you take off corset after long time use, you suffer carry weight debuff.
  • Blindfold: I think DD's blindfold mechanism + compass/detect life if trained is already a very good combination. Further punishment on one hand or such is overkill.
    • Darkness let you concentrate to meditate. +magika regen
    • An ability which let you sharpen your sensation to the limit. You can play as if you are not wearing the blindfold for 30 seconds, once per day.
  • Plugs/Piercings: Many mods has their custom plugs with custom effects. Our effects must be very general to coexist with these mods.
    • Your mind goes blank when the plugs/piercings vibrating. Drain magika during vibration regardless of whether you are casting spells or not. It can be considered as a soft version of the interrupting vibration in older DDi versions.
    • Your mind went blank and your knees fell down when the plugs/piercings electrified you. It's the shock version of previous effect, which is an one-time effect, and has a chance to stagger you. If you are wearing a collar as well, you may pass out and trigger some scenes or quests.
    • Your private parts become durable enough to allow you to lead the arcane energy to the soulgems of plugs/piercings. An ability can be activated once per day. When activated, -50% all incoming spell damage for 60 seconds; plugs/piercings trigger chance increased by 100% for next 24 hours.
    • At high training level, you are used to be edged all the time and lust for more pain and pleasure. You are distracted if not plugged. You are distracted anyway if plugged and edged, but in exchange to slow exp gain, all other training speed are doubled, and will not lose training progress as long as your holes are filled.
  • Chastity Belt/Bra: It's the least punishing items except the decorative cuffs, and there are people wearing them for months in the real world (w/o the plugs ofc). So it doesn't make sense to add more negative effects to chastity items unless they are holding plugs/piercings. On the other hands, we don't want to exclude such representative items from this mod.
    • (to be continued)

Like this idea!

About the training:

• Level cap for less strict items. Higher training levels (less negative effects and more positive effects) can only be achieved by more stringent items.
  • Only very little growth over time. Player must perform specific actions, such as combat or sneak, to improve corresponding training level efficiently.
  • Training progress will slowly decrease if equipping item's level is lower than current training level.

Effect ideas:

First of all, I suggest all items should have some positive effects after fully trained. Also the negative effects should be weakened or compensated by positive ones after reached higher training level. This will give the players an excuse to put themselves into strict bondage :)

• Boots: There are already many negative effect. Let's have some positive ones as well.
    • At high training level, you tiptoes even without boots equipped, and normal shoes slow you down, as in Devious High Heel Training mod.
  • Collar: Many have mentioned "cannot turn you head", but that only works for Y axis because on X axis the player can always turn her body instead, and prohibiting that makes no sense. I think there should be more negative effects which interact with the corset.
    • The collar cut into your throat and choke you when you shout. -shout max words. (assuming corset's effect is +shout cooldown).
    • The collar keep you in mild suffocation at all time. -max stamina. (assuming corset's effect is -stamina regen)
    • If you deplete your stamina while in combat, you may pass out when staggered (linking with combat surrender mods and/or slavery mods)
    • At high training level, you learned how to control your breath and your movement has no redundant actions, +sneak +critical chance
  • Corset: Breath related effects are mentioned in collar section. Here are some other candidates in my head.
    • -one hand/two hand/block/archery/etc, +carry weight, mentioned by many posts, quite straightforward
    • Corset with the best quality (and the severest restraint) should provide a great amount of armor.
    • When you equip corset long enough, you get carry weight buff; when you take off corset after long time use, you suffer carry weight debuff.
  • Blindfold: I think DD's blindfold mechanism + compass/detect life if trained is already a very good combination. Further punishment on one hand or such is overkill.
    • An ability which let you sharpen your sensation to the limit. You can play as if you are not wearing the blindfold for 30 seconds, once per day.
  • Plugs/Piercings: Many mods has their custom plugs with custom effects. Our effects must be very general to coexist with these mods.
    • Your mind goes blank when the plugs/piercings vibrating. Drain magika during vibration regardless of whether you are casting spells or not. It can be considered as a soft version of the interrupting vibration in older DDi versions.
    • Your mind went blank and your knees fell down when the plugs/piercings electrified you. It's the shock version of previous effect, which is an one-time effect, and has a chance to stagger you. If you are wearing a collar as well, you may pass out and trigger some scenes or quests.
    • Your private parts become durable enough to allow you to lead the arcane energy to the soulgems of plugs/piercings. An ability can be activated once per day. When activated, -50% all incoming spell damage for 60 seconds; plugs/piercings trigger chance increased by 100% for next 24 hours.
    • At high training level, you are used to be edged all the time and lust for more pain and pleasure. You are distracted if not plugged. You are distracted anyway if plugged and edged, but in exchange to slow exp gain, all other training speed are doubled, and will not lose training progress as long as your holes are filled.
  • Chastity Belt/Bra: It's the least punishing items except the decorative cuffs, and there are people wearing them for months in the real world (w/o the plugs ofc). So it doesn't make sense to add more negative effects to chastity items unless they are holding plugs/piercings. On the other hands, we don't want to exclude such representative items from this mod.
    • (to be continued)

