Being a Guard

Guest ffabris
View File

NOTE: I consider this mod completed. I have no plans to make further changes, other than fixing any bugs which may be reported.

This is a silly, cheesy, non-immersive, sex-filled little romp for gay men. It totally breaks immersion! If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, don't download it. I won't make it more serious; there are abundant other mods like that.

Start the quest going by speaking to any guard in Whiterun (within the city).

While I have done my best to try to not break the vanilla game, this might still happen. So I recommend this mod for those who have completed the vanilla game, or who (like me) have stopped playing it entirely.

Required
This mod requires all the ones below - along with their requirements.

"Before the Storm" must be completed, or use a mod that removes the quest, such as Skyrim Unbound. You also need to have enough male guards available. Up to 4 are needed, depending.

Recommended

Possible Conflicts
Anything that drastically alters the interiors of the Whiterun guard barracks or jail, Riverwood Sleeping Giant Inn, the river edge between Riverwood and Half-Moon Mill, near North Shriekwind Bastion.

Translations

Credits

Troubleshooting

First, please note that there are a few points in the mod where you have to wait before the story will progress. These, however, are usually clearly indicated either by dialog (an NPC will tell you you have to wait for a certain time), or via quest objective. In the few cases where there is no indication, just wait a bit... ;)

Also note that some choices made in dialog will lead the entire story to terminate - such as a negative response to the captain asking if you're sure you want to join the guards (during "First Guard Duty"), or declining to marry Ulrorn. This is intentional.

The mod has been extensively tested with SexLab anims, plus NASP and M2M. All sex amins trigger correctly. However, should one fail for you at any point, the code should still proceed.

If the story gets stuck for you at any point, then find out where it got stuck before asking in the support thread, please. Each quest in the mod will output a line to console (and papyrus) as soon as it starts. This line contains the internal name of the quest, such as: G__Part5. So open console, and then type:

player.sqs [name of quest]

to find how far along the quest got. That information will help a lot if reporting a problem.

The list below correlates the displayed name of each quest, with the internal name. End stages indicate affermative responses, when applicable.
"Joining the Guards" - G__Part1 - End at stg 100
"First Guard Duty" - G__Part2 - End at stg 100
"Learning the Ropes" - G__Part3 - End at stg 100
"Riverwood" - G__Part4 - End at stg 200
"A Guard in Distress" - G__Part5 - End at stg 110
"The Best Cheese" - G__Part6 - End at stg 130
"Pointlessness" - G__Part7 - End at stg 50
"The Big Day" - G__Part8 - End at stg 200
"The Big Day Prep" - G__Part8_Pre - End at stg 30
"Devu Vu" - G__Part9 - End at stg 110
"Honeymoon" - G__Part10 - YES at stg 200 / NO at stg 250

Afterword

When I started this mod, the plan was the create a "normal" sex-filled mod for gay men. The player would become a guard, do the boring things that guards in the game do, and have tons of sex.

Things started to change when I had the idea of having the courier turn up, but without anything to deliver. Someone (the mod developer, clearly) had fucked up and sent him for nothing. On top of that, Ulrorn, took on a life of his own. His immersion-breaking conversation just flowed. The mod went from serious, to totally silly, very quickly after that. I went back and changed a few bits in earlier parts to make the transition from "serious" to "silly" a bit less jarring.

I also decided to poke fun at the game in general, gamers, and mods. Like for example the part called "Pointlessness", which takes aim at mods which seem to send you chasing all round Skyrim for no real reason other than... making you run round pointlessly.

I am very well aware that some won't like this. I won't apologize. I won't change it. Making this mod was the most fun I've had since I started modding. If you don't like it, uninstall it and move on. For those who do like it, you will end up with a husband and a potential follower - and hopefully have a laugh or two along the way. :)

88x31.png NOTE: This mod is released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. In other words, feel free to make changes to the mod in any way you like, and upload the changed version. You do not need to ask permission. If you do so, you must credit me, and your version must be free. Further, you also need to credit any other mods used as resources, including those used in my original. Your own creation must in turn be released under these same conditions.

