Windows 10 problems.

ther1pper

When i try to access skyrim using SKSE i get this "The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link libary/" and when i was able to load it, my ENB looked weird, like it was only halfway on or something.

I already had this problem a few times. It has something to do with Sweet FX if i remeber right. If you deactivate it the error should be fixed.

You can simply rename the two (maybe only one) files in your directory, wich are named "dxgi" (one of them is a .dll and the other one a .ini , if i am not mistaken).

I already had this problem a few times. It has something to do with Sweet FX if i remeber right. If you deactivate it the error should be fixed.

You can simply rename the two (maybe only one) files in your directory, wich are named "dxgi" (one of them is a .dll and the other one a .ini , if i am not mistaken).

So i found the answer here 10 minutes later

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51987-skyrim-acting-strange-createdxgifactory2-error-d3d11dll/

"You could also try to locate dxgi.dll in your skyrim folder and rename it dxgi.dll.bak."

worked perfectly.

Archived