View File

Much on the lines of My Outlaw Life, this is a tweak for the Ranger start in Arthmoors Alternative Beginnings, which it requires.

You will start at stonehenge, southeast of the Imperial City, where the Red Ring Road meets the Yellow Road.
You will be given a quest, receive ranger related powers, and search for bows of great power.

====== Thanks to =======
StoneFly for Akaviri Elements Bow
Canderous for BowofShadow (this readme mentions a #2 option, that is not available with my mod)
ElderScrollsFan001_Aetric for Real Black Bow Bandits Revised
Tooplex for Shadow Ranger Redux
CELTICDOG for Stonehenge

Working on a few issues I noticed since I finally got to test. Today, I will be learning about path grid and making sure these guys stop walking into the pillars and popping into the air...... also making sure the candles are not going to be inside the rocks.  Update coming, if anyone finds any other issue, let me know. 

Edit: Candles are now above rocks, but realized using a custom class named Ranger does not start the quest. This would be an issue in the shadow ranger mod. I will be looking into changing it to check for custom classes named ranger (I hope)

no update uploaded yet (not just for the candles)

Edit 2: Just found out I accidentally deleted something, putting that back, then will have an update s that should fix all but the pathing....

Edit 3: Now, just to figure out those path grids. Got the minor stuff done. Candles fixed, missing ref replaced, and shadow ranger quest now starts no matter what class you choose. Was having too many issues getting it to to recognize a custom class named Ranger. It had no problem if using the default Ranger class, but I wasn't about to pigeon hole anyone into choosing only that class. I figure, if you're choosing a ranger based start, you want to make some archery based character.

New version up. All fixed, pathing is still a little funny, but a lot better. This is the first time I've had to do any pathing.