Vista seems to have move files - do you want to move them back? O.o

Okay, so first of all, I am NOT using Win Vista. Sadly I'm on Win10 Pro.

My Oblivion was working fine (not counting the countless CTDs off course) until yesterday. 

When I started up OBMM yesterday, it just came up with that strange message, and I really don't know what that is, because I've never had that before.

OBMM/OBSE/OBGE are all up to date, Oblivion and SI run with the latest patch, the whole setup had never had a serious problem, but after that message came up... well... the game started to freeze just 5secs until 5 minutes into the game for no reason.

When I checked my data folder, I noticed that - god knows why - Oblivion's textures compressed and voices bsa files were completely missing, as well as SI's textures and voices bsa files. 

Seems that I can't do anything about that, other than reinstalling everything, but I wonder what made that happen in the first place? 

I had a strange ownership issue a while back. It was after I had done a complete re-install, OS and everything (win 8.1) and after installing steam, then morrowind, oblivion, and skyrim, I couldn't play oblivion. I wasn't the owner, neither was steam. Morrowind and skyrim ran no problem. I couldn't access the oblivion folder. (steam is on its own hdd), I couldn't uninstall from either steam or control panel. I ended up uninstalling steam, which removed everything except the oblivion folder, still unaccessible. Then formating the drive. After reinstall steam and oblivion (its honestly the only game I play) everything worked fine.

Archived