Alternative Pregnant Clothes and Armor (expanded)

View File

File Name: Alternative Pregnant Clothes and Armor (non-EVE, skimpy)
File Submitter: minaemm
File Submitted: 22 Jul 2016 (update 10 Oct 2016)
File Category: Armor & Clothing

DESCRIPTION:

This whole project resulted out of a discussion with movomo, i have been working on this for the past few weeks, and most i inspected looked good in NifSkope. Some have some minor tearing, which i just think happens because the fabrics can't take the bigger bellies ;)

I recently installed a new game and decided to use the HFBE body as a base, so i converted all HGEC mods to that version, and then did the pregnancy conversions. I feel this may be more in line aesthetically.

I will still do standard HGEC to HFBP conversions if demands are made :) All uploads not marked HFB are still based on the "normal" HGEC body.

DETAILS:

I will upload my conversions here so people can TEST! it. Still very much BETA, so be forewarned. Sadly i could get no answer from Yuravica, so i am just going to go ahead and post it. If anybody has objections, please tell me, i will immediately pull it down then.

So i restructured the uploads, made available conversions of the bases to the HFB body, and changed all to the HFBPregnant stages. All are converted to E-Cup HFB (but you can still use the HGEC base, so no need for these conversions), then BBB'd if needed, then HFB preg1-3. Those may be a bit small for some of you, but all others seemed excessive to my eyes. I may do other conversions if demanded.

This should be much more intuitive now. If you have installed any of the basics, just overwrite the meshes with mine (the Pregnant ones don't need to overwrite, unless you have others installed beforehand). I suggest Wrye Bash to check any conflicts and overwrite as needed/wanted.

I recently installed a new game and decided to use the HFBE body as a base, so i converted all HGEC mods to that version, and then did the pregnancy conversions. I feel this may be more in line aesthetically.

I will still do standard HGEC to HFBP conversions if demands are made :) All uploads not marked HFB are still based on the "normal" HGEC body. And of course you need the base mod, before the pregnant version makes sense.

INSTALL:

BAIN ready. Use WryeBash, or unzip the meshes folder manually. It will only add or overwrite files that are named "_prg#", so do not worry about screwing anything up. If you want to use the HFB basic conversions, then just let it overwrite. You still need all the originals first though.

Note on the Mass Outfit Redesign alternate (unreasonable) versions. I kept the original file paths, as they came from Myst42's version, so you will need to still rename/overwrite them as you please yourself. Please follow Myst42's instructions in their readme on how to do that. (I suggest extraction of Myst's files someplace safe, then just extract mine over that, then rename and install into Oblvion.)

7zip archive. Should open with pretty much any modern unrar/unzip program though.

UPDATE log:

Update 06-08:
-Added conversions for MassOutfitRedesign by Myst42 to HFBE (original available here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/1147-mass-outfit-redesign/ or here), as well as kingkongs overhaul from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1738-replaceroverhaul-clothesarmor-hgec-e-ll/

-In addition to that, pregnant variants of the above, as well as AveBrave's collection, originals here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/212-aves-mod-selection/

You WILL need the originals, for the textures at least (and replacer .esp's). Give them credit, i just converted as i could.

Update 05:
-Added Derida collection (which includes Sword Dancer, Gloria & Trish, and Kirin)
-Added R18PN collection (which includes Complete Lingerie collection, Iruma, Mina, and Romaje)

Update 04b.: Seperated into individual mods. If i missed anything, please just PM me, and i will make the changes. More armors/clorthes to come soon. I also take requests. You do NOT need to download the files called "MyPreg".

Requirements:

LAPF
TamagoClub
HiyokoClub
TamagoSetBody (to actually see the pregnant bodies automatically)
*SetBody Blockhead edition (recommended, not strictly needed)
*HFB Replacers for the textures and esp, if you use the pregnant versions of it (see download link above)
*Mass Outfit Redesign for the textures and esp, if you use the HFB replacer and/or pregnant versions of it (see download link above)
*LoversLabHGECLL for the textures and esp, if you use the HFB replacer and/or pregnant versions of it (see download link above)

(won't make sense without the above four, even though strictly they are not needed.)
Any maximum compatibility skeleton, like the one from LAPF, or Growlf's Universal Skeleton. (the only one you really need, so you won't get tearing and stretching)

(personal note)
This is my first ever upload, so bear with me. Constructive criticism welcome :) Also, if anybody can do in-game screen-shots of the various armors, i would be thankful. I barely change mine and collecting them all seems insane for just a photo op ;) So please share!

