Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KGTools Availability? Not Currently Available at Main Site

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Victor14

Victor14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
I am looking to see if I may add some armor/clothing to a custom body that I am using for a gameplay mod that I have been making. I have read that the programs at kgtools.com could accomplish this. Unfortunately, all of the links for those tools that go to dropbox are dead as of July 30, 2016. Would there be an alternative site for these tools and, if so, where would that be? Thank you.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

A.J.

A.J.

Feuerschwinge

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts
Did you already check on gerra6's threads here? like this:
http://www.loverslab...89f-10-26-2014/

Victor14

Victor14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
Thank you for your helpful & prompt response. I was not aware that the original post had been updated with an alternative link for the tools.

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,260 posts

The last page of the thread shows the post by gregathit where they stated that they updated the main first post so that it had updated download links.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,744 posts

The last page of the thread shows the post by gregathit where they stated that they updated the main first post so that it had updated download links.

Say that 5 times really fast........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: