View File

Terminatort800.jpg

20160724192757_1.jpg

20160724192803_1.jpg

20160725003034_1.jpg

http://www.thepcmasterrace.com/fallout-4-terminator-mod-download/

Become the Terminator!

Mod by wapeddell

Special Thanks to CPU for helping with the Script.

Special Thanks to Paranoia with helping with the mod.

Description:

Be the TERMINATOR! Description: You will get the Terminator T800 added to your inventory upon starting the game along with the perk that disables falling damage. Everyone the MOD is MEANT to REMOVE PIPBOY IN 3RD PERSON. 3rd person is when you can see your character. In 1ST PERSON the PIPBOY works. I deliberately removed the Pipboy in 3rd person. PLEASE DON'T SPAM MY PIPBOY ISN'T WORKING. THE PIPBOY WORKS IN 1ST PERSON ONLY WITH THIS MOD ENABLED. You will be given no fall damage and a lot of resistance to everything in the game. The armor rating is 100.

as far as others asking for synth replacer i would rather have it as a build-able robot at the robot work bench having a army of (T-70 T-400 Endo, T-500 Endo, T-800, T-900 this model being from that tv show and the TS-300 the real synths of the Terminator world "The TS-300 is a stealth Infiltrator featuring ceramic endoskeletons and personality transfer software to create undetectable one-off copies of real human beings." and last but not least the T-3000 and T-5000 from the last move were the T-3000 being the cybog that john connor was turned into in the last move and the T-5000 skynet it self)

ps and yes i know i left out a number of other models like the t-infinity (the only one with a build in time displacement equipment aka TDE aka time machine) and the T-1000, liquid metal shapechanger from the 2nd moive as well as the T-X the hybrid of the T-950 with the T-1000 from the moive Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines as they would be way to hard to make in game

as far as others asking for synth replacer i would rather have it as a build-able robot at the robot work bench having a army of (T-70 T-400 Endo, T-500 Endo, T-800, T-900 this model being from that tv show and the TS-300 the real synths of the Terminator world "The TS-300 is a stealth Infiltrator featuring ceramic endoskeletons and personality transfer software to create undetectable one-off copies of real human beings." and last but not least the T-3000 and T-5000 from the last move were the T-3000 being the cybog that john connor was turned into in the last move and the T-5000 skynet it self)

ps and yes i know i left out a number of other models like the t-infinity (the only one with a build in time displacement equipment aka TDE aka time machine) and the T-1000, liquid metal shapechanger from the 2nd moive as well as the T-X the hybrid of the T-950 with the T-1000 from the moive Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines as they would be way to hard to make in game

Too much model mate, but yea make it into robot work bench sounds fun.

Too much model mate, but yea make it into robot work bench sounds fun.

i was not saying do all of them i was saying that there is a ton to pick from and the younger ones like the T-400 would be more easy to make as there more box like and take alot less work to model

PS: also Ada has the same animation as a the T-800 from the first move with its blown off legs pulling it self across the floor

also on a side note back when comic cross overs were a thing there was a comic called Robocop vs Terminator and it was really alex murphy mind coming into contact with the skynet program that made skynet self aware and start the war with man and due to this Alex was forced to hide within skynet it self for years till the TDE was made so he can go back and kill the skynet satellite before it went online in one time line and in other time lines

so yea Robocop is part of Terminator too....-_-

oh and lets not forget there was also the Alien vs Predator vs Terminator as well as Terminator vs Superman

V_V............ anyway here is a photo of the T-400 Endo

This is a T-400 Endo Model

T400_rusty.jpg

i also though about Chappie as well but the one i really would love to see is hammerstein from abc warriors (mech body guard from first Judge Dredd Movie back in1995 with sylvester stallone) i even went so far to make a post about it in nexus but no one even took the time to reply to the post i made the post due to the fact that Hammerstein back story fell in line with fallout alot more then anything else ive seen so far

From the post

"So i was watching the move Judge Dredd (the 1995 one with sylvester stallone) on tv

when i saw the Robot Hammerstein and was like that would be so cool killing stuff and as a follower

then i looked into his back story to be shocked that it was so close to how fallout is and that

moives with backgrounds like Judge Dredd help make Fallout what it is today

then i found out Hammerstein had hits own back story as a comic as part of the ABC Warroirs

Hammerstein is a pre/post nuclear apocalypse Robot soldier (think bad ass vietnam vet killing machine)"

Link to post (photos and video in it)

DLC automatron robot addon ABC Warrior Hammerstein

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...