CBBE Real-High-Heel FrenchMaid with Low-Damping Physics

View File

=============================================================================================
License:
This is ported from a FO3 mod made by backsteppo, but the last Nexus login date of him is 2012/3.... so it's not possible to get explicit permission from him, but however I saw he had mentioned something like "free to use his mod for anything" in all his Skyrim mod pages on Nexus, so I do assume this work can be treated that.
(for me, with proper credits, do whatever you want to the content owned by me. )

=============================================================================================
Intro:

Thanks to HKXPack by DexexTTP, we can now modify the havok information inside FO4 cloth nifs. The maid-skirt physics is modified to have only 10% damping, so it do flutter more excellently. For testing also, the breast physics is adjusted to have 50% gravity and damping.
(NOTE: the havok parameter is from Far-Harbor hunter suit, and it is not even a skirt, so the maid-skirt sometimes clips to thigh if moving violently. )

Here is a video to demonstrate this thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-h-ZFdO7Ac

What's inside:

a FrenchMaid suit ported from Fallout3, orignate by

"help zwg 4" to get suit ID

==============================================================================================
NOTE:

1. this mod does NOT SUPPORT outfit studio due to the real high heel and breast physics.

2. this mod is more likely an experiment, technical, and proof-of-concept demonstration. use at your own risk.

================================================================================================
credits:
Fallour3 FrenchMaid by backsteppo
Skyrim Pantyhose mesh by Petrovich (for stocking)
HKXPack by DexesTTP
FO4 CBBE by
3DS + HCT for hkx exporting
3DS+ nifplugin for skyrim nif exporting
010 edior for nif conversion, vmd-to-kf conversion, havok hacking (mighty 010 editor...)

Just out of curiosity (and I need to know) - why would Outfit Studio not support the mesh? Looking at the NIF, I see nothing special that it wouldn't be able to do. Also, has there been any progress by anyone in making fully custom (and clean) Havok data for breast physics yet?

Just out of curiosity (and I need to know) - why would Outfit Studio not support the mesh? Looking at the NIF, I see nothing special that it wouldn't be able to do. Also, has there been any progress by anyone in making fully custom (and clean) Havok data for breast physics yet?

1) (mainly) The breast physical is based of renaming two breast skin nodes to google nodes (to avoid distort breasts of non-physics outfits), so obviously it is not compatible to the regular CBBE skeleton.

2) The feets and toes are in high-heel shape.  (I know some body shapes have high-heel slides but not what I used)

3) I think creating whole new havok cloth data is very difficult if you don't have Havok cloth SDK or havok game development experience. 

1) (mainly) The breast physical is based of renaming two breast skin nodes to google nodes (to avoid distort breasts of non-physics outfits), so obviously it is not compatible to the regular CBBE skeleton.

2) The feets and toes are in high-heel shape.  (I know some body shapes have high-heel slides but not what I used)

Makes sense, however you can still use it in Outfit Studio just fine. Loading it, adding sliders, saving project, etc.

You just have to conform the sliders from the reference body to the customized body.

So I took a couple screenies for you. Installed with NMM without a hitch. Got it into the game via console, I never did that succesfully before, it always gave me this 'script not found' or 'item not found' crap. Not so with this. I heard that familiar sound, checked my inventory.... I'll be damned.  I was kinda disappointed to see this big hole ripped on Peyton. She had this sail hanging off her. 

SEXY20160731160925_1_zpsqlxh7v1u.jpg

SEXY20160731161108_1_zpshydaldzg.jpg

From the back it was no better....  I took the shot this way to hide most of the body.  I had seen this beforein FO3, then NV, even a time or two in Oblivion. Saw it for a time in my old Janice game on FO4 on Hancock. His coat was all warped out like that. You are lucky that I took these shots when I did, because I reloaded the game from a fresh save and lo and behold.... my jaw dropped. Her hot chest was back! And the skirt flipped up like it was supposed to when she sat down. 

SEXY20160731162134_1_zpsmyrlj5zi.jpg

SEXY20160731162438_1_zpsa9ksds5g.jpg

SEXY20160731162633_1_zpshdctxkrn.jpg

SEXY20160731162357_1_zpsqrqedmnm.jpg

SEXY20160731162344_1_zps1zceyqp9.jpg

One thing that I did notice was that her feet seemed to sink into the ground a tiny bit. I wouldn't have noticed it except you can see it fairly well in that first shot where she is standing. Probably something wonky going on in my game and not something wrong with your file. Anyhow, thanks again for making this, I think it will give Sturges a big boner if I can get Peyton to bend over so he can see her bubble butt. 

