In my thread i wrote the "blueprints" for serveral mods (i wrote 54 Mods so far) and im so happy that someone made this. Here is my idea of an Amputee mod. If someone wants to make it please contact me.

4. Amputee is dangerous

The title says everything. Thinks that should be removed: hands, arms, legs, feets, eyes, tongue, boobs, dick (ears and nose?). How much for each event is unclear (i mean 1 trap 2 limbs or 1 trap 1 limb), that is up to you.

How to trigger things like that? Animal Traps on the ground will cause that you lose your feet. Explosive runes on the ground are not good for your legs. Axe trapps in in draugr ruins are not good for your arms, boobs (and nose?). Traps where you get impaled are not good for your eyes. Those poisen arrow traps may cause that on of your bodypart/limb will die out. Chest in combination with the cursed loot mod could cost you a hand or an arm. Some bandits are maniacs so there is a chance when you lose a fight that he/she will take on of your bodyspart/limb as a trophy. A wizard or a witch will take something for sure because they need them for magic and stuff like that. Some goes for animals because they are hungry. When your Master is hungry... well then you know what is happening. Each time you go into the prison you will lose something. Low crimes will cost you a hand, tongue, feet, (ear and nose?) and a boob. High crimes will cost you a hole limb, eyes, dick (i don't know how to deal with a mod like Prison Overhault, maybe you lose somehting when the jailor sets you free). Dwarven robots dont like living things, so when one of them is knocking you down they will replace EVERYTHING (eyes, limbs, boobs?, ears?, nose?) with dwarven technologie.

How to recover:

To regrow things a monk will sending you away to get Trollsperm (and to get it you need a troll to ejaculate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). A Troll because they have a very fast regeneration effect (or to make it harder even a dragon because you are the dragonborn?). 1 Potion doesn't HAVE to mean you regrow 1 limb back, but it can. Also you can kill the person who stole one of your limbs to get it back. A monk can then stitch it back on, but you still need some medicin that you can use your lost bodypart/limb again. Regrowing takes much longer then stitching. An arm needs much longer then a hand. When you lose somehting you have to feel punished, so regrowing a hand could take 5-10 days and a arm 10-15 days. Stitching something will halve the time. When possible regrow things in stages. Example a lost arm: first the upper arm, then the forarm and the hand.

You can also buy some protheses. For example the legs: You can walk again, but with a cheap prothesis you can only walk slowly (easy targed for enemies). With a expensiv one you can run again (but still not so fast like real legs).

Side effects:

A lost arm and leg should be self explaining.

When someone chop of your ears you cant hear anything anymore (or when only one ear is chopped of you only can hear from one side of your headphones or something like that). I think 1 eye doesnt make a big diffrent, but with both eyes out you cant see anything (maybe like the normal blindfold effect where you can look around in 3rd person).
And well with chopped of boobs... i dont know. No more boobjobs.

(Google Fucknugget)

What to do without legs and arms:

The player can cry for help and maybe have to wait 1-2 hours. In the time animals can "use" the character for... things.... Events that could trigger:

The 1. is a normal person who helps the player to get to a town where you could buy protheses (when you dont have money they give you a credit for them and you have to make the money in a specific time) or an adventurer is going to find the potions for you, but in this time the town needs some services from you (or something like that).

The 2. event is where a brigand finds you and using the character as a fucktoy on his adventure. He carries you around like a backpack. I don't know what he could do, maybe you could control the brigand (while you are haning on his back like backpack) and you have to complete his quest. But at this point i don't know what his quest could be or how you are going to get your limbs back.
The 3. event is where a person will take you to his home and he will make you to his fuckslave. He will give you protheses limbs and you have to take care of his home when he is not there. Maybe he has a little farm where you have to work and your limbs are enchants so that you cant just walk away. Maybe its like a little quest where you have to find clues when he is not there, but since you have to work he will notice something when your work is poorly done (or not finished).

Compatilibity with other Mods or things (idk lol):

1. Deviously Helpless: You are an easy target for enemies.

2. Slavery: Like i said, your master is hungry.

3. Curesed Loot: Losing limbs when you loot a chest.

4. Your master dont have armbinders or a gag? No problem, he will just chop of your arms or your tongue.

5. Your master can also sell some of your bodyparts for money.

6. When you don't do your job in brothels right, they will chop of your legs and arms because you don't need them anyways (again: Fucknugget). But i don't know how t he get them back.

