(WIP) Dogmeat's genital

Hi, 

I spend a whole day (really, i didn't sleep) to try to make a Dogmeat's sheath, but i've a problem : I think that I made everything correctly but in-game, if dogmeat can be dislayed, the game crash.

If someone knows what's the problem and want to fix it (or tell me how to fix it), I thank him in advance.

The used textures come from sexlab, i will make better textures if the mod work properly.

After this mod, i will make a horny version.

I can't use the Creation Kit : if i import the .nif it crash, if I try to make an .esp it crash

THIS ZIP DON'T WORK IN-GAME

post-369869-0-05361400-1468955354_thumb.png

post-369869-0-71793200-1468955362_thumb.png

post-369869-0-44069800-1468955378_thumb.png

I removed the zip files because too many people use it although IT DOESN'T WORK

If you want the MOD (Four Play Nudesuits) that has the textures click here

If you ONLY want the textures, click here

I don't know, that's why i'm asking for help.

My method is : Make the obj with Blender, then convert obj to nif with Bodyslide (I can't import obj with nifskope i don't know why), place the sheath on dogmeat and modify it's property to become like the vanilla body part. 

Yeah, but this method appears to crash the game immediately on load.
I should research how everyone else is doing it. Probably a lot of crazy conversion version changing manual editing fuckery like with Skyrim.
Good work so far though. Might be able to help you make textures for it if you need help with that.

I succed to fix the crash (my fault, i wrote a directory with " / " instead of " \ ").

I can launch a game with dogmeat but the sheat is not place where i want. 

This is the orginal position when I just import the sheath's nif in dogmeat's nif. I change it in the nif (see the previous screenshots) but it doesn't work in-game (see the new screenshots).

post-369869-0-57387700-1469045779_thumb.jpg

post-369869-0-57724900-1469045780_thumb.jpg

post-369869-0-57359600-1469045781_thumb.jpg

After long hours, i finally foud the problem : nifskope positionner doesn't work, I modify the position and the scale via Bodyslide and it works.

I made quickly the horny version too. (The both versions are in the zip)

Now just need new textures to complete the mod.

post-369869-0-85585600-1469060564_thumb.png

post-369869-0-68637200-1469060576_thumb.png

post-369869-0-20157300-1469060582_thumb.png

Dogmeats genitals mod is not working for me. put the data folder in my data folder for fallout 4 and nothing. put it in the MODS folder and nothing. not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Also I only put the sheath one in I did not do both or try the hard on one.

Also would it be to much to ask if you made the testicles a little more realistic looking. Not trying to sound mean or anything but the ball sack kind of looks like there is only one testicle. I do appreciate the mod and love that someone has finally made an anatomical correct dogmeat. Thank you and above is only a suggestion.

not sure why its not working for me I place the data folder for dogmeat sheath in my Fallout 4 data folder so that my data folder has the materials, meshes, and textures folders. but for some reason dogmeat still does not change. he still looks like the vanilla version. I don't have any other mods installed I only have what steam downloads nothing else. so if I need something else to make this work I don't have it and not even sure what it would be. Thanks again.

Also is anyone else having a problem getting this to work.

not sure why its not working for me I place the data folder for dogmeat sheath in my Fallout 4 data folder so that my data folder has the materials, meshes, and textures folders. but for some reason dogmeat still does not change. he still looks like the vanilla version. I don't have any other mods installed I only have what steam downloads nothing else. so if I need something else to make this work I don't have it and not even sure what it would be. Thanks again.

Also is anyone else having a problem getting this to work.

I don't know why it doesn't work for you, I removed all my mods , I put the dogmeat sheath data folder from the file I uploaded in fallout 4 data and it works so if nobody else got this problem it's that the problem comes from you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have no clue why but when I have this mod installed it makes my game crash. I know its this mod because after I disable it my game works fine.

It looks like a good mod and I really like to use it but it makes my game crash. Please fix your mod.

I have no clue why but when I have this mod installed it makes my game crash. I know its this mod because after I disable it my game works fine.

It looks like a good mod and I really like to use it but it makes my game crash. Please fix your mod.

I think the mods that I posted were the final version. If not, I reset them.

If it doesn't work either, it's probably because there are conflict with other mods.

DogmeatP.zip

DogmeatS.zip

It would be cool to have dog meat display his mood with this mod like the do a trick where he sits down displaying his true goodness. Or when he attacks his doggy wood it out in the open and when he walks around happy the tip is displayed :3. But ya i installed the mod but it wont work sadly i manually installed them and i tried using Nexus mods as well i dont know if there is files missing or they might not be combat able with the game files.

It would be cool to have dog meat display his mood with this mod like the do a trick where he sits down displaying his true goodness. Or when he attacks his doggy wood it out in the open and when he walks around happy the tip is displayed :3. But ya i installed the mod but it wont work sadly i manually installed them and i tried using Nexus mods as well i dont know if there is files missing or they might not be combat able with the game files.

I really don't know why the mod don't work for you, I currently use it and it work well.

Be sure that you don't have any mod which can change your dog's model path, an .esp file can use another path or file name for the same thing.

If it is it, put the mod files in the right path with the right name.

Aaaah i figured out what was the problem was it was not the mod i just need to edit the files which i done one i didnt know about the second file i needed to edit thank btw and i love the mod i wish there was a way to have him run around without the big Dog bone XD

Aaaah i figured out what was the problem was it was not the mod i just need to edit the files which i done one i didnt know about the second file i needed to edit thank btw and i love the mod i wish there was a way to have him run around without the big Dog bone XD

If you don't want the big Dog bone use the DogmeatS mod which only show the sheath.

• 2 months later...

(Pumped so that others can see that dogmeat schlong is available)

Now that a dog animation has been created by Crazy and I've added support for dogs in Four-Play, Violate, Prostitution and will do for Vanilla Fudge soon. This is quite an useful mod for a lot of people.

Would you mind uploading it to the Download section of LoversLab? It's much easier for users to find it there.

For now, I have added the link to this thread in my installation guide.

Thank you for your work on this. :)