(WIP) Dogmeat's genital

So um does this work is there .esp? Is This usable?

It's just a body replacer, no need for esp. Install it like any other mods.

Thanks for reply, they work lmao but are they going to be implemented into a nude suit of some sort or automated ???  and again all you guys on this site are awesome ...

Thanks for reply, they work lmao but are they going to be implemented into a nude suit of some sort or automated ???  and again all you guys on this site are awesome ...

Chosen Clue is on it. So expect a future FP Nudesuit update.

I would update Dongs too, but too busy with FP itself right now.

Thanks for this, fits nicely even on my modded Dogmeat.

Balls even using the Modded fur-color, sheath of course not for obvious reasons.

Probably a nice foundation for later, Dongs surely will provide a sheath/unsheath function for it's "Red Rocket" later down the road.

Her's just a Sreenshot for entertaining purposes.

post-2180825-0-09517500-1501836075_thumb.png

Is there any way to change the colors? I have a White dogmeat, the dark color looks jarring.

The black Fur is not part of the Mod, i have chosen this for contrast reasons to see what exactly the Author did, if you would install this on a white Dogmeat, it would stay white.

However it would grow white Balls (seems to use original texture there), and a Sandy-Brown shaft that matches Dogmeat's original Fur-Color (Would look kinda dirty on a Snow white Fur).

Should not be to difficult to edit the .dds-File with Gimp to match your taste.

I i would not suck at Gimp i would dye him in Wasteland Camouflage, you may paint your Dog however you like :sleepy:

It's in the new nudesuit update that has come out. Follow files you are interested in to get notifications when they update.

You can follow files by clicking on this button on their download page:

post-248631-0-40740500-1502060517_thumb.png

It's in the new nudesuit update that has come out. Follow files you are interested in to get notifications when they update.

You can follow files by clicking on this button on their download page:

attachicon.gifFollow.png

OK thanks I usually do not sure if i did for fpns

Is there a way to run the sheath on but then have his bone appear during a sex scene when I pimp him out?

You know instead of having a perma boner the whole time xD

FP Nudesuits already integrates this. No need to download this mod separately anymore

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm having a bit of technical difficulties. I can get the sheath to work but not the dick (It doesn't show up). Any clues on what I might be doing wrong? I have the Dogmeat P and Dogmeat S installed

They packed it into this go here

Yep, that did it, thanks!

Glad to help, had a lot of fun with these mods  :angel:

Thanks for this, fits nicely even on my modded Dogmeat.

Balls even using the Modded fur-color, sheath of course not for obvious reasons.

Probably a nice foundation for later, Dongs surely will provide a sheath/unsheath function for it's "Red Rocket" later down the road.

Her's just a Sreenshot for entertaining purposes.

What mod is that??? links????

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/24/2017 at 5:39 PM, Dark Ti said:

Glad to help, had a lot of fun with these mods  :classic_angel:

Thanks, this fixed it for me too.  Just not able to line up the characters at present, but that's a minor thing this early in development!  Not worked out how to use the numberpad to affect the pc.

23 minutes ago, Stiffon said:

Thanks, this fixed it for me too.  Just not able to line up the characters at present, but that's a minor thing this early in development!  Not worked out how to use the numberpad to affect the pc.

You will need fp SEU for the number pad to line up animation, don't quote me pretty sure was SEU been awhile sense I used fp mods...

59 minutes ago, Stiffon said:

Yep have that, not worked out how to make it happen while an anim is playing yet tho lol

Press num 3 on the numpad a couple of  times should sort most mis-alignments out. 

press num 1 to end animation

press num 0 to cycle animations

press num 8,2,4,6 to move NPC up,down,left,right as from above and from position were scene first started.

press num 5 to re center NPC.

press num 7 for more options.  :smile:

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Press num 3 on the numpad a couple of  times should sort most mis-alignments out. 

press num 1 to end animation

press num 0 to cycle animations

press num 8,2,4,6 to move NPC up,down,left,right as from above and from position were scene first started.

press num 5 to re center NPC.

press num 7 for more options.  :smile:

Cool, thanks - will give it a try!