7. A brothel or a slavery mod could augment the victims body because some customers want robo sex (idea from: Deus Ex Human Revolution^^)

8. Bodyparts/limb can be replaced with sextoys. Your hands and your tongue for example will be replaced with dildos.

There are just so many things that you could do with this mod but it looks very complex to mod this.

Edit 1: A little questline where you learn to use spells with your mouth (also a spell to summon weapons and in this time your arms are ghost arms?). Ofc to get this you have to lose both arms and i think there is already a mod that makes you using spells with your mouth.

Edit 2: Your limbs are replaced with animal limbs. When you get cow or goat limbs you also get another set of tits for a better milk produktion (Milk Economy) and the farmer is holding you like the other normal cows/goats. With dog limbs you are now the pet of a doglover and with horse limbs you are going to be "ridden" alot. Idk how to get out of this situation^^

Ideas from HermausMoron:

- Thooth removal for better blowjobs and penalty to speechcraft.

- Sex pillow (when having no limbs). You earn your limbs somehow back.

- A necromancer has a lab that only contains Heads. After he has done things with your Head you get rescued and you somehow end in another lab where a person tries to regrow your body. In the meantime your head is attached onto a dwemer spiderbody. You can sneak around, shoot lighting bolts out of your mouth and people around you are using you for oral stuff.

cant help but feel i helped with this with my dwarven amputee mod

Well the prosthetics are inspired by nisetanakas dwarven body, so in that case definitely ^^

But like I already mentioned in the support thread of your mod and somewhere in this thread, amputator uses a completely different method to achieve the effect.

This has nothing to do with the body used in your mod, so it still makes sense to support the dwarven body as it has its own advantages  ;)

Why its in SexLab section?

Well there is no Framework & Resources Category in Adult mods and this fits best in this category.

Plus this mod has Zap as a dependency which has sexlab as a dependency so it is kind of related to sexlab...

But if this is the wrong section and category I can change it... what would be the right one?

Well there is no Framework & Resources Category in Adult mods and this fits best in this category.

Plus this mod has Zap as a dependency which has sexlab as a dependency so it is kind of related to sexlab...

But if this is the wrong section and category I can change it... what would be the right one?

I don't know, but non SexLab section is really missing real mods like this one!

Also some users don't ever read SexLab section, I found it by accident. ;)

cant help but feel i helped with this with my dwarven amputee mod

Well the prosthetics are inspired by nisetanakas dwarven body, so in that case definitely ^^

But like I already mentioned in the support thread of your mod and somewhere in this thread, amputator uses a completely different method to achieve the effect.

This has nothing to do with the body used in your mod, so it still makes sense to support the dwarven body as it has its own advantages  ;)

i know but just the idea imean the mod i put out was enough to finish enspiring people atleast ^^ in anycase your mods awsome lots of usses with removing elbows though speaking of you should add like paws fro hands and feet, knee and elbow so youll even be more like a pet

also a apple gag for those with the cannibal fetish

A mod needs this that uses checks and calculation like Deadly Reflex, where in conditions you can amputate arms and legs or torso of enemies!!!!!!!!!

KUDOS!

Yes I would like to see something like this myself, that is why I made it easy to use for other modders.

I dont know if it is possible to bring amputations into skyrims realtime combat in a smart way...

But if I dont see something like this in the next year or so I will probably take a look at it myself  :lol:

Btw there is already a mod called deadly mutilations that kind of does that... but I think with that mod removing bodyparts is only possible for dead actors.

I don't know, but non SexLab section is really missing real mods like this one!

Also some users don't ever read SexLab section, I found it by accident. ;)

Okay those are some valid points... I will take another look at the adult section categories and maybe move amputator there.

i know but just the idea imean the mod i put out was enough to finish enspiring people atleast ^^ in anycase your mods awsome lots of usses with removing elbows though speaking of you should add like paws fro hands and feet, knee and elbow so youll even be more like a pet

also a apple gag for those with the cannibal fetish

In what thread are those people you are speaking of ?  they are welcome to post their ideas here  :)

But unfortunately those 2 Ideas I will probably not add...

Paws are not my thing so I am not that interested in making them.

But even if I would be I am not good enough in 3d editing to make good looking paws.

If anyone wants to make paws I can get them into skyrim and add them to amputator for you but everything else is up to you.

