[XCOM 2] Mod index

So I'm having a problem getting the various aliens to be part of the initial pool of soldiers at the start of the game. I've been trying to narrow it down, but I'm not sure which mod is influencing the character generator and preventing them from showing up. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction. 

So I'm having a problem getting the various aliens to be part of the initial pool of soldiers at the start of the game. I've been trying to narrow it down, but I'm not sure which mod is influencing the character generator and preventing them from showing up. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction. 

I haven't encountered this error before, but if I might guess it would be the "prostitution" mods, because they are the ones that alter this behavior. But it would be better to ask here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/ someone might have the answers you are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes you navigate to your xcom2 install folder then open the XComGame folder, in there you should find a Mods folder, if you don't have one then make it.

Then simply extract and place any mods folders in there and it will show on the xcom2 launcher when you next start the game, from there you can activate them. If you subscribe and download mods from the steam workshop they'll show on the launcher as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is a weird request for the forum we are in, but is there an 'lewd but non nude' list?

I mean for example, I downloaded Kexx456's torso and leg packs, but then edited the config to remove the outright nude ones.

Not because I don't like nudity, but just because it feels... weird in the context of XCOM. I look at a character dressing provocatively in the middle of a firefight and go "that's hot", but I see one naked and go "that's stupid, she's going to get shot".

And sure, a bikini is not exactly armor, but... dunno, it's psychological or something.

I know this is a weird request for the forum we are in, but is there an 'lewd but non nude' list?

I mean for example, I downloaded Kexx456's torso and leg packs, but then edited the config to remove the outright nude ones.

Not because I don't like nudity, but just because it feels... weird in the context of XCOM. I look at a character dressing provocatively in the middle of a firefight and go "that's hot", but I see one naked and go "that's stupid, she's going to get shot".

And sure, a bikini is not exactly armor, but... dunno, it's psychological or something.

I guess sexy armors would be around nexus or the workshop more than here, I just aggregated the mods our members did, lewd or not :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, I got tired of having to browse a billion posts before I could find the mods I was looking for, so I made a list and will try to keep it updated with any news that might arise, first I excuse myself for not contacting the mod authors about this post, I'm linking everyone and I HAVE NOT MADE a single mod listed here, I'm merely the messenger, go to the posts and give everyone the praises they truly deserve.

Always remember to have a backup save before installing anything, they are mods and could wreck havoc on your game, be cautious, but without further ado.

Alternate mod laucher

https://github.com/aEnigmatic/xcom2-launcher/releases/latest

Moomany

NotBob

Prostitution mod

Some members reported problems with this mod, use it with caution. Or use the one from Mirann.

www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?view=findpost&p=1467540

Arcturus7777

Valeris

Kexx456

N00bling

Mirann

Mushano

(OLD) Prostitution Mod - Male Version (conflicts with the female version, choose one of them)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=1775765

(OLD) Prostitution Mod - Gender Neutral

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=1777588

(NEW) Prostitution Mod - Gender Neutral

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=1780541

jdm222

If it's not clear the mods are divided by their authors, and for the mod authors: If you want I'll take down the links, my intention is to facilitate lives, not take any credit.

Thanks for all the hard work modders, our game is better because of you.

Changelog:

2017-05-01

Mushano: Prostitution Mod - Gender Neutral

How do you install the mods onto your game? I already tried adding the zip.folders to the mod folder in the xcomgame location, however there was no mod folder to be found. Help please

Guys, I got tired of having to browse a billion posts before I could find the mods I was looking for, so I made a list and will try to keep it updated with any news that might arise, first I excuse myself for not contacting the mod authors about this post, I'm linking everyone and I HAVE NOT MADE a single mod listed here, I'm merely the messenger, go to the posts and give everyone the praises they truly deserve.

Always remember to have a backup save before installing anything, they are mods and could wreck havoc on your game, be cautious, but without further ado.

Alternate mod laucher

https://github.com/aEnigmatic/xcom2-launcher/releases/latest

Moomany

NotBob

Prostitution mod

Some members reported problems with this mod, use it with caution. Or use the one from Mirann.

www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?view=findpost&p=1467540

Arcturus7777

Valeris

Kexx456

N00bling

Mirann

Mushano

(OLD) Prostitution Mod - Male Version (conflicts with the female version, choose one of them)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=1775765

(OLD) Prostitution Mod - Gender Neutral

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=1777588

(NEW) Prostitution Mod - Gender Neutral

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=1780541

jdm222

If it's not clear the mods are divided by their authors, and for the mod authors: If you want I'll take down the links, my intention is to facilitate lives, not take any credit.

Thanks for all the hard work modders, our game is better because of you.

Changelog:

2017-05-01

Mushano: Prostitution Mod - Gender Neutral

How do you install the mods onto your game? I already tried adding the zip.folders to the mod folder in the xcomgame location, however there was no mod folder to be found. Help please

You create the mod folder, look inside the zip files, maybe some of them have readme's that tell you better than I can

It's easy. Make a "mods" folder in your "XComGame" folder. Next you open up a zip file, grab the folder inside as one contained mod, and drop it into the "mods" folder. When you get the game launcher, you select the mods you want to be active and PLAY!

Easy peasy.

is it possible to have all the torsors shafed too?

There was a torsor shafing mod on ModDB, last time I checked.

I may be drunk.

BTW, I was working on a torsor shafing mod, but windows update destroyed my computer last monday. I just got it rebuilt and have to reinstall the SDK. As soon as I can . . . and learn the rest of the modding ropes, I'll see if I can't post it.

It will hopefully have a wide variety of lergs and torsors, all shafed. The polycount on unshafed is the main reason for me. I also don't care for "landing strips". Never made sense to me. Instead, I will extend the cameltoe all the way up to the bellybutton. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm new to these forums, and don't exactly know where to go for suggestions, so I thought to place one here.

XCOM 2 has a muscle slider, but only for males. There was a modder from Europe, I believe that made a muscle slider to play with, but they refused to create one for females. That's why my request.

Would like to ask if a modder is willing and able to create a muscle slider, or something like that for female soldiers.

Thank you.