SexLab I need help

What? LOL.. try to change setting in 'sexlab' MCM menu, there's an option to switch the actor behavior from male to female and viseversa.

How I do? "Sex Journal" "Animaton Settings" etc. Where?

Sex Journal, last option on the first column.. make a screenshot so i can see

Ok make a screen of animation setting

http://imgur.com/a/5fPCo

Tick on 'Filter Gay/Lesbian Animations', start a new sex scene with a woman and see if the problem is fixed.

I do but same. Don't work :(

look at this http://imgur.com/a/MThb7 :(

You're fucked up in any of the terms! Haha xD joking, by the way that's strange.. it's like your male player is recognized as a woman, not sure how to fix it since i don't never got this problem :/ wich of the temples is the one where you made the last screen? can't recognize it

try as Wulfgear suggested. if not work, open the showracemenu (type showracemenu) on console, change sex in woman, close the menu, exit the dungeon, reopen the showracemenu and come back as a Male, now close the showracemenu and go back into the temple, see if it works, it's not an official fix, but it could worth it.

EDIT: Not 'Sexlab debug (Target)' use the 'Self' instead'

try as Wulfgear suggested. if not work, open the showracemenu (type showracemenu) on console, change sex in woman, close the menu, exit the dungeon, reopen the showracemenu and come back as a Male, now close the showracemenu and go back into the temple, see if it works, it's not an official fix, but it could worth it.

(Self) is not working

(Self) is not working

Ok try doing what i suggested, if it don't work, meh, i give up, i'm not that expert

(Self) is not working

Ok try doing what i suggested, if it don't work, meh, i give up, i'm not that expert

Don't work. I gonna cry :( What the fuck is that

http://imgur.com/a/qVqfa

Hello everyone. I installed this mod. After I started game. My gender is male. I using Sexlab and she is fucking me. But I want fuck. What can I do?

Simple answer:  hit the '=' key to swap actors and move on...

Longer answer:  The position of the actors (who is fucking who) is normally controlled by the mod calling sexlab (defeat, submit, SLEN, matchmaker, AA, whatever).  The order passed normally determines the position of the actors.  There are some settings in SexLab that might correct SOME of this, but it really is up to the mod asking SexLab to run the animation.  But again, hit the swap key (the '=' is the default key, settable in SexLab MCM) and move on.

Hello everyone. I installed this mod. After I started game. My gender is male. I using Sexlab and she is fucking me. But I want fuck. What can I do?

Simple answer:  hit the '=' key to swap actors and move on...

Longer answer:  The position of the actors (who is fucking who) is normally controlled by the mod calling sexlab (defeat, submit, SLEN, matchmaker, AA, whatever).  The order passed normally determines the position of the actors.  There are some settings in SexLab that might correct SOME of this, but it really is up to the mod asking SexLab to run the animation.  But again, hit the swap key (the '=' is the default key, settable in SexLab MCM) and move on.

Thanks

game crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing crashing HELP

Archived