An apple gag I could make but this is not a cannibalism mod, so maybe I add it to heretical resources when I find the time.

But there already are apples in the game so it would not be a lot of work to edit them to make a gag... maybe you want to try this yourself ;)?

A mod needs this that uses checks and calculation like Deadly Reflex, where in conditions you can amputate arms and legs or torso of enemies!!!!!!!!!

KUDOS!

Yes I would like to see something like this myself, that is why I made it easy to use for other modders.

I dont know if it is possible to bring amputations into skyrims realtime combat in a smart way...

But if I dont see something like this in the next year or so I will probably take a look at it myself  :lol:

Btw there is already a mod called deadly mutilations that kind of does that... but I think with that mod removing bodyparts is only possible for dead actors.

I will wait for this :) been looking for something akin to deadly reflex for skyrim for a very long time.

Deadly mutilations has alot of compatibility issues, specially when using different body types.

This is pretty neat. Is it alright if I use your scripts to play around with making a modern incarnation of Deadly Mutilation? This method would be compatible with any armor and it wouldn't require a custom skeleton -- the two biggest problems with Deadly Mutilation.

This is pretty neat. Is it alright if I use your scripts to play around with making a modern incarnation of Deadly Mutilation? This method would be compatible with any armor and it wouldn't require a custom skeleton -- the two biggest problems with Deadly Mutilation.

You can add amputator as a master and build upon that to make combat functionality. Amputator has an easy to use function you just have to call to remove a bodypart. Plus things like the wooden leg still work and there will be new features added like overlays for wounds you can use...

If you have any suggestion how to improve the modding interface or need help making the combat features feel free to pm me.

Wouldn't it work better if you made the amputated parts on a full body then form them to the correct fit then make them scaleable and once that is done use outfit studio to zap the parts of the body out that stick out past the amputated pieces? Maybe that would fix the weird spot where you have to body parts scaled to 0. Just a thought not sure if it would work or not but I have used the zap option a lot for other outfits.

Wouldn't it work better if you made the amputated parts on a full body then form them to the correct fit then make them scaleable and once that is done use outfit studio to zap the parts of the body out that stick out past the amputated pieces? Maybe that would fix the weird spot where you have to body parts scaled to 0. Just a thought not sure if it would work or not but I have used the zap option a lot for other outfits.

I am not quite sure I understood you correctly but there are no bodys I can scale in outfit studio.

The scaling happens ingame with scripts it uses the NIOverride api. This is why this works with every bodytype , with male and female, and all clothes.

PS. This reminds me I probably should add racemenu to the requirements list   :lol:

Hmmm, I see some interesting possibilities with this one...

For example, it would be great if this is somehow incorporated into battle and when slashing your enemies there should be certain chance of cutting off a limb.. Then, enemy changes it's animation to correspond missing limb... Also there should be some blood splatters like in "enhanced blood mod". Then you can decide to rape your unfortunate foe, or just end it's misery :)

I'm having a problem adding prosthetics, the pelvis ones work, but the leg/knee ones don't show up in game but are present in my inventory when added with the menu thing.

Haven't tried the arms yet.

Do you have removed the whole leg ? then the knees and legs do not work.

You have to remove only the lower leg when the whole leg is removed items below that of course are scaled to zero too.

If you are uncertain if an item works just heal all amputations and test the Item, then reapply the amputations..

I'm having a problem adding prosthetics, the pelvis ones work, but the leg/knee ones don't show up in game but are present in my inventory when added with the menu thing.

Haven't tried the arms yet.

Do you have removed the whole leg ? then the knees and legs do not work.

You have to remove only the lower leg when the whole leg is removed items below that of course are scaled to zero too.

If you are uncertain if an item works just heal all amputations and test the Item, then reapply the amputations..

Yes, I just figured it out, thanks :)

Racemenu is an obligation ?

Nif override is not enough ?

Of course if you have the latest NIOverride version this will work too. But if write NIOverride as a requirement I know a lot of people will ask me if racemenu is okay or they simply dont know what it is.

Almost everyone knows about racemenu and has it already installed so I figured this would result in less confusion.

theFirstHeretic - awesome framework for modders you gonna help someone out to make Deadly Reflex/Unnecessary Violence mod for Skyrim :)

Maybe Funnybizness will make some proper anims for amputees...

Edited by Nepro