Standard Disclaimer

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Nap was here. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. If the flow controls supplied are not installed, this unit will not operate properly. Keep out of reach of children. When this set is used with other equipment, if the picture is not stable or the buzz sound is heard, try to change the mutual position of relevant equipment or take enough distance between them. This unit not labeled for retail sale. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. Close cover before striking. Mind the gap. No merchantability expressed or implied. Parental discretion is advised. Sold as a novelty item only. Although robust enough for general use, adventures into the esoteric periphery may reveal unexpected quirks. Not available in stores. May cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added. Not designed or intended for use in on-line control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Container may explode if heated. May contain traces of various nuts and seeds.

This supersedes all previous notices.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/25/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    See description
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hi there, I have a silly question that that I hope doesn't; offend you, but I was wondering if I can use a female PC to play this mod? Sounds like a fun quest/mod to try out, but I usually play as a female in my game. If not I'm totally cool with making a guy to play this (I tend to make new characters every week or so anyways), just a question of if it will break things as a girl.

Guest ffabris

Hi there, I have a silly question that that I hope doesn't; offend you, but I was wondering if I can use a female PC to play this mod? Sounds like a fun quest/mod to try out, but I usually play as a female in my game. If not I'm totally cool with making a guy to play this (I tend to make new characters every week or so anyways), just a question of if it will break things as a girl.

You can yes - I didn't include any limitation (eg, the quest will still start up just fine). However, the all dialog, scenes, etc, assume a male player.

So, M2M is both required and recommended? I'm only asking because I can't install M2M without saves CTD-ing (my own fault) and I noticed it wasn't a master.

Also, would Humorous Naked Comments work as well as No Naked Comments? It replaces the usual naked comments and makes male NPCs say things like "By Ysmir! That's impressive!"  and females comment on the size of your... hammer. And similar.

Because of my complete ignorance in these matters, may I ask why the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch is almost always required? I mean, it is a big file which causes embarassment to my machine added to other mods. And the other thing is that it almost overwrites all my game in English while it's not. So, is it really so mandatory? Couldn'it it be just an useful option? Sorry, it's just out of curiosity.

Because of my complete ignorance in these matters, may I ask why the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch is almost always required? I mean, it is a big file which causes embarassment to my machine added to other mods. And the other thing is that it almost overwrites all my game in English while it's not. So, is it really so mandatory? Couldn'it it be just an useful option? Sorry, it's just out of curiosity.

People require USLEEP because USLEEP fixes tons of bugs in the game and lots of people use it. If they weren't to make it a requirement, their own mods might break on USLEEP setups or -- worse -- break USLEEP.

Basically, it's the classic problem of incompatibility.

hey mr fabris. great idea as usual. lots of fun. just one bug at this point,

between quest 6 and 7, cheese(part6) ends with the captain saying he will arrange our marriage, dismisses ulrorn and says to me i have something for you meanwhile, and he walks away. quest cheese ends, and then nothing. its been a week in game time, no courrier.

i checked in console , all part G__Part6 stage completed to 210, except stage 200. i then tried to kickstart setstage G__part7 10 to 50, nothing either.

did i break my game again lol, or you have a suggestion maybe?

Guest ffabris

Hello! Thanks for the mod, but i have some issue. First quest ends . "Joining the Guards" And i am stuck. As i understand i have to go talk to the captain and there are no dialogues...

Hum. See the Troubleshooting section on the download page; please use the guide there to find out exactly where you're stuck. Has the second part started at all? (G__Part2) If not, that likely means that the mod cannot fill aliases ... and that section don't need many. Most likely cause would be no male guards in the Whiterun dungeon.

So, M2M is both required and recommended? I'm only asking because I can't install M2M without saves CTD-ing (my own fault) and I noticed it wasn't a master.

Also, would Humorous Naked Comments work as well as No Naked Comments? It replaces the usual naked comments and makes male NPCs say things like "By Ysmir! That's impressive!"  and females comment on the size of your... hammer. And similar.

You can do with M2M because yes, it isn't a master. However, one sex scene is hard coded to use an M2M animation. Once you get to it, the sex act simply will fail if you don't have M2M installed.

As for the naked comments mod, use any you like, or none at all. I recommended that one because you wind up being naked a lot and comments might become annoying. ;)

4onen gave a far better answer than I could have. ;) I'll add one thing: when I start a mod, I always add USLEEP as a master, right at the start. Then when I am finished, I run my mod through TES5Edit, and do "Clean Masters". That removes any master that isn't referenced.  Therefore, if my mod doesn't touch anything that USLEEP fixes, it will be removed as a master. If it isn't removed, then my mod is changing something that USLEEP fixed, and so remains.

between quest 6 and 7, cheese(part6) ends with the captain saying he will arrange our marriage, dismisses ulrorn and says to me i have something for you meanwhile, and he walks away. quest cheese ends, and then nothing. its been a week in game time, no courrier.

i checked in console , all part G__Part6 stage completed to 210, except stage 200. i then tried to kickstart setstage G__part7 10 to 50, nothing either.

Check if part7 even starts, please. If it doesn't, then again, unfilled aliases, and again, likely a guard. No male living uninjured guards in Rorikstead.

Part6 stage 200 will only complete if you said no to Ulrorn. If you said yes, it is skipped. So that's fine. :)

Check if part7 even starts, please. If it doesn't, then again, unfilled aliases, and again, likely a guard. No male living uninjured guards in Rorikstead.

Part6 stage 200 will only complete if you said no to Ulrorn. If you said yes, it is skipped. So that's fine. :)

Possibly my own fault then, some of those guards are futa. will investigate further. and no, part 7 couldnt be kickstarted, none of the stage activate anything. the aliases referred to might be futa guards. again, my own fault. sorry.

Hi! Great mod! I really wish to try it out. :shy:

But unfortunatly I can't start the quest.
At game start I recieve the notification that mod is installed but Whiterun guards don't have necessary dialogue options.
I checked quest stage progress and G__PART1 stage 0 is 0. I tried to put quest stages further by using console but there is still no dialogue options.

Guest ffabris

Possibly my own fault then, some of those guards are futa. will investigate further. and no, part 7 couldnt be kickstarted, none of the stage activate anything. the aliases referred to might be futa guards. again, my own fault. sorry.

No sorry needed! :) Yeah, I guess that futa are considered as female by the vanilla game.

At game start I recieve the notification that mod is installed but Whiterun guards don't have necessary dialogue options.

I checked quest stage progress and G__PART1 stage 0 is 0. I tried to put quest stages further by using console but there is still no dialogue options.

If Part1 won't start, then possible reasons:

• No Whiterun Captain available (this mod will use either Caius or Sinmir, depending on who conrols Whiterun)
  • some other mod has changed the location ID of the guard barracks
  • not enough male guards in the barracks (2 are required, not sleeping)
  • bed designated for the player not available (moved/removed by some other mod)
  • chest next to the bed unavailable (see above)

i had a similar problem , after completing Before the storm, the mod wouldn't start even with setstage. i made a save and quit, deinstalled the mod, loaded again, made a new save, quit again, reinstall the mod and it all worked fine.  even with half the guard being futa on my install, it worked tru the first six quest no problem. it also works with my girl and futa test char.

You can do with M2M because yes, it isn't a master. However, one sex scene is hard coded to use an M2M animation. Once you get to it, the sex act simply will fail if you don't have M2M installed.

As for the naked comments mod, use any you like, or none at all. I recommended that one because you wind up being naked a lot and comments might become annoying. wink.png

Suspicions confirmed - thanks. smile.png

Guest ffabris

i had a similar problem , after completing Before the storm, the mod wouldn't start even with setstage. i made a save and quit, deinstalled the mod, loaded again, made a new save, quit again, reinstall the mod and it all worked fine.  even with half the guard being futa on my install, it worked tru the first six quest no problem. it also works with my girl and futa test char.

