Poser Module 2.0 for OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

I downloaded the Halo poser, followed the instructions, and got the poses to appear in the OSA poser module, but I only got 17 sets and 3 additional.

A pose I am looking for however is in set 21.

Is there an updated Halo poser module or do I have to use the ring system?

Edit: Forget it, I found that I had caught an old version.

EditEdit: Nope, even with the new 1.6 version that has the 21 pose set they wont appear inthe OSA poser module.

• 2 weeks later...

Since your module only includes Halo S1.6, can you do us a favour to just update this poser module?

The author doesn't seem to update here any more. Not only does Halo Poser be updated to S1.6, but also Gomaperopero. There is new Gomaperopero 7-8 posers. Thank you very much

Updating pose packs is pretty easy so I added these. This attachment has both the new Halo poses (thanks Slick Silk!) and the new Gomapero poses. [edit] Just added the MK poses from Halo's site! Get them here: http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/Skyrim/MKPoser.7z

Make sure you actually install the poses too! Download them from the sites, the links in the OP work. For Halo's mod make sure you go into folder 00 - normal version. Put everything from there into your Skyrim's Data folder. With Goma's, put everything in the Data folder into your Skyrim's Data folder. For the MK poses you put everything into the Data folder. Make sure all your esps are checked and are loaded after the old merged esp in the op if you're using that. Put this attachment into your Data folder as well. Then run FNIS, like usual when adding new animations.

Everything should work if you follow these instructions. Make sure your FNIS doesn't say you have too many animations, you might have to download the XXL version if you haven't already (I needed to).

It would be great if someone more knowledgeable than me could merge the esps together.

[edit2] It looks like the poses work but objects related to them don't unless you use the new esp. Unfortunately you're gonna have to use the new esps until someone merges them all again. Changed the instructions to reflect this.

OSA Pose Pack.7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have exactly the same problem as magna and a1ive. OSex works and your plugin doesn't. Clicking on animate doesn't do anything and Poser Module doesn't show up in Library. There is no "_MyOSA" folder in the OSA one nevermind "anim_1" folder.

I'm running OSA 1.084J and installed OSA Poser Module Merged ESP. And I did run FNIS. I have even installed XXL version which handles 1200 animations.

The Module it's not working because it's literally not installed. Extract the files from the archive and drop them manually into your main Skyrim folder where TESV.exe is. Overwrite if asked.

I"m having the same issue here, tried installing manually and with the NMM and get no different results

• 3 weeks later...

whenever i try to install Halo poser 1.6 i get "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array" in FNIS. whats that mean?

FNIS can only manage a fixed number of animations. This error message means you are about to exceed it's cap. Either upgrade to a FNIS with a higher animation cap or use less animation mods to create FNIS from.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have the poses but when i press 7 to activate a certain pose it doesnt work 

RIP XD

i'm having this same issue. i just discovered OSA earlier this week, got everything downloaded and installed except for the Wulf's Poser Beta, and even disabled all of my old mods in case they were interfering, and still nothing. i've ran FNIS. the OSA UI and Osex work perfectly fine, it's just the poses that aren't working, whether the individual packs are enabled or not, none of the poses will animate. choose a pose from the interface and my character just stands there, although the "Reset Pose" option does make the character cross their hands over their waist and then go back to a neutral standing pose, but that's the only reaction i get out of the whole thing. 

RIP XD

i'm having this same issue. i just discovered OSA earlier this week, got everything downloaded and installed except for the Wulf's Poser Beta, and even disabled all of my old mods in case they were interfering, and still nothing. i've ran FNIS. the OSA UI and Osex work perfectly fine, it's just the poses that aren't working, whether the individual packs are enabled or not, none of the poses will animate. choose a pose from the interface and my character just stands there, although the "Reset Pose" option does make the character cross their hands over their waist and then go back to a neutral standing pose, but that's the only reaction i get out of the whole thing.

You ran FNIS but did you get a clean run or did you ignore an error or even a warning or have you checked an option that you don't have installed? All of those things means FNIS didn't create the updated animation files and you don't get good results.

If you can't figure it out, post the text from the FNIS output to here and we can help you.

RIP XD

You ran FNIS but did you get a clean run or did you ignore an error or even a warning or have you checked an option that you don't have installed? All of those things means FNIS didn't create the updated animation files and you don't get good results.

If you can't figure it out, post the text from the FNIS output to here and we can help you.

Thanks, that helped quite a bit.

After running FNIS with no options checked, it came back with 1 warning, but all of my poses except Aloe worked on both my player character and NPCs. when the report comes back with a warning, how do you view the warnings to find out what they are?