So I took a couple screenies for you. Installed with NMM without a hitch. Got it into the game via console, I never did that succesfully before, it always gave me this 'script not found' or 'item not found' crap. Not so with this. I heard that familiar sound, checked my inventory.... I'll be damned.  I was kinda disappointed to see this big hole ripped on Peyton. She had this sail hanging off her. 

SEXY20160731160925_1_zpsqlxh7v1u.jpg

SEXY20160731161108_1_zpshydaldzg.jpg

Err.. I guess you are loading with tcl off? I only encountered this with that. Just turn it on, and the breasts will come back in a while (they just go far far away, maybe back to France).

From the back it was no better....  I took the shot this way to hide most of the body.  I had seen this beforein FO3, then NV, even a time or two in Oblivion. Saw it for a time in my old Janice game on FO4 on Hancock. His coat was all warped out like that. You are lucky that I took these shots when I did, because I reloaded the game from a fresh save and lo and behold.... my jaw dropped. Her hot chest was back! And the skirt flipped up like it was supposed to when she sat down. 

SEXY20160731162134_1_zpsmyrlj5zi.jpg

SEXY20160731162438_1_zpsa9ksds5g.jpg

SEXY20160731162633_1_zpshdctxkrn.jpg

SEXY20160731162357_1_zpsqrqedmnm.jpg

SEXY20160731162344_1_zps1zceyqp9.jpg

One thing that I did notice was that her feet seemed to sink into the ground a tiny bit. I wouldn't have noticed it except you can see it fairly well in that first shot where she is standing. Probably something wonky going on in my game and not something wrong with your file. Anyhow, thanks again for making this, I think it will give Sturges a big boner if I can get Peyton to bend over so he can see her bubble butt.

Oh yes, this outfit mesh is ready to be compatible to a not-yet-existing real-high-heels mod. It still needs somebody to write a f4se plugin to adjust the z offset dynamically (for example, we don't want to change the offset when seated.)

As long as nobody makes an HDT High Heels system with a master plugin like the one for Skyrim (no offense), then I'm fine. :P

I agree. I tried it and didn't like the way it worked. Then somebody came out with new skeletons and then there was a couple other things after that. Turned out that all that was ever made for it IIRC was a bunch of hooker heels high heeled boots  and not much else.

I have CTD when character is wearing the outfit. Does the mod require anything?

I get the exact same.

Skirt flutters immediately as soon as I leave the pipboy (flutters up and seems to go crazy) then the game crashes without an error. 

No other physics mods installed and nothing else I could think of which would crash it like it does. 

*Edit*

Managed to fix it. For me, it was at the bottom of the load order in NMM and putting it higher up towards the top (just under CBBE for me) made it load in fine. 

Only problem now is the physics around the skirt are too...loose? When you run, the skirt itself seems to go inside my character and goes back to normal when I stop. As much as the physics are really good, would it be possible to make some sort of collision handling system for it so it doesn't go through my character's body like it does at the moment? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am somewhat new to the fallout 4 modding community. I downloaded this mod using NMM, and then when I look at it on my character my whole body turns invisible. I have also tried this on my CBBE slim, and vanilla player model and had the same result. Could someone please point me in the right direction and let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

These were steps I took

-Modified my Fallout4.ini, and Fallout4Custom.ini

-Downloaded the mod using NMM, since then I have also downloaded and installed the mod manually and still have the same issue

-Started Fallout 4, went to the console and did "help zwg 4" got the number then did "player.additem number.

-It said Maid something item added to your inventory

-When I went to put it on and looked at it in 3rd person mode and saw my character was invisible, except her pipboy, and head, and I think her gloves

-Based on another posting I tried this using tcl ON, and that didn't work either. 

Never mind, solved my own issue, I hadn't add this line to my config file. I had seen some tutorials that never mentioned it. 

sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

• 3 weeks later...

I hadn't add this line to my config file.

Hey jacksteel, actually you should leave the ini without these lines, but to simplify, you can just run this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787/?.

You can customize it as you wish and it will create Fallout4.ini, Fallout4prefs.ini and FalloutCustom.ini for you ;)

As to invalidfate, thanks a lot, i love your work, it is so beautiful!

Tested it today and the physics are great!  :D :D

Two shots :P

https://s9.postimg.io/u0kdda61p/Fallout4_2016_09_05_16_23_25.jpg

https://s9.postimg.io/hn7j6dgd9/Fallout4_2016_09_05_16_25_38.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

While this is awesome, totally fitting suit for Curie, it causes the game to crash a lot (unfortunately). Sometimes after 4 hours, sometimes after 4 minutes, just randomly whenever the outfit is equipped. Any idea how to maybe disable the physics of the suit to not cause some engine conflicts, causing it to crash the game? 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...