I get an occasional glitch with it but nothing game-breaking. A couple times a pectoral jiggled excessively. Another time, I got that graphic glitch where the pectoral stretched toward a vanishing point onscreen. That was a common problem with FloppySOS for me and why I uninstalled that. But I've only seen that once and it was gone once I turned around on the screen.

Otherwise, this mod is lots of fun! :D

i had similar problems, and not only with floppy sos. it seems that ALL hdt mods CAN have problems with a too high frame-rate. so i tryed out limiting my framerate down to 30 frames and now this probs are gone.

maybe you want to try it out.

The floppySOS ball stretch is what made me give up that mod. It was persistent. And I use several followers -- up to 5. So it was really nasty to have to go and and turn it off and on again on all oft them every time I changed an instance. I never saw an answer to that situation on the mod topic/forum either. So I gave up the mod. I have seen that it's been updated since then but I haven't gone back in to try it again.

But I really like your butt jiggle best. ;)

:D

I will have 5 followers when I'm finally ready for a play-through.  I'm working with only 1 follower in my test game, so the problems are occasional and correct themselves.  Hopefully jopie will get Floppy worked out before too long.  I only use the balls anyway, and that seems to keep the problems to a minimum.   One way or another I will get Floppy to work, because I despise the balls sticking out during animations.  :P

i had similar problems, and not only with floppy sos. it seems that ALL hdt mods CAN have problems with a too high frame-rate. so i tryed out limiting my framerate down to 30 frames and now this probs are gone.

maybe you want to try it out.

30 fps makes my game a bit choppy.  I set it to 58 fps and that seems to correct most HDT abnormalities.  From building this mod, and from other HDT related additions that I have been playing around with, I have learned how temperamental HDT can be.

I have my frame-rate limited to 60 fps. And, honestly, now I don't remember where/how I did that. :lol:

It did get really wild sometimes before that when it would be over 700 fps. Things would be flying all over the place.

700?!?  Geez, that would cause some violent reactions.

I use MSI Afterburner for the video recording capabilities as well as video card monitoring, and Riva Tuner to limit my frame rate. 

In my play-through I plan on using ENBoost for frame rate limiting. 

I have my frame-rate limited to 60 fps. And, honestly, now I don't remember where/how I did that. :lol:

It did get really wild sometimes before that when it would be over 700 fps. Things would be flying all over the place.

i think use a mod for limiting the fps, that i have found on the nexus.

here is the link to the mod if you are interessted in trying out.

I believe it is ENBoost that I use to limit the frame rate since I have that and not the others listed. I don't run constantly at 60 fps; that's just what it is limited to. But I do usually run between 58-60 fps, occasionally slower in heavy weather/outdoor environments.

One way or another I will get Floppy to work, because I despise the balls sticking out during animations.  :P

When you do, let us all know. I would love that as well. :)

On the whole though, I am still amazed that we are able to have these kinds of animations/activities at all. I put up with the idiosyncrasies without too much concern because I know what a development this system is. I'm glad that it simply works. :D

I believe it is ENBoost that I use to limit the frame rate since I have that and not the others listed. I don't run constantly at 60 fps; that's just what it is limited to. But I do usually run between 58-60 fps, occasionally slower in heavy weather/outdoor environments.

That's how it should work.  As long as you stay between 30-60 the game is running well.

I have found that even hitting 60 fps can cause problems; that's the reason I capped mine at 58. If the physics problems become too regular, you might want to adjust it and see if that helps.

On the whole though, I am still amazed that we are able to have these kinds of animations/activities at all. I put up with the idiosyncrasies without too much concern because I know what a development this system is. I'm glad that it simply works. :D

I agree, wholeheartedly ^^.  :cool:

Any chance for a SOS Light version? SOS Full is painfully recource-hungry for what it does, which you notice if you are already running a fairly tricked-out Skyrim.

Hi Sacremas,

Short answer is:  No.  It isn't something that i wish to support, since I don't use it.

Long answer is:  I have actually converted all the meshes to HDT; being that my initial intent was to provide them.  Since there are (basically) six different bodies/files, I plugged them into the main mod to keep track of what I was doing.  Plus it seemed the best way to distribute them; instead of six loose files, it would use the fomod to install.  However, that is as far as I got and as far as I can/will go. 

My Skyrim install is basically manual install, and I am still working on my version of SoS as well as maintaining my test environment for my animations; so, there isn't any easy way for me to test them.   Also, I have found that HDT can get a bit wonky when additional geometry is added to the main body .nif; so it may well require additional tweaking to the .xml files (which is a painfully tedious task).  AND, I have no idea what will happen with FloppySoS trying to compete for the same .nif.   Then there is supporting a full version of the mod; which I don't know if I have the right to release, nor do I wish to provide that support.  The other option is to release six separate files that people would have to choose between; or a fomod installer that I don't know how to write, nor have the interest in writing. In addition to all of that, I have found weighting conflicts in both my weight paint as well as SoS (more than 4 weights per vertex); so i have been tweaking that as well as attempting to tweak the general weights for smoother deformation.  If/when I get that completed, it would then require transferring that to the light meshes.  All things considered, it is too large a project for me to undertake.