Shit! You broke system! :)

Well...

first: conclusion:

it's a good idea to depend training progress with activity. For example boots are able to train only when player run, walk etc... (need to check but i have idea how can i do it) It's a perfect way to simulate real training progress.

Maybe i will add later a training slut center, where player can train faster or reach extra level that is normal not avaiable - first i have to rewrite "engine" but i have motivation becouse i like this idea (very like), is much better than current system.

about buffs/debuffs i will write more later.

anyway thx for great ideas!

Mod is wery good. Some ideas by chastity belt and armbinder.

Without the chastity belt it is impossible to get into one of the closed cities (Whiterun, etc.). Keys You also should not be with. You can not enter in any inn. You will drive out shouting - a prostitute! Without the chastity belt you'll not leave your home. Long wearing chastity belt allows you to increase the level of magic, increase the speed of its recovery and does not allow you to rape anyone. Wearing a chastity bra increases (enhances) the effect of the chastity belt.

In order to enter one of the closed cities, you need to be in the chastity belt, or if it is not worn, ask the guards to put on You chastity belt of this city. Dresses belt free. When you exit the city in order to remove the belt, it is necessary to pay the guard 1000 coins.

Armbinder, improves eloquence. You can't talk to no one Jarl without armbinder and chastity belts. At the entrance to the house of the Jarl, the guards will ask you to wear, armbinder. When leaving the house of the Jarl, you can ask the guard for 500 gold to get you out of armbinder.

Any trader or blacksmith would agree to remove the chastity belt and armbinder in exchange for the provision of sexual services. In case of refusal, he asks 5000 gold for the removal of the entire kit (belt, bra, armbinder, but not other devices).

thx for ideas, but i think that some of your idea is good for separate mod: i mean for example: "Without the chastity belt it is impossible to get into one of the closed cities". It's a very good idea but im worry about conflicts with another mods. Its better to write and run it as separate mod. This mod concentrate around bondage training - players stats/abilities/random events etc.. without npc interaction.

Like this idea!

About the training:

Effect ideas:

• (to be continued)

Shit! You broke system! :)

Well...

first: conclusion:

it's a good idea to depend training progress with activity. For example boots are able to train only when player run, walk etc... (need to check but i have idea how can i do it) It's a perfect way to simulate real training progress.

Maybe i will add later a training slut center, where player can train faster or reach extra level that is normal not avaiable - first i have to rewrite "engine" but i have motivation becouse i like this idea (very like), is much better than current system.

about buffs/debuffs i will write more later.

anyway thx for great ideas!

Glad to hear that you like my proposal. TBH I'm quite confident about the things I wrote, because many of them are acutally implemented in a custom game by myself. No, not Skyrim, that's an rpg by rpgmaker.

• 3 weeks later...

Be careful using speed bonuses/penalties.  Even a small speed change has a gigantic impact on game play.  Speed decreases can make a game unplayable quickly, no one wants to have a 5 minute walk across their house to their next sexy time.

In MCM is option : Try to keep speed walk over... it's could prevent for this issue.

doesn't work?

try to find in  "acive magic effects" spell related with speed walk (for example boots training), in description is always number that represented power (magnitude). In low speed case should be about 0.

Be careful using speed bonuses/penalties.  Even a small speed change has a gigantic impact on game play.  Speed decreases can make a game unplayable quickly, no one wants to have a 5 minute walk across their house to their next sexy time.

In MCM is option : Try to keep speed walk over... it's could prevent for this issue.

doesn't work?

try to find in  "acive magic effects" spell related with speed walk (for example boots training), in description is always number that represented power (magnitude). In low speed case should be about 0.