RIP XD

After running FNIS with no options checked, it came back with 1 warning, but all of my poses except Aloe worked on both my player character and NPCs. when the report comes back with a warning, how do you view the warnings to find out what they are?

No options checked? If you have the XPMSE skeleton then you must have the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option checked, I should have added that not having an option checked when it is needed is also fatal.

The warnings are in the text box when you press the "Update FNIS Behavior" button.

You may have to scroll up in the text box to see the warning(s). If you need help select all of the text in that text box and paste it into a message here, those of us here have seen just about everything and can usually zero in on the problem and get you going.

RIP XD

No options checked? If you have the XPMSE skeleton then you must have the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option checked, I should have added that not having an option checked when it is needed is also fatal.

The warnings are in the text box when you press the "Update FNIS Behavior" button.

You may have to scroll up in the text box to see the warning(s). If you need help select all of the text in that text box and paste it into a message here, those of us here have seen just about everything and can usually zero in on the problem and get you going.

i checked the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option and the warning fell off, but Aloe poses still are not working... and the only skeleton mod i have installed is "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS"

i checked the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option and the warning fell off, but Aloe poses still are not working... and the only skeleton mod i have installed is "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS"

XPMS will work with mod mods but not all, XPMSE is the best skeleton for compatibility. That however shouldn't be the problem here, worry about that later.

FNIS is finding the Aloe poses when it runs?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, andead said:

How can i solve FNIS error? Too many poses...

Current version of FNIS (7.0)?

Used XXL version of FNIS 7.0?

(Hint: When asking for help provide details, that will keep people from having to request them and save you time in getting a usable response, for FNIS the best details to provide are almost always a copy of all the text from the output area of the FNIS window after you have run FNIS since that is where all those nice to have details will be found).

• 3 weeks later...

So rydoq and r3x updated the files, and i messes with it and updated with some Halo Poses that were missing. It IS easy to be done, though requires time.

So, as to know, this file that i am updating, god bless CEO, Morra, rydoq, r3x and everyone else, really, many thanks, have the following poses included:

Spoiler

* Aloe Poses

* Arsenic Poses

• Kneeling
  • Leaning
  • Lying
  • Other
  • Running
  • Standing Poses 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Walking Poses

* Brainsperm Poses

• Set 1, 2, 3, 4

* Fuwa Poses

* Gomapero Poses

• Sets 1 to 9

* Halo's Poses

• Halo Poses 1 to 24
  • Halo Beach Poses, 59 poses
  • Halo Extreme, 60 poses
  • Halo Silly, 16 poses
  • Halo Objects 1
  • Halo Objects 2
  • Halo Pose Pair 1, 77 poses
  • Halo Pose Pair 2, 77 poses
  • Halo Pose Pair 3
  • Halo Threesome
  • Halo Males

* Kinoko Poses

* K' Series Poses

• The Spitter
  • Dildo 1
  • Dildo 2

* MK Poses

• Sets 1 and 2

* Oden Poses

• Sets 1, 2, 3

* Pinup Poses

• Standing 1
  • Standing 2
  • Standing 3
  • Other 1
  • Other 2
  • Men
  • Action
  • EX 1
  • EX 2
  • EX 3
  • EX 4
  • EX 5
  • Dramatic
  • SNSD

* Pretty Motion

• Combat
  • Pretty Poses
  • Weapon
  • Funny
  • PM Ninja
  • Female Idle
  • Female Sitting Idle
  • Tifa
  • Triple H

* Wulf's Poses

This must be placed (overwrite) in Data\meshes\0SA\_MyOSA\anim_1

This is a xml file, so you can open it with Notepad++ and edit to include any other poses you want.

This way: (this is a bit hard to understand if you never opened Notepad++ or tes5edit)

Spoiler

First of all, remember: USE NOTEPAD++ AND ALWAYS PUT EVERYTHING IN THE SAME LINE, i don't know how it works, just place everything exactly as the others that are right.

Search for any <folder1> and copy the line, like:

<folder1 n="Aloe Poses" i="omu_skyrim">

Paste it after any </folder1>, and change the name in " " to the poser you want to add.

Like this:

</folder1>

<folder1 n="Another Poser" i="omu_skyrim">

Then you must open the poser ESP in Tes5 Edit and expand Idle Animation. There are all the poses.

This is the hard work. Click on them, look in the right panel, search for:

ENAM - Animation Event

This line have the name of the pose. Usually the authors use names that shows the set and stuff.

