Anatomically correct Dogmeat

Ok guys I am very new to all of this modding and very new to 3d art as well. I have been working on this all day today and this is what I have so far.  My goal is to make Dogmeat as anatomically correct as possible.  I am even going to add physics to the genitals.

I can't stress this enough but if anyone wants this mod done I WILL need help. I am very new to all this and I have found some tutorials on youtube but 99% of the tutorials are how to make armor or weapons. I have not found any on how to change actor models.

I need someone to help me or point me in the right direction on how to extract the bones that dogmeat uses so I can add the physics. Of course if no one cares about this one way or another that's cool too. LOL Another things is does anyone know if this will even work. most mods I have seen for adding genitalia to creatures either for skyrim or fallout 4 the genitals where always very basic not detaled much.

anyway let me know I am home pretty much all day every day so I should be able to dedicate lots of time to this.

post-162890-0-36982700-1469787544_thumb.png

I can help you, I create this mod which is a sexlab ported model, so i know how to change actor models, i can make it for you or i can give you the method.

But I can't help you for textures for the moment, in my mod, i just modify the orinal textures, i didn't create a new one.

ok good news everyone I have Tony94 helping me on this and we are both giving it our all to make this mod look, feel, and act as real as possible. We are just focusing on a sheath version right not but we may work on more revealing looks after.

I will still be looking into making a female version and am waiting for a reply from Tony94 if he would be willing to help me with that as well.

We hope to bring this mod to those who want it soon. In the mean time feel free to download Tony94's mod for now as it does work and does give dogmeat a little more realistic look.

Thanks

post-162890-0-50382900-1470031458_thumb.png

Alright the mesh is pretty much done but seeing as how no one has remarked or even said they would like this makes me wonder if I have been wasting mine and Tony94's time.

We both like the way this looks and agree it looks pretty realistic but I guess since we are the only two that want it, I won't worry about keeping this page updated.

I will add it if people want it and am still looking into a female version. We are still testing it and working on textures and we are still trying to get the physics done.

This will be the last update here unless people make it know that they even care about it.

Alright the mesh is pretty much done but seeing as how no one has remarked or even said they would like this makes me wonder if I have been wasting mine and Tony94's time.

We both like the way this looks and agree it looks pretty realistic but I guess since we are the only two that want it, I won't worry about keeping this page updated.

I will add it if people want it and am still looking into a female version. We are still testing it and working on textures and we are still trying to get the physics done.

This will be the last update here unless people make it know that they even care about it.

Hey is just ran into this post and wanted to say that i would be interrested and i'm sure more people are with me on that. From what i can see this looks really promising keep up the good work.

Ok everyone here are some most recent pictures of this mod. If ANYONE knows how or wants to retexture I would love that because I don't like the way this looks I have no real idea what I am doing but I am getting there.

Also I am starting on the female version its still WIP but its starting to take shape. Still haven't found anything on physics and will release the male mod once I feel it is ready (without physics) but will still work on trying to get it to work. who knows maybe it won't even work.

Let me know what you all think and if you have any ideas feel free to give them and I will do what I can to make this look right.

post-162890-0-26367600-1470293323_thumb.png

post-162890-0-62747000-1470293325_thumb.png

post-162890-0-72192000-1470293330_thumb.png

post-162890-0-66857300-1470293334_thumb.png

Ok in game test. I am not sure why the mesh is not coming out smooth. Its smooth in the blender save file (as shown in pictures above this post.)

I sent the blender save file to Tony94 and he is the one that takes the blender save and converts it to work in game. So is it something I need to fix or do on my end before I send him the blender save file or is it something maybe Tony94 needs to do in the middle of converting it to a .nif???

Again on my end when I send him the blender save file its smoothed so if anyone can help or point me in the right direction it would be great.

post-162890-0-27018400-1470368202_thumb.jpg

post-162890-0-02267700-1470368204_thumb.jpg

post-162890-0-58834000-1470368205_thumb.jpg

post-162890-0-17777800-1470368207_thumb.jpg

At some point down the line I might try to help with textures or something. I also have Blender and 3DS but I'm clearly not as good as you guys :P

Honestly it's just so exciting to see both male and female anatomy getting support. For 'immersion' only of course.

You're doing a great job so far.

Also, Leito and Æon have some similar projects. Leito I think is abandoned but the latter looks cool, it has prettier but less substantial content really.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sorry everyone I guess I bit off way more then I could chew with this idea. I can't seem to figure anything out that I need/want to do in order to get it looking "just right". I am going to have to pull the plug on this project.

If anyone wants to take over it I can pm them what I have both male and female parts and they can have it and the credit that goes with it if they want.

But from what I have seen there are MUCH better genital mods being worked on. 

Sorry all it was a nice thought and a good try but I just don't have the know how.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/29/2016 at 12:28 PM, Dragonlord47 said:

Ok guys I am very new to all of this modding and very new to 3d art as well. I have been working on this all day today and this is what I have so far.  My goal is to make Dogmeat as anatomically correct as possible.  I am even going to add physics to the genitals.

I can't stress this enough but if anyone wants this mod done I WILL need help. I am very new to all this and I have found some tutorials on youtube but 99% of the tutorials are how to make armor or weapons. I have not found any on how to change actor models.

I need someone to help me or point me in the right direction on how to extract the bones that dogmeat uses so I can add the physics. Of course if no one cares about this one way or another that's cool too. LOL Another things is does anyone know if this will even work. most mods I have seen for adding genitalia to creatures either for skyrim or fallout 4 the genitals where always very basic not detaled much.

anyway let me know I am home pretty much all day every day so I should be able to dedicate lots of time to this.

post-162890-0-36982700-1469787544_thumb.png