Well i love the idea of penalties and training and I don't want to just turn your mod off.   I've tried other similar mods (immersive fashion and apropos) that have speed penalties and they can be rough.

Keep up the good work I'm just trying to give feedback!

I know both mod's, it's a shame that apropos seems like abandoned mod :/ anyway "immersive fashion" was and is my inspiration :) I love concept of deformed foots. Im planing to apply same models in my mod (for hands, foots and maybe mouth) and if it's will possible also manipulate with Nio to get effect of waist training etc...

Hey there! You said you weren't a native English speaker and to feel free to help clean up the spell descriptions, so... here goes I guess! Some of it is just cleaning up text, but in some places I actively reworded things.

Some reoccurring changes:

-Changed every instance of "punish" to "debuff". Debuff is a common term in English games for something that lowers an attribute. The opposite of a buff, or a bonus. Punishment works, but I think debuff will be more clear to most people

-Changed every instance of "foots" to "feet". Feet is the proper plural of foot.

-----------------

Corset:

Untrained:

• Mismatched armor: Your compressed waist makes armor fit poorly. Armor debuff: <mag>.
  • Laced and weak: Your untrained waist and back are not able to carry much weight. Carry Weight debuff: <mag>.
  • Stiff gait: Your restrained waist is reducing your freedom of movement. Movement speed debuff: <mag>.
  • Compressed warrior: Your corset painfully reminds you that your waist is bound. Your freedom of movement is lower. Any kind of combat perk debuff: <mag>

Trained

• Corseted armor: You know how to fit your armor to your waist. Armor bonus: <mag>.
  • Strong back: Your corset supports your back, helping you carry more items. Carry Weight bonus: <mag>.
  • Compressed runner: Your waist now is supported by a corset. You've learned how to use it to move faster. Movement speed bonus: <mag>.

Abstinence / addicted

• Collapsed spine: Your back is weakened without support. Movement speed debuff: <mag>.
  • Decompressed waist: Your waist and back are weak without the support of a corset. Carry Weight debuff: <mag>.
  • Tight armor: Your decompressed waist makes wearing armor much harder. Armor debuff: <mag>.

Harness:

Untrained:

• Mismatched armor: Your restraints cause armor to fit poorly. Armor debuff: <mag>.
  • Laced and weak: Your untrained torso is not able to carry much weight. Carry Weight debuff: <mag>.
  • Stiff gait: Your restrained torso is reducing your freedom of movement. Movement speed debuff: <mag>.
  • Compressed warrior: Your harness painfully reminds you that your body is bound. Your freedom of movement is lower. Any kind of combat perk debuff: <mag>

Trained

• Harness under armor: You know how to fit your armor to your restrained body Armor bonus: <mag>.
  • Strong back: Your well trained torso is strong and ready to carry a few additional items. Carry Weight bonus: <mag>.
  • Compressed runner: Your torso is now supported by harness. You've learned how to use it to run faster. Movement speed bonus: <mag>.

Abstinence / addicted

• Collapsed spine: Without the harness, you feel like you're about to collapse. Movement speed debuff: <mag>.
  • Decompressed waist: Without the support of a harness your torso is weak. Carry Weight debuff: <mag>.
  • Tight armor: You can barely remember how to wear armor without a harness to attach it to. Armor debuff: <mag>.

Boots:

Untrained:

• Painful feet: Your restrained feet are in pain and force you to walk more slowly than normal. Speed debuff: <mag>
  • Ungainly feet: Your restrained feet are noisy, making stealth almost impossible. Sneak debuff <mag>

Trained

• Prima ballerina: You are experienced in walking in boots. You can move faster than without them. Speed bonus <mag>
  • Soft landing: Your well-trained legs and feet are able to absorb ground impacts. (-80% fall damage)

Abstinence / addicted

• Free but devastated feet: You're so used to boots you can barely walk without them. Speed debuff <mag>
  • Wooden feet: Your devastated feet are on fire. You can't sneak.

Gloves:

Untrained:

• Inflexible fingers: You don't feel any items in your hands, you can't control your sword, bow, or spell energy. Any kind of combat perk debuff: <mag>
  • Fingerless Thief: Your hands are all but useless. Thief skills debuff: <mag>.
  • Hands of wood: Your restrained hands are too stiff for any precision work. Alchemy, Enchanting and Smithing debuff: <mag>.

