looking for info with audicity

badbat111

is there a way to take a voice clip in audicity and edit it to make it sound like the voice is gagged

i tryed editing it with low pass but that sounds like its in a diffrent room not gagged effect

if someone does know how to do it could you please post a step by step process for a noob like me ?

You might try playing around with a bandpass filter instead of as lowpass filter; I assume

there must be a bandpass feature or plugin (I use Reaper). Try playing around with the

center/resonant frequency and varying the Q/bandwidth. I'd focus on the frequencies below

500 Hz as a starting point, and see where that gets you.

You might try playing around with a bandpass filter instead of as lowpass filter; I assume

there must be a bandpass feature or plugin (I use Reaper). Try playing around with the

center/resonant frequency and varying the Q/bandwidth. I'd focus on the frequencies below

500 Hz as a starting point, and see where that gets you.

thanks ill try it out :)

Archived