(plans going forward)
I am looking into making seamless versions of it all. After i convert all of the mods i have/want, i will update everything to seamless versions, fitting the heads from here http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44360/?. I realise that will take some texture modifications too, but i am reading up on that, so bear with me :cool: And no, it will NOT need OCO v2 or anything, it will be standalone.

Description Update:

So included in this pack is already, apart from the replacer variants:

Ozmo's Ivy armor.

Black Legion's Dark Illusion

Cenobite's Full Metal Bikini II or III

Growlf's Chainspike

Hiromacu's Taki armor

Jimsonzugl's Moon Love

Tona's Airy Lily

Wulf's Glass Armor (non-replacer)

Fallen20's Lingerie set (converted to E-cup, LL-bottom and BBB)

ANB's Drape Top

Zotman12's Armor of Para

Hentai's Collection

Kogane's Mage Leather

Sinblood's Lethal Majesty, Ravenous Elegance, and VelvetRose

... and probably some others i can't remember right now. In the future i will seperate these mods into their own branches, so you only have to install what you actually want.

also an unknown armor by "mengmo?"

CREDITS:

Many Thanks to the mesh/texture creators: Avebrave, KingKong, Zotman12/Hentai, R18PN, ANB, Kogane, Sinblood, Wulf, Tona, Ozmo, Cenobite, Hiromacu, Jimsonzugl, Growlf, Black Legion, Myst42, Yuravica, and everybody i forgot right now.
Thanks to Bethesda for the great game, the modding community, and most important of all the great folks at LoversLabs.
Special thanks to Movomo who inspired me take on this little project, as well as Iamnoone.

Most appreciated for the hard work! Since HFB preggos are compatible with HGEC hands & feet anyway, I think anyone can put this pack to a good use.

* One thing I want to mention: (If you have the random clothing option enabled in your TSB mod) only the meshes that are pre-defined in the .ini file are considered when picking random clothings.

Plus, I don't remember correctly now, but if you directly assign a clothing in the ini, whether the base mesh exist or not doesn't matter. probably.

Anyways, I'll add the link in the TSB thread once you're reasonably satisfied with this.

Most appreciated for the hard work! Since HFB preggos are compatible with HGEC hands & feet anyway, I think anyone can put this pack to a good use.

* One thing I want to mention: (If you have the random clothing option enabled in your TSB mod) only the meshes that are pre-defined in the .ini file are considered when picking random clothings.

Plus, I don't remember correctly now, but if you directly assign a clothing in the ini, whether the base mesh exist or not doesn't matter. probably.

Anyways, I'll add the link in the TSB thread once you're reasonably satisfied with this.

Once i figured out what to do, it was more a labor of patience than skill ;) 

Oh, i thought TSB looked in the same directory for _prg# files and only assigned randomly if it did not find any? Guess we'll have to update .ini references then as well. But that comes after i am satisfied with the meshes. 

By the way, i will do requests, as long as they are within my abilities. I also know that some meshes have some holes poking through, and i will try to fix those in blender. Although it is only the clothing, not the skin making (minor) problems, so overall i am very happy with the results.

Suggestions and criticism welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to chime in, first of all, thanks Fejeena-san, for helping out, 

second of all, this is not dead at all. I am currently converting all the mass outfit redesigns to HFBE, and then will do the pregnant versions. 

Also the HGECE LoversLab LL replacers. After that i will convert some other mods to HFBE and make pregnant variants. 

So give me (and my CPU, lol) some time and soon there will be new uploads. 

I still am looking for bug reports, if you notice anything wonky, please tell me so i can correct that.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just to clarify, these outfits are CONVERSIONS. So you need the originals, esp and meshes and textures and all. You get them the same way as you would get  the originals. Just search for the names on Nexus or google...

• 2 years later...

If i get it right VanillaAlters don't need HFBE body? Because after do some search HFBE body seem no longer available.

To clarify: In my search there is one linked to deleted nexusmod page of "HFB - HGEC Fantasy Body" which i assumed is this one.

Disregard above Vanilla Alters is meant for Colourwheels's replacer

Edited by Hans013