Just to note... the reason that "Before the Storm" needs to be completed, is that there are no guards at Riverwood till then. "Riverwood" - G__Part4 - needs one such (male) guard. Part1 doesn't. Nor does Part6, since Rorikstead always has guards (in the base game, at least).

However, overall, the mod should be started after "Before the Storm", or you'll get stuck at Part4. But for issues with Part1 or Part6, "Before the Storm" is not relevant.

Suspicions confirmed - thanks. smile.png

Welcome :)

Guest ffabris

Yaaaa!  You got it finished!  Looks fabulous.  But then, It's made by you; so of course it would be.  :P;):)

:blush:   Thank you!

It didn't help unfortunately

If Part1 won't start, then possible reasons:

• No Whiterun Captain available (this mod will use either Caius or Sinmir, depending on who conrols Whiterun)
  • some other mod has changed the location ID of the guard barracks
  • not enough male guards in the barracks (2 are required, not sleeping)
  • bed designated for the player not available (moved/removed by some other mod)
  • chest next to the bed unavailable (see above)

Captain Caius is available

Location ID is the same

I use your SkyHunks mode so there is quite enough guards

Player bed presents (I checked it by moving quest further through console)

The chest is also available

Thre quest does not start but continues by using console so part2 starts correctly after setting part1 stage 100 but dialogue options still don't appear.

I tried to disable some mod which might affect guards dialogues but no success.

In my papirus I found this:

G__Part1 Start

[07/27/2016 - 12:51:14PM] Error: Cannot call IsDisabled() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[G__Utils (BE005902)].g__utils.Restoreactor() - "G__Utils.psc" Line 301

[G__Part1 (BE005901)].G__Part1.SetupQuest() - "G__Part1.psc" Line 201

[G__Part1 (BE005901)].G__Part1.Fragment_0() - "G__Part1.psc" Line 164

[07/27/2016 - 12:51:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp42"

stack:

[G__Utils (BE005902)].g__utils.Restoreactor() - "G__Utils.psc" Line 301

[07/27/2016 - 12:51:14PM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[G__Utils (BE005902)].g__utils.Restoreactor() - "G__Utils.psc" Line 304

[07/27/2016 - 12:51:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp42"

stack:

[G__Utils (BE005902)].g__utils.Restoreactor() - "G__Utils.psc" Line 304

[07/27/2016 - 12:51:14PM] Error: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[G__Part1 (BE005901)].G__Part1.SetupQuest() - "G__Part1.psc" Line 202

[07/27/2016 - 12:51:14PM] Error: Cannot call MoveToPackageLocation() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[G__Part1 (BE005901)].G__Part1.SetupQuest() - "G__Part1.psc" Line 203

[07/27/2016 - 12:51:14PM] Error: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[G__Part1 (BE005901)].G__Part1.SetupQuest() - "G__Part1.psc" Line 205

[07/27/2016 - 12:51:14PM] Error: Cannot call MoveToPackageLocation() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[G__Part1 (BE005901)].G__Part1.SetupQuest() - "G__Part1.psc" Line 206

My load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

EFFCore.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

daymoyl.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

KS Hairdo's.esp

paradise_halls.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

SkyUI.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

XPMSE.esp

TheCoenaculiMALE.esp

KJ Tattoos 2K.esp

WyldMenuPlugMale.esp

IxumsTatts.esp

Brows.esp

Beards.esp

Male Presets 2-3.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

MagicSneakAttack.esp

BetterMagic_FULL.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

SleepTight.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

UIExtensions.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp

DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp

Headtracking.esp

dovahkiinrelax.esp

DineWithFollowers.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

AnotherEnchantEffect.esp

Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp

GayAllureAndLoversInsightPerks.esp

TradeBarter.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

Populated Prisons.esp

Immersive Patrols II.esp

ETaC - Complete.esp

ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp

ETaC - Smelters.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_ETaC-Patch.esp

