I can second this bug report of

-settlers and

-companions

undressing when equiped with new armory.

I also use the unlimited companion framework, as it seems to be essential for other mods i use

Same for me, and it seems to stop new Vault 88 Settlers from auto-equipping thier PipBoy.

I've traced down a peculiar bug. 

Mod crashes game when added via MO if game is on different drive. 100% reversible and reproducible. 

e.g. C:\fallout d:\MO => crash on startup

Sadly my SSD can't fit it all.

So I made a symlink from c: to d: and run MO through that. Seems to fix the problem. More testing later.

Yes, it works!

I'm getting some clipping, perhaps due to mixing of CBBE/JB bodies.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally buckled down and updated all the mods in my load order after 2+ months away from the game.

Also started a fresh save, the old one was getting out of hand with load order issues and too many mods.

Now updating my mod feels like much less of a daunting task.

The only changes from v0.08 to v0.09 are:

•  Made it so settlers, townspeople, and companions shouldn't get underwear from this mod. They shouldn't get stripped either, so hopefully the issue people are having with NPCs reverting to their base outfits is resolved.
    (This is accomplished via simply adding an IsHostileToPlayer check, something I should've had since the beginning. Sorry!)
  •  Changed bra slot from 61 to 59. Panties are still on slot 58. Hopefully this fixes issues with mods that unequip pip-boys, and some other mods that add items/equipment/effects to NPCs.
    (Looking at my mod with fresh eyes, I realize that I probably could've used slots 33 and 58 for the two pieces of underwear. For some reason, I didn't think I should use the body slot for underwear, I guess that was back when I hoped the undies would actually be underneath bodyslot clothes.)

I only did limited testing of 0.09, but spawning friendly/neutral females via console (Brotherhood and Minute(wo)men), they didn't get undies in their inventory and didn't get stripped. Then I spawned some female raiders and they did get undies in their inventory and did get stripped and the undies appeared properly.

I'm sorry it took me two months to fix what should've taken two days.

While I know this is LoversLab, I was wondering if with your next update you might include an option (or separate esp) to just strip them down to their undies instead of naked. That way you could have another form of NeverNude with a lot more variety in the unides. (For those who are occasionally in a SFW situation...)

Sorry, still no solution from me for this issue.

But I wanted to address this subject again cuz there's a possible alternative out there now.

If you're up for it, you could try this mod: Unique Female NPC Bodies I CBBE Body and Skin Overhaul

It's basically a new-and-improved version of the outdated mod that I linked to in my previous wall-of-text response.

What you could do is build a bunch of different undies-clad bodies in BodySlide, and set those as the various FemaleBody nifs provided in that mod. You could get 2 or 3 different sets of undies per faction, which ain't too bad for variety IMO.

Disclaimer, I haven't tried that mod yet so I don't know exactly how it works.

Of course, even if you do that for yourself, I'd still need to make an alternate version of my mod that simply doesn't include any undies. Which wouldn't be hard but might take an hour or two, so let me know if you're legit interested in that.

Eventually, if I have time, I'd like to add an option to my mod to not strip the undies via combat (but one can unequip them via inventory if they want), if the player gets tired of all the pure nakedness. But the principle of that option would be undermined whenever the engine lags and the nude body pops up for 1 or 2 seconds before the undies appear (which currently happens sometimes).

Atleast it got fixed,

Thanks! :)

I hope it got fixed, anyway. Please let me know if the new version still has the issue you described before.

Females who had the issue before might still have it. They'll definitely still have all the extra undies in their inventory, but hopefully they won't get any more, and hopefully they'll stop reverting their clothes.

Another option for stripping down to underwear would be to just simply use an undie/bikini version of the base CBBE figure using BodySlide. Both Sporty Underwear and Lacy Underwear support this. This is a nevernude option that looks great but then you'd have to make a version of the mod that just strips armor pieces without adding any undies. Nowhere near as much variety as the current way but at least you'd always have a non-nude figure when stripped (by your mod or manually while looting).

I also noticed that if a combatant doesn't get stripped by the mod (e.g., one-shotted) that when her armor is looted she goes naked without her undies equipped. Fixing this would require some more serious code so I'm not sure how to handle that...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, peeps. For various reasons I had to build a new PC and start Fallout 4 from scratch.

