[XCOM 2] Mod index

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone host all the current mods in the index on Mega? I've tried downloading them 4 times and they give up halfway through for some reason.

If someone oblige please let me know, so I can put up the mirrors too.

So I have three questions.

Question 1: Does Enslaved and the Prostitution mod go hand in hand or do you have to disable one for the other to work?

Question 2: What is the major difference between the two mods? I don't seem to notice too much of a difference but maybe I missed something.

Question 3: Is it possible to insert custom images in game? The reason I ask is because I noticed that when my soldiers return from prostitution or from breeding, it will give a report with a blank image. I figure we ought to throw something in there if possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because it doesnt have boobs, otherwise they would be all over it... *rolleyes*

And yes, slider for boobs is perfectly possible. I tried to appeal to all modders in Nexus, in order to make a framework mod to allow several sliders, because its a type of mod that is "One to rule them all" but no one seemed to care, so I gave up waiting and did my own shit 

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3997465-body-sliders-take-2/&do=findComment&comment=36511850

I also advertised it in Reddit, got lots of upvotes, but no modder tried to contact me about it

Tbh I'm waiting for them (or sombody) to do fully nude males

Imagine the potential that would have - though I imagine the modding difficulty would be high

Eventually I'll add penises, but who knows when =P

And yes, slider for boobs is perfectly possible. I tried to appeal to all modders in Nexus, in order to make a framework mod to allow several sliders, because its a type of mod that is "One to rule them all" but no one seemed to care, so I gave up waiting and did my own shit 

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3997465-body-sliders-take-2/&do=findComment&comment=36511850

I also advertised it in Reddit, got lots of upvotes, but no modder tried to contact me about it

Tbh I'm waiting for them (or sombody) to do fully nude males

Imagine the potential that would have - though I imagine the modding difficulty would be high

To be fair I wasn't aware of the mod nor that you the mod author is a member here, so it was not on the index just because of lack of information, but I'll correct this right now. I'm updating the main thread.

Great to see you here :o

I hope you add penises. I mean, aside form nude women - penises is just one more step towards simulated sex in XCOM 2. I mean, think about it - thats the one thing I'd expect my soldiers to be doing in-between missions - fucking around. Maybe even a version of the time-travel mod that allows the "mating" and "breeding" of soldiers to boost the army.

I also hope you do find more modders, whether its on Nexus or down here.

~

On a separate note, I wonder how War of the Chosen is going to affect modding. Leaked gameplay and footage seems to indicate that the  expac adds a lot more stuff to the game.

It seems that it's simply a conflict with the "Enslaved" mod. Some variables have the same name, so it seems that they overwrite on the display.

Curiously, what's in the "Enslaved" mod? What contents?
If the content is good, I think I can go into the src files and change some variable names - that should fix it and make it compatible.

This is why, imo, when someone creates a mod, they should use some Hungarian notations such as:

mod_enslaved_sex_count

mod_modmodmod_sex_count

Hello guys,

I'm using Mirann's prostitution mod. However, none of the stats, except for times sold seems to update when the character returns. Is this a known bug?

Not that I know of, but you could ask here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/ there are more people there.

he means when character returns from being rescued after capture? answer: no you won't see that 'raped' stat for anything other than council rescue that give you a new soldier (who will have that stat)

tried 'breeding'?...that'll get you stats for alien copulation.

As for the enslaved mod itself...well, it was an iteration of the original prostitution mod. i uninstalled it because it wasn't compatible with longwar toolbox.

he means when character returns from being rescued after capture? answer: no you won't see that 'raped' stat for anything other than council rescue that give you a new soldier (who will have that stat)

As for the enslaved mod itself...well, it was an iteration of the original prostitution mod. i uninstalled it because it wasn't compatible with longwar toolbox.

I'm using Long War 2. Is that different from the long war toolbox? Because enslaved IS compatible with LW2 as far as I know.

Also, I jumped straight into LW2 without playing the vanilla. I frequently find jailbreak missions. Do those replace council missions? Because I have not gotten a single one of those before.

I'm using Long War 2. Is that different from the long war toolbox? Because enslaved IS compatible with LW2 as far as I know.

Also, I jumped straight into LW2 without playing the vanilla. I frequently find jailbreak missions. Do those replace council missions? Because I have not gotten a single one of those before.

i found i wasn't getting the statistics for "enslaved" mod showing up in the soldier panel (times fucked/raped/pregnant)