Mod deleted and repost ?

So, this is a question I have been wondering about for some times now...

Is it 'okay' to re-upload (here) a mod that has been completely deleted (on the Nexus), by the modder, overnight and with little explanation ?

There is this mod, for Fallout 4, that adds a decent number of glass ''structures, walls, floors and ceilings, rails, majestic stairs(player only), etc'', which no other mods *simply* do... like, just 'that', not combined with 10 other mods or that requires 3-4 mods in addition to make it work... You get the idea.

In short, it was a stand-alone mod, simple, efficient, practically unique... And now it's no more.

Is it thus acceptable to ''share again'' this mod here (and I want to make it VERY clear that I wouldn't even dare claim to have made it) ? To give people who used it and others who wish they could, the chance to download it ?

This seems unfair to deprive everyone of something, just because the original modder suddenly felt like being a jerk and nuke everything before leaving ?

But... I don't get 'why' a mod MUST die, just because someone, 1 person, wants to ?

That just don't sit well with me. I don't see the fairness in that. ...I just don't.

Shouldn't there be some kind of legacy left ?