Help with More Nasty Creatures Mod

ShantyMan

Hey guys,

Basically I need some help with the more nasty creatures mod as I've tried everything and at my wits end. I've got all of the required mods installed and have the plugins all set to load in the order that was specified. Each of the mods are also set up to their latest version. I have also setup the FNIS path correctly in the NMM that I use.

The problem that I have is that when I load a save that I have that has 0 mods previously saved into it, or if I start a new game, Skyrim will crash right as the loading screen finishes. The game seems to run fine with sexlab and other mods until I enable the More Nasty Creatures mod so I believe this is the problem. Occasionally when I manage to get it to load, I will get "creatures framework api not found" which is why I have creatures framework 1.1.0 on my list but not enabled.

Heres what my FNIS says when I update it (no errors):

FNIS Behavior V6.3   7/23/2016 9:39:31 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
0_master usage: 3.9 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

1651 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

I've also attached the images of my mod lists and plugins. Any help would be appreciated!

post-1134020-0-20547800-1469328168_thumb.jpg
post-1134020-0-57695800-1469328172_thumb.jpg

Ok, so I reinstalled and applied the latest version of creature framework that I had on my mod list (1.1.0-pre2) and the crashing persisted. So instead I installed an earlier framework (1.1.0-pre1) and the crashing seems to have stopped but now I get the "Creatures framework API not found" error. The creature framework tab that should be in MCM is also not there. Any ideas?

wait what? where's HDT physics extensions? pretty sure that's required. *scratches head* maybe that's only needed for bouncy stuff? hmm...oh, wait. that's your problem. you need to use the mirror links for downloading MNC (first option is the fomod) the newest version with newest creature framework (rc12)

Archived