[mod] [Stellaris] EoS - Without Apparel Patch

• 2 weeks later...

Keep getting the "ship designer save fail wrong required components" error when trying to make a Dreadnaught, Super Dreadnaught or flag ship, I have both NSC and the Patch needed to run with it, all the stuff I have on the dreadnaught build my battle ships have and I had no issues, so why issues with dreadnaughts and above? 

Are you running the Steam version or this one?

And actually that's got me thinking about something. It's clearly not working out to have a non-steam version as it consistently lags behind the Steam version. Sooooo... I think very soon, I'm going to simply have the Without Apparel patch as the only thing hosted here.

If somebody needs a non-steam version for whatever reason, there is that one mod site that grabs the latest off of Steam. If they're doing my work for me, I see no reason to have a mirror. angel.gif 

• 3 weeks later...

yeh but i meant . without every other decent cloth option .

before it was . just deleting options in clothes txt i think . tryed editing rar . didnt work with some error  . tryed unraring into mod folder and unsubscribing . also didnt work . showed old version for some reason :/

Edited by MaxBiggy

Without modding the easiest way is to just pick the Sidh civic. Although... you have to be space elf hippies. :dragon:

There are simply too many clothes to make them ALL indecent. I suppose you could rename them all but that would really kill variety.

yeh when i try to edit civic sith adherence to make it available to all . mod just keeps updating each time i leave game so have to change it all the time before starting game :/  

any way to make it in unclothed version so it would override default mod ? or just adding civic some sort to this mod to have those clothes enabled ? just curious :p

Edited by MaxBiggy
On 11/28/2017 at 2:50 AM, MaxBiggy said:

yeh when i try to edit civic sith adherence to make it available to all . mod just keeps updating each time i leave game so have to change it all the time before starting game :/  

any way to make it in unclothed version so it would override default mod ? or just adding civic some sort to this mod to have those clothes enabled ? just curious :p

Sure, create a mod using the launcher and copy the files from the workshop version into the blank folder the launcher created. This allows you to have a branch of the mod you can edit without the workshop constantly redownloading and overwriting your changes!

Quicky Note: The current version is just fine for 1.9.*. Just ignore the popup warning or bump the version number yourself in the .mod file. This will be updating soonish as a little bird told me there is a giant clothing update coming from outer space. :dragon:

• 2 months later...

Supposedly some kind of Steam violation. But they don't say why. (Which actually violates their own rules! There's supposed to be a message about why! :smiley: Maybe they should takedown themselves while they're at it.)

Figures that they'd pick the one mod that's 100% free of issues to pick on. :smiley::smiley:

Anyway, keep your copies. If nothing is resolved it will be either reuploaded or we'll just go back to modbb. ;)

6 minutes ago, Nessa said:

Supposedly some kind of Steam violation. But they don't say why. (Which actually violates their own rules! There's supposed to be a message about why! :smiley: Maybe they should takedown themselves while they're at it.)

Figures that they'd pick the one mod that's 100% free of issues to pick on. :smiley::smiley:

Anyway, keep your copies. If nothing is resolved it will be either reuploaded or we'll just go back to modbb. ;)

Well no wonder, this and Asari race mods are quality wise on par with official produced ship sets, thanks to having their own unique mega structures, customization options as well as having ton of portrait customization options.

I think steam just got jealous.

3 hours ago, Nessa said:

OK, should be back online again. Steam screw up.

I should mention though, DO NOT upload the WA patch to steam and make it public! Even having it private may not be wise but public is definitely not a good idea!! :smiley:

Yay it is back up, thank you, now to make a backup in any case :smiley:

Also, I cannot wait to see what you come up with for the colossuses for both the Elves and Drows :smile:

I think you can nab it from that Russian site. What's the name of that? *checks*

Ah found it! They even have the WA patch from somebody that foolishly uploaded it on steam. Though it will likely be outdated rapidly once I get back to clothes. ;)