Mod where npcs approach your character?

SimpleLife

Wondering if the functionality for npcs to approach your character for sex exists?  I know there is the old attraction/approach but they seem abandoned.

It does in some prostitution mods.

I use Radiant Prostitution for when I want to whore my PC around and do prostitution mini-quests (while under the protection of an innkeeper), and Sexlab Working Girl for when I want to whore my PC around solo. Both mods will cause NPC's to approach you for sex, but only when you're on the job.

In Radiant Prostitution you ALWAYS get paid because you're being pimped out by an innkeeper. He/she sends you out on house calls or  to 'service' military camps, and they take a cut out of your pay. You only get solicited for sex when you're on the job and working for an innkeeper.

However in Working Girl, you work alone, which is sort of dangerous, because sometimes the NPC's will decide to not pay, and rape you instead. The positive thing is that you get paid in full, in Working Girl, and nobody takes a cut out of your paycheck. You only get solicited for sex when you've got 'Whore Mode' enabled, which is a hotkey-able effect that flags you as a prostitute, allowing NPC's to approach you. You can also whore out your followers, too.

i think the op is looking  for a more "casual" way for npcs to ask for sex, i dont think we have a shortage of prostitution mods, i heard you can do it in scent of sex  , tried it myself but wasnt successful :( maybe you'll have better luck.

Hmm ... I haven't tried Scent of Sex. Although a while ago, I spent a whole day looking for 'casual sex' mods where NPC's approach you, and the only one I could find was that one mod that's governed by Arousal/Attractiveness, but that one's apparently broken. I haven't been able to find any approach mods that have worked for me except for whore mods ... so ... 

I've heard good things about Scent of Sex. There's also an older Random Sex mod which may take some work to get running properly, and the Sexlife mod, which has some issues that I hope get fixed sometime (the modder didn't disappear, he's just busy with other things for the moment)

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if the functionality for npcs to approach your character for sex exists?  I know there is the old attraction/approach but they seem abandoned.

Attraction and Approach both still work.  The way they were scripted calls on animation tags, not specific animations.  It doesn't matter which version of Sexlab you have, as long as you have the minimum listed.  I've been using both since 2014 without any issues.  What's best about them is they are basic, without a bunch of extra bullshit or stupid features.

Attraction and Approach both still work.  The way they were scripted calls on animation tags, not specific animations.  It doesn't matter which version of Sexlab you have, as long as you have the minimum listed.  I've been using both since 2014 without any issues.  What's best about them is they are basic, without a bunch of extra bullshit or stupid features.

How did you get Approach to work? I can't seem to get it to work for me.

With the most recent versions of Sexlab, Aroused Redux and Attraction installed, open the Approach esp in the CK and right click an object like a sword or something.  It doesn't matter.  Make a copy of the object and save the esp.  For whatever reason that kills the MCM but the mod should work after that.

• 3 weeks later...

With the most recent versions of Sexlab, Aroused Redux and Attraction installed, open the Approach esp in the CK and right click an object like a sword or something.  It doesn't matter.  Make a copy of the object and save the esp.  For whatever reason that kills the MCM but the mod should work after that.

I tried that myself, it didn't seem to do anything, and the MCM menu still works. Sounds like a really funny fix regardless, I'm sure you'd agree with me when I say that duplicating an item to fix scripts seems particularly strange.

Is it against the rules for you to post your SexlabApproach .esp? I'd like to see if what you did would work for others as well.

Archived