Hook [0021A61D]

Pole 1 [001EDEED]
Pole 2 [001EDEEE]
Pole 3 [001EDEEF]
Pole 4 [001EDEF0]
Pole 5 [001EDF02]
Pole 6 [001EDF03]

To use them, just open console and type for example "spawn 0007C5D3"
position it with other console commands like setpos, modpos, setangle.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2017/2/15 at AM5点27分, Vioxsis said:

看不见是什么意思?他们使用你已安装的脏手纹理(它应该没有alpha数据)并且网格没有附加alpha属性。

所以,不确定为什么任何东西都可能是隐形的。

Butcher Meat Rack Patch 

This mod failed, CBBE skin cannot be applied, the body is purple

1 hour ago, ymbaby002 said:

Butcher Meat Rack Patch 

This mod failed, CBBE skin cannot be applied, the body is purple

The Butcher Meat Rack Patch, needs the material file from the main pack.

its the "basehumanFemaleHandsDirty.bgsm" and "basehumanFemaleskinDirty.bgsm"

in the "Data\materials\actors\character\basehumanfemale" directory.

I'll attach them to this post to save you from taking them from the main ones.

they just need to be placed in the said directory folder.

basehumanFemaleHandsDirty.bgsm

basehumanFemaleskinDirty.bgsm

24 minutes ago, Vioxsis said:

Butcher Meat Rack Patch需要主包中的材料文件。

它的“basehumanFemaleHandsDirty.bgsm”和“basehumanFemaleskinDirty.bgsm”

在“Data \ materials \ actors \ character \ basehumanfemale”目录中。

我会将它们附在这篇文章上,以免你从主要文章中删除它们。

他们只需要放在所说的目录文件夹中。

basehumanFemaleHandsDirty.bgsm

basehumanFemaleskinDirty.bgsm

Thank you very much, probably is the author of the mod doesn't need the two files, so that the original does not include in the mod, thank you again for your enthusiasm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/3/2019 at 3:12 AM, k20383 said:

Installed correctly but all the bodies have a wood grain look to them, they look that way in ourfit studio also, any way to fix this.

Had same issue. Fixed by deleting "CBBE head rear fix" mod.

Is there anyway to make this bodies use your CBBE preset?

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I don't understand the way the instructions are worded. I don't manually install mods, I use vortex, so I'm already at a disadvantage, then the directions seem to make no sense.;

If you want to replace them like they're found in the vanilla nifs (male/female), then in "Meshes\SetDressing\Raider" you will find "RaiderDismemberedBodyXX.nif".
01 - Female
02 - Male
03 - Female
04 - Male
05 - Male
06 - Female
07 - Male
08 - Female
Install one and then drop the corresponding opposite sex to replace them as listed above, or in any other order you like

I honestly have no idea whatsoever what this instruction means. I think this is a very good idea, and want to use the mod, but can someone please simplify his to explain in clear, easy English please? 

• 2 months later...
On 7/31/2021 at 9:44 PM, kingraec said:

I don't understand the way the instructions are worded. I don't manually install mods, I use vortex, so I'm already at a disadvantage, then the directions seem to make no sense.;

If you want to replace them like they're found in the vanilla nifs (male/female), then in "Meshes\SetDressing\Raider" you will find "RaiderDismemberedBodyXX.nif".
01 - Female
02 - Male
03 - Female
04 - Male
05 - Male
06 - Female
07 - Male
08 - Female
Install one and then drop the corresponding opposite sex to replace them as listed above, or in any other order you like

I honestly have no idea whatsoever what this instruction means. I think this is a very good idea, and want to use the mod, but can someone please simplify his to explain in clear, easy English please? 

You can use the mod by choosing either male or female pack, and just use that.
Or you can swap models from the other pack in to the one you are using to get a mix.

The instruction shows you what mix to use to get something like the vanilla distribution.

