Signatures causing issues?

Halstrom

Anyone else experienced this?

I found I couldn't view this forum page properly, it kept locking up, I reloaded it fresh a few times, same problem only this mod page. I've had signatures turned off for 99% of my time in LL and only turned signatures back on a couple of weeks ago to get some links from someones signature.

I've had them disabled because a few people where using huge pictures and hogging the pages with signatures bigger than their postings.

I turned signatures back off and now this page loads fine.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61618-i-human-redux/page-12?do=findComment&comment=1622613

I don't suppose we could get an option to just turn pictures off in signatures?

In case somebody has a signature bigger than 600X250, or contains animated content, you are free to report it.

Moderators will clean it.

In case somebody has a signature bigger than 600X250, or contains animated content, you are free to report it.

Moderators will clean it.

Even 600x250 is annoying to me when scrolling down a forum page at times over 50% of the content is peoples signature pictures, most of the time they aren't even a banner for a mod, just a picture of some character with big boobs :P

I've turned them off again probably for good anyway till the next site software upgrade. I'm just pointing out that additional pictures can cause forum browsing issues and that possibly there's even a gif or something in one of the person on that pages signatures rendering their post as unreadable to people with signatures turned on.

To answer the question...

I am not having problem loading any threads including the one that you are referencing. Must be on your end that is causing the problem for you.

My signature is HUGE. Fricking HUGE that is why I place it in a spoiler ;).
Works quite well. People can check it if they want and ignore it if they want as well.

To answer the question...

I am not having problem loading any threads including the one that you are referencing. Must be on your end that is causing the problem for you.

My signature is HUGE. Fricking HUGE that is why I place it in a spoiler ;).

Works quite well. People can check it if they want and ignore it if they want as well.

Your signature is pretty much only text.

Yes, it uses a ton of space, but because of the spoiler it works really well.

The problem are signatures with heavy weight images, and with no spoiler.

I turn some signatures off use my handy dandy picture remover for some and if I come across ones that are huge or gif I send them in as well as if I come across any gif avatars. I saw one the other day that had a signature picture that was as big as my computer screen.

Archived