Lost all my mods, load order, and WIP mod files from the old PC.

Currently I'm just trying to get my personal must-have list of mods up and running again, then I will start a new playthrough with my latest-upload version of SEVC (which I still personally haven't used after initial testing), so more fixes may come eventually as I try it out more.

For some reason my PC is able to be stripped... and it deletes the clothing, which is the annoying part for me. I have this and Hmm What to Wear, and it seems only the clothes in that mod are having the issue. My underwear can't be destroyed like the clothes. Help?

Hmm. That shouldn't be happening due to my mod, but I guess anything's possible.

I haven't looked at my mod in months, but to my knowledge there's nothing in my .esp that ever tries to attach the "I can be combat-stripped" effect to the player.

So that doesn't happen with all armors, just the clothes specifically added through HWTW?

That might be a feature of HWTW then, the optional Break Undies component.
I think that mod works by inserting the HWTW-specific clothes into a list when the player equips them, and when the player gets hit, there's a X% chance of one of those items being removed and destroyed.

My SEVC scripts never destroy equipment, so it must be HWTW-related.

I was having some minor issues with Raiders, presumably due to conflicts with HWTW NPC Implement and my mod, and to be honest my old load order was a sloppy mess.

With my new playthrough I'm going to stick to just SEVC so I can test it by itself before worrying too much about compatibility with overlapping features from other mods.
(By which I mean I'm going to disable the .esp(s) of HWTW just to make sure my mod works without it, but I'm still using the meshes since my mod relies on some of them. I definitely didn't forget that, whoops.)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, peeps. For various reasons I had to build a new PC and start Fallout 4 from scratch.

Lost all my mods, load order, and WIP mod files from the old PC.

Currently I'm just trying to get my personal must-have list of mods up and running again, then I will start a new playthrough with my latest-upload version of SEVC (which I still personally haven't used after initial testing), so more fixes may come eventually as I try it out more.

For some reason my PC is able to be stripped... and it deletes the clothing, which is the annoying part for me. I have this and Hmm What to Wear, and it seems only the clothes in that mod are having the issue. My underwear can't be destroyed like the clothes. Help?

Hmm. That shouldn't be happening due to my mod, but I guess anything's possible.

I haven't looked at my mod in months, but to my knowledge there's nothing in my .esp that ever tries to attach the "I can be combat-stripped" effect to the player.

So that doesn't happen with all armors, just the clothes specifically added through HWTW?

That might be a feature of HWTW then, the optional Break Undies component.

I think that mod works by inserting the HWTW-specific clothes into a list when the player equips them, and when the player gets hit, there's a X% chance of one of those items being removed and destroyed.

My SEVC scripts never destroy equipment, so it must be HWTW-related.

I was having some minor issues with Raiders, presumably due to conflicts with HWTW NPC Implement and my mod, and to be honest my old load order was a sloppy mess.

With my new playthrough I'm going to stick to just SEVC so I can test it by itself before worrying too much about compatibility with overlapping features from other mods.

(By which I mean I'm going to disable the .esp(s) of HWTW just to make sure my mod works without it, but I'm still using the meshes since my mod relies on some of them. I definitely didn't forget that, whoops.)

I met with the same issue, and I LIKE it :-P  my problem is: I don't see female raiders getting stripped during combat, I saw their weapon drops instead.  only my player character strips ... that's unfair ...

sorry, my fault, I didn't activate your mod yet .... so it's definitely a HMM feather : player lost her clothings during combat. this two mods work together, Nice!

• 2 months later...

Hey SquigglySwag, just wanted to say great job on this.  I tested v0.09 out for a few hours playing large battle quests and it did great.  Stuff I noticed, in case it helps anyone:

- Everyone has their own tastes, and this mod is easy to customize.  I didn't want all the underwear mod dependencies, but I do have the Lacy Underwear mod installed, so I just opened up the SS_Strip_MonitorEffect magic effect in Creation Kit, went to script properties on the attached SS_Strip_MonitorScript, and changed all the bra/panty entries to Lacy Underwear.  It still gives good variety with just that one mod.

- The health percentage triggers at which NPC's lose armor, and the odds of losing armor at each level, are easy to adjust by opening up the SS_Strip_MonitorScript in Creation Kit (choose edit source) and scrolling to the lines that have the %'s.  The script is also well documented, telling you what each section is.