I use the just male pack because I use Commonwealth Captives set to moslty female captives and I like to think the women are kept alive but the men are killed. So I have dead males from this mod and live females  and a few males from CC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 3:59 PM, vaultbait said:

Am I correct in assuming these won't work as-is with Fusion Girl and BodyTalk/Atomic Muscle body replacers?

I also would like to confirm that.

recently I found Immersive Corpses mod on internet but I couldn't make it work, and couldn't find information about it and its requeriments, so, I ended here.

But this mod seems too old and a bit unpolished. Would be great if the modder (or any other with his permission) decides to continue this work in the line of immersive corpses. it was really good immersive mod.

If somebody knows how to install correctly the Immersive corpses mod please, share with me some hints. The copy I have has a good FOMOD but seems to miss few files as a readme.txt some mesh and after installation no plugins found neither in mod folders if try install manually.

thanks

Edited by Fallout4Shepard
3 hours ago, Fallout4Shepard said:

I also would like to confirm that.

recently I found Immersive Corpses mod on internet but I couldn't make it work, and couldn't find information about it and its requeriments, so, I ended here.

But this mod seems too old and a bit unpolished. Would be great if the modder (or any other with his permission) decides to continue this work in the line of immersive corpses. it was really good immersive mod.

If somebody knows how to install correctly the Immersive corpses mod please, share with me some hints. The copy I have has a good FOMOD but seems to miss few files as a readme.txt some mesh and after installation no plugins found neither in mod folders if try install manually.

I recently started using Mutilated Dead Bodies which is working well, though it's reminded me that the BodyGen bug with placed loot_corpse NPCs having invisible bodies is annoying, so I'm trying to put together an override list of all their IDs to skip BodyGen for them (in the base game as well).

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I recently started using Mutilated Dead Bodies which is working well, though it's reminded me that the BodyGen bug with placed loot_corpse NPCs having invisible bodies is annoying, so I'm trying to put together an override list of all their IDs to skip BodyGen for them (in the base game as well).

Wow, I didn't know about that mod, looks really interesting for the immersion effect i'm looking for. However seems to modify many places. I have a setup oriented in some quests/adventure mods added carefully to avoid conflicts and combined with others that make me feel immersion and realism. i will check if i can add this one to my list. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Fallout4Shepard said:

Wow, I didn't know about that mod, looks really interesting for the immersion effect i'm looking for. However seems to modify many places. I have a setup oriented in some quests/adventure mods added carefully to avoid conflicts and combined with others that make me feel immersion and realism. i will check if i can add this one to my list. Thank you.

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation, I have to set a lot of plugins to load after it so that it doesn't override their previs records.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Here is my non-exhaustive list of corpses I've found. Just change the morphs name to the one you use.

corpses.txt

Edited by krlll
6 hours ago, krlll said:

Here is my non-exhaustive list of corpses I've found. Just change the morphs name to the one you use.

corpses.txt 9.03 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks, that'll be a huge help! For now I'm going through and applying a zero sliders preset for any temporary or permanent placed human NPC whose description starts with "loot_corpse" in interiors or worldspaces, based on an exhaustive review of the plugins in FO4Edit, but I expect some of them don't include "loot_corpse" and so I'll merge your findings in as well. I'm nearing completion of the interior spaces from fallout4.esm, haven't even started on the worldspace or DLCs much less other mods yet, but I'm already up to a couple hundred overrides so far.

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks, that'll be a huge help! For now I'm going through and applying a zero sliders preset for any temporary or permanent placed human NPC whose description starts with "loot_corpse" in interiors or worldspaces, based on an exhaustive review of the plugins in FO4Edit, but I expect some of them don't include "loot_corpse" and so I'll merge your findings in as well. I'm nearing completion of the interior spaces from fallout4.esm, haven't even started on the worldspace or DLCs much less other mods yet, but I'm already up to a couple hundred overrides so far.

Well, if you have a couple hundred, you probably have most, if not all, of the ones in my list.

• 3 weeks later...