• 2 months later...

hey i have full SOS bodybuilder  and downloaded  the SOS bodybuilder full from here  and also have FINS and XPMSE and all installed and when i tried to install the file from here via Mod organizer 2  i needed to set date  and when i do they day it looks good and then ask me to merge  or replace or rename so i did merge at 1st and when i logged in to see i see my butt but it was fallen from all sides  and by the way i  ran FINS before  my loot order is SOS then XPMSE and then HDT Physics Extesions and and then i  choosed from the choices i got to rename  the butt was fallen down aswell and at the replace option i couldnot run the game bcoz it  replaced SOS completely  so  can any one let me know what i did wrong or even i can communicate on discord if it's easier  just let me know in acomment  thank you inadvance 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/25/2017 at 8:40 PM, fasdfasdfasd said:

Hey guys, I ran into some problems when installing this mod.

The physics doesn't work while running/moving and the body becomes distorted when sneaking.

Do you guys have any suggestions of what the problem might be?

I have the required XPMSE skeleton, HDT physics extensions etc.

Help would be appreciated, thanks!

post-1494237-0-47836000-1490495968_thumb.jpg

I have the same problem as I solve it?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So I had this problem of mod not working. I tried a thousand times and get the right load order to get it work.

SOS

HDT SMP

SOS full hdt

CBPC

The problem is don't put CBPC and SMP together before this mod. This should work now.

And plz update for high poly males sos ??? thank you sooo much

• 3 weeks later...

So I tried it again to no avail, deleted it, and then for some reason after uninstalling ARMORS had physics. Specifically, armors edited by SOS armor and clothes refits (SOS armor and clothes refits - Armor & Clothing - LoversLab) had physics. They aren't subtle either, those cheeks can CLAP.

any idea how to remove it entirely without needing to get rid of the mod or just reinstall the game

• 1 year later...

Not sure if anyone's still using this on Oldrim or if it's just me. But, if there IS anyone interested, I've tried adding belly nodes to some of oaoa's vanilla clothing refits. To mixed results as I'm no modder, belts look wonky sometimes and it generally looks the more screwed the more distorted belly is, but it /kinda/ works. 
Should work: Barkeep, Beggar, Farm, Fine (including wedding), Mage Apprentice, Mage Journeyman, Merchant, Miner, Prisoner, Thalmor, Wench.
Unpack the ones you want to try to Meshes/clothes and overwrite. 
If you do try it, please tell me if it works at all ?

clotheswithbelly.rar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Came back to Skyrim after many years, tried for literal hours to make this mod function (currently the butt and chest are deformed and unresponsive), came here to find post after post of people asking for help with no answers lol ?

Is anyone actually able to still make this mod work, or has it become fully outdated even for Oldrim?  It seems unlikely since SOS was last updated in 2016 and HDT Physics in 2014, but I can't think of why this used to be fine and now doesn't work for anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp.  After banging my head against this wall for a whole other week I did finally get it to work.  Sharing my findings in case anyone else ever wanders into here after years away and runs into similar problems.

You must have XP32 Maximum Skeleton installed, even though it isn't listed as a requirement for either this mod or for SOS.  And because you are installing XP32 Maximum Skeleton, you must uncheck "install male skeletons" in the SOS installation process in Mod Organizer.

But that's basic stuff, right?  Most of us had probably already done that.  Well the snag that tripped me up is that you must install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and not the original XP32 Maximum Skeleton mod.  What's the difference between them?  Don't ask me.  The only thing I know is that the original XP32 skeleton didn't work, and then I swap it for the XP32 Extended skeleton with the exact same conditions and load order and all of a sudden it works.  Unfortunately, many of the requirement links here on loverslab still link to the older XP32, and any Google searches also prioritize this non-extended version, which means most of us probably installed this older XP32 without thinking anything of it, which is probably why so many of us couldn't get this HDT mod to work and had no idea why because we've followed the actual instructions to a tee.

To reiterate: XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is hard requirement and it has to be the Extended version, not the original.

Hopefully this will come in handy for some poor SOB in the future. ? I wouldn't wish Skyrim modding on my worst enemies.

On 2023/1/31 at AM12点25分, minibw said:

好吧。在用头撞墙整整一周之后,我终于让它工作了。分享我的发现,以防其他人在多年后徘徊到这里并遇到类似问题。

必须安装 XP32 Maximum Skeleton,即使它没有列为此 mod 或 SOS 的要求。并且因为你安装的是XP32 Maximum Skeleton,所以你必须在Mod Organizer的SOS安装过程中取消勾选“安装男性骨骼”。

但这是基本的东西,对吧?我们大多数人可能已经这样做了。好吧,让我绊倒的障碍是你必须安装XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended不是原来的XP32 Maximum Skeleton国防部。它们之间有什么区别?不要问我。我唯一知道的是原来的 XP32 骨架不起作用,然后我用完全相同的条件和加载顺序将它换成 XP32 Extended 骨架,突然间它起作用了。不幸的是,loverslab 上的许多要求链接仍然链接到旧的 XP32,并且任何 Google 搜索也优先考虑这个非扩展版本,这意味着我们大多数人可能在没有考虑任何情况下安装了这个旧的 XP32,这可能就是为什么如此我们中的许多人无法让这个 HDT mod 工作并且不知道为什么,因为我们已经按照实际的说明进行操作。

重申一下:XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended是硬性要求,它必须是 Extended 版本,而不是原始版本。

希望这会在将来对一些可怜的 SOB 派上用场。 ?我不希望天际对我最坏的敌人进行改装。

I would definitely suggest you to try Sam's body.