On 29.12.2017 at 2:33 AM, Hollow_Fang said:

OOOOK so hi guys and gals i have an amazing idea ! Wouldn't be too hard as all the parts are there !
Amputator Framework + Deadly Traps and Curses + Combat Fatigue + Vigor Combat and injuries + Ultimate Combat mod.
So that's a lot i know but here is the idea .
Use vigor to maintain the risk level using "poise System" for the injury levels so you can say get health to combat fatigue and injuries are possible.
When you are under 40 or so percent health or injury from vigor use the combat fatigue animations and when vulnerable  allow for amputation to occur  and ultimate combat to work with it all as the base combat system. Does any one know if this is doable?

On 12.4.2018 at 5:30 AM, SaymonKopolsky said:

+using dwarven implants :cool:
+special npc to heal the body, like the npc who can change your face in riften

I also thought about the idea of some ampu-injuries, like in combination with Death Alternative and/or Defeat. You wake up somewhere because someone rescued you - but the damage was already done.

But something I think is really critical is the when you have tons of requirements for one mod.

I liked the picture with the wooden leg (although I didn't find the prothesis) and thought about some sort of magic arm replacing your missing one. "Hey, I'm a fucking mage, I create my own half-transparent-glowing arm!" (looking like the summond blades and stuff) :smiley:

Well I don't know how poor Dragonborn should go his/her way without arms and legs (rolling the enemies to death?), but thought about some questline. Like when you loose all limbs you wake up in some bed (like the rescue-event in Defeat (or is it in DA?)), but instead of just going on like before you do some quest in a dreamlike-world (thinking of "Waking Nightmare"- or the Sheogorath-like world/episode). And after completing the quest you get back to the real world and have your limbs back. Of course in the "dreamworld" you have your limbs.

Whatever, just throwing in some ideas, maybe someone can use them for I am no modder ;)

12 hours ago, Felloutof said:

Well I don't know how poor Dragonborn should go his/her way without arms and legs (rolling the enemies to death?)

Would be cool if when you lose too many limbs to be useful in a fight you can ride on a follower's back like a mount, and then if a fight happens they put ya down.

We really need to be able to kick and bite like the black knight tho. :tongue:

4 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Would be cool if when you lose too many limbs to be useful in a fight you can ride on a follower's back like a mount, and then if a fight happens they put ya down.

We really need to be able to kick and bite like the black knight tho. :tongue:

OMG, I am totally into this idea!!!! :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm posting here this in case someone who knows how to do it can fix it, for this mod.

This was discovered thanks to DDi dev team.

The half dissapearing bug is caused by the Skyrim function that adjusts feet to the ground.

- I believe this can be corrected by adjusting the anim generation to disable the IK foot-to-ground sync. (There is a post mentioning it in this link: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/3873-disabling-footik-for-fnis-animations-the-easy-way/ I just don't know if this is enough. But It was confirmed the problem was caused by Foot Ik Ground Sync)

The screen pop/grey screen / black screen is caused by the animations triggering the footsteps sounds multiple times per frame/every frame something like that.

Hopefully this can be helpful for someone who can fix the animations from this mod.

Thanks for everything.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 3:59 PM, XxSLaYeRZzxX said:

Is there a possibility to amputate an arm for example, but still make the armor show? I mean, I found quite a nice mod, which adds dwarven machine-like limbs and it'd be nice to make them visible.

Would be cool for some armors, but will look like shit with most of them. Still I like everything that makes the game more customizable.

So am I right that there's no possibility to get fake limbs like the wooden leg? Using AIM I found only that metal things that are put over the stump.

23 hours ago, Felloutof said:

Would be cool for some armors, but will look like shit with most of them. Still I like everything that makes the game more customizable.

So am I right that there's no possibility to get fake limbs like the wooden leg? Using AIM I found only that metal things that are put over the stump.

Well, I got Dwarven Doll Followers from Vlcn Creature Pack (or something like that) and it adds dwarven-like limbs that are supposed to be used to customize the mentioned followers, but they seem to be working on a PC as well. The problem is, that if you use them, they just show inside of your character limbs. That's why it'd be nice to have "a switch", which would make an armor visible or invisible. And, even if it looks bad, I'm quite desperate for "prosthetic mod" at this point.

On 3/3/2018 at 9:15 PM, COLOCO said:

Update

-add some bloody guro stuff style?!!

This could work as equippable items like the IRON caps and such, just not iron.

On 5/27/2018 at 7:59 AM, XxSLaYeRZzxX said:

Is there a possibility to amputate an arm for example, but still make the armor show? I mean, I found quite a nice mod, which adds dwarven machine-like limbs and it'd be nice to make them visible.

Try Dwarven Augmentation, it locks you into a piece of armor, now in this way when the limb gets scaled down it will scale down the armors limb as well.

So....when it says amputated, find a way to regen your missing limbs, what exactly am I to do?!?!

Visited temple of kynareth, nothing there..any suggestions?!

6 hours ago, Zslayer286 said:

So....when it says amputated, find a way to regen your missing limbs, what exactly am I to do?!?!

Visited temple of kynareth, nothing there..any suggestions?!

You can restore yourself with the small help UI shipped with the mod. Open MCM and verify with key to press to open that interface.

3 hours ago, bicobus said:

You can restore yourself with the small help UI shipped with the mod. Open MCM and verify with key to press to open that interface.

So, there's not like any quest or anything associated with it, right...?

1 hour ago, Zslayer286 said:

So, there's not like any quest or anything associated with it, right...?

Not with the amputator framework, no. There are third party mod who make use of the framework and who might give you a quest to restore your limbs.

26 minutes ago, bicobus said:

Not with the amputator framework, no. There are third party mod who make use of the framework and who might give you a quest to restore your limbs.

Would you happen to know a few? can't seem to find any specific mod for that purpose

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm having some problems installing "Amputator Beta v0.7" into Skyrim SE. I have the most recent versions of FNIS "7.4.5" and MO 2 "2.1.3"  when I run FNIS I get a warning that says "FNIS_Amputator _Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible" I could have sworn I read this mod was Skyrim SE compatible, but admittedly I'm not the best at modding so maybe I forgot something. I have ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+ and RaceMenu installed. 

Hello! I need help.

I use Amputator Framework and Deadly Traps. In the battle I lost my left hand, after a while I saved the game and loaded it. The hand was in place, as I didn't lose it. 

F1 can not remove the hand too.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:03 PM, Freakules said:

Hello, I'm having some problems installing "Amputator Beta v0.7" into Skyrim SE. I have the most recent versions of FNIS "7.4.5" and MO 2 "2.1.3"  when I run FNIS I get a warning that says "FNIS_Amputator _Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible" I could have sworn I read this mod was Skyrim SE compatible, but admittedly I'm not the best at modding so maybe I forgot something. I have ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+ and RaceMenu installed. 

If it doesn't say "Yes" in the "Skyrim Special Edition Compatibility" section then NO, it is not compatible OR there's a separate version of it available in the downloads forum for SE.  (Blank = No, not Yes).

That also doesn't mean you can't perform the steps to convert it yourself,

My mistake, I thought I read in the Mod description that it was SE compatible. I'm rebuilding my load order this weekend and must have gotten confused with something else. As for converting it myself, I'm not sure how to do that but I'll look into. Thanks for the help WaxenFigure. 

• 1 month later...

I have converted this into SE ver. It's not difficult. 

<file>                            <tool>

.nif                                : nifoptimizer

.hkx  in animation file   : creation kit

and then use <GenerateFNISforModders SE.exe> 

generate and replace .hkx in behaviors file