[XCOM 2] Mod index

As WotC compatible mods get added, would it be possible to separate WotC compatible in the list?

I guess it's doable, I just need to know which mods are compatible, but it should come from the community as I don't have the DLC I to confirm myself.

hi, a question, kexx456 leg and torso packs each list one 'main' mod and one 'expansion' mod so do i need to put the main mod then copy over the expansion one, or just the expansion one will do?

The main mod is required.

hi, a question, kexx456 leg and torso packs each list one 'main' mod and one 'expansion' mod so do i need to put the main mod then copy over the expansion one, or just the expansion one will do?

The main mod is required.

so i copy over the expansion mod files over the main one and overwrite?

I can't confirm it because the game is not installed in my HDD, but as I remember you just have to overwrite the old one with the new one.

I can't confirm it because the game is not installed in my HDD, but as I remember you just have to overwrite the old one with the new one.

Yep, you need to install the original and then overwrite with the newer ones or else you'll get a few weird issues (if it even loads the assets in the first place).

There are still a few texture issues in late game that I've started to notice, although I cannot 100% say it is those mods as a I run a few but it seems a few naked legs/arms become white/cream chequered with a few mid-later game armour upgrades.

torso pack doesnt work for me, with wotc, torsos is just invisible

IIRC, even in the base game, certain customization combinations causes the torso/legs to be invisible some times. Once you get more armor sets, play around a bit with the combination to make sure.

Yep, you need to install the original and then overwrite with the newer ones or else you'll get a few weird issues (if it even loads the assets in the first place).

There are still a few texture issues in late game that I've started to notice, although I cannot 100% say it is those mods as a I run a few but it seems a few naked legs/arms become white/cream chequered with a few mid-later game armour upgrades.

The white/cream issue is what meshes look like without textures

Destroyer's Female Hair Pack v34 [16-11-29] by Destroyer1101=SW661304203

Is known to suffer this WOTC issue, and I get this always with the 6th set of legs in Leg Pack, and what appears to be the matching torso, but only that set.

Here's a pic showing the problem, and Destroyer's said he's updating, and combining his two female hair packs for WOTC

post-134143-0-11790400-1504972454_thumb.png

Thing is sometimes the Tied Back Dreads Hair, and the one or two other hairs known to suffer this issue, do suddenly appear from time to time.

More often in Character Pool, and Armoury selecion screens, than in Gameplay. It's a strange bug, nobodies fioured ourt why yet.

There's definitely a missing shader issue, that results in Jet Black Textures, for many Base game cosmetic mods, but this is not that.

This mod adds the missing shaders found so far, if you're getting Black Textures.

Missing FX Packages Fix + Resource v8 [17-09-09] by E3245=SW1124064427

There's an updated version of MooUnitsAdvent that should go on the WOTC list that I saw.

Thank you for doing this, good to see something other then Skyrim getting some love... I just started playing WOTC without playing the first 3 games and yikes, talk about diving into the deep end of the pool without knowing how to Swim.

I tried out almost all of the mods posted on this tread and they mostly seem to be functional in WOTC. Only most, like Lesslewdlily that need to reference a texture (her pants), don't seem to know where to find it?

There's an updated version of MooUnitsAdvent that should go on the WOTC list that I saw.

Thank you for doing this, good to see something other then Skyrim getting some love... I just started playing WOTC without playing the first 3 games and yikes, talk about diving into the deep end of the pool without knowing how to Swim.

I tried out almost all of the mods posted on this tread and they mostly seem to be functional in WOTC. Only most, like Lesslewdlily that need to reference a texture (her pants), don't seem to know where to find it?

Can you point me up to the link with that information? And regarding LessLewdLilly, you could post it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2 this is the main thread of xcom mods, maybe someone already fixed the problem and is willing to share.

Sorry, I was half sleep typing. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page-61?do=findComment&comment=2002744 works fine, although there seems to be a bug that needs to be worked out with troopers going into a T pose after scum-loads.

I should also mention that out of the Kexxx converts, mrace999's worked flawlessly, the other 2, not so much. Also the mods making People in the ant farm naked and the one for Body Tattoos work as intended even if they show up with <!>'s in the loader. Not sure about the Female Avatar one.

Maybe I'll mess with them myself in the future, but I have little mod exp outside of Neverwinter, Dragon Age and Skyrim. Not something I have a huge amount of time for. Oh yeah, and grats on popping my posting cherry after 1.5 years. lol. I joined Skyrim modding so late that I any topic I wanted to post on was already answered or dead and I didn't want to necro... So...

Sorry, I was half sleep typing. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page-61?do=findComment&comment=2002744 works fine, although there seems to be a bug that needs to be worked out with troopers going into a T pose after scum-loads.

I should also mention that out of the Kexxx converts, mrace999's worked flawlessly, the other 2, not so much. Also the mods making People in the ant farm naked and the one for Body Tattoos work as intended even if they show up with <!>'s in the loader. Not sure about the Female Avatar one.

Maybe I'll mess with them myself in the future, but I have little mod exp outside of Neverwinter, Dragon Age and Skyrim. Not something I have a huge amount of time for. Oh yeah, and grats on popping my posting cherry after 1.5 years. lol. I joined Skyrim modding so late that I any topic I wanted to post on was already answered or dead and I didn't want to necro... So...

We're all violators down here :P, joking aside, glad to see you becoming more invested in our community, and for the mod reports I have to wait a bit more reports to see if it's not an isolated case, unfortunately I don't have money to buy the DLC yet, so I can't confirm myself, but I'll always keep the index updated.

And just to let you all know, the index has another update, the face mods were updated by n00bling himself, I'm putting the link up in some minutes.

hey all love the mods but i dont know where else to go the photobooth is not saving at all all the posters i make after i leave the game or mission is not showing up in game anymore i have avg and i did th3 exception on the folder  so im at a loss can anyome help me with this i tryed all of the forums and no one would help

hey all love the mods but i dont know where else to go the photobooth is not saving at all all the posters i make after i leave the game or mission is not showing up in game anymore i have avg and i did th3 exception on the folder  so im at a loss can anyome help me with this i tryed all of the forums and no one would help

Did you try here: http://www.loverslab...mods-and-xcom-2 ?

If no one can help you there I don't know anywhere else to search.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't make any nude mods working.

What i did:

Unpacked an put mod into \XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\Mod\ for example C:\Games\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\Mod\Barebaremod\

Added to \XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Config\DefaultModOptions.ini following line ActiveMods="Barebaremod"

Started game with shortcut of xcom2.exe with added -NoRedscreens -review

Game starts and loads save just fine. but i see no changes at all

Will mod be active only if i start fresh new game?

And how mods suppose to work once installed. Do i need equip "special" new armor? Or will there be added new "props" for character customization? 

Or what else i did wrong that no mods works for me and/or i see no difference?