Like in Goma Pero Pero:

ENAM - Animation Event / 2GOM37

This means this is the pose 37 of the set 2.

Check the last number of 2GOM, using this example, to create the sets. If it ends in 81, it is the max number.

Now that you know the set and the max poses, copy any folder2 line, with all sets until end of folder2. JUST REMEMBER to put it under the folder1 of the first step, in the line of folder2.

Like this:

<folder2 n="Set 1" i="omu_skyrim">
                <entry n="Pose 01" id="ALO1" i="omu_purity"/>

[...]

<folder2 n="Set 3" i="omu_skyrim">
                <entry n="Pose 77" id="ALO77" i="omu_purity"/>

[...]
            </folder2>

Keep the spaces like the original one, and only change "Set 1" if you desire to, and the id.

In this example, i used "ALO1", change it to your pose ENAM from step 2.

<entry n="Pose 01" id="2GOM1" i="omu_purity"/> if i was making set 2 of Gomapero.

This pretty much explains how to do it. Sorry for making it this way, but it is something, after all. If you read with the xml and the esp both open in notepad++ and tes5edit you'll understand it better.

For posers with more than one ring, like Halo or Goma, you'll see that they add a <folder3> too.

So this is it. If you find any pose that doesn't play, post it here, so the next one can fix it.
If there are other posers to be included, post them here too, who knows if anyone else or you, yourself, can add it.

PoserModule.xml

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2018 at 12:35 AM, klauser said:

how can i do, so an npc uses the pose. thank you, they would help me a lot

@klauser Use '+' from NumPad when looking at a NPC, then after a small delay OSA will open the menus for the NPC instead, and you can pose :smile:
Though you will probably want to use functions like 'tai' to stop NPC AI, so it doesn't run away if you get close, or unsheath weapon, things like that.

Use '+' in the NPC;
Select the pose;

Use 'tc' in the npc to move it to where you want (you may need to use 'tc' on your character too, so you move ONLY the NPC. Just remember to 'tc' everyone again to lose and regain controls);
Use 'tai' in the NPC so it doens't move;

Sorry for double post, but updating the xml with:

* Goma Pero 10

* Render Pose (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4630-render-poses/)

Tried to add Collygon's Poser but it didn't work, i may try again later. (https://collyscraftbook.tumblr.com/post/162607032478/collygons-poser-version-2-collygons-poser-a)

Contents of this xml:

Spoiler

* Aloe Poses

* Arsenic Poses

• Kneeling
  • Leaning
  • Lying
  • Other
  • Running
  • Standing Poses 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Walking Poses

* Brainsperm Poses

• Set 1, 2, 3, 4

* Fuwa Poses

* Gomapero Poses

• Sets 1 to 10

* Halo's Poses

• Halo Poses 1 to 24
  • Halo Beach Poses, 59 poses
  • Halo Extreme, 60 poses
  • Halo Silly, 16 poses
  • Halo Objects 1
  • Halo Objects 2
  • Halo Pose Pair 1, 77 poses
  • Halo Pose Pair 2, 77 poses
  • Halo Pose Pair 3
  • Halo Threesome
  • Halo Males

* Kinoko Poses

* K' Series Poses

• The Spitter
  • Dildo 1
  • Dildo 2

* MK Poses

• Sets 1 and 2

* Oden Poses

• Sets 1, 2, 3

* Pinup Poses

• Standing 1
  • Standing 2
  • Standing 3
  • Other 1
  • Other 2
  • Men
  • Action
  • EX 1
  • EX 2
  • EX 3
  • EX 4
  • EX 5
  • Dramatic
  • SNSD

* Pretty Motion

• Combat
  • Pretty Poses
  • Weapon
  • Funny
  • PM Ninja
  • Female Idle
  • Female Sitting Idle
  • Tifa
  • Triple H

* Render Poses

* Wulf's Poses

Also, i am trying to add the former names of the poses, so we can know what are them like we did in the rings:

Spoiler

agaw.jpg

Absolutely WIP because i don't know how it will look like in the game, i'll try Halo 23 and if the names are too big, i may change to Std instead of Standing, Sit to Sitting, Lay, Kne and so on. Let's see.

And if you open the xml, you can just delete entire <Folder1> from poses you are not using... I did this to clean my menu. It works perfectly. So if you use only Halo and GomaPero, delete all the other posers to have only them, it is good.

So, as always, download the xml and overwrite in Data\meshes\0SA\_MyOSA\anim_1.

And refer to my guide some posts before if you want to edit the xml yourself.

PoserModule.xml