If anyone is in the vast minority like me and uses FFB or JB instead of CBBE, so the textures on these corpse decorations look messed up: it wasn't too hard to figure out how to give them a different texture. I used material editor to make a new material for these bodies that points to CBBE body textures that I put in a separate directory in textures folder, then used nifskope to change the body material from the default to my new one.

Have to do that for each of the 8 meshes, but it only takes like a minute each.

Whole thing took about an hour, but it would probably only take 15 minutes or less if you know what you're doing.

With FFB, the hand textures were fine so I only had to reroute the three body textures.

I enjoy these decorations, thanks for making this mod. I'm also still seeing some clothed male decorations around raider camps in Boston, but I installed mid-playthrough, and I don't really mind anyways. It helps explain the male heads on spikes and in refrigerators.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I really like your mod. Thank you.

I'm making a face/head mod but having a real trouble with the neckseam like in the screenshots here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66013-fallout-4-ada-wong-resident-evil-6-mod/

If I remove the hair from the head, the neckseam is even more visible.

I looked at your mod, and the corpse model has 2 neck mesh parts named RaiderdismemberedBody, and Trim. I'm guessing you had to create one of the mesh parts of the model to cover the neckseam. If it's correct, do you think you can upload a video how you did it? Like how you fit it into the vaniila neck and body perfectly? I think I need to do that for my mod as well.

Thank you so much. Please give me a reply.

The Trim is the meat cap, the gory part of the neck.

The other part of the neck comes from the head mesh, both front and back combined with the polys deleted, so only the base of the neck up to the top of the meet cap remained.

I never had to create any new meshes or make anything fit, as it all already did.

Head, head back, hands, meat cap and body all snapped to the skeleton properly so all that needed to be done was pose and clean up (as well as export and editing nifs)

Ah ok. Thank you for your response.

I think you are an experienced modder. Do you have any recommendation in regards to my mod's neckseam problem?

And when I add an Unwrap UVW modifier to CBBE modder's resource body mesh to look at the uvw, I see green lines. Did you have to fix this before you exported your animated mesh? The green lines apparently mean black texture.

Also, when you import nif models into 3ds max using the nif importer, what settings do you leave checked off? Do you leave the Vertex Color checked off?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All of my male corpses are fine, but my females have no texture - they're just solid green bodies.

Any idea what I could have wrong?

Solid green? that's the first I've heard of that, its normally purple.

hmm, can you look in your "Data\Materials\Actors\character\basehumanfemale" to see if you have a "basehumanFemaleskinDirty.bgsm" and "basehumanFemaleHandsDirty.bgsm".

I was just coming back to say that they were now purple.  Maybe the green was due to night vision or something.  :)

And, you're exactly right.  I had neglected to extract the materials folder - just pulled out the nifs.  Now it works.  Thank you!

I feel silly for asking this, but the required files state you need CBBE and Enhanced Vanilla Bodies.  But the link to EVB on Nexus seems to be a dead link, and EVB doesn't come up on search at Nexus anymore.  Is there another place to get it, is the file dead, or will the file currently work without EVB? 

Thanks for any help in regards to getting this mod to install properly. 

I feel silly for asking this, but the required files state you need CBBE and Enhanced Vanilla Bodies.  But the link to EVB on Nexus seems to be a dead link, and EVB doesn't come up on search at Nexus anymore.  Is there another place to get it, is the file dead, or will the file currently work without EVB? 

Thanks for any help in regards to getting this mod to install properly. 

Leito pulled all his mods including EVB, I don't believe there is any place you can get it, and sadly that means only CBBE will be usable (unless you have EVB installed already)

The models in this mod point to their respective body's dirty body/hand textures that came with the body mods, with out them the texture being displayed will be wrong.

Leito pulled all his mods including EVB, I don't believe there is any place you can get it, and sadly that means only CBBE will be usable (unless you have EVB installed already)

The models in this mod point to their respective body's dirty body/hand textures that came with the body mods, with out them the texture being displayed will be wrong.

Okay, so if I am using CBBE, and install this mod... I should still be able to play without CTD's or graphical glitches?

Hey Vioxsis, I found this variation of the EVB male body on Nexus, and was curious if you think it would make a suitable substitute since EVB is no longer available?  Do you think it would crash the game or work as a fill-in?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19545/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D19545%26preview%3D&pUp=1

• 1 month later...

Hi, Vioxsis. I noticed my game no longer has Dirty Skin material files anymore, so I was getting the purple bodies issue. (Perhaps it's because I switched to Avallonkao's textures a while back.)  But switching the NIFs to point to the non-dirty material files still looks excellent.

Thanks a lot for sharing your mod.

rfH6EG6b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Vioxsis. I noticed my game no longer has Dirty Skin material files anymore, so I was getting the purple bodies issue. (Perhaps it's because I switched to Avallonkao's textures a while back.)  But switching the NIFs to point to the non-dirty material files still looks excellent.

Thanks a lot for sharing your mod.

rfH6EG6b.jpg

Do you notice one of the corpses (left down) hands texture is missing? Hands are half invisible

Do you notice one of the corpses (left down) hands texture is missing? Hands are half invisible

If you mean the bottom one on the left side pole then its because the hands have been severed.

And the bone is poking out round there. "RaiderDismemberedBody05.nif" is the nif, the rest have hands.

• 2 weeks later...