Edited by Tweens

Okay, thank you. For the record I would be fine with loose files nif, no need for a FOMOD or the like. Likewise if the Light version was less "polished" or otherwise had less features, I'd be totally okay with that, I just hoped for basic functionality, which I do not have the skills to do on my own.

I don't suppose I could do anything in NifSkope (note: utter amateur beyond attaching HDT nodes) to make the full version compatible with light, without another penis showing up ingame or the like? I don't use floppy SOS obviously, but I do have a HDT node on the SOS for it to react with HDT Vag.

is it normal that  the physics with the underwear produce some clipping? butt cheeks sometimes pops out of underwear and the edges of the underwear seem to clip into my character often

It works fine for me.

Which version are you using?

How are you equipping the underwear?

Hmm well im updating right now as we speak but ill get back to you on this. But i use the bodybuilder version which corresponds to my choice in SOS (full)

it could just be  that i have altered my characters body scales, including scale (1.25) as well as other body proportions

the underwear is just the one that came with SOS and it is in my inventory

Any way to Run this with hdtskinnedmeshphysics?

It should be possible.  Just make a .xml that includes the butt, breast, and belly nodes.  They are the same as any other hdt body.  If you are asking if I will make an .xml for it; then, no.  I don't have the right setup to use OpenCL.

Ack...this mod seems real awesome and I'd love to use it but it's looking to be fully uncooperative for me.  When moving from left to right I get a concave ass...

post-1010568-0-69739500-1470628560_thumb.jpg

...and any big movement just gets weird.

post-1010568-0-18499500-1470628596_thumb.jpg

Chest physics don't seem to be working right either, just less noticeable.  Anyone might have any idea how to get this working better?  I do have a hefty load order (~130 mods) but no other animation or physics issues.

any way to remove the belly physics only?

For you yes, fairly easy, just open the SOS mesh you are using in NifScope, find the belly bone, of the mesh, delete it, save and overwrite, go ingame and see if it worked, if you broke something reinstall this mod (not main SOS) and try again.

If you are asking if belly physics can be taken out of the main file, that's a probable no; thats what enables the likes of cum inflation and other features previously restricted to females only, and kind of half the reason for this mod.

Dear tweens,

i have had so much trouble in the past getting the males in skyrim the way how i wanted them to look. I had used SAM for a while and found it very useful and pretty, but it was very troublesome to get it working. I wished for SOS to get the hdt extensions since forever and you have graciously provided us with what i always wanted. 5 Stars by the way, works flawlessly.

Thank you very much.

Kinda Regards,

Goose

Wow! Great Mod! I can realize SOS Body with HDT such as SAM. :)

My PC's Butt and Chest can make bouncing and I I now use Bodybuilder body and this mod matches him so much.

Thanks!

By the way, could you add HDT to back muscles?

:D

Adding HDT to other parts of the body requires adding nodes to the skeleton; which I am unable to do. :(

Excuse me and I know that it is inadequacy here to pick up this topic but I daringly post it now.

It is related to SOS and SAM. Recently I couldn't find SAM files on LadyM though I wondered it for a long time. Then, today I found its clue in Sexy mmo Boys site. In the site its reason is described as "As of today my SAM texture mod has been banned from Nexus, it has also been banned from LadyM. The creator of SAM and SoS has decided to reel in his assets and he is in the right to reclaim."

And, additional, Vectorplexus who is a great creator for SOS and SAM has made a new site, vectorplexus.com. Then, maybe, I need to register me to it in order to use SAM and SOS. SAM on LadyM has been transferred to vectorplexus.com as it is right.

On the other hand, SOS on LoversLab is alive now.

So, I am completely confused about this matter. What happened? :(

Excuse me and I know that it is inadequacy here to pick up this topic but I daringly post it now.

It is related to SOS and SAM. Recently I couldn't find SAM files on LadyM though I wondered it for a long time. Then, today I found its clue in Sexy mmo Boys site. In the site its reason is described as "As of today my SAM texture mod has been banned from Nexus, it has also been banned from LadyM. The creator of SAM and SoS has decided to reel in his assets and he is in the right to reclaim."

And, additional, Vectorplexus who is a great creator for SOS and SAM has made a new site, vectorplexus.com. Then, maybe, I need to register me to it in order to use SAM and SOS. SAM on LadyM has been transferred to vectorplexus.com as it is right.

On the other hand, SOS on LoversLab is alive now.

So, I am completely confused about this matter. What happened? :(

This Thread should answer your questions. 

Also, this doesn't effect SoS, only SAM.