[mod] [Stellaris] EoS - Without Apparel Patch

The best bet there would be grabbing the Sidh trait. Everybody is ... "without apparel" but also with lots of bling. laugh.png

If you're interested in a little digging, you could give yourself the "elf_savage" trait but note it's a bit overpowered. (By design, savages are supposed to be mean. biggrin.png )

All of this is probably going to change with the Banks release. We now have vanilla immortal traits and the new civics system could take the place of most of my traits.

And a question for everybody:

Leave the pre-generated civs alone, or make them -not- spawn by default?? (Like the Asari.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, updating is going to take a bit. Ships aren't too bad, but then I'm turning off tinting for the time being. I have to redo most of the system initializers. Solar system starts are functional at least. Ok not quite, those need help too. laugh.pnglaugh.png Clothing files and portraits need tweaks. And I'm going to probably move over the traits to civics. (Probably not the elven trait however.)

NSC patch... not for some time due to NSC itself not being updated for -some time-. confused.gif

Future stuff to wrap up:

• Elfy Stations
  • Elfy Megastructures.

Yes, Drow are still ongoing and those ships will probably be done before I tackle the stations and megastructures here. What's more likely is a quick retexture of vanilla megastructures for temporary placeholders.

Yeah it's... pretty bad from a modder's viewpoint. (Pretty great from a player's viewpoint though!) The good news, is the update is also going to force me to do some things I was intending to do anyway. Like system intializers (and possibly some new solar system starts) with destroyed megastructures. Primitives that start on habitats. Redoing the governments to make sense. Redoing traits into civics to make more sense. Etc... angel.gif

Lots of new fun stuff from Utopia. For the elves specifically:

• I'm going to totally revamp parts of the Asari space... and roll them into an event chain. Like precursors except there's a chance they'll be alive and may or may not be friendly depending on your ethics.
  • Tons of great new dead megastructures to incorporate into random elf primitive systems.
  • Civics are great! So great I still can't decide yet but we'll have at least 2 new civics for elves.

A little suggestion, if it's actually doable on a technical level: If your species starts on a delerict ringworld there should be a way to restore it once you get the appropriate ascension perk.

Apparently ringworld restore is on it's way in 1.6. Though that really effects the drow more than elves. I think I may make a habitat start however. laugh.png

Always waiting for your mod, can't play stellaris without elves. Do you have a release schedule? Maybe a hotfix like other mods on workshop?

Afraid I don't. It is taking me FOREVER to wrap things up. Shouldn't be too much longer but who knows at this rate? laugh.png

I'm revamping traits, adding civics, reorganizing clothes to go with it, making a new solar system start, and fixing all the primitives/fallen elves. This update has been the worst in terms of work. (But best in terms of new features!)

A little suggestion, if it's actually doable on a technical level: If your species starts on a delerict ringworld there should be a way to restore it once you get the appropriate ascension perk.

Apparently ringworld restore is on it's way in 1.6. Though that really effects the drow more than elves. I think I may make a habitat start however. laugh.png

Well now, I had no clue about that but it's neat. I can already imagine a drow empire taking over a fallen's ringworld, enslaving their pops and fixing their neglected stuff as the ultimate "fuck you" to the arrogant fallen empires. Uh, not that I condone slavery or anything...

Well... some news. The elves are... done.. except...  laugh.png

Just got a new idea. Separating slave clothing into the 4 categories.

• Domestic -- Kinky stuff, maid outfit for the nonLL patch (I'll include one maid for the LL patch too)
  • General -- Collars with ragged clothing. This is for general labor slaves.
  • Military -- Armored outfits with collars. This is for the military slave designation. (Haven't played yet so I'm not sure what that entails.)
  • Food - Either collared with ragged clothing (same as general) or maybe ugly chains only.

THey aren't -quite- totally done anyway. I have a few things to update to 1.5 still. But we're close! angel.gif

Oh yes, maid outfits are about to be a thing. laugh.pnglaugh.png

Should be wrapped up by tomorrow night or... if I run into something, the day after. angel.gif Got to wrap this up so I can get back to Drow ships. (And Asari megastructures!) cool.gif