Open-air bath in cities - Yukemuri Skyrim.esp

FIG.esp

BHTNF.esp

HSTNF.esp

VHTNF.esp

hjerimtnf.esp

proudspiremanortnf.esp

LakeviewBathhouse.esp

HF-Forts and Hot tubs.esp

Warmstone.esp

RiftenGarret.esp

SolitudeTheLuckySkeeverHome.esp

Tel Ascadia V-1.4.esp

sanctuarycleanup.esp

Candle Pond Ranch Default Mannequin.esp

SeverinManorBathroom.esp

BlackthornManor.esp

Llevas - Athis Replacer.esp

SVTorvar.esp

Trent Follower.esp

LadyKdCirclets.esp

Hoamaii-IronArmor.esp

HoamaiiGannicusArmor.esp

HoamaiiChaurusMashup.esp

The Well Dressed Mage.esp

ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

Pauldrons.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

Ezuka's Wedding Rings.esp

ArmoredCircletsQuickFox.esp

FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp

Gri_Scarf_and_Gugel.esp

Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp

Cloaks.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp

Northborn Fur Hoods.esp

CraftableHoods.esp

PrometheusCapes.esp

AsharaDimonizedDress.esp

AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

AsharaImperialOutfit.esp

Earrings Set1.esp

NosPiercedEarsAll.esp

NippleRingsForMen.esp

K2SOSPiercings.esp

Torcs_35.esp

SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp

SL01AmuletsSkyrimDGDB_Outfit.esp

StavesofSkyrim.esp

DovahBlingJewelryStandalone.esp

[sAM] Barbarian Loincloths and Accessories.esp

zzEstrus.esp

The Manipulator.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

M2M_Animations.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

BDVanillaCritters.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Devious Devices For Him.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SexistGuards.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

LoversComfort.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

Private Needs.esp

Private Needs Discreet.esp

Debauchery.esp

Scent of Sex.esp

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

NudeMaleBandits.esp

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp

Male Spriggans.esp

SlaveTats.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Revealing Armors.esp

SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp

SOS - Revealing DLC1 Conversion.esp

SOS - Revealing DLC2 Conversion.esp

Helemts Begone.esp

NPC_Overhaul_V2_.esp

SkyHunks.esp

Brothers.esp

AsharaQuestFollowers.esp

AsharaHirelings.esp

MoonstoneCastle.esp

NoNakedComments.esp

Tropical Skyrim.esp

Tropical Skyrim -- Birds.esp

Cocksmen Village.esp

Solitude Men's Club.esp

Riften Men's Club.esp

Windhelm Men's Club.esp

House of Men.esp

ElysiumEstate.esp

Brother's Keeper.esp

Being A Guard.esp

Candle Pond Gay.esp

Brandywine.esp

Blackthorn Patch.esp

RevampedExteriorFog.esp

Dragonbornfogdistance.esp

keeperpossiblefix.esp

FNIS.esp

Guest ffabris

Thre quest does not start but continues by using console so part2 starts correctly after setting part1 stage 100 but dialogue options still don't appear.

I tried to disable some mod which might affect guards dialogues but no success.

In my papirus I found this:

Papyrus shows what we already know: aliases aren't filling. Those errors are due to force starting the quest with unfilled aliases. The code is trying to use them but failing.

The load doesn't tell me much as I have no clue what most of those mods are.

In short, we're no wiser than before, I'm afraid. And I have no clue what it is about your setup that prevents part1 from starting. But something is.

Btw, might want to actually verify that you have at least 2 male guards in the barracks - that being the barracks at the back of WR, not where Caius sleeps.

Added: it is worth noting that having the needed NPCs isn't enough. They also have to belong to their respective vanilla factions. It may be that some mod you have installed is altering those, in which case aliases won't fill. For example, guards must belong to GuardWhiterunFaction, the captain must belong to JobGuardCaptainFaction.(I add faction checks to ensure that the aliases don't fill with prisoners, or other totally unrelated NPCs).

It is quite entertaining and I really enjoyed it.

The only problem I have is ... umm... now I want to quit my current job and enlist as a Whiterun guard.   :cool:

Hahaha.... :D glad you enjoyed it!