Trained

• Hands of fury: After long training you've discovered how to use the gloves to your advantage. Any kind of combat perk bonus:<mag>
  • Gloved thief: Now that you've learned how to use your fingers again, you realize that your gloves give you better grip. Lockpick and pickpocket bonus <mag>.
  • Powerful, restrained hands: You've forgotten how your hands look, but on the upside you don't need to fear your hands being burned or poisoned by your work. Alchemy, Enchanting and Smithing bonus: <mag>.

Abstinence / addicted

• Handless warrior: Your hands have lost their former strength. Without gloves you can't fight well. Any kind of combat perk debuff: <mag>
  • Salad fingers: Your hands are weak and deformed. Thief skills debuff: <mag>.
  • Naked hands are weak: Without gloves, you almost feel like you've lost your hands. Alchemy, Enchanting and Smithing debuff: <mag>.

Arm cuffs:

Untrained:

• Warrior with cuffed arms: You can't use your weapon at full speed. Attack speed debuff: <mag>.
  • Cuffed blade: You can't use your weapon with the skill you're used to. Any combat perk debuff: <mag>

Trained

• Reaper in cuffs: After long and painful training, your bound arms are very dangerous. Any combat perk bonus: <mag>
  • Covered arms: You can't cut through your bonds, but neither can your enemy. Armor bonus: <mag>

Abstinence / addicted

• Unbound but weak arms: Your numb arms are accustomed to cuffs. You've forgotten how to use your arms without bondage. Any combat perk debuff: <mag>
  • Slow numb arms: Your numb arms are accustomed to cuffs. Unrestricted movement is painful. Attack speed debuff: <mag>.

Leg cuffs:

Untrained:

• Clumsy steps: Your bound legs make your steps louder. Sneak debuff: <mag>.
  • Small Steps: Your bound legs force you to take small steps. Movement speed debuff: <mag>.

Trained

• Geisha run: Your legs have spend a long time in bondage, and you've learned how to run very fast with your small steps. Movement speed bonus: <mag>.
  • Covered legs: You can't cut through your bonds, but neither can your enemy. Armor bonus:<mag>.

Abstinence / addicted

• Numb legs: Your legs are used to being restrained, and accidentally moving too much is painful. Movement speed debuff: <mag>.

------------------

I hope this helps you!

Hey there! You said you weren't a native English speaker and to feel free to help clean up the spell descriptions, so... here goes I guess! Some of it is just cleaning up text, but in some places I actively reworded things.

Some reoccurring changes:

-Changed every instance of "punish" to "debuff". Debuff is a common term in English games for something that lowers an attribute. The opposite of a buff, or a bonus. Punishment works, but I think debuff will be more clear to most people

-Changed every instance of "foots" to "feet". Feet is the proper plural of foot.

-----------------

------------------

I hope this helps you!

o shit, ok i will apply it in next update!

THX a lot :)

Tried it yesterday, and this is great.  Does it work with the one you mentioned earlier that you based it off of?   Also the ONLY thing I noticed was the debuffs you get when wearing arm/leg cuffs didn't go away after they came off.  Is that normal?

Tried it yesterday, and this is great. Does it work with the one you mentioned earlier that you based it off of? Also the ONLY thing I noticed was the debuffs you get when wearing arm/leg cuffs didn't go away after they came off. Is that normal?

When you have level equal or higher than "experienced" and checked option in mcm "addiction" (not sure about real name, I'm afk now) then you have to wear items, you are addicted. To repair it you need to uncheck this option. Debuff description is about wearing items or missing items?

Tried it yesterday, and this is great. Does it work with the one you mentioned earlier that you based it off of? Also the ONLY thing I noticed was the debuffs you get when wearing arm/leg cuffs didn't go away after they came off. Is that normal?

When you have level equal or higher than "experienced" and checked option in mcm "addiction" (not sure about real name, I'm afk now) then you have to wear items, you are addicted. To repair it you need to uncheck this option. Debuff description is about wearing items or missing items?

Debuff appears when I get an item... but when I remove the item the debuff stays

One request. Disable the message popups where you have to click to make them go away.

Also in v0.8 it seems the sounds for the player have stopped.

do You wear a gag? this mod play another  sounds set for ungaged and gaged player (for gaged still not exists)

yes i will add option to change popup to simple notification