- The .esp file has a bunch of NPC overrides for Raiders, Gunners, etc.  It appears earlier versions of the mod may have required this.  I just deleted all the overrides to avoid potential conflicts with other mods, and everything still works fine.

- Tested this out on Raiders, Gunners, Children of Atom, several modded NPC enemy factions- all tested without using the overrides in the .esp, and it all works great except in my game it didn't work on Institute NPC's, who I was on good terms with before shooting them up.

- Noticed that when using companions, if the companion hits the enemy NPC first, and then the player hits the NPC after that, the armor doesn't remove. 

- If testing by spawning say 15 female Raiders via console, the script can be hit or miss (probably some script lag going on or my companions are just getting to them first), but in any normal battle, it works flawlessly.

- I'd argue this mod is fairly immersive.  It's cool how in the base game you can see power armor getting destroyed, and this mod gives a similar result for regular armor.

Does anyone have a suggestion on configuring the script to treat hits to enemy NPC's by companions the same as if the player hits the NPC directly?  (The script is a work of art, I'm a little nervous to touch options other than the integer values without really digging into it and knowing for sure how the various sections of the script interact).

Thank you again for this awesome mod!

Your mod is amazing thus far.

If I may, I'd like to suggest some changes to the chances of stripping, based on weapon type.

Large caliber ballistic weapons (snipers, assault riffles) should have *probably* the lowest chance (perhaps 5% per hit to remove a piece of clothing)

My <<imersion>> senses tell me a minigun or a shotgun would probably do more damage to clothing so these should have slightly higher chances of removing clothing (~3% / hit on the minigun would be fabulous).

The weapons that should really tear off the clothing are sharp melee weapons, like the machete, the lead pipe with the mace enhancement or the hatchet (like the one in your screen). Also, the flamer should have pretty high chances of burning off those clothes ;)

Thank you for your work thus far in any case. Cheers. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm sorry, I'm not playing Fallout 4 any more, some crazy modder has messed up the game, I have to first find the mistake and since I almost no English, the translations makes kindly Google, that may take a while. For luck, there is still Skyrim,;)).

Translation error makes google;)

gucky4linux

> german: Wenn jemand deutsch kann, dann kann er / sie mir mit Fallout 4 helfen ;)  <

• 2 months later...
On 1/1/2018 at 8:07 PM, kadsend said:

Is there a way to modify this to work on males as well? It seems fair for them to loose their clothing too :V 

(If you could make a newer version or even just help me do this by myself I would be very grateful ^^)

Great Mod!

Totally agree, is so satisfying to rip their armor off by hitting, but males receive no love in modding ;-; I would love one that have no undies too, to maximize compatibility and immersion I think (why would wastelanders need lacy underwear?). But yeah, modding is hard ;-; especially scripting...

• 4 months later...

@ SquigglySwag

Great mod. The only complaint I have is that the underwear mods this is compatible with seem to only have physics support for the full outfits, not the separate pieces like the bras and panties. Do you or anyone else know where I might find that? Or should I just add physics support myself?

• 4 months later...

This is very interesting! I would have just initiated the deficit.  But the undressing of the companions is still not solved. It would be good for the enemy to drop the clothes and wouldn't just disappear. The undressing companion is a huge fun.

(Ez roppant érdekes! Éppen kezdeményeztem volna a hiányt.... de a társak vetkőzése még mindig nem megoldott. Az ellenség esetében jó lenne ha ledobná a ruhákat és nem csak eltüntetné. Egy kapcsoló hozzá? Nagyon sajnálatos, hogy meghalt a fejlesztés... a vetkőző társ hatalmas móka.)

Spoiler

1587331861_Fallout42018-12-3123-13-59-92.jpg.9d71ba6ce8cb722f705358304f71a4be.jpg

267974462_lsdikgifmaker.gif.62ef507cc7a414cce28283999e791d77.gif

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/3/2021 at 7:49 AM, fervy said:

2 years later.. Hello! Is this compatible with the current AAF Violate and Human Resources / Knockout Framework? 

TL;DR: No or unlikely. Knockout Framework can be rather problematic at best. You're free to try it though.

Edited by Saya Scarlett